.Stone And Lumber (Johanna Ma...

By ChrisWolfblood

Athena Hadley. Like everyone in 2, force fed with the ideas of grandeur and fame. Only for her life to collap... More

-Athena Hadley-
-Finnick Odair-
-Victors-
-68th-
-69th-
-70th-
-Roof-
-Messing Around-
-Bush-
-Snow-
-Fucked-
-Punishment-
-Victory Tour-
-Heart To Heart-
-71st-
-''Everything for Cato.''-
-Fixing-
-Going Home-
-Training-
-Call-
-Leap Of Faith-
-ChatGPT Shenanigans-
-Forest-
-Jealous-
-72nd-
-Garden-
-Late Night Burden-
-Clove-
-Trouble-
-Oh please-
-Herself-
-73rd-
-Uppercut-
-Start-
-Overdone-
-''They are still bloody''-
-''Why are you not asking away?''-
-Scars-
-Late For Secrets-
-Act Fool-
-She Could Kill Them-
-Reaping-
-Anything-
-74th-
-Cato Hadley-
-Nothing-
-''I'm sorry''-
-''I take it that you ran into her.''-
-Tree Tumble-
-''I am happy for you''-
-Calm-
-Reaping Of The 75th-
-''This is worth it''-
-Parade-
-Training II-
-Interviews-
-75th-
-First Day-
-Spile-
-Fog-
-Monkey-
-Blood Rain-
-''Yeah, thanks.''-
-Clock-
-Jabberjays-
-''Love is weird''-
-''When we see each other.''-
-Careers-
-Capitol-
-Interview II-
-Trackerjacker-
-Choices-
-''I'll be''-
-''Athe--!''-
-Hand-
-Broke-
-Fight-
-Truth-
-Rescued-
-Rocky Meeting-
-Avox-
-''I am not the mockingjay''-
-Kiss-
-Not Tonight-
-Weapons-
-''When has anyone protected you?''-
-Spark-
-Lashing Out-
-Confused-
-Marriage-
-Kitten-
-Cinnamon-
-2-
-Gods Of War-
-Only Love Can Hurt Like This-
-Sent Out-
-Joining The Fight-
-Oil Bath-
-Underground-
-Tunnel-
-Bombing-
-Greenhouse-
-Votes-
-Home-
-Epilogue I-
-Epilogue II-
-Epilogue III-
-Epilogue IV-
-Epilogue V-
-Epilogue VI-
-Epilogue VII-
-Epilogue VIII-
-Epilogue IX-
-Epilogue X-
-Epilogue XI-
-Epilogue: Ares-
-Fun Facts-

-Mutt-

955 30 7
By ChrisWolfblood

(Okay they are supposed to go save them in the damn attack but I just need that one more touch of evil so it will happen soon but not this chapter that's for sure.)

(And you that came up with the idea, I will be changing it a bit so sure it hurts but it will last shorter.... I do need to save them.)

She hummed too herself.

The lyrics long forgotten but the melody of Katniss' song catchy.

A necklace of hope? Tho that sounded weird, was the one only words she remembered from it.... If she would have written that song she would have put necklace of rope.

"Get up mutt."

She did it without fighting, her outburst having consequences that would never leave her side.

She exited the room, four armed peacekeepers leading her along, outside of that freezer of a room it almost felt too warm for her.

She was shoved into another room after the long walk.

She looked down, the ground was not slick and shiny, but it felt like white scratchy concrete under her feet.

She lifted her arms when a door slid open, she was used too..... T-this...

She stumbled back as if she had been punched and it felt like that.

She recognized that type of mutt.

She had seen it play a gruesome part in destroying her life.

The beast a mix of human features and dogs-like, dirty blond fur covered most of its body that was slightly more human like then in the 74th games, more correctly proportioned, those blue eyes and that collar: 2.

She took a shaky breath.

"A-ah." Was all she could say, barely being a word, just a sound of shocked agony.

She held out her hand.... Cato?

She took a step closer as the mutt sniffed around before looking at her, eyes piercing her chest, how was he alive, she saw him die.... Her baby brother... Her Munchkin...

She reached a trembling right hand out, the mutt smelling it as it looked at her.

It leaned closer.

"Aaaaathy." A guttural growl came, if they can make jabberjays this should not have been a surprise but it was, a lethal surprise too her comprehension.

Tears in her eyes, the ghost of a smile coming alive as it leaned towards her hand.

And sank it's fangs in.

It yanked with contained rage, sending her down as it tried yanking her hand off her wrist, shaking its head hard as it bite down with all its strength.

