Gruvia: Grays curse + Gajevy:...

By fellera

The same, but yet different... 'Why her?' 'Why me?' 'What did I do to deserve this curse?' 'And what if the c... More

chapter 1- nightmares
chapter 2- drinking contest
chapter 3- good morning
chapter 4- im leaving
chapter 5- please?
chapter 6- forget
chapter 7-broken
chapter 8- rose
chapter 9- vy-chan
chapter 10- my childhood friend
chapter 11- the reunion
chapter 12- everthing alright?
chapter 13- care and protect
chapter 14- flower covered hill
chapter 15- keeping you close
RECAP
chapter 16- what happened
chapter 17- open arms
chapter 18- strawberries or kisses?
chapter 19- revelation
Chapter 20- The truth is out
Extra
chapter 21- eight months
chapter 22- breathing is the hardest part
chapter 24- epilogue
book 2
chapter 25- Rose vs Gajeel
chapter 26- girls night?
chapter 27- tired
chapter 28- fateful encounter
chapter 29- unfitting yet fitting
chapter 30- quick quest
chapter 31- plan
chapter 32-you equals me
chapter 33-Gajeels sister !?
chapter 34- succes!
chapter 35- research
chapter 36- kidnapped
chapter 37- darkest corner of a cave
chapter 38- falling
chapter 39- the news
chapter 40- hollow pain
chapter 41- I'm coming home
chapter 42- the mountains
chapter 43- I need Levy
chapter 44- dating advice
chapter 45- uhmmm hello?

chapter 23- the little one

651 23 29
By fellera

Somehow I got the idea that this chapter was most anticipated >_<
Everyone thanks for the likes and the comments.

I love to read those :3

---

'White?' Juvia asked with wide eyes. She glanced over at Gray. She saw him thinking. With some trouble she was able to reach out to him. He looked up, his thoughts interrupted, when Juvia touched his hand. He grabbed hers in return.

'Get ready to push', Porlyusica warned her.

Sweat was already dripping from Juvia's forehead. She had trouble breathing at this time. Gray summoned another laying of ice to help her fight the heat.

'Ju- Juvia didn't d-', she huffed another time.

'Figure it out another time. PUSH', Porlyusica warned and Rose stepped closer.

Gray looked with anticipation as Juvia gave all she had. Her pain continued but she was able to continue. The tension released and the young mother was able to breath freely again.

As soon as the little one was freed from it's safe refuge it started crying. A strong cry filled the room. But even under the untrained ear, you could hear it was a cry of pain. The baby was suffering.
Both parents held their breath.

In the corner of his eye Gray noticed that the door opened. Natsu was trying to look inside but Porlyusica had noticed the troublemaker too. 'Out!' she scolded. It was Rose who saw that the dragonslayer was pulled away from the door by Lucy. They could all hear Lucy argue with Natsu after the door closed.

Rose took the baby as soon as the cord was cut by Porlyusica.

'It's a boy', the medicinewoman stated.

Meanwhile Rose placed her hand on the chest of the little boy. Within an instant she knew where she had to dig in the skin to remove the curse. With the same ease Rose showed before, she now dug in the fresh flesh. She didn't doubt now just because it was a baby she had to hurt. It was because she wanted to safe his life, that she didn't doubt.

Rose waited a few seconds before pulling her nail out. On the tip was now a darkbrown slurry attached. When every last bit was removed the baby flinched and continued to cry, but it didn't seem as if it was suffering. Gray and Juvia laughed in relieve.

It was finally the turn of Juvia to hold her own baby. Her dark blue eyes looked down on the baby with white hair. 'You're so tiny', Juvia commented as she played with his hand. The little one tried to grasp his mothers finger.

Gray was happy that the baby was healthy but now he had the opportunity to worry about the next thing: his white hair.

