His Dreamless Nights | K. Bak...

CosmicArwen tarafından

Book Two Of Red Roses! Dont Like Dont read! Daha Fazla

Of Panty Thieves | Anonymous
25 minutes | Izukuiz
self care 101 with katsuki bakugou | sanjariti
Take it to Our Graves | shortstack_gray
denial never felt so good | sanjariti
Of Love and Lust | Anonymous
seconds from heaven | sanjariti
supple pleasures | sanjariti
Katsukis problem | Izukuiz
Milfzuku | Izukuiz
Second Chance, New Beginnings | CrimsonRainSoughtDatAss
Cotton Tail | Dollypop_lane
Can I Call You Tonight? |pr0blemadick
I'd Never Forget Your Birthday, Zuku. | Roya1Gir1
My dear sin, must you taste so sweet? | tiredwrites | Massive Trigger Warning
sins and sensations | sanjariti
pu**y to die for | dynadekuism
say it again | sanjariti
dinner for two | sanjariti
pussy on the brain | sanjariti
sweet like sin, dangerous like honey | sanjariti
Love Me Like a Forest Burns | Takiewrites
White Marks | SakuraWCream
not an update, sadly

Cage | tiredwrites

650 8 0
CosmicArwen tarafından

Summary:

Katsuki is angry, undeniably so. His ears are pinned against his skull, and his teeth are bared for the world to see, currently curled over dented cage bars as he tugs with all his might.

His nostrils flare with anger and annoyance; he's so angry.

But he's more so horny.

His cock is red-hot and angry, pre-cum dribbling off the tapered tip as he stares at Deku, sharp carmine eyes watching Deku's cunt envelope that stupid fucking knotted dildo.

And he can do nothing because he's in a fucking werewolf-proof cage.

Katsuki was going to fuck him until he was done with him once he got out, uncaring of how much Deku pleaded.

He just needed to break this goddamn cage open first.

Notes:

taken straight from my twt <3 this was pretty fun to write and i had based it semi-loosely off of one of my moots art! god that art lives in my head rent free

uhh not much else to say,,, this isn't beta read because fuuck editing lmao

happy reading!

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Katsuki is angry, undeniably so. His ears are pinned against his skull, and his teeth are bared for the world to see, currently curled over dented cage bars as he tugs with all his might. His nostrils flare with anger and annoyance; he's so angry.

But he's more so horny. His cock bobs and drips between his scrabbling back legs, planted firmly on the plastic bottom of the cage, claws digging into the bumpy plastic as he jerks his body backward, grunting as his cock slaps against his furred belly. He's so pissed, unable to truly devour and snack on Deku's cunt, which is less than a foot before him.

Because Deku is a fucking tease and a bigger fucking brat, he locked him in a goddamn werewolf-proof cage and started to fuck his cunt with a pathetic knotted dildo. The sweet sounds Deku made were music to Katsuki's ears, but a thread of jealousy wove itself into his bones because he wasn't the one making Deku make those noises. He wasn't the one spearing Deku on his fat cock, breeding his dumb cunt full till Deku was babbling.

No, it was a fucking dildo. A pathetic little goddamn thing with a shitty-ass knot that didn't even make up a fourth of his own knot. Something that wouldn't even hold back the copious amounts of cum Katsuki was going to pump into Deku's cunt, no matter how bratty the little shit was being. Because Katsuki was frustrated. Frustrated that he was baited into even getting into this stupid fucking werewolf-proof cage.

Frustrated that his cock hung neglected between his legs, dripping rope after rope of pre-cum from the tapered tip, making a mess of the scratched-up plastic bottom he had taken his frustration out of.

Frustrated that Deku locked him in here, and proceeded to fuck his cunt in front of him, moaning like the well-trained slut he was, ignoring Katsuki like the fucking brat he also was.

Katsuki was going to fuck him until he was done with him once he got out, uncaring of how much Deku pleaded.

Katsuki took a moment to stop and just... watch. Relish in the sight of Deku moaning loudly; his head was thrown back, and eyes squeezed shut as he fucked himself on that pathetic-ass dildo, driving it deep inside his stupid-ass desperate cunt. Deku's asscheeks wobbled and bounced with each motion, looking oh-so biteable. Katsuki had the innate need to sink his teeth into Deku's asscheek and feel the fat dent and crease under his hands and teeth, but the only thing he could currently bite into was fucking metal. Plain, cold, gross-ass metal.

"O-Ohh! Yes, yes, please!" Deku squealed, rising up shakily on his quivering thighs, hands braced on the floor before he sunk down with a sharp motion, moaning louder and louder with each thrust down against the dildo. Katsuki's sharp red eyes watched the way Deku swiveled his hips sinfully, panting and keening. It was annoying that Deku was looking away from him, and it only pissed Katsuki off further that he couldn't see the way Deku's face crumbled in pleasure as he started to fuck himself faster to chase yet another orgasm the greedy slut wanted.

