Reaction to Tensura

נכתב על ידי armaghan_ror

Hey everyone, this will be quite a typical Tensura reaction. In which a supernatural entity kidnaps the chara... עוד

Introduction
Prologue
Special: Top 20 (Part 1)
Special: Top 20 (Part 2)
Special: Top 20 (Part 3)
Special: Top 20 (Part 4)
Prologue: Death and Reincarnation
Chapter 1 and 2
Chapter 3 and 4
Chapter 8.6 to 12
Chapter 13 to 17
Chapter 18 to 22
Chapter 23 and 24
Chapter 25 to 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter No. 40
Chapter 41
Chapter # 42 (Preparation for Charybdis)
Chapter # 43
Break: New Guests
Chapter # 44
Chapter # 45
Chapter # 46
Chapter # 47
Break: Slime Stroke
Chapter # 48
Chapter # 49 (Butterflies of the Night)
Chapter # 50 (Part 1)
Chapter 50 (Part 2)
Chapter # 51
Chapter # 52 (Part 1)

Chapter 6 to 8.5

5.1K 134 9
נכתב על ידי armaghan_ror

After disappearing Veldora I am now quite lonely around here. Well, this time at least I can see.

So, what am I doing? Are you an Idiot? I am a slime. If someone attacked me. I would have nothing as a way to defend myself. So, right now I am thinking of a way. I am also munching on some grass mostly hipokte and some strange glowing rocks that according to Veldora are only found in the most magic abundant area. They are called "Magic ore". They are incredibly valuable.

Gazel= So, this is where you found that "Magic Ore". That you gave to Kaijin, right?

Rimuru= Yes, this is where I found most of it.

However, there was still the problem of what my attack should be. While worrying over this question, I entered the lake. I observed my body floating and sinking with [Magic Perception]. I reached out to the magic energy in my face, I tried making it oscillate.

With a *pyoon pyoon... pyooooooon*, I felt small ripples being formed. And I began moving through the water. A great success!!!

<<Skill [Water Current Control] has been acquired>> For a second, I thought it was [Great Sage], but seems to be the "Voice of the World" ...

Benimaru= But I don't think this is going to help you. In defending yourself.

Gabiru= Yeah, it is only going to help in moving in water.

Rimuru= Well at the time I was trying to move in water. So, that is why I got that skill. Right there.

By calibrating the aperture and the pressure, I could calibrate the power of the shot–the same principle as the [Water Current Control].

*Bishuu!!!*

Flying out sharply, the water hit the targeted boulder.

It left a small mark.

Success.... right?

The idea was "Cutting water!"

*Bishun!*

The water blade cut the boulder!!!

<<Skill [Water Blade] has been acquired>>

<<The skills [Hydraulic Propulsion], [Water Current Control], and [Water Blade] have evolved into Extra Skill [Water Manipulation]>>

Kenya= I never thought I would see sensei struggle so much.

Leon= But it makes sense it is just a start for him. This is where he really starts learning skills.

Rimuru= This [water blade] is going to help me a lot for some time.

Rigur= I remember when Rimuru-sama first came to the village he used it quite often.

Rimuru= This was the attack that I was most comfortable in using.

Chloe= Sensei has [Water Manipulation]?

Rimuru= Yes that is why I was not damaged when you put me in your water jail.

Chloe= Oh.

I've found a way to fight. Finally, the journey away from home begins. Since I have no vocal cords, I tried to see if I could reproduce them with my body. But I have been so far unsuccessful. I'll just have to depend on transmitting my thoughts via "telepathy".

Dagruel= I don't think you can use vocal cords with your own body.

Rimuru= I tried everything I could because I knew it would be very important.

Guy= That is true. Because if you can't communicate with anyone. You might get attacked for no reason.

No reaction from Veldora either.

He seems to have vanished, but I know that much is not true.

We made a promise, after all.

When we next meet, I will have prepared a lot of funny and strange things to tell him about.

Rimuru= I was not able to surprise you. Since at the time I didn't know but you were able to see everything.

Veldora= It is a good thing that I was able to see what was happening outside. Otherwise, it would had been incredibly boring.

Ramiris= How is it in there?

Veldora= Nothing really is around. And it's quite sad to be honest.

Rimuru= It is my storage place what did you expect.

Veldora= I know I was just answering Ramiris.

I was moving in a tunnel. Slowly so that any accidents may not happen. Yes, I was still traumatized when I fell last time. I can't move that fast. Anyway, after a while I was in front of a giant gate.

I thought about using [Water Blade] on it to open. But then I heard a voice. The door was opening.

I hid so that they don't see me. Because even though these were humans. They would most likely attack me.

Testarossa= Smart move, because they most likely would had attacked you. And then you had to retaliate.

