Aurora

By nelsti0601

(currently Editing) Aurora navigates two different lives. By day, she's just a person, with drug addicted par... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Auroras Tattoos
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 11

7.7K 158 2
By nelsti0601

I woke up with a foot on my face, more specifically Mia's foot. Somehow Mia has turned around in her sleep so her feets are at my face and pillows and her head is almost hanging out of the bed.

I reached for my phone and took a picture of her after I picked her foot off my face. I tickled her under the foot and she woke up and fell onto the floor. She looked up at me and was so confused but I just started to laugh.

After her glaring at me and me dying becuse I laughed so hard we got up to get ready.

We brush our teeths and hair, before picking out each other's outfits. Mia is the same size as me so she gotta take some of my clothes. I picked out a black dress for Mia and Mia picked out some jeans and a top for me.

↑Auroras outfit↑

↑Mia's outfit↑

I cowered up my scars but let my tattoos show.

Fuck

What?

I forgot it was school today and I'm going to be late

Calm down, why do you care?

I don't

Then stop complaining and get to school

Yes mam

-

I dropped off Mia at the office before going to school, I only got a few minutes late so that's fine.

I was now sitting at lunch with Sophia,Chloe,Riley,Calab,Gray(Grayson) and my brother Luca when 3 barbie dolls came and threw themselves at Luca,Gray and Calab.

"Hi baby," the one sitting in Lucas' lap said. I looked over at Riley and you could see her angry. She stood up and pulled the Barbie's hair so she fell off Gray's lap, landing right on the floor. Then the barbie on Caleb came and slapped her across the face.

Now Chloe was up and punched the one who slapped Riley in the face, her nose started to bleed and now the one sitting on luca was up to slap Chloe but I stood up from my seat and caught her hand before It went on Chloe

"Now listen here, don't ever touch one of my friends again. You will regret it badly, So you can take your plastic ass out of here" I said before turning around. I was about to take a step when she pulled my hair.

I turned around and punched her in the face, I could feel my eyes darkening. Her face paled and I jumped on her and started to punch her multiple times.

I could hear the other girls fighting in the background and felt the boys smirking. "OW YOU BITCH!" I heard Riley said, this made me look up. It looked like Riley somehow had ended up on the floor and the barbie stepped on her head with the hell right on her eye.

Gray walked over to Riley and helped her. I got up and Chole took care of the one I was working on. I walked over to the other one and smiled at her with my eyes darkened, she looked so confident.

I walked over and punched her in the face before taking her arm and twisting it until I heard a satisfying crack and her scream in pain.

"STOP!" we heard the voice of the principal scream, we all looked up from our fight to him. Annie was beside him and the school nurse.

"Everyone follow me to the office" He said pointing at all of us including the boys, he took a pause and took a deep breath. "Anyone how is injured go with the school nurse and she will determine if you need to go to the hospital"

Sadly I wasn't hurt, every one of the barbie dolls went with the nurse and Riley went there too. Gray went with her, to be extra support and look after her so she doesn't rip anyone's head off.

Luca,Calab,Sophia,Chole,Harry and I made our way to the office.

When we got there, Annie called our parents. Luca made sure I was okay and said that dad wouldn't be that mad if we explained.

10 minutes later all of our parents walked through the door And I Am shooked.

in walks every ex don and don/donna of the most powerful mafias.

Grayson is the only child of Adélie, who is the donna over the french mafia. Chloe and Calab are the children of Athena and Samuel who are Donna and Don over the Greece mafia. Riley is Jacob's sister and Jacob is the don of the German mafia.

and then Ace walks in after my dad. Ace is the brother of Sophia and Harry but that you already know. Ace is wearing a suit that fits perfectly on him, he is so hot.

STOP

Linda,Linda, you can't blame me. I mean look at him

Fine but stop. You don't have time for him now and you know it

I know I know

"You okay principessa?"

before I got to answer Jacob said something

"Where is Riley?"

"she wi-"

"She got step on and got a heel in her eye, Grayson went with her to the nurse" I cut my principal of, principal Parker glared at me and I glared back

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Jacob said slamming his fist in the table,

"Luca,Harry and Calab can show him the way to the nurse's office. sense you are the one who didn't do any REAL damage" nodded their heads before walking out of the room with Jacob trailing behind.

Grayson's mom also followed behind, so she could meet her son.

"What is this all about?" Ace asked with so much power in his voice, I want to get Fu-

NO!

Sorry Linda, didn't mean to hit a nerve

The principal explained everything and in the end we said something like they threw themselves over the boys and that Riley flipped out on that because one of them is her boyfriend, when she got hit we helped her

Also I think he hates me becuse he made it very clear that I did the most damage and that the other girls were my sidekicks or something like that. "Aurora, how much damage did you do?" My dad asked.

I just shrugged "she got two people in the hospital, one of them Chloe helped with" Me and Chloe hive fived and had the biggest grin on our faces.

After some more talking and the adults talking without the children, I got suspended for the rest of the week. and the other just got detention for 2 days, the barbies also got detention. We were all walking outside becuse we all got sent home for the rest of the day. even the boys got sent home and they didn't do anything, at least they didn't get suspended or detention.

"So Sophia, why did your brother come instead of your parents?" I ask far away from Ace, All the children went in the front and the rest were behind us talking about god knows what. "My parents are on a trip to Spain" is interesting.

I just nodded my head and we made small talk the rest of the way. We stopped outside the school and said goodbye to everyone. Ace had parked his car near ours so we all walked together there. "bye Aurora '' Sophia said and hugged me "bye Sophia.

"I will see you on Sunday Mr.Deluca" Ace said and shook my fathers hand "we will" Me and Sophia were confused as fuck. "what are you talking about?" Sophia asked if we were both looking back and forth at my dad and Ace.

"We are having dinner with the Delucas on Sunday," Ace answered.

Well this is going to be fun.

__________________________

Edited

Words: 1297

Comment

vote

follow

Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1K 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...
13.4K 312 23
Aurora went missing when she was only one month. She was kidnapped in the dead of night from her crib, nobody knows how they did it. Her parents an...
4.9M 117K 51
Anastasia Adessa Dawn Waters, a 16 year old girl living with her abusive aunt and uncle after being kidnapped at the age of 1 years old out of envy...
979K 15.7K 43
*Being re-written* This story is about a young girl named Akira. Getting kicked in the face every step in her life she had to learn how to be strong...