Rudra-Nandani

By magicallovely

Rudra was my love and so was I for him until I came to know that everything was just a game. Emotions and bl... More

Nandani
Rudra
Rudra-Nandani
T R A I L E R
✨Spotify Playlist✨
1 ~ He Is Back
2 ~ I want Him To Touch Me
3 ~ The Night
4 ~ Swayamvar
5 ~ The Virginity Test
6 ~ Rudra's Anger
7 ~ The Final Warning
8 ~ Nandani Convinces Raj
9 ~ The Guest's Arrived
10 ~ Nandani Missing Rudra
11 ~ Rudra Meets Aahil
12 ~ The Haldi Ceremony
13 ~ The Sensual Haldi
14 ~ The Result of Virginity Test
15 ~ Nandani Gives a Scar to Rudra
16 ~ Rudra is Hurt
17 ~ The King Left
18 ~ He Won
19 ~ The Wedding
20 ~ The Promises
21 ~ The Grand Welcome
22 ~ The First Night Together
23 ~ The Bath Together
24 ~ Rudra Massages Nandani's Back
25 ~ Nandani Got Angry
26 ~ Rudra's Harsh Truth
27 ~ The Intense Kiss
28 ~ Rudra Massages Nandani's Back
29 ~ Nandani Marked Rudra
30 ~ Rudra and Nandani's fight
31 ~ Nandani Seduces Rudra
32 ~ Nandani Knows About Rudra's Control
33 ~ Rudra is Angry
34 ~ A Sensual Moment
35 ~ The Commitment
36 ~ Nandani Told the Truth
37 ~ Nandani Interrupts Rudra's excercise
38 ~ Rudra in Delimma
39 ~ A Sensual Argument
40 ~ Nandani Tried to Sneak Out of the Palace
41 ~ Nandani and Rudra's Fight
42 ~ The Sensual Apology
43 ~ A Sensual Request by Nandani
44 ~ The Punishment
45 ~ Rudra Almost Lost His Control
46 ~ Nandani Decides to Sell Her Assets
47 ~ The Peace Treaty
48 ~ Nandani Opened Up His Heart
49 ~ Rudra Only Wants Nandani
50 ~ Rudra Gives a Sensual Gift To Nandani
51 ~ Nandani Leaves for Her Home
52 ~ Nandani Went Insane
53 ~ Rudra Made a Decision
54 ~ Daadi-sa Wants That Ornament
55 ~ Rudra Realises The Truth
56 ~ Rudra Apologizes to Nandani
57 ~ Rudra Wants To Suck
58 ~ Nandani Said 'No'
59 ~ Rudra Teased Nandani
60 ~ Rudra and Nandani Leaves Back To Suryagarh
61 ~ Consent
62 ~ A Night To Remember
63 ~ A Night To Remember II
64 ~ Abhinandan Is Back
65 ~ Rudra Leaves Nandani
66 ~ Rudra Got Kidnapped
67 ~ The Fight
68 ~ Rudra Wants Nandani To Leave
69 ~ Rudra Denied To Meet Nandani
70 ~ A Night Before Departure
71 ~ Rudra Nandani Have Some Fun
72 ~ Rudra Dresses Up Nandani
73 ~ Rudra Loses Control
74 ~ Surgami Dev Attacked Rudra
75 ~ The Mystery Of Ninth Chamber
76 ~ Nandani Met Abhinandan
77 ~ Rudra Untangles Her Hair
78 ~ 1 Million Special Update (17+)
79 ~ The Birth Control
80 ~ Wedding Invitation
81 ~ His Little Seductress
82 ~ The Need of Seduction
83 ~ The Crowning Ceremony
84 ~ The Beginning Of The Night
85 ~ The Young Night
86 ~ The Truth About Chandramukhi
87 ~ Under the Rain
89 ~ Ranvijay's Wedding
90 ~ Nandani Talks to Ranvijay
EPILOGUE
Q And A

88 ~ Ranvijay's Haldi and Mehndi

93.4K 6K 500
By magicallovely

1.25K Votesss fasttt!!!

Nandani POV

I felt his arms wrapping around me and pulling me up in his arms. I was really restless and tired after that. The rain slowed down and I could feel the chilled air settling into my lungs making me hard to breathe.

I had already slipped my wet skirt and wrapped my dupatta around my chest. 

"You said you will be making me walk naked back to the chamber if I slapped you,"

I giggled teasing him and he inhaled a deep breath and bit my cheek a little.

"Yes, you are naked... only metaphorically,"

He said and I giggled even more.

I was pressing my face into his chest while he was taking me back to the chamber.

"Not the bed,"

I warned him immediately after coming back.

"It will get wet because of us,"

I said and he put me down.

I saw him walking forward and throwing a towel at me.

