Mr. RED FLAG and Mr. COLOR BL...

By Mahuatheartist

[Completed] A hot Taekook FF Thank you for 40k + readers 1st in #btsfanfic. FUCKING #25th in #fanfiction out... More

Intro
Bad boy & good boy |Chapter 1
Blackmailing |Chapter 2
Marring a boy? |Chapter 3
First meeting |Chapter 4
Blackmailing part two |Chapter 5
Argument |Chapter 6
First Kiss | Chapter 7
Your lips taste good! |Chapter 8
Fun & Front page|Chapter 9
Forced date |Chapter 10
UNHOLY |Chapter 11
Please love me |Chapter 12
Another Story Promotion
A night together |Chapter 13
Drunk Tae & backseat kiss (I) |Chapter 15
Shopping and Backseat Kiss [II] |Chapter 16
Scary husband & suffering |Chapter 17
Power bottom |Chapter 18
Lovely Lier | Chapter 19
Working together |Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Wedding)
Jealousy & Tit for tat |Chapter 22
Confession |Chapter 23
A lovely Married couple |Chapter 24
Party and planning |Chapter 25
Die for you |Chapter 26
Work and Fun |Chapter 27
Guilt and apology |Chapter 28
Date |Chapter 29
Body shots |Chapter 30
Divorce papers |Chapter 31
Mrs. Jeon |Chapter 32
Rainbow |Chapter 33
Chapter 34 [Final]
New Taekook story!
A similar new FF
The Hot Taxi Driver (new FF)
Thank you so much!!!

HOT |Chapter 14

2K 80 15
By Mahuatheartist

HELLO PEEPS!!!
This is quiet long chapter (3200+ words)

⚠️WARNING⚠️

Mature conversation ahead b/w JiKook.

______<●♡●>______

Jungkook kept looking at Taehyung how walked like a royal prince towards the college.

"He is a prince charming.....and his charm is killing me now!! SERIOUSLY! How can you fall for a Fu*king boy you A**ho*e!!!" He cursed himself.

He was so shy and shocked to see that both the people involved in this relationship are BOYS!

He had expected him to be atleast a bi when Mr. Jeon talked about the marriage to him, but Taehyung is a pure Male!

He somehow controlled his frustration and drew back to home.

In the class--

"Hey! Look at Tae's neck! There is a hickey!" The students sitting near him gossiped.

As teacher had not arrived yet, so Tae looked at them and replied,

"Yeh! I have a fiance and I am getting married in 6 days! So it is obvious. And its our personal matter.....do you have any problem?"

"Oops......sorry." they apologised as they got to know that they have been caught up by him.

"What is that Tae?" Shin ju, Rose and Ha-ri asked when they met after classes.

"A love bite!"

"My god!"

"What? I am getting married! Seriously! What is that reaction guys!"

"Do you really love him?" Rose asked.

"I think I have started liking him."

"Don't do that oppa. He will use you and throw you the same way he did to me." Ha-ri said.

"Don't worry. I know how to control him. I shall hot let him lay his eyes on any other person except me!"

They all giggled.

Jungkook At home----

"What is this going on Jungkook? Do you like him?" Mr. Jeon did not let him go to his room and threw a question on his face like *thad*

"Its not like that Mr. Jeon. Now let me go to my room. I have to take bath." He offended.

"Don't you dare to ignore my questions! I am not done yet. Give a strong and meanwhile reply."

"I told you already! Nothing is there between us!" He was irritated.

"Than what was that on his neck? I know....you surely did something." Mr. Jeon said.

(Author--- Non of your concern old man!)

Jungkook turned tomato red now.

"Its......its nothing. He must have got bruised from somewhere."

"And why was he wearing your clothes? You never share your things with anyone?" Mr. Jeon made a suspicious face.

"He was getting late for college because of me. I was drunk last night.....and he came to drop me. He was sleepy too so he just dozed off.
Why don't you believe that Mr. Jeon? He too told you the same thing.

And let me make it clear! I was never interested in boys! You are the one to blackmail me and asked me to marry him.

I am doing this just for my mother......otherwise......I would never even faced him in my life!

So! JUST LET ME GO!" Jungkook gave an answer to avoid him and went upstairs.

"I shall discuss this with Mr. Kim. I am sure something is cooking right now.

But how is this possible? Jungkook is getting attracted by him! Non of them are bis or Gay! Are they turning into real gays!

I think Jungkook is homophilic! My god!!" Seems like Mr. Jeon has turned into a crazy man now!!

Jungkook somehow came inside washroom to take bath. He noticed Tae's cloth hanging there as he forgot to take them along with him.

"Oh.....he forgot to take them.....Anyways he is coming to live here in 6 days." Jungkook said to himself.

