Cater 2 slick

By slime2slatt

"baby i just want yo' heart, hope ian' askin' for too much." More

-
001.
002.
003.
004
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026..
027..
028.
029.
030.
031
032.
033.
034.
035
036.
037
EPILOGUE

012.

5.5K 167 37
By slime2slatt

Quincy giovanni Rales(19)
                        "quinn"
Wynwood, miami

—Friday, July 14th—

"pass the wood nigga" cash mugged ken snatching it from her, she mugged him blowing smoke out of her mouth.
"i swear if milani was here she would've been treating y'all asses on my uncle" ken crossed her arms, sitting back in the backseat.

"nah i'm scared of her,
don't say ha' name she gone pop up out the blue" cash sat back in his seat hitting the wood.

"lemme see what my bae doing anyways— bro i did this tiktok like— what my shordy doin' and shit right." quincy sat up and they nodded hearing him.

"that shit gone say texting ha' ex, man what!" quincy exclaimed watching his friends laugh at him.

"you delusional as hell, you need to leave my big sista' alone" ken shook her head.
quincy went to imessage to show her the tiktok.

"dats my bae boa' i don't care." he sent her the text.

my bae🙄💗.

lol, milani spwm.

quincy🤣🤣!

is you cheating on me bae, ima kill you on my luh sista.

lol, bye.

i love you too bm.

my bae🙄💗. hearted your message.
—-

"nigga you delusional.." ken chuckled stopping quickly.
quincy side eyed her moving his phone from her face. "bitch you nosy as fuh." quincy chuckled, he was high as hell.

"she text like a thirty year old" quincy laughed to himself looking at the timing.
'9:21'pm

"bitch you weird asf, like she had a boyfriend before assum." ken sat back once again crossing her arms.

"whatchu mean." quin looked back at her squinting hardly.
"my sister never dated before" ken spoke with boredom, quincy gave her a stank face before laughing.

"wait mane you deadass?" cash asked ken. "yuh nigga" she laughed dusting ashes off of herself.

quincy stopped and quickly thought about it, she probably hadn't had a boyfriend before, that just made her even better.

"one time, you acting scaryy" navi laughed at milani holding the cup of liquor in hand.
"wait you gotta do it with me!" milani laughed, her first time drinking was scary, but navi made it easier for her.

they both were at a bar in wynwood, even though they weren't twenty one or older, navi kept herself a fake id.

"aight come on, 3...2...1" navi counted down, milani took the chance downing the drink with navi.

"shit"milani face scrunched up feeling the alcohol burn her chest and she made a hissing noise, she wasn't a drink but.. that felt good.

navi laughed slapping her hand on the counter. "let's go one mo' timeeee" the girl grabbed another drink.

"mm mm" milani shook her head waving her hand "hell naw hold on." she patted her chest.

navi laughed passing her another drink.
"anyways, cheers."

"you going home? or you going to quincy house?"navi looked at milani i'm the passenger seat.

"um.." milani hummed drunkenly tapping her chin. "quincy's- quin house" she slurred her words, she wanted to mess with him anyways.

"okay" navi went to her playlist wanting to play a song "i don't know what you listen to lala- but ima play my shit okay?" navi sat her phone down the cup holder.

milani nodded, she really didn't care what the song was, as long as it wasn't trash.

'get you' by daniel caesar ft. kali uchis played getting milani excited.
"i loveee this songg!" milani screeched. "literally." the girl slurred her words looking out the window.

navi laughed driving off, milani sung the words lowly resting her hand on her chin, her mind traveling to quincy, this song reminded her of quincy, she has feelings for him, she could never tell that though, all the time quincy would compliment her, call her pet names etc, but she never took him seriously.

snapping out of daze, navi spoke "milani you can sing?!" she yelled turning a corner.

milani laughed and nodded. "some like dat, but not really- feel me?" milani braids flew past her shoulder as she turned her head.

