One Way: Find the Destiny

By Chimera_Regarion

One second that is all it takes to know something is wrong. It is that one second that the heart stops beatin... More

Prologue
~1~ : Something is not right
~ 2 ~ : I am doomed!
~3~: Something to remember...
~4~: Quite the situation
~5~: Don't be suspicious!
~6~: First impressions matter!
~7~: What a maid...
~8~: This Girl is crazy!!!
~9~: Meet the brothers
~10~: Jealousy over abilities
~11~: Freaking names...
~12~: The story behind the duke family
~13~: Fancy.. Very Fancy...
~14~: A strange child
~15~: My new servant
~16~: Shortcut
~17~: Favorite!
~18~: The start of the festival!
~19~: Build different
~20~: On the hit list
~21~: A sleeping dragon
~22~: Dragons and Wizards...
~23~ Too many questions!
~24~: A quiet life or not?
~25~: Silent War!
~26~: Hidden in the attack!
~28~: Things will change...
~29~: An auspicious oracle
~30~: Escape!
~31~: Rumors
~32~ Mysterious Doctor - all healer - a true angel...
~33~: That one kid... no way...
~34~: New Saint treatment.... INSANE!
~35~: Welcome to the church!
~36~: This was to be expected!
~37~: What to do....No where to hide!
~38~: What happened...
~39~: On the same boat
~40~: Let the distraction begin!
~41~: A true Saintess!
~42~: Area Heal
~43~: Sent by the heavens
~44~: ... What are you doing here?!
~45~: At the banquet
~46~: Help Request
~47~: A plan... without it we might fail!
~48~: The start of the war
~49~: The mages arrival
~50~: The warside...everything is possible!
~51~: Leading the way!
~52~: When the dragon arrives!
~53~: Battle of the giants
~54~: A god?
~55~: Closure for families!
~56~: One last mission!
~57~: Peace Talks
~58~: Talks were never an option....
~59~: For a better future!
~60~: The mind is a strange thing

~27~: Meet the prince!

21 3 0
By Chimera_Regarion

As quickly as I could, I started following Ilya out to an area which looked a bit like a garden but then looking closer at it, it seemed more like a glass house. However there were some areas where I wasn't quite sure about that either because at one side there were some books and a study more or less. It did look cozy and formal and so out of the place. On another side I could see some glasses on a table. It smelled like cooked meat and overly burned chicken for some reason I really didn't want to know at all. My best guess was that that was the laboratory or makeshift one. There was a bed up a tree and so on and so on. All in all it looked like a private room and as if someone was living here. It was indeed very fancy that there were for sure no questions about that but who would live here though?

Once I started to look around I quickly saw someone on the ground and a bunch of knights around the person pointing their sword at the neck of said very hooded person.

"You are charged guilty with treason against the crown."

"Guilty? What have I done?"

Yeah what did he do?

You are a damn liar!

"You collaborated with the beast duke Underwood."

Kinda true...

But how did he know about that?

Spies?

No, no... they should never have found this out!

What is going on here?

Why am I always questioning that....

I shouldn't be as surprised anymore...

Honestly, I really shouldn't....

"Hah, where is the proof for that?"

"We have enough evidence to prove it."

"Then show me. How can you be so full of yourself?"

"Want to add more charges, I see."

"If I am about to die anyways, then I will not go down without a fight!"

"Didn't the fight earlier show that you can't use magic around these stones?"

"Where did you get them?"

"Specially created in order to end the rains of the magic tower. You are all just a thorn in my eyes."

"Sensei!"

"Don't come closer Ilya!"

"Another survivor... get him!"

As if I will let you!"

It was at that moment that I came down, letting out a breath of fire right in between the soldier who came so eagerly to kill Ilya on his unicorn. Oh if this was who I thought it was then it was definitely fun to watch what would happen. The man child who was in front of me making the charges up was none other than the crown prince himself who should be around 13 years old right now. Not only that but he was the only one who could come up with stupid stuff like that all the time. Everyone who knew him wouldn't dare to say anything against him so as not to die. Somewhat this was understandable but it was also annoying.

Come closer and I will let you feel the heat more!

What is this show even supposed to be?

What are you up to you damn lunatic?

Why target the magic tower?

AH!

I want to interrogate him soo badly!

No.. if he finds out about... wait... who said he will get out of this place alive?

This might be cruel but it could also save soo much lives.

It's the crown prince who stages up everything to kill the Underwoods which is my family now.

I really can't have that now...

Should I?

Do I have too?

There was a small internal debate with myself if I should kill the prince or not or if I should let him live. The problem here was not the prince but the killing itself. Ever after I came to this world, I could sense myself getting more and more unfamiliar. It was as if I had become an entirely different person. Was this the personality from my original owner or was this the dragon blood's fault? I didn't know what was going on but it was scaring me a bit.

How could I after all talk about a life as if it was nothing?

This was the most scariest part. I didn't mind killing and I showed that earlier while attacking all these soldiers with my fire breath. Then again, if I wouldn't have done that, they would have targeted me and hurt me. Was I ready for that?