She flipped herself under her arm and looped her legs around the neck of the mutt, closing her eyes as she squeezed her legs together.

The beast snarled out out her nickname 'Athyyyy', making the tears fall as she refused to look at it, able to convince herself it wasn't Cato up until she jerked her legs too the side and grabbed it under one knee while with the other she put it on the shoulder and shoved, hearing a crack and it slumped over.

She sat up, pushing back from it, a choked sob coming through as she got too her knees and touched the dead body of her brother.

She killed him, fuck, she killed him.

She looked up at the camera and heard a quiet 'shlik', looking back forwards quickly but not seeing a body anymore.

She jerked in anger as she heard the door open, ready to beat a peacekeeper to death but.... In walked Cato?

The mutt looked exactly the same, was she going insane? Didn't she just kill him? How is he alive?!

She stood again as it sniffed the air as it dragged a chain wrapped around its throat.

"Athyy..." It growled just like the first did, in that distorted voice of her little brother.

Despite it all, what just happened and her mind spiraling.... She held her hand towards it.

But before anything else could be done, it made a dog bark and lunged, smelling blood.

She jumped aside, avoiding fang and claw but the chain snapped in her hand, by instinct she grabbed on it.

She braced her feet down on the ground as the mutt pulled the other way, her holding the chain with two hands doing some more damage too both of them but she didn't care, she had Cato, even if for a moment, she had her brother back.

But that moment would lapse and be gone.

The mutt launched and she looped the chain once more around the throat and kicking it down in the back, pulling on the chain, pulling a tight loop.

She bit her cheeks as tears spilt over, pulling harder, why was it taking so long?!!!

The mutt swung back only once and only left a cut on her leg, slowly suffocating it.

She dropped the chain once she was sure it wouldn't move and backed up, crumbling too her ass, staring at the body, having killed her brother a second time.

She covered her face with her hands, looking through the gaps left by her fingers.

She dropped her head, closing her eyes and hearing the same noise again, quickly looking up.

B-but the body was there! She is sure! She just saw it! She just did it! She just... Why? Why is he alive again? Why is her brother here again?

She shakily stood up, barely having the strength too as the mutt looked at her, tilting its head in wonder. She was truly going mad.

"AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" And she screamed too the point no one would be surprised if she would have torn her vocal cords as that one charged at her because of the noise.

-------------------------------------------------

How many? How many times has she killed her brother? Or had she never done it? Had she finally lost it.

The mutt just looked at her as she swung at it, whimpering as she struck, white outfit, her skin, her fists, drenched in the bloody of the many mutts.

She was silently crying as she grabbed the head of this one and twisted it, silencing the distressing whimpers, it had only wanted her to protect him, never lifting a paw to attack.

She sat back, trembling, watching the body with hawk eyes, having realized that as long as she watched it, it was there.

If she kept watching it, she was sure it would be real.

Her eyes stung, Cato didn't attack her, he whimpered in fear, he wanted to be saved and what did she do? What did the big sister that should protect her little brother do? She killed him, he was looking for her love and she killed him.

She grabbed her face again, covering her eyes, willing the nightmare to start again.

Athena was going mad, she felt it.

There is nothing left that she can do but she still struggles in vain like an idiot!

She hates herself.... So so much.

She looked up, once again the mutt, her brother, her mad mind, once again alive.

She sat there, broken, offering her surrender, not reacting as it got closer.

Come on! Just one bite! And this is all finally over!

But it never came.

The mutt licking her face like a dog would as more tears dripped down her face.

She reached up, circling his neck with her massacred hands, too weak to squeeze or even lift them for long, falling back too her side.

"Athy..." The thing whispered.

And she just cried, cried like a little child, crying like she hadn't cried in a long long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601 68 18
Finnick Odair Γ— OC (Fem) The 63rd Annual Hunger Games Won by an 18-year-old girl from District 5 and in doing so, she is added to the long generation...
23K 779 23
❝ never trust a survivor until you find out what they did to stay alive ❞ ―Kurt Vonnegut, Bluebeard [ the maze runne...
92.9K 1.9K 35
And that was the thing about her, she kept on surviving. With bullet holes in her lungs and knife marks etched in her back. She never let anything ge...
195K 7K 44
"π’©π‘œ 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝒢𝓏𝑒 π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡." "𝐼'𝓂 π“ƒπ‘œπ“‰ π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’·π“Šπ“‡π“ƒπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“Žπ‘’π“‰." An ambitious girl with anger bigger than herself a...