"You did not really care about my Maasi-ma, you just wanted a topic for a fight. The last few days seem to be less entertaining for you, I guess,"

He said slipping the lower down his waist and wrapping the towel around his waist.

I inhaled a deep breath and I could sense that it was partially true and partially false. Well, I wanted him to tell me that before I had to force him to tell me. And, second, there was no point in fighting now because the person has already gone.

I did not answer and walked towards my trunk.

"I am sorry, Nandani. I should have told you before,"

He said all of a sudden with a slow voice and I looked at him.

"But, you see, I wanted to give her the chance she deserved but she clearly said her or you. So, it was obviously you and it triggered me to the extent that it did not even bother me when she died. Maybe the hate took over me and as time started passing, I started to realise that I have lost her. And, it was making me feel guilty,"

He said and I saw him walking towards me. I untied the knot of my lehnga and pushed it low. I took the dupatta off my chest too and looked at him watching me closely.

"I can understand. That's why I wanted to know, sometimes the hate overpowers us to the extent that we forget what kind of decisions we are making,"

I said in a slow voice remembering the time when I made the decision of marrying his uncle.

I slipped into my nightwear and held my braid in my hand.

"Let me help,"

He said and I felt him coming closer to me and holding my braid gently between in his fingers. I felt him unbraiding my hair slowly.

The silence followed and I said.

"I am sorry for getting angry. I think the responsibilities, work and everything in the Kingdom were making me feel a little tired and stressed. I really needed a break to charge and nothing is better than a fight,"

I chuckled at the end and he also laughed.

"Buckle up, Ranisa, the responsibilities are going to get bigger and more in numbers only,"

He said and I turned to look at him.

"What do you mean?"

He smiled and gently kissed my forehead.

"Aapke bade Devar-sa ke vivah ki tithi pass hi hai ab,"

"Your elder brother-in-law's wedding is close,"

He said and I gasped.

"Yessss, I almost forgot it, it's just two months left, Oh My God,"

My mouth widened with excitement and he chuckled.

"Oh My God, so many things are pending. The jewellery, clothes, decoration, invitations and everything. OH MY GODDD!"

The stress and excitement only increased imagining the wedding ahead.

"For now, you must sleep,"

He said suddenly bringing my attention out of the colourful decorations and all and holding me up in his arms.

"You ruined my sleep,"

I complained and he chuckled.

He put me down on the bed and lay beside me.

I immediately hid in his embrace and started imagining the dance, the celebration and everything about the wedding.

Things started to get even smoother. He and I did not have any major fights after that. But, it was never flightless either. We were having sweet and spicy fights every then and there. Sometimes they were political, sometimes, personal and many times because he seems to be too busy in the Kingdom management thing that he forgets to eat and sleep.

The reconstruction of the outskirts of the Kingdom and the other projects were sucking up all of our time. Even I started working on the empowerment thing of women.

A majority of the staff were filled in the Kingdom as workers and volunteers. A few old rules were changed and new and more flexible rules were built.

The invitations for Devar-sa's wedding were already started to be sent and we were now just three days away from the wedding.

The whole Kingdom was decorated like a beautiful bride and Ranaji seems to be very happy about it. He did not enjoy much on his own wedding but he was seeming to fulfil his wishes at his brother's wedding.

I was getting ready for the Haldi ceremony and suddenly there was a loud knock on the door.

"Come in,"

I said and I looked at the door to my changing room pushing open and my sight fell on Rudra walking inside.

"Ab Samay mila hai aapko apni patni se milna ka? Ranaji,"

"Now you have got time to meet your wife, Ranaji,"

I teased him and looked at him wearing a yellow kurta and looking devilishly hot.

He raked his fingers in his hair and walked towards me.

I was also wearing a yellow attire for the function and he said.

"I think I am freaking out,"

He said and I inhaled a deep breath looking at him.

"What? What happened?"

I asked and held his hand to make him sit on the chair.

"The attendees and workers are not seeming to listen. The guests are all set to arrive and they are constantly making mistakes and doing stupid things. I want everything to be perfect and they are just making me insa-,"

"Shhhhh--shhh,"

I hushed him a little and saw him inhaling a deep breath.

"It's alright, it's the first wedding. They are doing fine, just calm down,"

He looked at me with frustrated and tensed-up expressions and I smiled looking at him. I took a step forward to him and his lips slowly curved into a smile.

"You are looking beautiful, little sunflower,"

He muttered in a slow voice and I chuckled a little.

"Sunflower?"

He smiled and leaned in closer to peck my lips. A short and sweet one.

"Hnn-Hnn,"

He hummed and I teasingly pulled his lips with mine.

"I think you should start practising to stop calling me that 'Little',"

I said and he thinned his brows.

"Why so?"

