Your Highness

By Miss-Mysterious1

Iris grew up secluded most of her life at the age of twenty-one never experienced love and always kept her he... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chaptet Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Epilogue

Chapter Fifty-Five

456 28 7
By Miss-Mysterious1

Iris Kim

Iris looked at herself in the mirror as she placed on her earrings. Her first night sleeping in this palace was good. Hong Joong was their with her...finally.

"Lovie the car is ready." Hong Joong said as he leaned on the door.

"Ok, let me just put my shoes on." She said as she sat on the bed.

"I got it." Hong Joong said.

Iris smiled as he kneeled in front of her. He grabbed her foot and slid her high heel on before strapping them on.

"Don't be trying anything funny." She said pointing her finger at him.

Hong Joong chuckled as he pecked her leg as he looked up at her. Iris gulped before thumping him in his forehead.

"Ouch Lovie, Jesus come on it's been three weeks." He groaned.

"I don't care." She said grabbing her other heel.

Hong Joong huffed as he snatched the heel out of her hand and placed it on her foot.

"Come on." He said standing.

Iris giggled as he grabbed her hand.

"You look so beautiful." He said as they walked down the stairs.

"Thank you." She said.

Hong Joong watched her back side as they stepped out of the palace. He shook the naughty thoughts out of his head as Eden held the door opened for them.

"Thanks Eden." Iris smiled as she got inside.

The drive to ministry was hectic, their were so many people on the streets celebrating. Iris felt joy that people were excited she was about to become Queen.

"It's literally so many people." Iris laughed.

"It is." Hong Joong said as he looked out the window.

The car came to a stop and Iris felt excited. Hong Joong glanced at her and smiled as Axel opened his door. He stepped out and waved at the people as Eden opened Iris door. Hong Joong walked to the other side of the car and grabbed her hand.

"You've seen it here first folks, Prince and Princess Hong Joong and Iris are now arriving at Xenovia Chapel. Today is the day they will be sworn in as King and Queen."

Iris smiled as cameras began to flash,  Hong Joong held her closely as he felt her tense up.

"Don't be nervous, I'm right here." He whispered in her ear.

Iris smiled as they began heading into the chapel. Iris let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"Oh how I wish my family was here." She mumbled.

They got seated into their directed chairs before the ceremony began. Iris took a deep breath as she watched the pastor pray over them. Once he was done, they swore Hong Joong in first.

"I Prince of Xenovia Kim Hong Joong swear to protect and serve Xenovia as King. I swear to be brutally honest and think of our country first." He said.

Iris smiled as he glanced at her, she gave him a quick thumbs up.

"I will improve Xenovia better than it already is. I will make sure our people are safe and protect no matter what." Hong Joong continued.

The pastor placed oil on his head before Hong Joong sat down. Iris took a deep breath before standing.

"I Princess of Xenovia Iris Kim swear to protect and serve Xenovia as Queen. I swear to be brutally honest and think of our country first. I promise to serve the people of Xenovia like my life depends on it." Iris said.

Hong Joong smiled at her noticing she changed the end. He watched as the pastor placed oil on her forehead before she sat down.

"You did amazing." Hong Joong whispered.

"Thank you, I was scared." She giggled.

"You're beautiful." He said grabbing her palm kissing it.

Iris blushed.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Your Majesty's may I?"

Lin and Jiang stood up as they held hands. Iris watched as they bowed, The pastor removed both of their crowns before taking them away.

"You may swear out."

Iris watched as Lin and Jiang walked onto the patio where Xenvoians watched from afar.

"It has been an honor serving this country. I may be gone but I will always be close. This is Queen Lin swearing out." Lin smiled before she curtseyed.

Iris watched as she smiled with tears in her eyes. It was a bitter sweet moment for Lin, you could tell she was happy yet sad.

Jiang on the other had tears down his face as he swore out. Once they were finished they were seated.

"Come on." Hong Joong said holding his hand out.

Iris grabbed his hand and stood as they place a mantle over Iris. Hong Joong at her and chuckled.

"You look so tiny." He chuckled.

"You lucky we in public." She whispered giving him a shove.

He snickered as his mantle was placed on him.

"Now who looks tiny?" She asked.

"Shut up." He chuckled.

Iris and Hong Joong sat down as the pastor brought out their crowns. Iris gasp as she looked at them, they were different. She thought they would be the same as Lin and Jiang's.

"May I?"

"You may." Iris said as she lowered her head.

"Your Majesty." He bowed before moving to Hong Joong.

"You may." Hong Joong smiled as he lowered his head.

"Your Majesty." He bowed.

Iris stood up as Hong Joong grabbed her hand.

"My Queen." He smirked before bowing to him.

"My king." She smiled as she curtseyed.

"Ladies first." He said.

Iris smiled as they stepped onto the patio. Iris smiled as she looked at the people of Xenovia.

"I want to say Thank you to King and Queen Lin and Jiang for being supportive and allowing me into their family. I want to thank my husband for being by my side, and my family. The citizens of Xenovia have been more than opened to welcoming me into their country. As your Queen I promise to you I will give my all." Iris smiled.

"ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!"

"All HAIL THE QUEEN!"

"ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!"

Iris covered her mouth as they all curtseyed and bowed. She looked at Hong Joong as he was shocked. Iris smiled and waved before she took a step back.

"I see everyone loves my wife." Hong Joong chuckled.

Iris laughed along with everyone.

"It is an honor to now be crowned king, I have huge shoes to fill. I expect myself to be a great king not only to this country but to our people. Even better than my father, which will be a challenge seeing as though he's made history. I won't tell you I'm going to be like King Jiang...I will be better." Hong Joong said.

Iris clapped as the crowd cheered, Hong Joong smiled before grabbing Iris hand.

"I love you." He smiled placing his forehead against hers.

"I love you to." She whispered.

He pecked her lips before they raised their hands.

"TO XENOVIA!" Hong Joong yelled.

"TO XENOVIA!"

Iris smiled as she looked at the crowd.

"TO XENOVIA!" She yelled.

Hong Joong smiled at her as they walked back into the chapel.

"Your Majesty's." Eden smiled as she bowed.

"Eden." Iris smiled as she embraced her in a hug.

"Congratulations sir." Axel smiled.

"Thanks Axel." Hong Joong smiled as they shook hands.

"Let's go get you ready for your first ball...as Queen." Eden smiled.

Iris squealed.

"Let's go." Iris smiled.

They said their goodbyes before heading to Xenovia Palace. Once they made it to the palace, Iris decided to take a walk around the garden. She needed a breather from everyone just for a few minutes.

She felt her phone vibrate and notice it was Ivy face timing her. She smiled and quickly answered.

"Ivy." She squealed.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" Ivy yelled.

"I'm telling everybody my cousin is a Queen." Isaiah said.

Iris smiled noticing all of her family fit into the frame.

"You looked so beautiful." Jennifer smiled.

"Thank you guys, I wish you were there." Iris pouted.

"We're sorry we couldn't make it but look at that crown." Jennifer smiled.

"I miss you guys." Iris said.

"We miss you more." Isla smiled.

"Actually you won't be missing me much more cause BAM!" Irene smiled as she flashed her green card in the camera.

Iris screamed.

"You're MOVING TO XENOVIA!!!" Iris squealed.

"I am I am, it'll be good for you to have at least a family member there." Irene smiled.

"Oh please she just want to be close to Axel." Ian rolled his eyes.

"Shut up." She pushed him.

"Anyways we miss you and can't wait for Christmas to be with you. We don't want to hold you up, we love youuuuu." Ivy waved.

Iris smiled as she waved, she held her heart as she felt it jump with joy.

"Lovie." Hong Joong said.

Iris jumped as she turned to fast, Hong Joong quickly grabbed her waist catching her.

Iris gasped as she locked eyes with him.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Mhm." She nodded as they stood up straight.

"I heard you screaming and came to see what the fuss was about." He chuckled.

"Oh, Irene is moving to Xenovia." She squealed as she hit his chest from the excitement.

Hong Joong coughed as he grabbed her wrist.

"Oh sorry." Iris laughed.

"Why didn't she just call us? she didn't have to go through that long process." He asked.

"I don't know, but I'm excited that she's coming." Iris smiled.

"I knew it was coming though." Hong Joong said as he sat on the grass.

"Yeah." She mumbled.

Hong Joong looked up at her before looking her up and down. He grazed his palm up her leg before she popped his hand.

"Uh Uh." She said waving her finger in his face.

Hong Joong groaned before yanking her hand causing her to fall on his chest. He quickly wrapped his arms around her waist holding her in place.

"Hong Joong." She groaned kicking her legs.

"I'm not letting you go until you give me a naughty kiss." He smirked.

"Hell no, you're still on punishment." She groaned.

"But you miss my lips, I know I miss yours...both of them." He smirked before puckering his lips.

"Unhand me." She said.

"Nope...I demand a kiss." He said.

Iris groaned as she hit his chest.

"Hong Jooooong." She sighed.

"Give me a kisssss." He said mocking her.

Iris laughed before giving in, Hong Joong groaned as he squeezed her waist. Iris smiled as his grip loosened before getting up.

"HA!" She yelled.

"Iris get back here." He said.

Iris stuck her tongue out as she kicked her heels off.

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" She yelled as she ran from him.

"LOVIE!" He yelled.

Iris giggled as he began chasing after her. Before she knew it she was lifted off of the ground and into his arms. He spin her around as she squealed and begged for him to stop.

Vote

Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.4K 32
Min Soojin is a rising star in Seoul. She is the newest actress that everyone's talking about. So, when her manager asks her to start dating Kim Hanb...
2.1K 51 17
"I can't go back to the way it was You didn't know me. After I bumped into you, I become craving for you more, uncontrollably..." She needed them, to...
3.2K 321 41
We married because of power but that was what destroyed us in the end. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "We hate. We loved. We killed. And we bro...
144K 4.4K 22
"You're 22, aren't you?" "Sir, I turned 19 last week." "Oh. So you're a baby." As soon as Kim Y/N turned 19 she got a job at a very famous company...