The Jerk Guy || (VIXX Hongbin)

By crescentrose_

What will happen when Clarissa knows that her cousin is an idol? Will her life change? Will she change? or Wi... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (Last)

15

1.7K 62 11
By crescentrose_

Hyuk POV

We were shocked to see the whole Exo-K infront of us. We didn't know anything about this. "We are one! Annyeohaseyo Exo-K imnida." The 6 of them greeted us with. Oh my god, my inner fanboys for this band is coming out.

Breath Han Sang Hyuk, breath. I did a meditation mentally in order to make myself calm. Who wouldn't be like me when they see their favourite band?

But then another bell was heard from the door. That must be them. I looked at Hongbin hyung in worry. "Let me get the door." Nana said as she went downstairs.

"Sit down sit down." Sunny said as the other joined us to sit on the floor.

Clarissa/Saeun POV

We arrived at the share house. Wow, it's bigger then when I see it on the TV. I've watched some episode of the show that's why I know it. We rang the door and soon after, Nana came and opened the door for us. "Hmm.. hello, we're Hongbin's sister and Hyuk's cousin." We said to her awkwardly. "Oh, you've here, come in come in." She said as she gave some space for us to walked in.

"The two of you are such pretty girl, no wonder your brother are good looking." We softly laughed at her compliment. "Let's go upstairs, the other are there already." We nodded as we followed her upstairs.

We got upstairs and the first thing I noticed was, there was alot of people. I just smiled and slightly bowed at them. I looked at Hana and whispered "where should we sit? Should we sit on the ground too with our brothers?" She shook her head.

"Let's sit here, you can sit beside me." Suddenly Nana said from behind us. She sat on the sofa beside Sunny and we followed her and I sat beside her.

"Who are they? I've never met them." Chanyeol said. "They're our Hongbin's sister and Hyuk's cousin." N said as the other nodded their head.

"Ohhh, they're very pretty." Kai said, followed by the other member nodded.

The other were chatting and cracked some jokes to the other, meanwhile me and Hana just looked at each other and sometimes we laugh along the jokes.

"Does Hana and Saeun dance as good as their brothers?" Sehun asked. We looked at each other and shook our head. I hope they won't ask me to dance because I'm a really terrible dancer. "Well, we won't know unless we see it, right?" Kai said.

We tried to refuse Sehun and Kai but the other just cheer on us more, even our brothers. We got up from our seat and went to the little space in front of the TV.

Good thing we were wearing a comfortable clothes. Hana was wearing a black printed T-shirt and a blue jeans. While I was wearing a grey muscle tank with a white tank top underneath it and topped with a cardigan, and also a pair of ripped jeans.

I was standing beside Hana and across from me was Sehun. And across from Hana was Kai. The room suddenly went dead quiet and a slow jam song suddenly played and fill the room with it's relaxing sound.

Sehun went towards me and asked for my hand, so did Kai to Hana. I accepted his hand and close some space between us. Sehun put his other hand on my waist and my other hand resting on his board shoulder and we started to dance to the music

If I knew the would ask us to do a slow dance, I won't be panic in the first place because I used to dance like this with my dad every christmas night.

We finished the dance and everyone clapped as the response. Sehun was indeed a very good dancer. Because sometimes I missed the beat or forgot the dance but he could lead me easily.

I started to make my way to my seat when suddenly Sehun pulled me back sofltly, "that was not the real dance." As he laughed a little.

We were taught some dance moves from their song love me right and it was really tiring.

The room that used to be cold suddenly became very hot. "I'm sorry, did anyone turn of the air conditioner?" I asked in between my panting. "The AC is still working fine." Sunny said. "Why? Is it hot?" The other laughed as I nodded a little. "Why don't you take off your cardigan?" Nana asked me.

Well, it's a good point though. I took off my cardigen, so I was only wearing my muscle tank and the tank top underneath it. After I took it off, my brother gasped. "Omg! How can you use something like that? Are you even a girl?" He yelled nicely at me. Everyone in the room was laughing because of oppa's voice when he said it.

His voice suddenly changed into a high pitched woman!

"It's okay for me! As long as it's comfortable enough." I sticked my tounge at him and pretended to be mad.

"But you're a girl! How could you use that type of clothing?" Suddnely his tobe got serious. He tried to get up and get me but I hid behind Sehun and Hongbin also stopped him from chasing me.

"Wow, Hyuk is a very good brother, he's very protective fowards her sister." Nana said and oppa just smiled shyly. "Of course, everything is nice as long as it's comfortable." Young Ji said and followed by several nodded by the other girls.

We dance and dance untill we were tired because the dance moves and sometimes it's just us being an idiot ourself and made us laugh untill our stomach hurt.

Suddenly the room went quiet, maybe because they're tired already because of laughing too much. "Let's cook now." Nana said.