He asked in a slow voice and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I looked into his eyes and smiled a little.

"If we will have babies one day. I am sure they would not like their mother being called little,"

I tried to say and he chuckled.

"Babies? How many are you thinking of?"

He asked and I felt a slight blush coming up over my cheeks and I smiled.

"I do not know,"

He kissed me again on my lips and said.

"No matter, how many kids we have, how old you grows, how bigger you get, you will always be called little, little wife,"

I pulled back and looked at him with the thinned brows.

"That's not fair,"

I tried to say and he chuckled.

*Knock*

Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door and he asked.

"Yes,"

"Ranaji, everyone is waiting for you and Ranisa,"

The attendee said from behind and I smiled.

"Let's go,"

I said and he kissed me once more. Intense and deeper this time, making me almost breathless.

"Just do not dare to distract me,"

He said against my lips and I chuckled.

"I do not do anything. It's like I breathe and you get turned on,"

I said and he looked into my eyes.

"See, you are already there,"

I teased him and pushed him away.

"We better walk out,"

I said and he smiled.

He came forward to hold my hands as we both walked outside the dressing room and then our chamber. 

We walked into the open area where all the preparations had been made for the Haldi and Mehndi of Devarsa.

I saw him sitting half naked on the small stool surrounded by the women and relatives mixing up the turmeric and sandalwood.

The women were singing and dancing around and I looked at the lively environment.

Devarsa looked at us and I looked at Rudra taking steps forward and sitting with him. He spread his arms around his shoulders and I smiled looking at them talking and laughing.

"Bhabhisa,"

Suddenly the voice of Agastya travelled down my ear and I looked at him walking towards me. He was also wearing yellow and looking handsome as always. The smile on his face was radiant and on another level and I smiled as he asked the musicians to lift up the volumes and the environment soon turned from calmingly beautiful to energetic.

He ran to me and said with a laughing smile.

"Let's dance,"

He said and I cook feel the noise of Dholak, anklet bells, flute and the high energy of the music travelling down in my ear.

I laughed and lift up my legs to twirl and jump along with the beats. The ladies joined and the dance heightened to different energies as we started to take the spins of the Ghoomar. The noise of my anklet bells and bangles heightened and from the corner of my eyes, I looked at Rudra looking at me.

I looked at Agastya running to him and pulling him onto the floor.

I looked at him saying something to him and pushing him towards me.

Our eyes met and for a moment I forget that we were surrounded by the people. He lifted his left brow as me and I felt a slight shiver.

By the time I noticed that my spins had come to a halt, I felt his holding my wrist and making me spin and I drowned back into the space of music and dance. 

He moved his waist a few times with me trying to learn the steps. But they only brought giggles and waves of laughter into the environment.

I looked at Ranvijay sitting silently and I held Rudra's arm to pull him out of the circle of people. We both walked towards him and I sat down on my knees.

I collected the haldi paste in my fingers and applied it to his cheeks. He smiled a little timidly and said in a slow voice.

"Thank you, Bhabhisa,"

I giggled a little and looked at Rudra coming forward.

He collected the paste between his fingers and applied it to his face too but definitely not the way I did. He pressed all the face right to his face and I laughed looking at them.

"Bhaisa,"

Ranvijay screamed a little and Rudra laughed.

"hahahahahhahaha,"

My gaze turned to Agastya laughing while looking at him and suddenly Rudra stood up and held Agastya under his arm around his neck and did the same.

"Now do hahahahahhaha,"

Agastya tried to protest but it only made us laugh even more.

The surroundings turned so playful and I looked at Rudra looking at me with his hands holding Haldi.

I took a step back.

"I swear I will kill you if you do that to me,"

I tried to warm but he only seemed like smiling hearing my blank threats.

As his pace of walking increased I started to run.

"Rudra,"

I screamed and tried to run away from me.

The noise of my anklets became clear when I ran through the crowd and reached the empty galleries. I turned to look at him and shook my head.

"No, I will have to take a bath then,"

I tried to reason but he did not seem like listening.

I ran towards our chamber as I wanted to hide.

But, the stupid anklets.

I thought of something. The chamber had a round gallery. If I would enter through the left, it would have an exit from the right, the same place and all the parts of the chamber were connected to it only.

I kept running and running. My heartbeats were racing insanely, my heart was almost pounding in my chest and before I could think that I was running pretty fast, I felt his hand holding my wrist and pulling me closer towards him.

He pushed me against the wall and I felt like collapsing right now.

Another Update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and share the book.

Love You All ♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

213K 8.5K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
37.9K 2K 35
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...
56.7K 4.2K 35
Historical Series - 1 11th century, in Singhal. Her own people betrayed her, her family used her. Pawned her in a political marriage with a man 15 ye...
124K 4.7K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...