No, that was not the right question. I knew they couldn't hurt me and yet, I didn't think twice to kill them at that moment. It felt even natural. No remorse, no bad feeling, no nothing. It just felt absolutely normal. This fact just scared me and now I was thinking about this again. I was fine killing this bastard and honestly it might even be for the better.

Maybe if I kill this guy, then the story line will end?

He is the driving source for the story after all...

If he dies, then maybe I could get back to my world?

Maybe I could finally say goodbye to this shitty place and just leave?!

Maybe I can get back to studying.... Yeah no... I wouldn't like that but it would be nice waking up from this hellish long dream in my bed greeted by a cup of tea...

That actually would be perfect!

"A dragon!"

"Viv!"

"ROAAARRRR- HISSSSSS"

"Leave the dragon to me!"

There was a man in a robe and a mask standing right next to the brat and he had something in his hand which looked like a black stone. Something was off. I could see the light circling around it in a circular track. There were multiple tracks and it looked artificial and not natural. Almost as if they had stolen the mana which was around the stone and were forcing it to stay in place and not return. Well that was my guess since they said something earlier about the stone.

"Now let's see how you will like this!"

The magician came closer and closer, not really minding me. The stone in his hand started vibrating and giving off a high pitched sound. It was really annoying but the most annoying part was that this mage thought they could take on a dragon. I might be small but I was still proud about my strength and I hated being underestimated.

Did I pounce at the man?

Well of course I did that.

Why shouldn't I attack him only because he had some stupid stone in his hands?

Yeah no, that was definitely not stopping me! Neither were the knights which came closer and tried to get to Ilya while I was fighting off some of them as well as that mage.

"ROOOOAAAAARRRRR"

Another roar but this time I let out a lot of flames around me. It might be really foolish to use flames in a greenhouse like this but was there another choice? I knew I would burn everything down but if that meant getting Ilya and the tower master safe then I would do it.

"Get that stupid lizard under control!"

Lizard?

Excuse me?!

What lizard has wings and breath fire?!

You want to see a lizard?!

"HISSSSS!"

I could do a lot but I couldn't control my mana right now. However it was enough to use telepathy at the tower master and Ilya to get them on the same page. Right now, I only had to focus to get my words though to the tower master. I didn't wanted to injure him and he needed to fight back. After all right after I attacked this wanna be mage with the stone, I also made it shatter because of heat as well as the sudden impact with the ground. Now that the stone was gone, I could sense the mana around the tower master again. He ws definitely back to his feet and not helpless anymore.

"Can you fight?"

"Yes. But what about Ilya?"

"The unicorn will make sure he stays safe. You are in a far more dangerous position yourself right now."

"Oh does it look like this!"

What do you mean does it look ilke that?

Did you look at yourself?

I couldn't believe he just said that since he still had about 7 swords pointed at his neck and he was bleeding too. His robe was a bit cut here and there and he even looked very tired as if he would pass out any minute. So if he would have said he was fine, I would say liar. However he was hinting that this was kinda intentional and that he had something up his sleeve. Well this man had to be a lunatic for letting himself get this badly injured and scatter to react only after the worst came to worse. Maybe he even likes it this way.

"Yes..."

"Seems as if I had worried a great dragon for nothing. What a sin I have committed."

Is he crazy?

Did he completely lose it now?

Overdramatic as always, I could see the one and only tower master look at me with confidence and a smile. He had something planned for sure. The question was only if he would tell me or not. I was thinking the latter would be the case but what I didn't expect him to do was actually to release a dense mana wall which would surround me as well as Illya and the unicorn. Of course Ilya hasn't noticed it yet but I could literally see the flow of mana so I could see the bubble around me.

"What are you doing?"

"Making sure my dear children won't get hurt."

I was speechless. Honestly, there was nothing I could say at all to him. The tower master made up his mind to fight back once again. What else than to be there to support him could I do? Not as if I didn't want to help out but the problem lied with this bubble. It restricted movements but was sturdy and would keep us safe for sure but from what?

"You are not giving up on life here, are you?"

"How can I do that and leave Ilya alone?"

"Then what is your plan?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Worry? HAH who is worried about a pathetic wanna be mage like you?"

Now this foolish prince has done it. I knocked out his own mage earlier and there was no one who could detect the sudden mana rise in this area at all. No one could have warned this idiot about what he would encounter and who he had just messed with wrongly.

"I will do the dirty work here. No need to get your beautiful white scales even more dirty. Please close your eyes Vivi."

Wait what?

Does he plan on killing the crown prince?

THAT IS TREASON FOR REAL NOW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 31.4K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
3.2K 137 19
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...
2.5K 946 54
Life is good. I take part time jobs to help out with money. It bring smiles at dinner with my Mom and sister. Mom got sick, so I focus more on wor...
3.8K 162 26
I'm Yamato Kusuo! A former 19 year old college student. I was told by some sketchy gods I went into a coma. Don't ask me I don't remember why.. I was...