Katsuki snarled loudly, saliva dripping from the edges of his maw, teeth aching as he jerked his neck back further, pulling harder as his front paw-hands dug deeper into the plastic, bracing himself as his body squeezed all its muscles - which was a fucking lot - to tug at the large cage gate, the curves of his muzzle pulling into a deep-set smirk as the cage gate creaked and groaned under his unstoppable tugging.

There was one flaw in Deku's plan - not giving him a muzzle. Which, he could get off... relatively easily but would struggle a bit due to his big hands. So he had full access to one of his strongest parts - his mouth. Sharp, jagged teeth, a strong jaw, and an even stronger neck for thrashing.

"A-Anh! Kacchan feels so good!" Deku moaned, whining and moaning as he fucked himself hard with the dildo, bubbly butt jiggling with each down thrust on the dildo attached to the floor. The call of his name made his cock jump and throb, pulsing as a droplet slid through his slit. His knot - hidden just inside his fat sheath - pulsed with each call of his name as Deku fucked himself more frantically. Deku's ass clapped against the slick-covered floor, threads of slick sticking to his pert cheeks, cunt enveloping the knot with ease.

"O-Oh...! G-Gonna ccuummm...!" Deku sobbed, hand flying down to pull his cunt lips apart as he flicked and rubbed his clit, frantically riding the dildo as he reached a bone-shaking orgasm. Katsuki watched with jealousy as Deku's juices wet their hardwood floor as he came with a cut-off scream, dropping down to sink down past the knot Deku's back bowed as his ass pushed down against the floor, whining and quivering as he basked in his orgasm even though he had been edged Katsuki for a fucking hour.

Ohoho, he was dead-fucking-meat once Katsuki got on him.

With a valiant groan, the metal of the cage bent further, caving in on itself awkwardly as the cage tried to stay standing and resist. Only, it was futile. Katsuki was strong, and even more so at the sight of his mate practically waving his breedable cunt in his face and teasing him; Katsuki felt as if he had super-strength.

Katsuki snarled and released the cage to clamp down harder on the weaker part, shoving forward before pulling back, eyes glittering with pride as the weak metal finally snapped and the door shattered. Katsuki spat the bent and warped metal out of his mouth, shouldering his way out of the cage, jowls drooling with pink-tinted saliva, ears flicking forward as he prowled outside of the cage. His claws scraped against the hardwood floor, making Deku startle as he looked back, eyes widening at the sight of Katsuki looming over him, top lip pulled back into a vicious snarl as blood and saliva drooled through the gaps of his teeth. "O-Oh... no.." Deku whispered, and Katsuki resisted the urge to cackle a snarl, ears flicking forward and his nostrils flared, cock bobbing at the raw smell of fear and arousal bleeding off of Deku.

"'Oh no' is right, De~ku," Katsuki spat, licking the fronts of his teeth with his tongue. Deku scrabbled forward, squeaking a moan as the knot popped free, dripping slick down the short, pink, and white shaft. Katsuki snarled and rushed forward, teeth enclosing around Deku's delicate neck, shoving the little bitch to the ground, growls vibrating against Deku's neck. His paw hand closed around Deku's waist, feeling slick drip against the tips of his fingers, rounded and tipped with a sharp claw. Deku keened and sobbed, kicking weakly, 'trying' to get away even as his cunt throbbed and the scent of arousal only strengthened.

Whore.

"Think you can get away now, bitch?" Katsuki snarled, dragging his canines up the ridge of Deku's neck, painting aggravated lines of red on the flushed flesh. "Think a-fucking-gain, you aren't moving till I'm done with you," Katsuki huffed, tail swishing lazily in the air, watching Deku's face -squished against the ground - twist to meet his eyes, hazy jade eyes watching his tongue loll out and lick his saliva-slick muzzle, the coarse feeling of his fur and the wiry twitch of his whiskers all watched by Deku.

Deku huffed and grunted as Katsuki shoved his hips to the ground, pinning his hands in the dips of Deku's hips as his cock started to fuck through Deku's asscheeks, tongue lolling out at the feeling. His tail swished faster, eyes going half-lidded at the relief of the built-up pleasure in his gut finally being etched away, cock drooling pre-cum all over the crack of Deku's plump ass. "Fuuuck," Katsuki groaned, drool starting to spill down his tongue as he rutted his cock between Deku's asscheeks, tail wagging furiously as he pumped his hips slowly. As much as he'd love to cum and splatter Deku's back with his cum and mark his bitch, he'd rather cum inside Deku's cunt.

