Your Highness

By Miss-Mysterious1

Iris grew up secluded most of her life at the age of twenty-one never experienced love and always kept her he... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chaptet Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Epilogue

Chapter Fifty-Seven

440 27 8
By Miss-Mysterious1

Kim Hong Joong

Hong Joong placed the paper work in a folder before handing it to Axel. Iris meant exactly what she said last night. The papers will be on Jong Ho's desk this morning.

"Thank you Axel, have you seen Iris?" He asked.

"She had a meeting with her ladies, she should be arriving shortly." Axel said.

Hong Joong nodded as Axel left, he finished up his paper work and sighed. He rubbed his temples and let out a breath.

"Hi baby." Iris smiled as she leaned against the door.

Hong Joong smiled as he sat up and opened his arms. He opened and closed his palmed with a smile on his face.

Iris giggled before sitting in his lap, he cradled her closer to his chest as he rested his head on her chest.

"You ok?" She asked.

"Mhm, I just missed you." He mumbled.

"I missed you more." She smiled.

He pecked her lips and smiled.

"If you miss me so much, why don't you show me?" He ask as he placed his hand on her thigh.

Before Iris could respond Eden came in.

"Your Majesty's." She curtseyed.

"Eden what's wrong?" Iris asked.

"Yeah Eden what could possibly be soooo important?" Hong Joong asked annoyed.

"My apologies your Majesty's but you've received a letter from The President Of the United states." She said.

Iris and Hong Joong looked at one another before Iris rolled the letter.

"Dear King and Queen Kim, I would like to have a meeting with you and some other world leaders to discuss a matter. Please respond sincerely Mr.President."  Iris read aloud.

"Hm." Hong Joong said sitting back.

"Whatever the U.S. wants they're not getting." Iris said tossing the letter on the table.

"We should at least hear what they have to say." Hong Joong shrugged.

"I can do that, but that's it." She said.

Hong Joong smiled.

"What is your beef with the U.S?" He asked in a chuckle.

"Come on now, the U.S. is money hungry. They sneaky as fuck to and they're spoiled as soon as we don't give them what they want, they start bitching and moaning." She said.

"That is true, they probably want resources." He shrugged.

"That they aren't getting, I have to go." She said standing up.

"And where are you running off to Mrs.Kim I wasn't done with you." He said.

"I have a meeting with the parliament, I should be back before dinner." She said.

"Ok, I love you." He blew her kisses.

Iris gigged as she caught it placing it in her pocket.

"I love you to." She giggled.

Hong Joong smiled as he watched Eden follow behind Iris. He groaned as he placed his head onto the desk.

"Your Majesty are you ok?" Axel asked.

"My wife is holding out on me tomorrow will make it a month since we've had sex." He groaned.

Axel cleared his throat to cover up his chuckled.

"I mean you did go M.I.A for two weeks." Axel reminded him.

Hong Joong cut eyes at him.

"She's just so pretty, and she's such a god damn tease. It pisses me off." He sighed.

"Well your majesty you only have yourself to blame." Axes chuckled.

Hong Joong rolled his eyes.

Iris Kim

Iris stepped out of the car and smiled, she was looking forward with this meeting. She had a lot of things to say and matters to discuss.

"Your Majesty."

"Issac, how are you?" Iris asked.

"I am good your majesty, shall we get started?" He asked.

"We shall." Iris smiled.

Iris and Eden followed Issac to his office. He closed the door and sat down.

"So let's get straight into it." Iris smiled.

"Yes, please discuss your concerns." He said.

"I don't really have concerns but I do want to discuss something dealing with my courtiers." Iris said.

"Ok go on." He said.

"Well as you know courtiers are born to serve the king and queen. I don't want that to continue that is modern slavery. I want people to be able to train for the position and become qualified like a job." Iris explained.

"I like that idea but not everyone can be trusted your majesty, it's a lot of crazy people in the world." He said.

"I understand that but look at half of the world leaders around the world. Every person they had beside them has applied and qualified for a position. I want the same for my people, I don't want slaves I want hard working people." She said.

"I understand that, you are Queen. Whatever you say goes, I'm just here to give you insight. Your Majesty, I support what you're doing and I ensure when it's time for a generation of new courtiers it will be a choice not a birth right." Issac said.

"Thank you." She said.

"I will draw up a bill, what should we call it?" He asked.

"Courtier rights, everyone on the palace have a courtier who has been a courtier because of a birth right. I want to create laws for courtiers only, they should be treated fairly. Their still will be a barrier between Queens and Kings when it comes to courtiers." Iris explained.

"Yes your majesty." Issac nodded as he began to write.

"Thank you." Iris nodded.

"May I ask you a question your majesty?" He asked.

"Sure." She said.

"What made you want to change something that's been in motion for decades?" He asked.

