《~FATED JOURNEY~》

By Sassy-San

"I will never let you control me, you only want money. I'll give you as much as you want but just don't show... More

Characters
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Author's update
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79
Episode 80
Episode 81
Episode 82 (END)
Happy announcement

Episode 60

2.2K 91 9
By Sassy-San

Sachi's POV

"Is that Sparsh? How can you say his name Sachi, I hate you I was thinking you will reject that boy but what's with you had someone in your life who-" I cut him in the middle saying "It's you" Hearing me he looked at me with big eyes saying "It's me, that someone is me." I nodded my head "It's you, it was always you Sanjh. I know that time I didn't even have 5% chances to marry you but still that time also I used to think just about you." Hearing me he smile and pressed his lips on mine.

I smiled in that kiss and he broke the kiss still his lips were staying on my lips when he said "you were mine from the start." I blushed hearing him and nodded saying "Then I again focused on my studies, I always read about you in newspapers and magazines. I always knew where you are, what are you doing." He giggled saying "You little stalker." I laughed on him saying "Yes, I was so what?" "So, I love you for that."

"Let me finish Sanjh stop talking in middle" I said irritatingly and he pecked my lips saying "Hmm, I won't" I continued "I completed my engineering, that time bhai was married and Kanika bhabhi knew about my little crush on you so did Sparsh & Aaru also. I was looking for job without telling my dad but one day suddenly dad asked me about marriage, I refused saying I don't know him but dad said I know him and gave me whole night to think about this marriage proposal."

"And that proposal was from your family, I was so confused. I was happy and sad at the same time knowing that after marriage you won't accept me but Kanika bhabhi was the one who told me to give it a try. If you wouldn't have accepted me then you could have given me divorce but after knowing the proposal was from my crush then she told me not to reject it so that's why I told my dad yes. And you know Sanjh that was the first time my dad patted my head with smile." I completed looking at him.

"Why you rejected my proposal first ha?" He said irritatingly I laughed saying "Sanjh you always ignored me and hated me. More than me I wanted you to have a happy marriage life." He shook his head saying "What about you, you loved me for 6 years just to forget me?" I nodded saying "It's not that hard when you see your loved one's smile with happiness" He pecked my lips saying "But would you have been able to love someone after marriage?" I shook my head saying "No I don't think so but for you I can do a loveless marriage also, not a big deal." he patted my head saying "Gosh Sachi, I'm not worthy for your love."

I shook my head saying "You are more worthy than my love." He looked at me with adoration saying "I think 'I love you' is such a little word to express our feelings, isn't it?" I nodded my head saying "True." He said holding my cheeks "I will be glad if there are other words for expressing this feeling to you." I blushed and said "Do you remember, why I asked you for divorce when that Abeer's thing happened?" He shook his head questioning me "NO, I'm curious about that why? Why you didn't ask me about this when Navya did that with you?"

I smiled saying "Because that time you were with me, just 2 days were hard but after knowing that truth you were with me. But when Abeer's matter happened you didn't just call me gold digger but a slut that hurt me. Sanjh, I never kissed anyone, I never slept with anyone before. I didn't even hold anyone's hand except you. From start to end it was just you, that's why my mind always thinks that here I just love you but you slept with lots of women and still asking me these kind of questions."

"That was the biggest reason I wanted divorce and Sanjh a girl's character is everything for her. I never asked you for anything except respect and love but that time you said all that without thinking twice about anything. You and dad never gave me the respect and love I wanted from the start, I really got hurt that time. I didn't want to see your face that's why I left you. It hurts so bad when someone you love says all these things to you and that's the reason I wasn't able to say I love you to you until you left for Paris."

I said all this with tears and so he had in his eyes, he hugged me saying "I'm sorry. How many times I tell you sorry but still it's less Sachi because after doing and saying everything to you, you still accepted me. I'm sorry." saying this his warm tears hit my shoulder. We both were crying holding each other. I patted his hairs saying "Stop crying Sanjh....it's ok now we are on good terms." he shook his head saying "But everything happened because of me."

"NO, everything was meant to happen even our meeting and that proposal also. Because of those few months now we are so happy and trust each other blindly" hearing me he nodded his head saying "I know, I know that I was the one who kissed you first because you didn't know how to kiss, I know I was the one who made love to you because I broke your virginity." I broke the hug saying "Glad you know you were the only one in my life Sanjh."

