T𝕙𝕖 Jeon Ƭwιɴs |𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔�...

By ggukie_69

After 2 years of hiding from everyone, Jeon/ Ito Y/N finally became one of the most respected doctors in Japa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
New OneShot story!!!
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
The Jeon Twins Vampire AU[Book-03]

37

677 51 27
By ggukie_69

Y / N

'YAHH JEON Y/N! WAKE UP!' I got startled as I opened my eyes seeing my mom in front of me with Hyejin onnie beside her.

Wait, this sentence is so familiar. The scene is also familiar. Suddenly I remembered why it was familiar to me.

My eyes watered. My foster mother. She also said the same sentence on a particular day. But the only difference is the surname. She woke me up using Lee Y/N.

[Referring to The Jeon Twins- Book 01- Chapter 01]

But my omma woke me up with Jeon Y/N name. The feeling is so familiar yet so distant.

Soon my eyes became wet. But I haven't even realized it. Seeing the worry face of omma and Hyejin onnie, my face twitched.

'What happened? Why are you crying?!'

Omma sat beside me and whipped my tears away.

I shook my head and sat down.

'Nothing, I am just happy.' My voice came a little hoarse because I had just woken up from sleep.

Omma let out a sigh before she pushed herself forward and hugged me tightly.

'There is American breakfast today.'

I heard onnie's voice as I nodded.

'I want to eat waffles.' I heard Jung Hyun oppa's voice.

'I can make pancakes.' I replied.

'Then I will eat pancakes.' Oppa nodded and pushed forward the toothbrush and walked away.

'Where is Ara?' I asked.

'In the bathroom. You also go and freshen up.' Omma said and walked out.

Soon it was only me and a certain man whom I didn't notice at first.

'When did you come?' I asked.

'10 minutes ago or so.' Jungkook oppa replied.

'Why are you sitting here?' I asked.

'Because appa is in an important call and I was making noise. So he told me to come here.'

I nodded and cleared my throat. Ara still was in the bathroom. So I took my phone and quickly checked the messages.

Loid and Shizu were spamming me on the group chat of the three of us. I quickly replied back to their texts and looked at Hoshi oppa's message.

'Do you have any free time? I want to eat at the new restaurant!'

'When?'

-Ring-

My eyes flickered when I saw his call. This guy doesn't know anything about technology, yet is online 24 hours!

'Hello?'

'What are you doing?'

'I am still in bed.'

'Oh! I was thinking to go to the steakhouse.'

'Only us?'

A U T H O R

Jungkook's ears pricked up after hearing his twin's words.

'Oh! Okay! I am free this evening.............. The Steakhouse beside the Xing-Supermarket? Okay.................. No need, I can go there by myself!.......okay! Bye!'

'Who was it? An old friend?' Jungkook asked as he narrowed his eyes.

'No Hoshi opp-' Y/N stopped and looked at him.

'No one.' She shook her head.

Knowing fully how he reacted in their previous meeting, she wasn't willing to tell him. He will just lock her here or will cause more trouble.

But she forgot that she has already spelled Hoshi's name as well as the place where she will go.

That's why Jungkook didn't say anything.

'Onnie! Oppa!'

Both twins looked at Ara who came out of the bathroom and greeted her.

'Onnie! Can you wear this dress?!' Ara asked as she handed Y/N a light blue color dress that matched her as well.

'Similar dress?' Jungkook asked.

Ara nodded.

She pulled out a T-shirt for Jungkook and gave that to him.

Y/N recalled the dress. Jung Hyun was also wearing the same dress before.

'When did you get these?' Y/N asked as she took a new toothbrush, towel, and dress.

'I brought it last month from a sale! But didn't know that it will be used so early!' She smiled.

Jungkook smiled back and pulled out his phone.

