Mr. RED FLAG and Mr. COLOR BL...

By Mahuatheartist

[Completed] A hot Taekook FF Thank you for 40k + readers 1st in #btsfanfic. FUCKING #25th in #fanfiction out... More

Intro
Bad boy & good boy |Chapter 1
Blackmailing |Chapter 2
Marring a boy? |Chapter 3
First meeting |Chapter 4
Blackmailing part two |Chapter 5
Argument |Chapter 6
First Kiss | Chapter 7
Your lips taste good! |Chapter 8
Fun & Front page|Chapter 9
Forced date |Chapter 10
UNHOLY |Chapter 11
Please love me |Chapter 12
Another Story Promotion
A night together |Chapter 13
HOT |Chapter 14
Shopping and Backseat Kiss [II] |Chapter 16
Scary husband & suffering |Chapter 17
Power bottom |Chapter 18
Lovely Lier | Chapter 19
Working together |Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Wedding)
Jealousy & Tit for tat |Chapter 22
Confession |Chapter 23
A lovely Married couple |Chapter 24
Party and planning |Chapter 25
Die for you |Chapter 26
Work and Fun |Chapter 27
Guilt and apology |Chapter 28
Date |Chapter 29
Body shots |Chapter 30
Divorce papers |Chapter 31
Mrs. Jeon |Chapter 32
Rainbow |Chapter 33
Chapter 34 [Final]
New Taekook story!
A similar new FF
The Hot Taxi Driver (new FF)
Thank you so much!!!

Drunk Tae & backseat kiss (I) |Chapter 15

2.2K 94 17
By Mahuatheartist

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SHY!
*covering my face*

I shall start without saying anything :-|

(anything written inside stars *___* are the person's thoughts and self conversation)

_____{●♡●}_____

In the car---

So the scenario of car is like this =>

Jimin is sitting on the front seat near the driver busy in checking his cell phone. Taekook are sitting behind together. As Tae is drunk, so he is resting while closing his eyes.

Jungkook slowly turned his face towards Tae to see him, as his eyes are closed so it is good time to check him out!

*He looks so handsome in dark! His white skin is shining a lot. It looks like there are two moons shining bright in this night.* Jungkook smiled, while biting his lower lip softly and said to himself.

"Why are you staring me?"

A voice startled him and made him surprised. It was Tae who knew that Jungkook is checking him out. He said, opening his eyes and looked towards Jungkook.

"Huh!? How many eyes do you have? I thought you slept. You scared me." Jungkook made a puppy face and said.

"Were you checking me out?" Tae raised his eyebrow with a smirk and asked, looking directly into his doe eyes.

"W......why......why would I check you out? I was just looking at you whether you slept are still awake." Jungkook stammered while speaking.

(You always get caught when you do that JAYYYYKAYYYY!)

Jimin heard the whole conversion and tried not to laugh. Hahaha.....

(But The author couldn't hold it. OK....lets move towards the story.)

"I know you well.......You can do. Afterall I am your would be Husband." Tae giggled.

"Its nothing like that." He turned his red face away and pretended to be watching out of the car.

Now Taehyung was looking at Jungkook with a calm face.

Jungkook looked at him with side eyes to see what he is doing. He was glaring back at him. Jungkook tried to avoid an eye contact.

Tae giggled at it.

"What?" Jungkook asked for the reason of his giggles.

"Nothing......you look cute while you ignore me and blush secretly." Tae said with a calm face. He blinked slowly and looked at Jungkook with eyes filled with love. He just glared at him.

Jungkook was mesmerized to see the way he looked at him. He turned his face away again as he was now blushing HARDER!

Awww how cute he must be looking with a red face!

*Why are my cheeks getting warm?* he gently touched his right cheel and felt it to be hot!

(Author--- You stupid boy! You are in love! And you are blushing a lot)

Taehyung giggled again in his deep voice.

"Don't do that. It feels Awkward Taehyung." Jungkook replied with a pouty face.

"Awkward? Really?" Tae asked.

They were sitting near each other. The distance between their knees must be nearly 10 cm at least.

Tae came closer to him. His knee touched Jungkook's knee. Jungkook was blushing AWFULLY!

"What if.......I make it......MORE AWKWARD?" Tae said while looking directly into his eyes, coming close to his face.

There was a distance of only a few centimetres.

*Lub dub.....lub dub.....*

Jungkook's heart was beating faster.

*gulp*

He gulped out of nervousness.

Jungkook was sitting very close to the door. Tae didn't like it. He held his left lag and dragged him close to him.

"What are you doing Tae......" Jungkook asked.

"Shushh....." he kept his index finger on his lips.

"You are awfully drunk tae! Leave me." Jungkook gulped again out of nervousness.

And that was not that awkward for Taekook, as it was for The driver and Jimin. Hahahaha.....Jimin was still trying to control his laughter and driver was trying to not look at them as the view was visible in the front mirror.

*Ahhmm....ahhmmmm* Jimin coughed out of nervousness.

"Tae.....calm down. You are not in your sense." Jungkook said.

"I know.....what I am doing Kook! Don't you like it?" He creased his long hair with his left hand, throwing JK'S head towards back side and held his neck from back. He pulled him more close.

"How did you pull me close? I am heavier than you right?" Jungkook was shocked as he is a muscle bunny you know.

"Don't underestimate my power by my looks.....remember? I was the one who took you to your room last night, upstairs!" Tae replied.

*I am more manly as compared to him. But look.....he behaves like a dominant man here!* Jungkook was surprised.

Tae touched his lips gently and looked at them.