Everyone's face changed. From tired and dead to happy and fresh when the heard the word cook. "Yes!! I'm hungry already because of this things." N said.

We went downstairs and the other sat on the dining room chairs except me, Hana, and Nana. As we started to cook some spaghetti.

??? POV

I'm a hundred percently jealous.

But when can I do? The camera was on and if I did something I could lead some suspicious towards us and the most thing, when it airs, I was afraid that it could make Saeun hurt. So I just sat there and did nothing.

I'm such a fool.

Hyuk POV

It was so fun to see my sister doing well on dancing! I thought she can't dance but.. she did pretty good work on it. But I can't help it when the one who taught them was Sehun and Kai.

The both of them were known as a player among the idols! I'm just hoping that they won't do anything Saeun and Hana.

Clarissa/Saeun POV

I started to get busy in the kitchen with Hana and Nana's help. I cooked a creamy spaghetti because I just learnt the receipe the day before and I wanted to try them out.

I parted Hana's and Nana's work which include Hana cutting the vegetables and Nana boiling the noodle and I cook the sauce and everything else.

I was preparing the pan and the stove because Hana already finished the cutting part and I can't help to feel that someone was looking at me.

But I decided to shurgged it off and started to make the sauce.

"Looks like someone was checking you out just now." I heard Hana said behind me. I jumped up and screamed a little because of it. Thank god the sauce was fine, if it's ruined because of her... I will get violence here.

Everyone stopped their activities and looked at my direction. "Omo, is something wrong Saeun-ah?" Sunny asked with worried expresion. "Nothing, I was just a little shocked." I smiled.

I continue cooking in a very large portion.

The door bell rang and other people started to come like Jackson, Seho, Kang joon, and Dong wook. "Oh, hello. Who are you? Are you new to the industry, which one? Music or comedian?" Seho asked me. I was slighly confused by his question.

"Ya! Are you blind? How can a pretty girl like this get into the comedian industry! It's such a waste." Gook ju said and followed with a laugh by the other. "Hello, I'm Hana, Hongbin's sister and this is Saeun, Hyuk's sister." I just bowed and said hello. Hana is older then me so she's the one who introduced me.

"Hyuk? Hongbin? The name sounds like VIXX's member." Everyone face palmed at the same time, even me. Baekhyun got up from his seat and made a big circle with his hand that surrounding VIXX member. "Ohh, there you are! I'm sorry I didn't saw you. I was looking at D.O because of his expression."

Everyone was laughing so do I. To be honest I didn't know what they were laughing about, but I didn't want to be the weird one so I just laugh along with it.

15 minutes after it left like a blur because even though I was cooking, the other will always made me laugh. Sometimes someone would sneak behind me and tickle me a little, but I'm a very ticklish and easily shocked person so the reaction was very... embarrassing.

Finally the food was done! Everyone tried it and I felt nervous to see their comments about the food. But after they tried it, their eyes light up as if they just got their christmas present. Good compliments were sent to me for the food.

"Okay! We will turn off the camera now!" Someone said from behind the wall.

"Wahh finally. We can talk more easy now." Jackson said.

The last one to finish eating was me because I started to eat when the other were half way through their meal.

"Let me do the dishes." I started to collect the plates and silverware. The other tried to stop me from doing it but I insist. "Then, let one of us help you. It alot of work!" Baekhyun said.

The room started to get noisy because they really wanted to do the dishes. "Ahh! This won't do. Let's play rock, paper, scissors." Chanyeol said.

At last, Sehun lost the game so he helped me to wash the dishes.

It was more fun because he helped me, he also cracked some jokes so it wasn't boring. The were splashing water to each other suddenly I heard a click behind me and it was Suho with his phone on his hand.

We made some space between us but still joking at each other.

Suddenly someone came in between the two of us, "I'm also helping the two of you. Is it okay for the two of you?" We nodded at him and continue our work awkwardly.

The person was..

----------

I'm sorry that I haven't update.. I read your comments and some of you are curious about the ??? guy. You'll find out soon~~~

Ohh btw, because I haven't update for quite a long time, I will post 3 chap this week in different days, so.. be prepared! ♡♡

Kindly comment about how do you feel about this ff. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 199 33
When the fates of two people, international k - pop star Jung Yong Hwa and an average middle-class college student collide, romance, scandals, and he...
4.3K 104 26
what happen when a mafia queen fall for childish boy will it change mafia queen life? or does it the boy life? but the real question is what happen w...
40K 1.5K 15
Good and Evil. Angels and Demons. Six Hybrids were all sent down to Earth to be kept away from their homes. Why? Because nobody would love or accept...
90.9K 2.1K 34
"Sometimes I feel that running is all I have. When will I have to stop running? Maybe a flash of luck will drop out of the sky and then I won't have...