"Grrradamnit," Katsuki huffed as he pulled away, licking the drool off his canines again as he held Deku's body up, tail flicking in the air lazily as he lined the tip of his cock up with that swollen, puffy cunt. Deku had pulled three orgasms out of himself in the hour it took Katsuki to break that stupid fucking cage. Orgasms that Katsuki hated he had no part of. He hated that he couldn't feel the way Deku clamped around the fake dildo - which would very quickly be replaced with his cock in a moment - as he came. He hated that Deku locked him in a goddamn cage like a fucking dog.

Well, if Katsuki was a dog to Deku, Deku was his bitch. His stupid breeding whore who'd carry his pups to term before shaking his ass and showing off his cunt for another round of through breeding.

"Fuck," Katsuki huffed, thighs pulsing with a wave of knee-weakening pleasure as he pushed his cock in slowly, the tapered tip disappearing into Deku's soft, pulsing hole as Katsuki split him open, unlike that puny-ass dildo did. "F-Feels...!" Deku keened, forehead digging against the hardwood flooring, tears freely flowing into a little puddle of drool and tears on the floor. "Feels? Feels what? Better than that shitty-ass excuse of a dildo you shoved in your desperate cunt?" Katsuki snapped, leaning down to brace and hook his arms around Deku's hips, which were propped in the air, pulled up by his cock. "C'mon, baby, tell me how it feels," Katsuki snarled, snapping his hips forward to find a good position, cock now knot-deep inside Deku.

"Maybe if you do, I'll fuck you good, maybe think about you when I fuck you full of my cum," Katsuki rumbled, long tongue sliding out between his front teeth to tease and lick up the edge of Deku's ear, hunched over the shaking man. "O-Oh god, Kacchan! Feels so good," Deku sobbed, trying to buck back into his steady, still hips to drive his cock impossibly deeper, squeezing the root of his knot. "Feels so much better, please, oh please!" Deku sobbed, a little hand gripping his big wrist, digging and wrapping around the strands of sharp blond fur. "That's better," Katsuki rumbled, pulling out before fucking forward, driving deep inside Deku. Fuck, Deku always felt so good, hugging his cock perfectly, taking him balls-deep.

Katsuki fucked Deku like a maniac, maw propped open as he drooled, lost in the pleasure. Little to no thoughts bled through the thick fog of pleasure taking over his body, thinking nothing but how good Deku's cunt sucking him in felt, tapered tip knocking against Deku's cervix. Deku keened and sobbed, head thrown back as he drooled, tears spilling down his face from overstimulation. "K-Keep going! Please, please, plea-" Deku's voice cracked and teetered off, sobbing loudly as Katsuki fucked him hard and fast like a goddamn dog, hips swinging and back arching downward as he fucked into Deku. His paws squished against the hardwood floor as he fucked hard and fast, uncaring of how Deku squirted around his cock, making everything even wetter.

"Grr..." Katsuki snarled, fucking deeper as his orgasm started to rear its ugly, demented head. It clawed at the edges of his bubbling core, feeling like a white-hot star on the verge of exploding. "K-Kacchan...!" Deku sobbed, fucking his hips back, wiggling to allow his knot to slip deeper, popping in and out with a river of slick following. Katsuki's head hung low and knocked against Deku's shoulder before resting there, ears flopping around with each thrust. Katsuki had not a thought in mind except 'breed, breed, fuck, breed' as his knot started to swell up more. He couldn't help the way his jaw snapped open and close to try and ward off the pleasure, tail standing high as his hackles started to raise, unconscious burbling snarls starting to echo and grow in his throat.

Deku's hand trailed from where it gripped tightly at his wrist to being swallowed by his thick neck mane, threading the strands around his hair, pulling sharply as he keened and moaned. "Pl-Pleaasee!" Deku sobbed, desperation filling his voice. "Fuck me, breed me, please knot my pussy Kacchan!" Deku's voice was weak as he screamed out a fifth orgasm, clamping tight just as he thrust in, making Katsuki snap his teeth in surprise at the sudden swelling of his knot inside Deku. His thighs quivered, and his toes curled at the sudden overflow of pleasure rushing through his body. A choked-off howl echoed as he shook and pulled back, back arched as he rested heavily on his haunches.

Deku's hand fell limply from his mane as Katsuki wheezed, tongue lolling out the right side of his muzzle, nostrils flaring as Deku hung heavy off his knot, stuck inside his bitch for at least twenty minutes. "Fuck," Katsuki huffed and panted, chest heaving for air as he carded a big paw-hand through his mane, pushing the sweat-covered locks back to where they rested between his ears, which stood high. He relished in the little quivers as Deku laid face-down on the floor, head turned as he stared off toward their kitchen blankly, hanging off his knot. He could tell that Deku's knees were barely scraping the ground, literally hanging off his cock as he pumped a large load of cum into Deku's whore cunt. Katsuki swore he could see the way Deku's tummy distended further with each rope of cum pumped in him.

