Two Sides of Me » ao no exorc...

By eluvious

Shiro Fujimoto is called into action when there is a report of an extremely powerful demon that escaped from... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chaper 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Bonus Chapters
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
TBD
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 6

3.9K 168 2
By eluvious

Chapter Six: Mysterious

{Orphia's POV}

I guess i had fallen asleep on the way to the academy because when I awoke the hunger hit me like a brick to the stomach. I cried in pain until a guard came into the room I was in looking less than amused.

"Shut it" he growled. I flipped onto my hands and knees and hissed at the man like a child.

"Im hungry get me food or else" I retorted back. His eyes were filled with disgust until the giant doors behind him slid open.

"My dear Orphia how are you doing today?" The roach smiled.

"Hungry. Can I get my point across to anyone?! I need food now!"

Mephisto glared at me the same way the guard did.

"Please" i muttered. His complexion took a full spin and he walked out smiling with the guard in tail. Flopping on my back I took in my surroundings. Old paintings, books of exorcism and other acts to tame or kill demons,and a katana mounted on the wall above the door.

I swear I had seen it before. The intricate designs on the hilt as well as the curving and criss-crossing of the guard. Not to mention the blade itself. It was smooth with a reddish hue when it glistened in the sun.

"Recognize it?" Amaimon chuckled. I had just realized how close he was. I fell of the bed in surprise and hit the ground with a hard 'thud'.

"You do realize I'm still in pain from than night. Floors aren't helpful" i groaned.

He just looked at me like I was about to tell him the world was ending.

"The katana" he whispered, "do you remember it?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745 24 7
Egyn didn't ever think he would become a father, but he wouldn't change or regret his choice ever. When Rin and Yukio were born, The Demon King of Wa...
73.8K 2.6K 21
Akumu was always picked on. She had anger fits all of the time and people called her a monster. One day she had enough. She let her anger take the be...
11.4K 311 18
Takashi Mikuzoi, cold-hearted female, called monster, demon-child, and worst everyday, is suicidal, but once entering True Cross, everyone takes atte...
2.8K 57 24
After her mother is killed by Satan, Isabella is determined to defeat him. she enrolls in True Cross Academy where she meets Rin. Isabella keeps her...