He kissed me with all love, holding my cheeks saying "I promise you, you can't be my first kiss but you're my last in everything. I won't leave you until my last breath Sachi and nor I'm going to look at any other woman. You already made every woman unattractive for me Sachi, but I'm just assuring you" I smiled hearing him saying "I don't want that, I just want you to be happy." He shook his head in an instance saying "I'm happy with you, I can't live without you. I want to be honest with you, I want to tell you everything about me even about Myra also. I don't want to hid anything from you Sachi. Those 4 days in Paris were sleepless, you're my peace, the medicine of my anger, the love I was finding for how many years. You are the one who gave me everything that I needed, physically and mentally also."

"So you did Sanjh, you're also my everything. I can't imagine my life without you. I can't even think about any man except you. I just love you like crazy." "So do I" He said hearing me. I smiled putting my head in the crook of his neck blushing asking "Oh yeah order something now Sanjh, I'm hungry." He nodded his head ordering some food saying "When I left you here and went to US, how were you?"

I looked at him surprised asking "What do you think?" "You were missing me badly?" He said thinking I nodded my head saying "Not badly but yeah I missed you, but Maa behaved really weird with me, I had no one. Whenever someone came to our home, they used to say something bad to me and as always I didn't say anything and cried my ass off in room." I ended with chuckle.

He looked at me seriously saying "Who said to you and what? that you cried?" I shook my head saying "It's all in past Sanjh." He said holding my hands "But still, at least tell me what they said that you cried?" I shook my head saying "What's the use now Sanjh, it all happened." He looked at me angrily and I told him knowing his anger "Sanjh, it happened in past so don't get angry." he nodded and I said "They said that I had some fault in me that's why you left me here and sometimes they said that you have affair in US. You didn't like me from the start that's why you left and so on like this, but after crying a little I will get ok thinking this, they were just spliting false."

"Who are these people?" I shook my head because they are also his relatives, I don't want him to hate them for just these things. I said "It happened, but do we care we are on happy terms." He nodded his head and I said "Forget about that now, we are happy that's important." before he says anything we heard a door bell, he sighed and went to take parcel because of course we both were almost naked.

He came and we both had our dinner with little bit of chatting and all. He threw those boxes in dustbin and again came to that couch lifting me up and he put me on his lap, I snuggled in his neck saying "Sanjh, you are going tomorrow in police station." he hmmed. I hugged him tightly and knowing me he said caressing my hairs "Don't get scared, whatever or whoever the person is will definitely pay for his deed." I nodded my head saying "I just hope that person is not Sparsh." he nodded.

"Let's forget that." he said lifting my mood, I shook my head saying "I won't, let's sleep." he looked at me saying "Then should we do something that will make you forget about that Sparsh." I looked at him confusingly asking "What?" he just smirked touching my clothed clit inside of blanket. My eyes went wide and he said "What say?" I blushed hugging him.

He laughed saying "Blush, blush, blush." saying this he put his hand inside my panty rubbing his finger on my clit with pressure, I moaned suddenly on his neck when his middle finger went inside me. His pace increased after hearing my moan and he started doing it fastly moving finger in and out in me. I tightly hugged his shoulders and he slipped his other two fingers in me at once making my back arc.

He touched my waist sensually saying "You're hot" saying this he removed his fingers from me, he removed that blanket from us and said "Jump baby." I did and he took me in bedroom closing the door, he put me on bed saying "I want to eat you." saying this he removed my panty and put his head between my legs, feeling his hot breath on my very sensitive part on body, I held his hand that was resting on my thighs tightly.

He licked my womanhood and I moaned loudly, he smirked and started eating me up with speed and within few minutes I said between my moans saying "Sanjh, I'm ........about to cum ahhhh...." not controlling or waiting for his answer I cummed all over his face and he ate it and licked my clit saying "I missed your taste" I blushed saying "Stop it Sanjh. Don't talk." He laughed saying "But I want to." he removed his boxers saying coming near my face "You still taste like first time."

Saying this he removed my bra and pecked my lips saying "Ready?" I nodded my head saying "I love you" He said with smile "But I love you more." hearing him I locked our lips together and he pushed himself inside rubbing my clit a little and kissing me hard. Some tears fell from my eyes. He was just kissing me not moving until I broke the kiss irritatingly saying "What are you waiting for christmas ha? Movee fast"

Hearing me he started laughing saying "Last time you were in pain so this time I didn't move" I shook my head saying "You can move." He pecked my lips and moved inside me. I moaned when I started feeling pressure, he was so gentle this time more than even last night. He started pressing my boobs, I put my hands on his, he kissed me pinching my nipples. I moaned in his mouth, he left my lips and started kissing me down on jaw, neck and shoulder but ended on his favorite place my boobs.