Deku was wholly and truly fucked out, cunt quivering around his knot, milking it as a good bitch would. It made his fingers and toes tingle with a numb sort of pleasure; his tail laid over his right leg. "Mhh... good," Katsuki huffed, yawning as he settled over Deku again, pinning him against the floor as he started a shallow thrusting pattern. Deku gurgled and twitched but was unable to really do much but take it. Just like Katsuki was unable to do much in the hour it took to break the cage door as Deku fucked his cunt in front of him.

"Mmm... maybe once I'm done with fucking your pussy, maybe I'll knot your ass. Pump both of your holes full of my cum and leave you dripping with my scent and seed," Katsuki mumbled, images starting to pop into his mind at the idea. He and Deku never really explored with anal, but he was sure Deku wouldn't fight another one of his holes being broken in to take his knot and cock. "O-Oh..." Deku keened, eyes going half-lidded as Katsuki continued to grind his cock deeper, fucking his cum as deep as he could. He couldn't pull back to thrust since his knot was just too fucking big, but he was content with grinding until his body decided to let his knot go down.

Deku shook with another impending orgasm as Katsuki lapped at the back of his neck, slathering the flushed flesh in drool as he groaned. Deku's cunt was squeezing and milking his cock so well, pulsing with each slow, unhurried grind of his cock going deeper inside. Deku felt too good Katsuki couldn't wait till his knot went down; he needed to make Deku cum again. Just to feel the way the orgasm ripped through Deku around his knot. "Cum, cum," Katsuki spat with a hiss, hips working in a feverish twitch and sharp grind, tail going ramrod straight as Deku sobbed out another orgasm. His jaw cracked open as he panted like a damn bitch, eyes rolling up at the pleasurable quakes of Deku cumming around his knot, making his body twitch and his cock throb. Fuck, he wanted, no, needed to fuck Deku again. Cum as deep as possible again.

Katsuki snapped his jaws together, teeth clacking together loudly as he started to pull on the tie, making Izuku shriek and whine at the sharp tugs at his tender walls. "Gotta nnf... breed... fuck you," Katsuki choked out, slurring his words through the wave of saliva flooding his mouth, teeth grinding together as he pulled back harder, the knot starting to pull out slowly. The cold air biting at the sensitive root of his knot made him choke back a whimper as he finally tugged his cock free, a spurt of cum landing on the small of Deku's back. Katsuki grits his teeth as his knot started to rapidly deflate at the sudden loss of a tie, still achingly hard and ready to fucking go.

"K-Kac-anh... empty, feel so empty," Deku sobbed, reaching back to cup his drooling cunt, cum seeping around his twitching fingers. Katsuki licked his chops again at the sight, nostrils flaring at the sweet smell of desperation clogging the air around Deku. Fuck, his little bitch was so desperate, practically hounding for his cock. "P-Please fuck me again I- can't," Deku croaked, opening his cunt to display his quivering and gaped hole to him, little asshole winking in tandem with each pulse. Katsuki's tail swished happily, and heartily, ears perked as excitement rushed through his veins.

"Dunno... maybe I should fuck your ass next..." Katsuki hummed, clapping a hand over Deku's asscheek, watching it ripple from the impact of the smack. He grinned and let his tongue hang free from his muzzle as he spread Deku's asscheeks apart, staring at the little slick-shined winking asshole. Fuck, what'd he do to see Deku's little asshole spread over his knot, pumped full of his cum. Would Deku's tummy pooch even further? Would it hang low from how much cum Katsuki intends to pump into him for the hour of teasing he had to endure?

"So cute... wanna ruin it," Katsuki hummed as he placed the rough pad of his thumb over the winking hole, pressing in just enough to feel the little hole start to spread under his thumb. "So desperate, too," Katsuki rumbled as his cock twitched, ears swerving forward to catch every little noise Deku let out. Katsuki's tongue lolled out, dribbling frothy saliva onto the small of Deku's back, sliding down the flushed, cum-stained skin. "Wanna eat you, devour you till your screamin'," Katsuki gruffs, sliding back just enough to pull Deku up, walking to their living room couch and bending his bitch over it. Deku keened and hugged a pillow tight, knees cushioned by the throw pillow Katsuki shoved under them. Katsuki hummed and rubbed his rough finger pads over Deku's asscheek, pulling it sideways to stare at that little winking hole.

Katsuki leaned down, encasing Deku's hips with his hands as he pulled the bottom half of Deku closer to his mouth, tongue lolling out to lick a stripe over Deku's puckered asshole, the hardened tip of his tongue pushing into the little rosebud. Katsuki rumbled a groan when he felt Deku's little asshole spread and squeeze his tongue as he forced it past the tight ring of muscles. His maw dripped saliva, canines beading with frothy, clear saliva dribbling down the sharp valley of his teeth. Katsuki massaged Deku's hips as he watched and listened to the reactions Deku had as he breached his cute ass, tail thwacking against the floor as he groaned at the taste.