"Axel, he told me his story a few years ago. I didn't like what I heard and promised things will be different once I became Queen." Iris explained.

"I understand, I will draw up the papers and send them to you soon." He said.

"Thank you." Iris smiled.

"It's a pleasure your majesty." Issac smiled.

Iris walked out of the building followed by Eden.

"Your Majesty." Eden said.

"Yes Eden." Iris said as Eden opened the car door.

"When the bill gets publish will I not work for you any more?" She asked.

"That's up to you, the bill will give you a choice." Iris smiled.

"Thank you." Eden smiled.

"No need Eden, no one deserves to be born just to serve. Now let's go meet the ladies, you know how impatient they can be." Iris laughed getting into the car.

"Yes your majesty." Eden smiled.

The drive to Kimberly's palace was short. Once they got there Kimberly was already outside waiting.

"Your Majesty." Kimberly curtseyed.

"Lady Kimberly, beautiful palace." Iris smiled.

"Thank you, everyone is already here. Just follow me, I'm excited you actually came seeing how busy you've been." Kimberly said.

"I know I've been busy." Iris laughed.

"That's understandable you are the Queen." Kimberly giggled.

Iris chuckled as she continued following her. Iris smiled as she looked around, it was decorated beautifully.

"Your majesty." Isabella curtseyed.

"Isabelle, Krystal, you guys look lovely." Iris smiled as she embraced Krystal in a hug.

"Thank you, your majesty. You look beautiful as always." Isabelle smiled.

"So what's been going on with you all?" Iris asked as she sat down.

"Well nothing much really, what about you?" Krystal asked.

"Hmmmm, Busy." Iris laughed.

"How are you and His Majesty?" Kimberly asked.

"Better." Iris nodded.

"What do you mean better? Did something happen?" Isabelle asked.

"About a week ago, he went M.I.A. For two weeks. I slept alone, ate alone, and bathe alone." Iris explained.

"Ooouu I remember those days." Kimberly sighed.

"Mhm." Isabelle added.

"It gets easier though." Krystal said.

"It's better now, I feel like we're on the same path now. He's home a lot more and I see him often as well." Iris explained.

"Yeah but for how long?" Kimberly asked.

"That is true, but I know Hong Joong. I'm sure after he's learned his lesson he will know." Iris giggled.

"How long have you been holding out on him?" Kimberly asked with a smirk on her face.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"You know what I mean." Kimberly said laughing.

"We haven't, since our honeymoon actually." Iris said as she arched her brow.

Isabelle and Krystal gasp as Kimberly laughed.

"Damn, how is he holding up?" Krystal asked.

"He been trying to slick his way through but I ain't been caving." Iris said.

"Fuck that, how are you holding up? Listen I got five kids for a reason...so I know you have to be having some type of craving." Kimberly said.

Iris laughed, she loved how comfortable they were getting with one another.

"Trust me I've been wanting to do bad but Hong Joong needs to learn the hard way." Iris shrugged.

"If you say so." Kimberly said.

Everyone laughed as they continued talking. After catching up it was almost time for dinner, Iris said her goodbyes before heading home.

"Honey I'm home." Iris giggled as she stepped into the room.

She looked around and noticed he wasn't in their bedroom. She shrugged it off and took a shower before going to the dining room.

"Hey baby." Iris smiled.

She noticed he wasn't sitting in his usual spot and arched her brow.

"Why are you so far?" She asked.

"No reason." He shrugged.

"Well I'll just sit by you." She smiled.

"No you can sit at the other end." He said.

Iris looked at him like he was serious before nodding her head. She knew he must've been mad at her, she placed food on her plate before pouring herself a glass of wine.

"So are we going to talk about it?" She asked.

"There's nothing to say." He said grabbing his glass and chugging it.

She squinted her eyes as she looked at his glass. He was drinking scotch, she knew he was mad mad.

"Shit." She mumbled.

"How was the meeting with the parliament?" He asked.

"It went well, how was your day?" She asked.

"Cool." He said.

Iris nodded, she understood where his irritation was coming from. He was sexually frustrated, the rest of the dinner was silent. Once they were finished she went to their room and sighed.

"He can have a bitchy attitude all he wants, he still needs to learn his lesson." Iris mumbled to herself before tossing the blankets over her body.

Vote

Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 747 26
[COMPLETED] ✅️ Seonghwa loathed the annoying prick. Aka, Kim Hongjoong. He was smug and cocky and was way too in control. He hated everything about h...
3.2K 321 41
We married because of power but that was what destroyed us in the end. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "We hate. We loved. We killed. And we bro...
2.1K 51 17
"I can't go back to the way it was You didn't know me. After I bumped into you, I become craving for you more, uncontrollably..." She needed them, to...
2.1K 100 6
Hongjoong had been in love with Seonghwa for years. Maybe even since the first day they met. So what would happen if Hongjoong showed up at Seonghw...