Shizu= Which would send a wrong message that a dangerous slime lives in the cave of Veldora.

Benimaru= Which would had been bad for Rimuru-sama's policy.

Rimuru= I had decided as long as I can't communicate with them. I won't meet them.

???= It finally opened, huh. Lock fell apart and the doors rusted...

???= Hey, that's only to be expected. Don't they say that no one entered here in 300 years?

???= Not on record, at least. But more importantly, are we really going to be fine? We won't be attacked suddenly, right?

???= Okay, okay, I got it, so would you please not let your guard down? Well, if it comes down to it, I'll just escape using "Forced Withdrawal" ...

???= Guys, I got the extent of your friendship, so could you please be quiet? You'll blow my "Camouflage Skill".

a boisterous trio had entered.

I wonder why...

Actually... why do I understand their words?

<Solution. In cases where intentions are vocalized, [Magic Perception] converts them to appropriate words and transmits them to the brain.>

Well at least I can understand them. Even if I can't talk to them.

Alice= [Magic Perception] is really a very useful skill.

Milim= It is a must skill. With it you can understand anyone, it is super fun.

Shuna= It is a good thing. That it was the first skill. Rimuru-sama got otherwise. It would had been very difficult.

Rimuru= Yes that is certainly true. It still is a very useful skill.

Diablo= This skill will always be useful.

After the skinny man had done something, the appearance of the three has dimmer. But I can still see them.

Did he call this... camouflage?

Probably a type of skill.

Carrera= That is because it is a very low-level skill.

Adalman= It can work on people who don't have great sensory abilities.

Dagruel= Yeah, for them it would be useful skill. It just that in front of us. It is completely worthless.

When the three had finally left, I started moving again.

A little while past the gates the path diverged and became rather complex.

I chose a path and went down it.

After some time, I saw something, there was a giant serpent.

Milim= We are about to see the first battle of Rimuru. Yahoo!!

Kenya= Sensei's first battle now and against that giant snake.

Hinata= Well at least he does have a weapon.

Don't panic. If I think hard enough, I can imagine something far scarier.

Yes, Veldora. Let's compare it to that dragon.

Veldora= You compared me to that foul snake.

Rimuru= I was trying to calm myself by thinking of something that is scarier than that snake. So, the only one I could think of was you.

Veldora= You think I am scarier than that Snake.

Ryota= You really are in your dragon form.

Luminous= See even these kids think that you are horrifying.

Veldora= Well that is a good thing.

Luminous= Huh? How?

Veldora= Because if they are scared of me. Then that means I am strong.

Luminous= Idiot?

Veldora= What did you say?

Luminous= Nothing.

After calming myself, I began quietly observing the serpent.

Well then, let's not hold back either...

*Bishun!*

Without hesitation I fired a "water blade" at the serpent's neck.

*Zuban!!! Hyuuuun, dosu. Gorogoro... zun. *

It was but a moment.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

Without even a hint of resistance the "water blade" beheaded the serpent.

Hinata= Really that's it.

Shion= Yes Rimuru-sama I was expecting a great battle.

Rimuru= I was as surprised as you are.

Dino= You were quite strong. So, it isn't surprising that you defeated it that easily.

Rimuru= I didn't knew at the time.

Now, about this snake.

If I eat and analyze it, would I steal its powers?

Well, let's try it.

The result...

Inherent skill [Heat Detection] ... the ability to see nearby heat sources. Furthermore, camouflage skills are nullified.

Inherent skill [Noxious Mist Breath] ... the ability to release a powerful toxic (corrosive) breath. Released at 120 degrees for a distance of 7 meters.

Guy= And this is the source of your power. Anything you absorb you get their abilities.

Rimuru= Yep, that is true.

Ultima= This is very useful. This way you get stronger as you kill. Your opponents.

Shion= This is only the start of Rimuru-sama's rise to power.

Luminous= Now aside from [Water Blade] you also have another attack [Noxious Mist Breath].

Rimuru= I didn't use it that much. I liked the quick painless method of the [Water Blade] more.

Now it feels like it's been a few days since I defeated that snake, and it feels like I am lost.

Isn't there like a map of this place or something?

<Solution. Should I display the current location? [YES]/[NO]?>

What I have this useful ability? Of course [YES].

Using the map, I began my way towards the entrance of this dungeon.

On the way I encountered quite a few types of monsters.

A centipede monster (Evil centipede: rank B+)

Big, black spider (Black spider: rank B)

Vampire bat (Giant Bat: Rank C+)

Carapace Lizard (Ammosaurus: rank B-)

Shizu= You fought quite a lot of monsters on your way out.

Testarossa= It is predictable, It was a cave where Veldora was leaking magicules for three hundred years so of course he would find some monsters there.

Diablo= Of course they were still no match in front of Rimuru-sama.