Deku's slick and his saliva collected against his tongue as he pressed in and out, funneling his tongue deeper and deeper with each slow drive into Deku's ass. He could feel each twitch and quiver of Deku's ass and cunt on his tongue as he snuffed, wet nose pressed against the dimple of Deku's back, open mouth drooling strings of saliva all over it. "K-Kaa..." Deku keened, pushing his hips back to drive his tongue deeper, little asshole quivering around his tongue. "F-Feeeels!" Deku sobbed, clit visibly throbbing at the pleasure Deku felt. Katsuki felt his chest swell with pride, cock giving a hearty throb as his knot started to reinflate, tapered tip drooling rivulets of messy pre-cum mixed with cum.

"G-Good... good," Deku mumbled, face sinking deeper into the pillow he was hugging, tears spilling down his face, wetting his puckered lips. His hand reached back and blindly patted Katsuki's cheek before tugging on the edge of Katsuki's ear. The blond grunted as he felt little fingers play with the spiked tuft of fur spiking the edge of his ear absentmindedly, rubbing tagged flesh between quivering fingers. "Y'r so deep..." Deku gurgled as Katsuki fucked his tongue in deeper, slobber drooling down the edges of his muzzle.

Katsuki was a messy eater, and Deku knew it well. Slobber was a general must, in and out of werewolf form. He loved seeing Izuku's puckered asshole and puffy cunt slick with his slobber and ropes of his cum. Deku didn't understand the message Katsuki was sending any other potential werewolves or supernatural creatures when he slobbered all over Deku's cunt and caked it with cum. A pussy claim was a strong one that only really the most bat-shit and possessive bastards did, and if that didn't describe Katsuki, he didn't know what did.

"K-Kacchan..." Deku whimpered, rolling his hips back in time with his thrusts. "Please t-touch my clit... p-please!" Deku choked out, clamping down on his tongue as he shoved it in further before withdrawing it. Katsuki groaned at the heavy strings of slobber connecting the tip of his flat, fat tongue to Deku's gaped asshole that quivered and winked at him. "Should I?" Katsuki drawled, voice slurred and heavy with lust, wet nostrils flaring as he licked up the edge of his muzzle, gulping down the massive flood of saliva he lapped back into his mouth. "Or should I make you orgasm with just my tongue in your ass, hm? Watch you scream and writhe as you're forced to orgasm without a cock in your hungry pussy," Katsuki teased, peeling apart Deku's fat cunt lips, steam blowing out of his nostrils at the heavy ooze of cum spilling forth.

Deku was a mess of cum and slobber, already starting to mix together with the virile cum Katsuki pumped Deku full of. "Or maybe I should stuff your greedy ass full of my cock and not stop till you're overflowing with my cum," Katsuki pondered out loud, flicking Deku's pudgy clit before squeezing it to dull the sting, watching Deku's body jolt as his hips dipped downward. "Eep!" Deku huffed, leaning down to grip at his furred knuckles, dainty digits digging into the top of his hand, glaring at him from the side of his eyes filled with overwhelmed tears. "M-Meanie," Katsuki chortled at the name, sticking his tongue out as he opened up Deku's ass, spitting inside it with a gruff. "You get off to it, bitch," Katsuki snarked, watching Deku's asshole quiver and gulp his spit down, smearing the slobber caking Deku's rim all around. "Don't call me mean when you've cum to me bad-mouthing your slutty ass," Katsuki breathed out, dull names tapping Deku's bubbly butt marked with the divets of his bite marks.

Just how he likes it.

"Nnfg... Please just fuck my ass, Kacchan," Deku grumped, leg kicking out to knock against his thigh, toes curling with desperation. "Jus' wanna feel full again," Deku hiccuped, giving him those sad, pleading puppy-dog eyes Katsuki is weak to. Katsuki jacked off his cock, smearing it with the pre-cum oozing out of his tapered tip, opening his maw to pant at the gooey feeling bubbling in his core.

"Breathe, 'kay?" Katsuki huffed as he lined the tip of his cock up with Deku's puckered asshole, watching the little puckered hole open for the tip of his cock. "O-Okay," Deku breathed as Katsuki leaned over him, sniffing at his left cheek, licking away the tears before planting a messy kiss on his lips. Deku groaned and hiccuped with pleasure into his mouth as their tongues twisted, saliva beading down the sides of their mouths. Katsuki slowly fed his cock into Deku's tight ass, the front of his muzzle lifting into a snarl as Deku drank down his noises just like he did.