He started sucking them and they were also inviting him because of his pressure my nipples got hard, he is literally merciless when it comes to my bosoms. Finally after some hard thrusts we both moaned and groaned together releasing our orgasm. He fell on me being still inside, we both were breathing heavily when he asked "Did you take your pills?" I nodded my head saying "Yes." "Good it's just that I want to feel you when I go inside you Sachi, so don't want to use those condoms." he said looking at me caressing my hairs.

I nodded with my red cheeks saying "So do I, I want to feel you inside me also." he nodded, he told me when we had first time and were coming back home, that time he gave me birth control pills saying take this every day because we literally make love everyday. I hugged his shoulder saying "I have a question but don't laugh on me." hearing me he removed his member suddenly making me hiss a little saying "Why will I? Ask."

I looked down asking "How to pleasure by ourselves?" He didn't say anything so I turned my face towards him looking at his face, he was laying beside me. He looked at me saying with narrow eyes "Why you want to know this things Sachi?" I looked here and there saying "Just for knowledge." I completed putting my hands on his torso. "You don't need to know, because I'm here to pleasure you. Just ask me if you want."

I shook my head saying "NOO, Not like this. Tell me na Sanjh please." He chuckled saying "Ok ok. So tell me what do you want to know?" I smiled saying "How to pleasure ourselves?" "masturbation Sachi." he said and I looked at him confusingly asking "Tell me in human language that I can understand." he laughed saying "Which one you want to know boys or girls?" I said excitedly "Both, both"

He shook his head saying "They touch themselves, like the way I first sometimes use my fingers inside you and rub your clit. You can also do that with your hands that's called masturbation. And boys also do the same they also touch themselves when they get hard." I nodded understanding his words. "And about that thing what's that?" I said thinking hard, he looked at me confusingly.

"Haaa, eating up means what?" hearing me he giggled saying "Simple Sachi, when I use my tongue on your lower part instead of fingers that's called eating up." I nodded with blushing face. "What's the need you asked me this?" "I just heard it." I said looking at him, his eyes turned confusing and he said "From whom?" I slapped my hand on my head saying "On phone of course Sanjh. Stop getting jealous baby." Hearing me he rubbed his nose in my cheek saying "I love when you call me baby."

I giggled hearing him and asked "How to satisfy a boy then?" now he looked at me shocked still answering "Girls suck men's dick with the help of their mouth and use hands also that's called blowjob." hearing him I said in instance "Eeuuuuuu" He laughed looking at my face saying "Then stop asking weird questions." I nodded and again asked him "By the way do you like blowjob? Sanjh?"

He nodded his head saying "Who won't like when someone gives them pressure Sachi." I nodded my head looking down when he said "But you don't need to do anything, your comfort zone is important baby." I nodded turning my back towards him. He pecked my back saying "Why you turned your face?" I turned a little saying "my wish."

He smirked saying "Ohh, then I will also follow my wish." I shrugged my shoulder again turning my face to other direction, and within a minute, I felt his hands on my waist. I smiled and he started cupping my boobs from back putting his face on my neck, he started massaging them with little speed. I didn't say him anything because it's normal sometimes he does this in his sleep also.

But suddenly he pinched my nipple and started pressing my boobs hard that's when I moaned "Sanjhh what.....ahh are you doing?" he ignored me saying "ready?" I nodded not knowing what is he talking about and was about say "Fo- ahh sanjhhh" he put his member from back, he waited until I said "Move." he pecked my shoulder saying "Sure?" I nodded closing my eyes.

After few minutes he started thrusting hard in me groaning and said "Cum Sachi now." We both cum together. He took out his member and I turned myself towards him with heavy breathing. We hugged each other until we got stable. I asked him "What was that?" "Looking at your sexy back, I got hard so..." He looked down, I nodded my head.

"You and your horny ass." I said looking at him. He looked at me saying "Mind your words Sachi." I looked at him in not interested look saying "Why, don't you have one?" he laughed saying "Why are you looking cute after cursing?" I rolled my eyes saying "Stop tendering Mr. Rajvanshi." he said looking at me "If I also become shy like you then I don't think, in this life we will see our children's faces."

Hearing him I blushed and hid my face in his chest asking "Aren't you sleepy?" he said "No, let's go for another round?" I shook my head saying "I'm tired and sleepy. You also sleep because from tomorrow you need to go for office." He nodded with pout and I pecked his pout patting his hairs saying "Sleep Sanjh, you must be tired."

