ᴾᵃˢˢⁱᵒⁿᵃᵗᵉ ʰᵘⁿᵍᵉʳ

By Emilysmutcorner

𝕻𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊, 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖗 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘. 【one piece x reade... More

What are you? い宛ッ
Drunken Night ろス衣
Syrup Village 運円椅
Mornin g Situations リフア
5 Star Meal リヵラ
Stowaway 淫王域
Information is key ぉ英右
Immortality put to test ホぢ易な
Entertaining ゲカホ
Taming a monster 流遺ら
First bounty シ異ぽ
Uncontrollable ェ液カ
Unexpected Visit コ履彙
Night Fall キニや
Whiskey peak 園宴亜
Confusion 宛ろ映
Good Booze どス悦
Miss All Sunday ネン衛
Trapped 猿哀気
Changes 亜温ペ
New Type Of Fun の挨ゖミ
Puppy training ーそブ
wattpad took this down
Special (ンくド)
Puppy training complete エう怨
Pretty Freckles ス若ヿ
Cute Kungfu Dugongs オあぱ
Painted Red しほス
Smiles don't last forever ヌブ恩ト
Doctor's orders ゜威し
Ease my thoughts ちコヌ
today is one piece day
Meeting with Gods サラゐ
Patient Study ーッカ
Pleasurable Poison 応営屋
New Warlord!?! ラび憶
update
coming back next weekend!!!

Shocked Faces 翁ホで

768 28 6
By Emilysmutcorner

Warning!!!

There will be sexual themes, strong language, and violence.

If you don't like smut don't read.

Don't report

+18 only pls

Now that's started let's have a fun time.

Warning Ace is not so nice to (Y/n): Slightly off character (sorry babes I wanted a mean Ace someone gotta knock our reader down.)

Rancorous ム畏ニ

【 characterized by bitterness or resentment.】

"Your freckles are cute, I could just eat you up"

Now that sentence has passed from your mouth, embarrassment floods your body leaving you to turn back toward the restaurant with a frown on your face. But as you rush back you fail to notice the deathly glare across Ace's face or his frowning face, if you did look back behind you would be greeted by the sight of his anger and sorrow in his eyes. But what you seem to understand was a red hot flaming hand coming in front of your neck before slamming you into the alley wall with a strong chokehold. 'It does hurt but he better not fuck up my hair !' Luckily for you, your devil fruit stops the fire which only made him grab you by the hair pulling back, making your neck lean back, and making eye contact with Ace.

"What did you do to him!!!" Ace's words confuse you but it does send a shiver down your spine with his angry rugged voice, Damn if it wasn't such a dangerous situation you were in. It's fucking hot as fuck, man handled by a hot cowboy with a pretty face. Ugh, I just wish he would choke me harder but the hair pull and his body slammed into yours left no space in between us! This is basically standing doggie style but with clothes ..... ' You thought before snapping out of your horny thoughts.

"What are you talk-"

"Marco !! Why do you have his Fruit, who are you? " Ace's tone makes you frown at his question, like does he not understand if someone dies their devil fruit will spawn randomly somewhere and not the person who killed them?

"Wait wait! Luffy is my Captain, we have to go back to the restaurant before Smoker gets him! I promise I will explain it later!" You quickly grab his hand from the chokehold and dash back to the restaurant in order to not mess up the cannon. 'They have to meet but I doubt that Smoker will chase me since Luffy is his main target...right?' We arrive just in time before Ace gets his head slammed down by Smoker, quickly you rush to Luffy standing behind him as he stuffs his face without pause but he looks up to see Ace.

"L..Hey! Luf-'' "Straw hat !!!" Welp that was kinda funny to see Smoker just slam Ace's face into the floor and then stand up past him making eye contact with Luffy as he stuffs his face with a blank face.

' Wow he is so uncaring to anything around him when food is in front of his face ' You thought before looking from behind Luffy just to see Smoker become red in the face in anger, well damn he is definitely pissed off more now. Turning into your succubus form to prepare to fly away and watch from the sky, totally not because of Ace who is probably more pissed off since he just ate some rumble from the unexpected Smoker body slam.

"So you're here too.." Luffy stuffs his face without pausing but Smoker is very much not pleased "STOP EATING ALREADY!!" that did not stop him but it seems to make Luffy think, but you quickly step back from Luffy knowing he is about to dine and dash.

"hmfp boa smoph " Luffy says with his mouth full of food but you know he probably realized who was standing in front "dosmd ueneno?" aka 'Why are you here' but his mouth is still full of food. But then he realized his situation and then he proceed to spit out some of his food in shock.

"You disgust litt-" "Thanks for the food !" and then he stuffed his cheeks like a chipmunk which is surprisingly cute.

 "Oi after I catch that brat I'm going to get you and we are going to have a great punishment for you !" The smoker glares at you before running out to chase Luffy. "Wait Luffy! It's me, Ace !" Ace then runs out chasing the other two leaving you with the bill.