Fuck, as tight as Deku's cunt was, Deku's ass was tighter. It felt like a fucking vice grip, and Katsuki wasn't sure how well he'd last as Deku's ass opened up for him. It was just like Katsuki breaking in Deku's pussy to take his cock in any and all forms; that suffocating tightness was the reason for way too many premature knots. "So fucking tight," Katsuki snarled, snapping his teeth at Deku to ward off the need to fuck the entire length of his cock inside Deku's ass at once. He wanted to see Deku's face slacken in pleasure as he was fucked open, split open, and molded to his cock like the good cock-whore he was.

"O-Oh god!" Deku squealed, legs flailing and knocking against his ankles as his hand shot down. "H-Hah! Oh fuck, Kacchan, I can feel you! You are so deep!" Deku cried out, eyes rolling up as he came, ass clamping down on his cock, still not even three-fourths inside. "S-S...o deep!" Deku squealed, clamping down harder as Katsuki rutted inside the tight heat suffocating his cock, hips working in hard, brutal shoves to push his cock as deep as he could. Deku was right; Katsuki could feel his cock bulge Deku's soft, slim tummy, pooching it further to fit his cock inside. "Granghh," Katsuki snarled, fucking in hard, unable to stop himself. His tail swung, and his balls slapped against Deku's leaking cunt, the wet schlops echoing. Katsuki's ears pinned themselves against his skull, drool dripping down his muzzle.

"Fuuuck," Katsuki snarled out, ears flopping around with each thrust as he bent over Deku. Deku's face was a mess of snot and tears as he moaned loudly and without hesitation, tears dripping down to stain their couch. "GGurgh... so big," Deku wheezed, head dropping down to hit the pillow he held. Katsuki snarled and huffed, thighs aching with a burn that he hadn't felt in a while. He felt fucking feral like this, drool dribbling down the edges of his scrunched muzzle and eyes closed as a viscous wave of pleasure washed over him. He keeled over Deku, covering the small thing with his body, one hand creeping down to cup Deku's pooched stomach, feeling his tapered tip press against his padded finger. His cock distended Deku's soft tummy and made him ache and throb. Katsuki felt vicious and without words as his higher functions slowly started to drip into nothing and melt under the intense heat scorching through his body.

"Grr..." Katsuki growled, low and mean, as his jaw fit around Deku's neck, strands of saliva cooling the flushed and freckled skin as he snarled. "U-Ungh... Kacchan," Deku's little whimper of fear and lust hung in the arid air, stinking of sex and ambrosia. Katsuki's nostrils flared and blew out heavy streams of hot air as his fangs hovered and scraped over Deku's flushed skin as he continued to fuck deeper and deeper into Deku's tight, soft ass as it loosened and molded around his cock. He was literally molding Deku's ass to his cock, and it was the hottest fucking thing to Katsuki. "G-Gun'..a," Deku wheezed out, lips pulling into a slick pucker and eyes glittering with tears as they fell half-lidded. Katsuki snarled and huffed as Deku clamped hard around his cock, orgasm starting to crawl through his bitch's body as he spasmed around his cock.

"O-Ough..." Deku whimpered and buried his head into the pillow, which displeased Katsuki. His jaw unlocked from where it lay around Deku's throat, just barely scraping the soft, silky skin as he knocked it against the right side of Deku's head. His hand reached out and grasped Deku's head - which was big enough to fit in his hand - and wrenched it up, snarling as he licked at Deku's mouth and snarled as Deku sobbed. The orgasm tore through Deku as the bitch went limp under him, eyes rolling up past fluttering and flickering lashes, a line of spit looking oh-so tantalizing slipping down Deku's chin. "Grrgh..." Katsuki growled, tongue lolling out to lap up Deku's chin, tilting Deku's head with his hand before stuffing his long and dexterous tongue down Deku's throat, growling into Deku's mouth as the small thing keened and moaned into his.

Their teeth gnashed and clicked together as Katsuki licked at the ridges of Deku's mouth, memorizing the sweet taste of oranges that he had eaten earlier as a snack. Fuck, he tasted good. Katsuki fucked his tongue into Deku's mouth, licking at the saliva that spilled out past their twisting tongues, and choked the bitch on his tongue till Deku was squeezing around his cock and trying to thrash in his steady hold. Katsuki's hips never stopped thrusting, fucking Deku through his orgasm until he squirted, pushing into a clawing realm of oversensitivity. Katsuki grits his teeth as Deku spasmed and locked hard around his cock, hips thrashing wildly, fucking himself back and forth on Katsuki's cock as he sobbed into the werewolf's mouth. "K-Kaugh..." Deku wheezed into his mouth around his exploring tongue, sniffling and gurgling on their swapped spit.

Katsuki pulled away with a sneer and a crinkle of his muzzle, licking at the strings of spit that connected them. "Slut," Katsuki grunted after a rough ten minutes without words, voice low and tone rough with lust. Deku clamped around his cock and flushed to his roots before flopping back against the couch, gritting his teeth as Katsuki kept his thrusts steady and heavy, jostling Deku's small body over him. "Hhhngh... gonna 'um soo...n," Deku wheezed at his words, hips fucking back on his thrusts with reckless abandon, humming and reaching up to cling to his thick mane.