"Stay away tae, we have other people too along with us." Jungkook said.

Jimin heard that and sighed at it. Tae turned his gaze towards Jimin and driver.

"Hey! Don't look behind ok? I am having a personal moment with my Fiance. OK JIMIN SSI?" he said and highlighted the Jimin ssi to let Jimin know it.

"Yes...yes...no one is looking at you. Enjoy buddy!" He giggled and replied.

"Thanks." He turned his eyes towards Jungkook and said, "Ok dear? Now no one will look at us."

*gulp 2*

Jungkook tried to push him away, but he didn't let him do so.

"You want to hurt me with those muscular hands?" Tae asked as pushed him.

"Oops.....hope you did not get hurt." Jungkook took his hands back.

"I will be hurt if you not let me do, what I want to do......" he whispered in his ear in his super husky and deep voice.

Jungkook was already struggling with his hormones in the bar, and not his voice gave him goosebumps again.

Tae suddenly grabbed JK's hair by his hand which was behind his neck and packed his lips with Jungkook. He kissed him so smoothly and sucked him so sweetly that it melted Jungkook's heart and out of Excitement and nervousness, a moan left out of his mouth. He too kissed him back with same passion and in full sync.

Tae climbed his lap and set there making it deeper.

He suddenly broke the kiss and left Jungkook panting heavily. He looked back towards the driver who accidentally say them in the front mirror.

"You better adjust the mirror properly." He gave a deadlier gaze and said to him.

"I.....I am sorry sir..." the driver adjusted it to not look at them.

"Ahm...ahm....my house has arrived, you guys continue." Jimin stepped out as the car stopped in front of his residence.

Tae turned back towards Jungkook to continue what they were doing. The car started again.

"Noh....no....Taehy-" he tried to avoid but alas.

Taehyung attacked his neck and placed multiple kisses on it. Uff.....this drunk Taehyung is out of his mind! Is he gonna remember, what he did to Jungkook in car? What do you think?

Drop in comment!

Taehyung again Kissed him hard sucking his lower lip. Jungkook's hormones surged suddenly and he could not avoid it again.

He grabbed Tae with his waist and Kissed him back with full intensity.

*now you will regret tae.* Jungkook in mind.

Their bodies were heating up unbelievably!

"Ahh.....Tae....." He moaned as Tae's tongue found a way inside his mouth.

Jungkook now brought his tongue into the better ground and their tongue fight began.

They kept the fight until their tongues refused to do it more.

*Enough you Lovers! We can't handle it more!* their lungs, lips and tongues pleaded.

They parted away panting super heavily due to lack of Oxygen in large amount.

Tae closed his eyes while panting and slept within a few minutes until Jungkook could calm down and understand anything.

While talking a deep breath and wiping his mouth with his sleeve, Jungkook looked at Tae who had fallen asleep now.

"You should not have done that......" he murmured.

"Mr. Taehyung's House has arrived sir." The driver stopped the car and said.

"OK...."

"Tae! Taehyung! Get up....you can't sleep here! Your house has arrived."

He tried to wake him up, but he didn't.

"Uff....I think I will have to lift him." Jungkook came out. He opened the door next to Taehyung and lifted him in his arms.

Mr. Kim had arrived home till now. Jungkook somehow rang the bell. He came and opened the door.

"Oh.....Taehyung? What happened Jungkook?" He asked.

"Nothing sir.....he is drunk. I came to drop him."

"Oops.....please come in."

"I will take him to his room." Jungkook came in and headed towards Tae's bedroom. You know it was upstairs.

(Haha....he got a chance to pay back for the favour that Tae did for him yesterday)

He made him lie down on his bed.

"Jungkook........" Tae murmured and held the hand of Jungkook who was about to leave.

Jungkook turned towards him and looked at his manly vainy hands which held him.

"You are making it too hard for me tae. Just leave me." He took away his hand out of his grip, and said to him while looking at his swollen pretty lips. He covered him with his blanket and left.

"Is everything alright?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Don't worry Mr. Kim."

"I am sorry. Hope he didn't do anything stupid. He drives occasionally but get horny once he is drunk." Mr. Kim said.

"Nothing happened Mr Kim. He is a good boy. You don't need to apologise." He smiled and replied.

"I will leave now." He left.

Mr. Kim went inside Tae's room to see him. He noticed his and Jungkook's swollen lips.

"I know......a lot happened after he got drunk today." He murmured.

(OMG! How does he know that? Lets see flashbacks!)

"Mr. Kim. I have something to ask." Mr Jeon at call.

"Yes Mr. Jeon."

"Have our sons started liking each other?"

"Amm....I don't know Mr. Jeon. But I don't think so.......as This is a forced marriage." He taunted.

"I think They like each other."

"And how?"

Mr. Jeon told the whole incidence to him.

"I don't know. I will ask Taehyung. But if it is true....than It is better." Mr. Kim replied.

Present---

This was a proof for Mr. Kim to understand their feelings for each other.

"Hope everything goes right. I am happy that my son loves someone and got the same from his partner.
No matter what relationship this is. But if he is happy, than it is good. Hope Mr. Jeon does not do anything wrong against them." He sighed and left Tae's room.

_____{●♡●}_____

Now what do you think Peeps? Is Mr. Jeon gonna be a Villain between them? And why? What is the reason?

Give me suggestions, whether I should portray him as a Villain once again or not. It will be fun!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 10.3K 44
He is someone who believe everything Good in this world while his husband do every inhumane exertion like a devil... Kim Taehyung known for his regr...
170K 6.4K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
495K 24.3K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
11K 361 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...