"Here for the trouble, I am sorry about my captain!" Smiling grab out some beli's maybe more than you should have and place them on the table before running out and flying up in the sky with your wings to catch up and watch the soon fight against Smoke and Ace. Spotting your Captain getting chased by Smoker and a ton of Marines, deciding to show off to Ace or hopefully have him be less wary of you. Dropping down in front of the non-named Marines to separate them from Smoker leaving him to fight Ace.

"Hey ~ Won't you forget about my Captian and play with me?~" Smiling showing off your fangs as you grab the whip on your hip before adding some unseen strings so they can be wrapped up when being hit by the whip. They quickly bring out their guns and swords but they can handle the speed of your slashes which quickly wraps them up quickly immobilizes them so you can catch up with your crew. Running towards where Luffy is using your Blood ties to track him down in time to see them smiling at each other.

"ACE!" Luffy yells with a huge grin and shock on his face. "You haven't changed a bit " Ace laughs "We can't talk here, go we will meet up soon. I can't wait to meet your crew!" Luffy quickly starts running but looks back spotting you with a silly grin which made you nervous as hell but it doesn't take long for him to grab you with one of his arms stretched out making you let out a scream as he drags you with him to the ship.

"Let's go (Y/n)! Wow, this is soo Fun. I think I like you in my arms!" Luffy smiles brightly which makes your heart beat faster than it should but you are not so sure you like this way of being in his arms since it's just his right arm snaked around your body as he runs swinging you around.

"Just wait until I stick my fangs into you ~ I'll make sure to pay you back for this Luffy!"He catches up with the crew as he jumps on the ship with you landing on your ass kinda hard as he let go of you. Luffy runs to drink some water but he gets greeted with a kick to the head by Sanji.

"Oi, pervert woman " Zoro speaks to you as he reaches his hand out with a slight blush on his face, how kind of him but the nickname is a little too on point so you can't argue about that. Reaching your hand up grab his as he lifts you up not making eye contact with you.

"Aw is my favorite swordsman shy ?~ How cute but very nice of you. Thanks, Zoro" Smiling at him with a true thankful grin at his kind gesture which is super out of character for him but you don't really find that weird. 

But you don't take into consideration the look in his eyes full of Lust and Obsession forming in them this other emotion in them. Zoro quickly grabs his hand back and he lets out a small huff before coming closer to whisper in your ear.

"I hope you didn't forget what you promised me at whiskey peak, pervert ~" Well it did seem like you forgot but maybe after the arc is finished you should treat him to a long night of whatever he wants to do to you. 

"Of course, I didn't forget ~ We can make good on that promise after we help Vivi then it's like a reward ~" Zoro quickly chimes in "I charge interest just so you know ." He then gives a slap on your ass before walking away.

"Damn Zoro, you made me excited now ~ Hope you can handle me ~" you whisper to yourself but what you don't notice is your tail swinging side to side like an excited dog, but it does get the attention of Chopper, Sanji, Vivi and Usopp. 

"I've never seen this form of yours, you look amazing (y/n)-swan! So cute "Sanji spins around with heart eyes. "Woe a succubus, can I study you ?" Chopper says in awe. "This is kinda scary," Usopp said gulping when you glare at him "Did you eat a devil fruit? "

"Thanks, Sanji and Chopper you can later I will be happy to answer any of your questions and yes Vivi but Usopp I can show you scary!"You smile letting your fangs show and bring your red sharp nail that could cut thru steel if you wanted you.

"Who is that ?" Nami points at a little ship that should hold Ace. Ace jumps onto the ship railing which Luffy was sitting on but Ace knocks him down on his face as he squats and greets Luffy face-to-face with a big grin on his face. 

"Ace!"Luffy yells loudly causing you to go slightly deaf for a second. You could swear you felt blood coming out of your ear, curse your godly hearing. "Yo" Ace replies with a small wave.

"Thank you everyone for taking care of my brother !" He bows slightly as he thanks everyone which made some kinda bashful and shocking them at his behavior since they were expecting another older Luffy with bad behavior. Ace talks about why he is here and then asks Luffy if he got his message at Drum Island but Luffy says no leaving another shocking question, well to the crew and not you.

"Luffy will you come join the whitebeard pirate crew? and your friends too "Ace's face changes to a sinister grin looking at Luffy with full honesty.

"No Way" " I thought so, I at least asked ." Ace laughs before chatting with Luffy about his tattoo and hands him a piece of paper "Here I got this for you, keep it always on you ." "It's just a piece of paper"Ace laughs again before turning towards you making you nervous at the glaze which was cold and unwelcoming.

"Luffy, introduce your crew to me, I'm curious. " Luffy smiles proudly at Ace's question. 

"This Zoro, he is our swordsman " Zoro looks at Ace waving a small hand. "This is Nami, our navigator " Nami smiles towards Ace before giving a 'Nice to meet you'. "This is Usopp our sniper " Usopp smiles proudly. "This Sanji. he is our cook ."Sanji just gives him a small grin as he smokes his cigarette. "This is Vivi, a temporary crew member " Vivi waves.