He raised his sight and looked at the cloths again. He felt like those were attracting him like a magnet! He stepped close. The smell of Tae's cloths were attracting him hard now.

He took his shirt in his hands and brought it close to his nose. He closed his eyes and smelled it, taking a deep breath.

"Fu*k.....he smells so good!" The scent of younger one was attracting the elder one.

"You are making it more hard for me Kim Taehyung......." *gulp* he swallowed down, which made his Adams apple to move up.

He hanged it on the place again and concerned on bath.

After bath----

Jungkook noticed his phone after wearing cloths.

Jimin---

*Hey Kook!
Is everything ok?
How are you now?

Call me when you see it!*

Me

Seen

*ring ring*

"Hello Jungkook? How are you? Where is Tae? Is everything fine?" Jimin asked.

"Yup! He took me to Han River at night. Than he dropped me home." Jungkook replied but his voice was full of nervousness.

"Are you ok Jungkook? Your voice does not make me feel so." Jimin immediately caught his sadness and stress.

"Can you visit me at home? I want your help." Jungkook requested.

"Right now???.......OK.......I am coming. Just 15 minutes, ok? See you soon."

[HANGUP]

Jimin arrived at Jungkook's residence.

In Jungkook's room---

"Tell me now. What is bothering you." Jimin asked.

He and Jungkook, both were sitting on bed.

"I feel.........I feel so bad for Taehyung."

"Why so?" Jimin asked.

"He doesn't deserve a boy like me."

"Hmm......that's true. But as you are going to marry in 6 days, so prepare yourself. You will have to be the person he deserves!"

"But......I don't think I can......I am trying hard to distance him but the more I try to run away, the closer I come to him." Jungkook brought his dilemma out.

"Which closeness?" Jimin was desperate.

"Yesterday........night........." Jungkook stammered.

"WHAT! What Yesterday night Jungkook??" Jimin asked more desperately.

"We......we kissed.....I mean I kissed him while I was drunk.....and even gave him a hickey......." Jungkook made a puppy face and looked down blushing.

"Oh my GODDDDDDD!" Jimin yelled out of Excitement, happiness and shock!

Jimin ===> True shipper of Taekook!

"Brilliant! He is your fiance and you are supposed to come close to each other." Jimin said.

"But I don't want to.

I am not a good person. I had many relations with girls, Specially physical ones!
He too knows that. But look at him, for his father.....he got ready to accept me and love me!
I don't deserve such a pure soul Jimin.
I want to say away from him. But he pulls me towards him, unknowingly like a magnet. I am unable to control myself now.
That's why, I asked him to live in the guest room after marriage. I am afraid if I do something wrong with him if we live together in same r-" Jungkook pushed.

"He will be your husband Jungkook! You will have legal rights to make love with him! What is the problem in it?" Jimin asked.

"He is a boy Jimin! He is not even a BI!"

"Oh!!!! He is a Pure MALE!" Jimin exclaimed. "So what?"

"Huh!? How will I do something with him? Like how will be that possible? I have only did that with girls you k-" Jungkook said.

"Two males can do that too!"

"How?"

"You both probably can, heard about anal s*x? It works same you need to maintain hygiene only......but you have other organs to penetrant and feel the pleasure too yk! Like hands, lips.....fingers......mouth......"

"Shushh.....just shut up! YOU ARE GOING TOO FAR YOU MF!"

"I was just telling you! But the thing is that, non of you can get pregnant. So if you want a child in future, you will either have to adopt one or Use surrogate mother and gamete donation technique."

"Hey! I am thinking to avoid him.......to keep him away from me and you started planning for our future! You are not supposed to plan what we shall do!" Jungkook said in an angry and annoyed tone.

"But why to avoid him?"

"I am not a trustable person. I am a womaniser.....I know that. And I will not like to betray him in any way after marriage. His heart will break.
And I am forced by my habit. This things never change.
And I want to see him happy in his life. He too had many dreams! He must have dreamed to be a big business, get married to a girl, to have kids and live his life.
He will not be able to fulfil any of them with me. He needs love, and that Is what I don't think I can give him.

I am getting married, just to find my mother. As soon as I find her, I shall divorce him and let him live his life. I shall not even show him my face. He hates me I know. He said that the very first day that If he had laws under his control, he would have given me the worst punishment for using and throwing my exes.

I don't want him to feel any pressure. I don't want him to force himself to love me, even if he does not.

I have lived a life without love. I am used to it. But he is not....." Jungkook poured all his emotions in front of Jimin, who was listening to him with a dropped jaw.

"What am I hearing from your mouth you bloody hell! How did you change so much man! How can you be so emotional! I never saw this side of Cold hearted, womaniser Mr. Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin exclaimed after experiencing millions of volts of shock.