Leon= I don't think anyone in that cave could match you in power.

Hakorou= Wait a minute. These monsters.

Here's the skills I got as a result,

Centipede monster [Paralysis Breath]

Big spider [Sticky Thread, Steel Thread]

Vampire Bat [Vampirism, Ultrasound Waves]

Carapace Lizard [Body Armor]

Hakorou= So this is where you got those skills that you used against us when we first met.

Rimuru= Oh yeah this is where I got them. But wait a minute you still remember that.

Benimaru= We are never going to forget that day when we first met you.

Velzard= Rimuru right now is stronger than the average monster that exists in the Jura Forest.

Carrion= It is no surprise he was able to take control there with such strong and versatile skills.

It feels wonderful to be finally able to be in sunlight. I missed it.

I started to look through my skills and the skill that caught my attention was [Ultrasound Waves].

More than bewildering the enemy or causing him to faint, the skill can also pinpoint one's location.

In my original world, bats got around using the same ability.

But don't miss the main point. These are essentially vocal cords!

By itself, the skill's nothing special.

So, my next step became creating the organ necessary for using these sound waves.

Luckily, I didn't have to create it from mere imagination and could instead reproduce it based on the bat I had absorbed.

With this, I might finally be able to speak.

Tired and exhausted, I continued working through the night without an ounce of sleep!

... Not that I need any...

Three days and three nights of constant research and behold the results!!!

Rimuru= tAke mE To yOuR LeAdeR!

Success!

Velzard= That was quite a smart way to use that bat's ability.

Geld= I don't think I would had thought of it. If I was in Rimuru-sama's place.

Shion= Well of course you couldn't because we are not as great as Rimuru-sama.

Luminous= Why was your voice so weird?

Rimuru= I couldn't control it. Properly.

Luminous= Ok then.

Rimuru= When I first talked with someone. I most likely gave them nightmares. Right Rigur?

Rigur= Yeah, at the time we definitely were extremely scared.

Shuna= What do you mean?

Rigur= You would most likely see it very soon.

These days have been pretty peaceful.

In the caves, I was frequently beset by monsters, but since coming out here, I have yet to fight one.

Just this one time: while I was practicing speaking, I was attacked by wolves.

Rimuru= A"?

I seem to have threatened them with my voice alone.

Wolves= Kyaiiiiiiiiin!!!

And they ran away with a miserable whimper.

Larger than the largest breed of dogs, with a body length of more than two meters, and a whole pack of them...

What to say? Scared of some lowly slime... how pathetic.

Dagruel= I don't think they are running because of the fact that you are screaming at them. But instead, because you are leaking your aura and they are intimidated by that.

Dino= Did you not notice that you were leaking a ton of your aura?

Rimuru= No I didn't at the time.

I felt a group of monsters approaching.

Before my eyes, a group of 30 human-like monsters stumbled before me.

Small bodies.

Crude equipment.

Covered in a thin layer of dirt, their expression lacked intelligence.

But, not completely barbaric. There were also a few who wore swords, spears, stone axes, and bows.

My grey matter (brain cells) quickly saw through to their true identity!

The famous monsters that will attack adventurers! Yes, Goblins!!!

Benimaru= Oh is that you. Rigur?

Rigur= Yes, that is how I looked like before receiving a name from Rimuru-sama.

Frey= It looks like Goblins are a big deal like how you were excited to see them.

Rimuru= Yeah, I was honestly underwhelmed by just how weak they were. Because how I thought of them, they should had been at least as strong as orcs.

Rigurd= So, goblins are seen as a big deal.

Rimuru= Yes very much.

Goblin {Rigur}= Guga. O strong one... Does You, have any business, up ahead?

Huh, goblins can talk.

I wonder if they can use any of [Magic Perception] ...

... and did they just call me "strong one"?

Kenya= That must have been very awkward for sensei as to him. He is a very weak monster and goblins are strong and now. These goblins are calling him the strong one.

Rimuru= Yeah, I was surprised by this as well.

Goblins= Our village is just further on this path. We sensed a strong demonic aura. So, we came to check the source.

Rimuru= A strong demonic aura?

Goblins= You joke! Even clothed in that form, we will not be fooled!

Rimuru= (So they are thinking I am the one who is releasing this strong aura.)

Ultima= You actually are the one who is releasing that strong aura.

Rimuru= I told you I didn't knew that at the time.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.7K 64 6
Rimuru gone to soul land for fun
190K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
9.7K 309 47
Based on season One of TVD... Four months after the tragic car accident that killed their parents, 17-year-old Elena and Ellie Gilbert and their 15-y...
22.1K 701 9
What if Tbate's characters teleport to a theater and discover unfamiliar people and a mysterious existence, only to discover that they will react to...