"And this is (Y/n), our ....um torture teller?"Luffy lets out a grunt before putting his fingers on his head trying to think of a better job title.

"Wait (y/n) is a wondering crew member and knows a lot of pirates and she is super strong! She gave me a heart hickey, it's super cool! " Luffy says some praises about you which turns your gaze to look at Ace's body movements studying his fist tighten at the mention of a hickey and twitching grin on his face.

"Oh, a wondering crew member and a fortune teller?"Ace's tone is very fake and he is totally mad "Yup, it's my crew amazing !" Luffy gloats and has a blinding grin on his face but it won't last long.

"Luffy let me borrow your crew member, (y/n). "

A gasp and shocked faces all around as he asked for you but shocked faces don't last long as a few faces glare at him, but something no one would think would happen was Luffy swinging a punch at Ace's face but it just goes through him.

"You can't! She is in my crew! Plus she just got back!" Luffy's face becomes blank and grabs you with his stretchy arms and locks you up with his arms snaking around you. "Luffy calm down, your arms are too tight! Release " You pinch Luffy on the nose.

"Luffy it's not a question, I'll give her back after I talk with her Alone ." Ace smiles at Luffy before grabbing you straight out of his arms leaving Luffy to pout. 

"Fine but you have to talk with her here on the boat, you can use Naomi's room" "Luffy don't just offer my room without my permission !" Nami quickly attacks Luffy causing Sanji to intervene, Zoro just takes a nap and Usopp, Vivi, and Chopper just watch the blood bath.

"Follow me." You said walking to Nami's room which is soon to be yours as well as being roommates. Ace follows behind you silently and slightly cold energy makes you shiver a bit.

'Why did he have to see me using Marcos's power and this new version of him is such a total 180 from his portrayed character.'

Not even a second later after walking into Nami's room you found yourself slammed down on the bed face first with a hand on your throat gripping it hard with him on your back his chest presses down on you along with his lower half pressing into your ass, though it may be hot it's not with sexual intent, It's will the intent to harm or threatening.

"Let's continue our conversation. "

Damn, he is using that raspy hot voice but you need to think straight! "Why do you have Marco's devil fruit and you better answer me now and you better not lie to me ." "I don't have his fruit! I swear. My Fruit i-" And Ace's other hand not on your throat pulls one of your wings which earns a whimper from you and your tail moves wildly. "I said not to lie to me !" "My Fruit is the Succi Succi fruit! Can't you fucking tell! Like I have wings and a tail!" 

To prove your point you stretch your arm like Luffy's which shocked Ace enough to have you flip over and sit on top of him. "I like it rough sometimes but you shouldn't cut me off when I was pleading my case so sit back in be a Good boy ~ " Smiling you reach into your pouch grab the snail that belongs to Whitebeard and call him.

"Purr...Clang, Hello Brave Brat! What do I owe the pleasure to have you call me?" Ace is stunned completely.

"Ah, Old man! I found some brat who belongs to you and your crew!" "Hmm, Which one ?" "A runaway puppy who doesn't know about me and Marco along with you, since he got pretty hostile seeing my power! " "Runaway puppy? Oh you mean that hardheaded fire brat who's got a death wish. " "I know! Like he didn't even let me speak. That earns a punishment, right ?" Smiling happily with your tail wagging like an excited dog.

"Do what you wish with the brat...Clank " Ace finally seems to understand that you are not an enemy at all and an ally if Whitebeard is so nice which is super rare.

"Look, I'm sorry for acting so rashly and should have let you speak. Please forgive my actions. I'm very stressed right now and on guard looking for a murder." "You mean Blackbeard right? Also, you are going to get a punishment once you finish your mission. " Smiling before biting his neck quickly and making a lovebite for it's easier in the future to find him and maybe some prison sex with Crocodile watching like a cuck, wouldn't that be fun ~.

Ace let out a small moan at the bite before trying to bite you back making you laugh at his attempt. 

"Wow, not going to take me out to dinner first ~" Ace flirts as he returns to his usual self he smiles brightly at you before asking if you can get off on him, you comply but first you bite your finger and shove it in his mouth.

"Suck it and Lick it clean like a good boy ~"

Boo, babes! Double update with Ace and sadly no smut because we don't want him to miss his fight now don't we? I can't wait to have us beat the shit out of Blackbeard

Comments make me update faster so gimme that praise for this double update mwahaha and what do you think of this new chapter . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5.2K 26
Shy!Reader x OP (slight yandere and will include others but *y/n's main interest is the ASL brothers* ^^) my first book ever so will have mistakes...
313K 12.2K 19
You're in need of a boyfriend to cover the lie you told your mother. The fates have delivered your grumpy moss haired acquaintance. Of course, things...
63K 2.6K 32
- it's beautiful, how this deep normality settles down over me. i'm not bored or unhappy. i'm still so strange and wild. you're in the wind, i'm in t...
9.6K 466 25
One piece Killer x female Reader modern AU. Moving to a new city brings a fresh start to anyones life. But what happens when you cross paths with a...