"Don't act like that Drama Queen!" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Huh!? Don't roll your eyes like that you idiot!
Think wisely. He is a good boy. Accept him and love him."

"I told you I CAN'T! Along with the reasons."

"Ahhh......." Jimin stretched his arms back and added, "As you wish bro. But.......Remember one thing!"

"What?"

"Tae is a unique piece of art made by God. So....never ever loose him! You are lucky to have him!" Awww angel Jimin!

(My mummy calls him Buggu! How cute!)

"I don't deserve that piece of art. I repeat again." Jungkook replied with a sad voice and bent down covering his face with his palms.

*You will realise it soon boy!* jimin smiled and said to himself.

It was evening. Mr. Kim and Taehyung were at home and having dinner together. Tae told him everything, whatever happened with him when he was away from home. (He trusts his father the most and he is his secret keeper friend too! Hehe)

"Son. I am sorry for putting you in trouble."

"Its not like that Dad. I will manage. And I Think have started liking Jungkook now."

"Really?"

"Hmm.....he is not the person The world knows. I saw his real form. He brings it out only in front of me when he is drunk."

"If Mr. Jeon had not blackmailed me, The situations would have been different."

"Don't worry dad. I am happy." He smiled and replied.

Suddenly Mr. Kim got a message.

"Oh no!"

"What happened dad?"

"The team for meeting was about to come tomorrow, but as the party has to go somewhere, so they decided to come now. I will have to go for an urgent meeting."

"Don't worry dad. Eat well before leaving."

"Hmm...thanks son."

Mr. Kim had food, got ready and left.

"Uff.....what Should I do now." Tae sighed as he was alone and getting bored now.

He picked his phone and saw a message.

Jimin

*hey! We are at bar!
Wanna join?*

Me

Yes!
I will be there soon.
(Sent)

(Seen)

Jimin

*yeh!
Come soon!*

Tae rushed out and left.

"Hello buddy! How are you?" Jimin hugged him and greeted.

"Fine Jimin. Hope you too are well."

Jimin looked at his hickey and tried not to smile.

Tae turned back and found a Very handsome Jungkook, sitting on his favourite seat and drinking.

Jungkook started blushing as Their eyes locked for a second.

"Aniyong!" He said with a boxy smile

"Hmm....Aniyong." JK replied.

*God! Why is he so cute!*

"You are still wearing the same costume?" JK asked.

"Hmm.....it fitted well......and I already wore it so I shall get them washed up and give you back."

"No.....they suit on you. Wear them."

"And I forgot to take my clothes as I was in a hurry. They must be in the bath room." Tae remembered.

"Ya...don't worry. You are coming to live there soon." Jungkook sipped beer and replied.

Tae smiled.

"Oh.......so you are wearing Kook's cloths!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Its nothing Jimin......I just....."

"Its ok. It is common between couples. You look great! Just like a prince! White and black suits you a lot." Jimin praised him.

"Hmm....I love white."

"And kook loves black.
You both are each other's contrast yet a perfect couple!"

Jungkook avoided eye contact and looked away. His cheeks were pink tinted.

"Hey! Take some drinks. What would you love to have buddy?" Jimin changed the topic and said.

"I shall take it." He looked at waiter and asked, "Aniyong! Please serve me vodka!"

Jungkook looked at him, rising his right eyebrow.

"You are gonna have vodka today? Last time, you just had a little wine and other soft drinks." Jimin asked

"Hmm...I drink seldom. I am in a good mood today. I shall not drink much, but If I do; don't forget to drop me home!" Both laughed and hugged each other.

"You are amazing man! I can't believe you are gonna have vodka! Will you handle it? I thought you don't drink when I met you for the first time yesterday." He asked

"I can drink too!" He smirked and looked at Jungkook who turned his face away as he was caught staring him again.

*one shot*

"Give me one more please."

*two shot*

*three shot*

*four shot*

*five shot*

"Enough.....Enough Tae. If All of us get drunk, this will be complicated." Jimin said.

"Hmm....Tae." Jungkook too said.

"Huh!? OK. So.....lets dance now! Jimin, wanna dance with me?" Tae replied while resting his elbows on the bar top from back side.

"Why me? Go and Dance with Kook." Jimin replied.

"Will he dance with me?" He turned towards Jungkook and came close to him. "Will you do?"

"No.......I am not in a mood to dance." Jungkook refused.

"OK! I shall go to dance with someone else, LIKE YESTERDAY!" Tae winked at him and smirked.

He was about to turn, but as Jealousy stroke Jungkook; he pulled his hand and turned him towards his face.

"I said......DON'T!" Jungkook came close to his ear and whispered in his deep huskey voice.

"Than......come with me on the ground!" Tae smirked and whispered back.