"Pleas..e, fill me up?" Deku squeaked, looking embarrassed at his own words as Katsuki's ears rocketed forward, tail knocking against the floor with each greedy sway. "M' wish is you...rr command," Katsuki slurred, grinning sharply as the c's of his muzzle pulled tight. Katsuki pulled back with a hum, head dropping down to hook over Deku's shoulder as Deku stroked his muzzle before he fucked in with a hard thrust. His hands left their positions - Deku's head and his soft, bulging tummy - to sink into Deku's soft hip dips and anchor there, squeezing the fat flesh as he fucked in.

Deku's ass clapped dully against his hips and jiggled with each thrust as Katsuki's muzzle cracked open, allowing his tongue to loll out and spill droplets and frothy strings of spit all over their floor and couch cushion. Katsuki groaned as his orgasm started to tickle the edges of his body, nipping at his ankles and making the tips of his ears - which were currently limp and flopping around with each thrust - fuzzy with a warm feeling. "Mnghfgrr..." Katsuki slurred incoherent words, lost in his pleasure as he hounded to pop his knot into Deku's ass and pump him full for the nth time today. "A-Angh... Kacchann!!" Deku sobbed, fully at the mercy of Katsuki's harsh thrusts as he solely chased nothing but his pleasure, pulling Deku along with each long thrust and deep roll of his hips. "Grrrahhgh..." Katsuki's thighs began to shake, and his toes started to curl as he found a pace that hit everything and made him feel good. It also didn't help that Deku's ass was constricting around his cock and enveloping the soft, developing knot like a goddamn champ.

The sounds of frothy pre-cum and leftover spit being dislodged by his slowly inflating knot pulling in and out of Deku's ass made him shake and quiver with delight that the fact he would make Deku's holes as sloppy as they could be, so full of him they would stink of werewolf cum for ages.

Laying his mark for any other possible supernaturals to realize Deku was fucking taken.

"God... so mngh..." Deku didn't finish his sentence, and he didn't have to. Katsuki felt the same way, so overridden with pleasure it was making him dizzy, tongue flopping around as it was trapped between his front teeth, flinging spit everywhere as he fucked into Deku like a goddamn dog breeding his bitch. A mindless fuck machine with the sole need to sink his cock into that warm heat and knot it. Uncaring anymore if Deku felt an ounce of pleasure from this, Katsuki's sole focus was his own pleasure. Fuck, he needed to feel his knot sink deep and lock inside Deku's ass and pump his bitch full with cum till he was bursting. Katsuki needed to empty his balls for the nth time today inside of Deku and mold his ass to his cock till he could slide in there with little prep.

A dream, a good fucking dream.

"S-Shiit," Katsuki hissed, growl teetering off with a bitten whine cutting out as his knot got stuck for a moment, starting to inflate even more. Deku clamped down and tried to suck him deep and coerce his knot to pop, but Katsuki fucked out just in time, wanting to push this pleasurable, hazy feeling on a little longer. Bask in the feeling of his almost-orgasm washing over his body and making him feel all gooey and hazed out of his goddamn mind, high off the fumes of Deku's lust and his impending orgasm.

"Dee..." Katsuki slurred, gurgling as sound as he shoved Deku harder against the couch, grunting as the angle changed. Deku squeaked and gripped his unruly mane harder, pulling on the strands sharply. A small bolt of pain ran through him, but it wasn't enough to deter him. He continued to fuck Deku harder and harder, feeling the need to cum ramp up, and his knot start to fill. "Fuck, fuck," Katsuki hissed, snapping his teeth as saliva frothed on his lips. It strung down his muzzle in loose, fat strings. Katsuki felt fucking rabid as pleasure overtook him.

It raced up his back, and he felt like he was struck by fucking lightning. That luscious, hazy feeling that rolled over his body like a gentle fog was whisked away and replaced by scorching pleasure. His balls strung tight, and his core cramped from how hard he was flexing. Spit flung from his muzzle as he thrashed, hands becoming so tight he was sure Deku would have red imprints from his paws, squeezing him too hard on his hips. He fucked in harder with each shove; knot worked in with those frantic shoves.

His knot was sensitive when it popped, and this time was no fucking different. Katsuki felt as if he was going to explode and tear apart, pleasure so large it felt uncontained in his body, running free and ruining his mind. He felt like a mess of no coherent thoughts as his eyes flickered upward, staring at the back of his lips till they burst with galaxies. Some of the constellations he was sure he could see matched the ones he had traced into Deku's freckles near-daily. His tail swung in choppy waves of frantic energy as it poured into his body, needing somewhere to burn it.