'For now, there is another important thing that has to be handled quickly. I have to follow Y/N today. I don't know why but I am feeling restless. I don't want her to go. As if something will happen today.' Jungkook thought as he took a leave from work for the evening.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Wearing a white shirt with a black long skirt, Y/N was looking stunning. Her father was reluctant to let her go like this.

'You are looking stunning!' Hoshi smiled as he pulled out the chair for her to sit.

Hoshi was also wearing a black shirt with white pants making them look like a couple.

The floor was empty because it was a VIP-reserved floor.

'Hi, guys!' Ahn smiled.

'Oppa! How are you?' Y/N smiled.

'I am fine.' Ahn nodded.

'Is it only the three of us here?' Y/N asked.

'Yes, but my younger brother is also coming. He won't stay that long. He is just a fan of you. He loves your art. So he wants to talk with you for a few minutes.' Ahn smiled.

Y/N nodded.

Ahn was feeling guilty for not telling Y/N anything beforehand. But he knew that it wasn't his place to tell her about his brother, Ahn Li-un.

[If you don't remember then please re-read the 11th chapter of THE JEON TWINS BOOK-02]
.

.

.

.

.
Jungkook pushed his sunglasses back and smoothly sat on the corner table. He has already made a reservation before Hoshi could.

So there were only four of them. But the three of them didn't pay any attention to their surroundings and talked about the past funny moments.

He could hear everything clearly. He heard some embarrassing moments of both Y/N and Hoshi.

His lips curved up after hearing his twin's happy moments in the past two years.

It wasn't long until Ahn stood up to receive his brother leaving Y/N and Hoshi alone.

'How is everything going around?' Hoshi asked as soon as Ahn left.

'Great.'

'You met with uncle aunty yesterday right?'

Y/N nodded.

Her phone started to ding with thousands of notifications.

'Who is it?' Hoshi asked curiously.

'Loid and Shizu of course. I just sent a photo of us in the group chat. They are being a spammer and are writing how good we are looking.' Y/N laughed.

'Me? With you?! Pfft! Give me a break!' Hoshi laughed.

'Same bro! Loid! That bitch seriously ships us. But he still doesn't want me to have a boyfriend.' Y/N smiled.

'He is way too protective of you.' Hoshi said.

'As if you are not. Remember, how you came to my house last year when you heard the news of me getting hurt? You are the same as my brothers. They are also overprotective of me.'

'It's good to hear that Jungkook and your older brother are treating you well.'

'Of course, I am their one and only princess.' Y/N said proudly.

'But why did you suddenly ask me to come here?' Y/N asked curiously.

'Ahn hyung was insisting how we three weren't seeing each other for a few days. He said that we should come here to eat. I don't know but he is acting strange.'

Y/N stopped and put the wine glass down as she looked at him.

'What do you mean?'

'He acts as if he is going to do something unnatural. As if he is asking for forgiveness before committing the wrong thing.' Hoshi frowned and looked down.

Jungkook also frowned and pushed the wine glass away. He knew that Hoshi and his bodyguard had a good relationship with his twin.

But the words he heard that fell out from Hoshi's lips, gave him the same anxious feeling that he was feeling in the morning.

Both Y/N and Jungkook's stress and anxious emotions mixed and made it strong for both of them to feel.

Jungkook knew that it was a mixture of both of them.

But Y/N was worried because she felt that she was feeling too much worried.

'Ah! There he is!' Hoshi stood up.

Y/N looked to her right as Jungkook looked to his left.

Y/N's mouth hung open as she froze on her spot. The moment she saw Li-un walking beside Ahn, she felt that she was dragged to the past, that evening when she was about to be rapped by that very person who was walking towards her...

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.8K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...
61.3K 3.2K 29
-Completed- Lee MinYoung was a young girl living a hard life. Her older sister left their family for a rich man and her father ran away with the mone...
153K 6K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
12.4K 699 18
It seems like the number of obsessed fans is increasing day by day. Now, many of them are 50% obsessed fans and 50% haters. Min Yoongi, a member of B...