Meanwhile Juvia pressed a kiss on the head of the little one. Suddenly her expression grew even happier and she looked up at Gray. 'Did Gray-sama hear Juvia before?' she asked with a smile. She must have meant her unfinished sentence.

He just looked at her with a frown. His eyes shifted to the baby and he noticed something.

'Juvia didn't do anything with someo-'

'Isn't he beautiful', Gray interrupted her.

Juvia looked puzzled at him because he'd normally didn't interrupt her.

'Our baby I mean', Gray smiled.

'You know?' was the response of the mother after receiving a kiss from her beloved.

'Don't underestimate an icemage', he ruffled the hair of the little one. Under a thin layer of frost he saw a few strains of dark blue hair. The little one already showed a talent for the art of ice magic.

'You're going to make a lot of trouble, aren't you?' Gray smiled proudly at his son.

'Just like your father', Juvia added.

Gray smirked in response until he saw Juvia crinch in pain for a short moment.

'Could you take the baby, Gray-sama?' she pleaded between gritted teeth.

'Are you alright?' he worried.

'Could be the afterbirth', Polyusica explained.

Juvia widely shook her head. 'It hurts... it really hurts', he clawed her nails in the bedding. A tear pearled in the corner in her eye. She was fighting to keep her screams inside.

Gray was glancing towards Porlyusica, awaiting an explanation. Meanwhile he was rocking the baby back and forth, trying to comfort his babyboy.

'Is this normal?' Gray raised his voice. He tried to suppress his panic but he found out that it was impossible.

The medicinewoman said nothing. She inspected Juvia's health and tried to decrease the pain.

'What's wrong!?' Gray insisted to know. This was horrifying.
It didn't help that no one gave him an answer.

'Shut that mouth of yours...', Porlyusica murmured irritated under her breath. 'That's what I'm trying to figure out'.

She moved around, checked Juvia's well being and checked the downstairs. Suddenly she started to show a faint smile. 'I see...', she said.

'What?'

'Prepare for another'.

'Another? Like in two? A twin?' Gray rattled the questions. He wanted to be sure before he started to breathe in relieve.

'Two tiny Grays?' Juvia added in disbelieve.

'Are you ready to push again?' Porlyusica looked at her patient for conformation.

A sparkle lit in Juvia's eyes. Only a second ago she was in absolute fear. The pain was too much compared to the first one. But it should mean another strong little child to love and care for. Another little Gray-sama. 'Yes'

There was more pain involved this time. And Juvia had to wait before she could start pushing. She needed some painkillers, but all Porlyusica could offer were some weak anesthetic. Their first son calmed down, he was probably just as tired as his mother. But the fight wasn't over yet. Juvia had to endure it till the end. Fatigue was taking over the control over her body. Once she fainted before she woke up from the pain. Gray could only watch.

It felt like hours till Juvia got the signal that she could start pushing. By this time their first born was wrapped up in a blanket and sleeping soundly.

'You need to push. It's almost over', Porlyusica said.

Juvia did as she was told and quicker than the first they received their second son. But there was something different. Both had "white" hair and his eyes were just as dark as his brothers. But this child seemed to match Juvia's looks more. Her soft features were imprinted on this child. But the big difference with his brother was his skin, it wasn't the babypink it should be.
Their second son didn't cry in pain as his lungs should've filled with air for the first time. His face was blue from lack of oxygen. Gray always thought that the blue skin was a myth till he saw it himself. Everything moved around him in quick speed. He was only half aware of his surroundings. He saw it, but his mind didn't process the information. The commotion around him was heard, but not understood. He thinks it was Rose who grabbed the baby. He didn't react when her nail was stuck in the flesh without being cautious. His eyes catches the brown slurry collecting under the skin before Rose pulled out the nail. Not everything was removed.

It's my fault. All my fault. I should have know. I should've know that I had a death-curse. I shouldn't have made love with Juvia. If only I'd continued to feign ignorant about her love, than this wouldn't hav-. His thoughts got disrupted by a strong grab around his wrist. With that he heard his first son cry. Sadly enough, not his younger brother.