Katsuki spit sounds edging on 'feral' and 'uncontrollable' as his entire body locked up, muzzle crinkling to show off all the shiny teeth he possessed as he finally fucked his knot into Deku's soft, tight ass. Katsuki felt every visceral emotion as once before feral pleasure took over, tearing him up inside as his cock throbbed. His throat expanded with the urge to howl his victory for knotting his bitch once more, and that's what he did.

Katsuki's head knocked against Deku's collarbone as he howled long and heavy, pleasure voiced in his snarled howl. It belted out of him, and he was sure he and Deku would get another noise complaint for a 'husky' yelling at awful times of the day.

First off, he wasn't a fucking husky.

And secondly, that noise complaint was... definitely coming.

"Kacchan!" Deku squeaked as he clamped down on his knot, ass sucking it in and locking it deep. Katsuki shrieked and snarled at the sudden pressure on his sensitive knot, cock crammed deep inside Deku's ass as the first rope of cum painted Deku's insides white. "Ah... feels," Deku keened as his walls were met with torrents of cum emptying inside of him. "I'm so... full, feel like m' gonna pop," Deku groans as his face nestles into the pillow under him, lashes dewy with tears as Katsuki pants and shivers, hands falling from Deku's hips to steady himself on the ground before he fell over and crushed Deku due to how lax his orgasm made him after a few steady seconds of being stiff as a goddamn board.

"Deeekuu," Katsuki gurgled, voice shot to hell after howling for a good few seconds before his knot shifted and settled, locked deep inside Deku. "Good..." Katsuki groaned as he nosed at Deku's soft jaw, tongue peeking out to lick away any tear residue, humming when Deku's shaky hand patted and ran through the thick cheek fur he had. Katsuki grumbled but leaned into the pets, feeling Deku take his ear between his fingers and stroke the fluff-covered ear tip to the skull. Katsuki's exhausted thighs twitched, and his tail started to beat lazily against the ground, panting to regain some amount of air and to vent the scalding heat rolling around his body.

Katsuki grunted as Deku shifted before shoving them backward. Katsuki landed on his ass, and Deku fell with him, knocking against his chest as they sat down, Izuku still hanging off his knot but in a much more comfortable position. Katsuki hummed at the new position as he held Deku close, taking a moment to yawn loudly, all big and wide with his yawn. "Mm, had a good day, Kacchan?" Deku whispered, voice weak and overused. Katsuki nodded soundlessly as he licked at Deku's shoulder, yawning again as a feeling of ease rolled over him. "I had a good time too... though; it could have done without you breaking the cage, Kacchan," Katsuki bared his teeth at Deku, who stared up at him, unimpressed. "Woulda' liked the day more if you didn't bait me into the fucking cage in the first place. You're the guilty one here, baby," Katsuki grunted as he felt the tie start to loosen and Deku's ass clamp down to try and stay tied together for a little while longer. "Ehe..."

"Don't 'ehe' me, asshat... fucken' locked me in a cage for an hour while you teased me," Katsuki snorted with a rough growl, nipping at Deku's cheek in retaliation to Deku trying to look away as if he was fucking innocent of his crime of teasing Katsuki for an hour on a wimpy-looking knotted dildo that didn't even compare to Katsuki's cock in any way at all. He had a bigger cock, a thicker shaft, and a better fucking knot, and he was real.

"I'm throwing that fucking dildo away; I can't look at it," Katsuki grits his teeth and stared down Deku, who gaped up at him. "You have the real fucken' deal here, and if you want it, you can fucking have it anytime. You can bounce your tight ass and cunt on my cock any day, so as long that fucking pathetic excuse of silicone goes to the fucking dump," Katsuki grumbled, and Deku's eyes lit up.

Seems like they had a deal.

Good, Katsuki couldn't stand that fucking dildo. Fucking pathetic thing would never touch Deku again if Katsuki could help it.

"Deal," Deku whispered, all greed and glittery eyes at his proposal.

Notes:

phew... this was written over a good long few weeks haha. i had a bunch of fun writing izuku getting wrecked... altho my favorite scene was katsuki's final orgasm washing over him. i dunno what it is but writing orgasms is a lotta fun LOL

hope u enjoyed <3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1K 24 49
So I usually write these after I'm done with the book. Because I'm a long writer. But I don't like not having the book done first. So here we are. ...
63.9K 529 16
NSFW Fluff Anything Enjoy! There ain't a lot of male reader books yk
37.1K 935 36
18+ do to adult content. Readers discretion is advised. izuku is quirkless but is studying at U.A's hero support class. one day bakugo sees who made...
184K 2.9K 20
I'm thriving on Bakukiri right now, but I'll try to keep it diverse. -I'm open to suggestions. -There will be trigger warnings if needed! -I will NOT...