"girl, i don't know shit, i can't sing." navi laughed with milani, their third time hanging and navi was actually cool, milani missed lyn too, she didn't have anybody to talk to about her problems and feelings, she would talk to navi but her trust wasn't just yet there with her.

she bit her lip letting her thoughts sink in, maybe because she was drunk? or because she just missed her best friend.

pulling herself together she seen that they were now at quincy's house, quick ride really.
milani grabbed her purse and her glasses feeling herself burn up, she looked at the timing shaking her head.

'12:30pm'

"they finna be mad we came in the house late, i'm surprised they ain't call us." milani stepped out the car tripping.

navi had a little buzz, she had told milani to slow down but milani didn't stop, now she was very, drunk.

"lala i said to stop drinking! now you can barley walk!" navi laughed pulling her phone out.

milani sat back in the car leaving her feet out and she flipped her slides off, she was tired, she didn't know what she was doing.

"hello- bae, can you tell quincy to come get lala please, she is drunk as hell." navi spoke in the phone looking at the streetlights.

"yea tell my man to come outside, like that's really- really my man." milani caught the hiccups.
navi shook her head still on the phone with kennel.

"like- hi- his bed, feel so fucking good- you wouldn't even know." milani directed with her hand.

the front door of quincy's house opened catching navi's attention seeing quincy to be the first to walk out.

"why you get ha' drunk mane" quincy slapped his thigh walking towards the car, navi shrugged. "she said she wanted to try.. she did alright" navi laughed, stopping once she seen ken's face.

"navi we finna go, youn' listen dawg" ken shook her head. "i said don't go out and get drunk and you the opposite."

ken and navi started to argue and cash shook his head standing by the front door, intended he'll never have girl problems like this. "in future we trust." he muttered watching quincy pick milani up bridal style.

"hey bae" milani smiled at him, he shook his head with a playful grin. "can you get ha slides " quincy asked ken, she nodded picking them up.

"i missed you bae, i know you missed me." milani hugged quincy's neck closing her eyes. "put it on ya' deads youn miss me" she muttered but he ignored her walking into his house carefully with milani.

"where my- my bestie at? i really gotta apologize to hi- him."milani hiccups came back. "cause he don't deserve mason ugly ass" she ranted.

"he not here." quincy walked up the steps, milani frowned, she genuinely wanted to apologize from the heart.

"welp" she sighed laying her head back in his arms, feelings herself her dizzy. "you my bae right" she smiled and he nodded going along.

"you know it" he mumbled walking into his room, he turned the light on and sat her down on his bed.

"i'm not even sleepy- and i'm thirsty." milani chanted, quincy rolled his eyes, he had never seen milani this way before, he couldn't lie and say she was bold acting but he didnt like the way she acted.

"qu- quincy." she hiccuped. "you know you bae right? so all the-them other girls, you can drop."milani flashed him a smile, he laughed at her and she smacked her lips.

"dead ass." milani held went back on the bed.
disregarding to her, quincy stepped out of the room passing kennel with milani slides in her hands.

"wait where you going nigga" ken stopped quincy.
"i'm finna go get her some water— hell naw don't leave me in here with her, you know she drunk.." ken teeth gritted.

"mmcht, she sleep, she good brodie chill" quincy snickered, ken rolled her eyes walking into the room and quincy went the other way.

ken sat the shoes down quietly, staring at milani laid out on the bed, she covered her mouth feeling herself beginning to laugh.

"don't laugh ken, don't fucking laugh." she mumbled walking out of the room. 

"let's go navi, yo ass look hot and stanky." ken mugged her girlfriend.
"girl shut up, you just mad cause i'm lit and you not." navi mumbled walking out of the front door.

cash laughed at them putting his blunt out. "more bitches more problems i guess" he muttered.

quincy smacked his lips. "you gone head and go with them, future fake twin" quincy walked upstairs with the cup in his hand.

cash flicked him off walking out of the house, closing the door behind himself.

"what a fucking day."

new story out NOW!! working on chapter one rnnn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 92 16
"The last thing I'd want you both to do it fight over the same girl" "Don't worry, we won't go that far" Was what the two of them thought until they...
621K 14.7K 55
"𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 , 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘳...
FROM21 . By . $$K

General Fiction

377K 14.1K 42
who wants that perfect love story anyways, right?