Juvia was still laying in her bed. She was crying, not being able to say a word. Yet she mustered to put that aside when she saw that Gray was having a hard time. His eyes were staring blank into nothing. 'Gray', she repeated when she noticed that he was finally reacting. 'Juvia isn't giving up hope'.

Gray looked at her for a second before averting his eyes to his second child. Rose was still doing her best to revive the child. She was frowning, concentrating.

'And I'm not giving up yet', she growled as she shook another patch of brown slurrie from her nails on the ground.

Gray took a deep breath and grabbed Juvia's arm in return. They both needed to believe that this was going to be alright.

They kept there eyes locked on Rose and their second son. What felt like minutes, maybe hours were in fact only seconds. Seconds till Rose removed every slurry. Till she removed the last pieces of the curse... But he didn't start crying just Just. Porlyusica, who was just observing till this point, grabbed the baby and laid him on one of the drawers. She covered his nose with her mouth. She knew what was wrong. It happens sometimes. The water from the womb is stuck in the nose. She quickly sucks the filth away and spits it out. That alone doesn't encourage the baby to breath. So the medicinewoman picks up the baby and gives it a firm pat on his back.

Everyone takes a big breath when he finally starts to cry. Juvia reaches out to the little one. 'Can I hold him?' she pleads.

'All yours', Porlyusica gives her the little one.

The first thing Juvia does is shaking of the remaining frost from his head. Relieving his blue hair, lighter then his mothers. 'Don't scare me again like that alright?' she pressed kiss after kiss all over the child.

With the help of Rose they checked both kids their vitals. For now everything seemed right, but they were going to keep a close eye on the two and their mother.

The others could finally come in. Natsu, Lucy and Happy found Juvia holding two children. Of course they expected it, because they could clearly hear the commotion behind the locked door.

'Took you long enough', Natsu grinned.

'Have you thought of a name?', Lucy smiled.

'How about Happy!', the exceed offered.

'That's no name for a human child', Lucy waved her hand, signing that she rejected the offer. It made Juvia chuckle.

'Maybe Lucy should call her child Grumpy'.

'You're going to spread rumors you cat', Lucy balded her fist.

'So what about the names', Happy landed on the up of the bed. Porlyusica slipped out of the room when no one notices. Her job was done. The children and their mother are safe.

'We had one name in mind', Gray smiled. 'But we didn't think of a second one'. His eyes softened when he looked at his children. He was sitting at the edge of the bed.

'Juvia has an idea'.

'Like?'

'How about Teru and Bozu?' Juvia offered. 'But it's the first thing Juvia thought of, maybe Gray-sa-'.

'I love it!', Natsu laughed out loud.

'You don't have a vote', Gray waved his hand in the same way Lucy just did. 'And I love it', he pointed his attention to Juvia.

-A/N: Teru Teru Bozu's are little dolls they make in Japan to keep the rain away. Juvia made these dolls during her childhood and added one in the first outfit we saw. Gray replaced these dolls later on ^.^ -

'I think this one is more like a Bozu', Juvia looked at their first son with black hair.

'That would make you Teru', Gray took and cradled their second son with light blue hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2.1K 32
"I don't want you Juvia." Just one morning after the rejection, Gray and Juvia wake up in each others bodies and are told they must learn to live eac...
13.7K 281 4
Juvia is in love with Gray but she was always being rejected, telling her that he only wants her body. Juvia gets heartbroken until she meets Lyon, w...
5.7K 250 20
Gray Fullbuster and Juvia Lockser a ship that Fairy Tail fans all love! Gray comes back to the guild with a curse that prevents him by talking to hi...
71.8K 2.5K 13
Gray and Juvia get to spend more time and get to know each other. Lucy tries to help Gray out, but he instead has a fight with Juvia when things get...