Nodding his head cutely he closed his eyes, I smiled looking at his peaceful face. I wondered looking at him like this no one will tell just few minutes ago he made me scream his name loud. Thinking this I shook my head and hugged him putting my head on his chest and closed my eyes going to dreamland.

------------------

I opened my eyes feeling kisses on my lips, I irritatingly opened my eyes saying "Gosh Sanjh, let me sleep." he held my hands saying "No get up or else go to washroom by yourself." I opened my eyes saying "Ahhh what? Why?" he laughed when I sat in bed irritatingly yelling. From back he roamed his hands on my back saying "Good morning" I jerked his hands saying "Is this even called a good morning. I want to sleep"

"Get up fast or else we will end up with morning sex then... don't shout on me." He said with wink. I shouted "AHHHHHHH, I'm going to kill you Sanjh." He left bed saying "For that first walk baby and chase me." I glared at him saying "Take me with you." he giggled saying "come" I locked my legs on his torso and put my head in his neck saying "I will definitely show you how it feels when you wake up someone from sleep." he giggled caressing my hairs.

He started walking and I looked at him and pecked his lips and rested my lips on his. He said still brushing his lips with my "Stop doing this or you will regret later." I kissed him sucking his lips saying "I want to regret then" he left his hand from my waist and checked my temperature saying "You don't have fever. What happened to you?"

I giggled saying "Nothing." he put me in bathtub and was about to leave when I held his wrist saying "Sanjh" he sat on floor holding my cheeks and hummed and I said making his eyes go wide "Let's get shower together?" He pecked my lips saying "Are you sure? You are comfortable with me?" I nodded my head twice saying "come inside bathtub." He nodded with surprise and smiled.

He sat behind me in tub and I put my head on his chest and I held his hand putting them on my waist. I turned my face and pecked his cheeks, he again said "What's wrong with you just few minutes ago you were shouting on me and now all kissing huh?" I shook my head saying "I want to be close with you, after few hours you will go to your so called office again. I won't be able to see you then till night."

Hearing me he pecked my shoulder and neck saying "Your hickeys are dark." I nodded saying "Who gave that?" he laughed on me saying "of course, of course" He said taking soap "let me clean you." I nodded saying "Do whatever you want but just don't-" He smiled saying "I know, I know. I won't make love, I know you're sore because of night." Hearing him I smiled and kissed his lips saying "Thank you for always understanding me." he smiled and started cleaning me.

------------

We had our lunch because we woke up at 10.00 and wasted our one hour in washroom with making fun of each other, then we got ready and made lunch together. It was so fun to irritate Sanjh because he is so professional in cooking and I always made him mad. He didn't get mad on me just faked in front of me making me more laugh on his antics.

Right now we are in car and going towards our home. He was holding my hand saying "Sachi, don't get stressed about anything ok, you have me." I nodded my head kissing his hand, he was talking about that matter of my accident. He said I don't need to come he will handle everything until he needs me, I'm blessed to have him.

"Sanjh come home early if possible ha?" He nodded pecking my lips saying "I will but first need to go to office and then that police station, so maybe I will come home at 7.00 possibly." I nodded my head and bid bye to him.

I went inside and joined them watching TV, Maa also made fun of me saying "I never in my life thought Sanjh will take a leave after coming from Paris just to spend some time with you Sachi." I blushed hearing her and she called Samastha just to tell her this and Samastha cut her call saying "Don't say aunty, I will be there wait for 15 minutes." hearing her I slapped my hand on my head.

She came and hugged me saying "Are you happy with that jerk?" I glared at her saying "Don't call my Sanjh jerk because he is not." she laughed saying "It means something must has happened." I blushed. Looking at my blushing face everyone laughed on me saying "Don't say anything, we understand."

After few minutes I told Samastha that we took our relationship on another level now and are happy together. She was the most happy person after knowing this. She said "When will Kush get his cousin then?" I blushed saying "Who knows that? Maybe soon" she laughed.

With Samastha I had fun whole day and right now, everyone had their dinner and I was waiting for Sanjh, who still hadn't come home, it was 7.30. I called him when he said "I will be home in an hour." So I was waiting for him in hall. I was scared about Sparsh God........

**************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 961 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
139K 12.5K 13
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
172K 11.7K 14
" Mr. Raichand, I don't need your help in my personal matters. You are my boss, not my therapist. I don't find it professional." I told the man sitti...
922K 25.1K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...