Jimin, who was sitting cupping his face with his right hand blushed to see them romancing in the club and bit his little finger with his teeth.

"Go guys......romance while dancing."

"Lets go JUNGKOOK!" Tae pulled him and took him in spotlight.

"Hey DJ! Turn my music on!" Tae said.

"Which one Mister?" He asked.

"Jungkook! Can you dance on Under the influence?" He asked.

"Hmm.....I shall try." Jungkook said as you know he is very good dancer.

"Please play Under the influence!"

They started walking with small steps, round and round, looking in each other's eyes. Jungkook seemed completely lost into Tae's handsome face.

"Get up, get up
Kiddominant on the beat, better run it back"

Taehyung swayed and came close to Jungkook. He too tried to do the steps.

"Fuckin' Robitussin
I don't know why this shit got me lazy right now, yeah
Can't do Percocets or Molly
I'm turnin' one, tryna live it up here right, right, right"

"Baby, you can
Ride it, ooh, yeah
Bring it over to my place
And you be like
"Baby, who cares?"
But I know you care
Bring it over to my place"

Everything was ok, until Taehyung pulled Jungkook's hand and grabbed him close.
He pulled Jungkook close to him, turned back and swayed his hips, rubbing his body against him, making Jungkook breath hard. A drop of sweat trickled down his tample.

Tae turned towards him and seductively touched his face and continued to touch his broad chest.

*you are making it hard for me.......uff my hormones.* Jungkook gasped.

"You don't know what you did, did to me
Your body lightweight speaks to me
I don't know what you did, did to me
Your body lightweight speaks to me"

Jk grabbed Tae and touched his waist with left hand and his face with the right one. Feeling His fingers running down from his cheeks, jaw lines and neck, Tae gulped down his Adams apple and closed his eyes pushing his hade to the back side and give more area to be touched and feel it.

They were heating up now, rubbing their bodies against each other.

Jungkook made him turn back and sniffed his neck slowly, spooning him and placing a kiss on it.

Tae gasped and felt his heart pumping loud.

Seeing this sexy dance, The crowd cheered for the power couple.
But as they were not even aware that there are many people looking at them.

(Uff....the hottest couple ever!)

Now it was Tae's turn. He faced Jungkook and creased his long hair. He threw his face a little backwards. Tae pulled him close by his waist and smirked looking directly into his beautiful doe eyes.

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked deep into Tae's intense gaze.
JK's eyes were darker now. He was feeling hot to see his how sexy his fiancé is.

*Control Jungkook........Control..........the song is about to end.*

He looked away and danced till the end, controlling himself.

*clap clap clap*

"Woho! Cheers for the amazing couple! They dance was amazing!" People said.

Taehyung bowed and thanked everyone. Jungkook was breathing so hard now.

"Excuse me. I have to go washroom." He left panicking and panting.

"Are you ok Jungkook?" Tae asked.

"Yup! Just a minute. I will be back."

He ran away. Tae smirked.

*I think I seduced you well!* He giggled inside.

"That was mind blowing Taehyung! You are such a good dancer." Jimin complimented.

"Thank you dear."

"Why did Jungkook not come yet?"

"I think I seduced him hard."

Both giggled.

"Now you have played with his hormones. He is gonna lose his control and stand with someone." Jimin replied.

"This is not gonna be. I shall see him, if he does so. Let me go and check." Tae headed towards Washroom.

In washroom---

"Hey Jungkook! Where are you?" Tae asked.

Jungkook turned after washing his face and hands. He calmed himself down now.

"Yes? What happened?" He asked.

Vodka had taken over his nerves a little now. Tae was stammering a little while talking.

"Hope you.....you are fine."

"Hmm.....I was tired and sweating so Came to wash my face. Lets go."

"I know what you came here to do." He bent and pinned JK in between his arms near the washbasin.

Jungkook blushed to see him smirking.

"Hey! Why do you smirk so much? You seems too drunk now. Lets go. I shall call driver to drop us home." Jungkook pushed him back and took him out.

"Hey! Jimin! Lets go. It is late now." Jimin came running towards them.

"Hey! What took you so much time?"

"Nothing. Lets go." Jungkook avoided.

Jimin giggled inside. They left.

______<●♡●>______

3200 words! Phew......

Hope you enjoyed the hot chapter that I served in your plates today. Hope you all are full now. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775K 43.1K 31
"Look at the mirror, bun. Look at that aroused look of yours, can't you see you're still shivering under my touch? So seductive yet pitiful-" "S-Stop...
75.8K 3.3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
121K 3.1K 32
| Very very immature staffs happened in the story. I will rewrite it in a different way later. But for now read the warning before continuing reading...
424K 21.3K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...