Cater 2 slick

By slime2slatt

"baby i just want yo' heart, hope ian' askin' for too much." More

-
001.
002.
003.
004
005.
006.
007.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026..
027..
028.
029.
030.
031
032.
033.
034.
035

008.

6.4K 207 53
By slime2slatt

Milani Sakai Coleman(18)
'lala'
wynwood, miami

—THURSDAY, JUNE 22nd—

"is that all you wanted to talk about?" milani rubbed her thighs blinking slowly at the boy who stared at her with low eyes.

milani sat across from him in the living room watching him look at nothing, she was confused on why he was acting so drowsy.

her apple watched dinged and she looked at the timing.

5:17pm

milani huffed, she could've been at home sleeping.

quincy got her contact high even when she said she didn't want to get high, they had been talking for hours now talking anything at the moment, they were alone, the house was quiet besides them two talking.
milani found herself enjoying time with the boy so she got comfortable.

Quincy talked to her about him and his relationship problems, milani couldn't confirm on how he could go about his ways on that because she  never had those issues.

one thing he didn't tell her was how he felt about her, he didn't know why it came to that point but he couldn't control himself over the girl anyways.

he licked his lips. "yeah." he sat back with his hand on his stomach afore grabbing a double cupped drink he had repeatedly been drinking since milani arrived at his house.

milani got suspicious, she didn't want to be nosy and ask what was in the cup but she was itching to ask, seeing he could barely talk at all.

"quincy."her eyes landed on the cup then back to him, staring into her soul at the moment, he hummed in response.

"what's in your cup?" she pointed at it, peeping his laziness.

he sat up again, looking at the cup then back at her with a lazy grin. "a drink, whatchu' want sum' assum?" he took the cup in his hands holding it up.

she shook her head. "no thank you, just asking."she waved him off, he hummed again laying back.

"are you tired?" another question slipped out at him again, he barely heard what she had said. he didn't want to tell her it'll be cough syrup medicine in his cup.

he nodded trying to sit up on the couch but he was held down by the medicine getting him.

she looked at him confusingly. "quincy what the fuck in ya cup?" she rose up from the couch walking towards him, he didn't have any energy to stop her from getting the cup so he sighed in stress.

"wowww" she held the cup up smelling inside of the cup before pinching her nose.

"quincy, this not even funny, this shit unacceptable" she jogged towards the kitchen sink pouring it out, adding water into the sink.
he just looked, he didn't have the time to get mad, he liked that she cared for him though.

milani walked back towards the living room sitting her bookbag, purse and phone on the couch before walking over to help him up.

"i got it bruh- noo you don't." she yanked him by the arm and he groaned. "damn milani hold on" he mumbled pulling himself up.

once he got up he stumbled back allowing milani to pull him closer towards her body lifting him up gently.

"here, put your arm around me" she grabbed his right arm drifting it around her shoulder.

"i'm good milani move" he slurred his words walking towards the stairs and sitting on them.

milani sigh dropping her head.

quincy thought he was giving her problems, he didn't want her to be stuck up in his which made him feel bad.

"my fault lala"he groaned feeling a headache forming, standing up he forced himself up the stairs.

"um. why you apologizing?" she followed behind him walking as slow as he was.

he shook his head making his way to the top of the stairs. "you know why" he let her catch up with him.

they came face to face, his heart pasting at how close they we're gazing at each other, quincy licked his bottom lip before going in for a kiss..

just then the sound of the front door open snapping both of their heads towards the door.

"um. what are y'all doing?" ken walked in staring at them with boredom before walking away.
they looked at each other again until milani walked away, her face was burning up and her heart pounded heavily.

"i was just helping him up the stairs"
she huffed frantically shaking her hands while she walked down the stairs, she didn't know why she did that when she got scared or nervous, she got used to it too.

"but hi, kenny" milani wiggled her fingers.

kennel raised her eyebrow and cash walked into the house. "cool peoplesss wassup." cash raised his hands up with a smile.

"hi- what's your name again?" milani asked snapping her finger towards him.

"cash." he straight faced her."right, wassup" she gave him a thumbs up.

quin smirked at her shaking his head, he got her nervous and it made him think that they were now together, quincy is the definition of delusional.

if it was ever tension between him and a female he would want he make it easier by being romantic in a way or flirting, and now it was happening with milani, she didn't know what she was getting herself into at all.

"whatchu doing upstairs mane getcha' ass over here." cash waved quincy over seeing him lean on the wall at the top of the stairs.

"i'm tieddd' bruh."quincy whined making his friends groan and milani giggled covering her mouth.

"bro we supposed to be going out to eat dude, whatchu doing?" cash snapped lowly, nobody took him serious in those types of situations.

"aight bruh twenty minutes and ima come, come hea' milani" quincy muttered loud enough for her to hear, walking away afterwards.

milani looked back at ken and cash and they shrugged at her, ken started laughing.

"good luck" cash smiled seeing milani walk up the stairs.

"i gotta smoke a blunt before i go to this shit anyways" cash closed the front door, ken nodded sitting on the couch.

milani made her way up the stairs, looking down the hall she watched quincy slide his way into the room.

she quickly rushed down the hallway passing the dark side of the hall successfully.

catching her breath, she stood outside of his bedroom door taking a deep breath before walking in on him taking his shirt off.

"um- what" milani looked down at her socks on her feet.

"you coming with me?" he looked at her taking things out of his pockets sitting them on the dresser.

"where you going?"

"out ta' eat with them niggas downstairs, you coming?"

she ooked at her toes again, she didn't have anything to do today beside sleep and she was tired anyways, she would say she had to be at work but she was on break.

she gave in. "yea" she nodded standing with her hands behind her back.

quincy looked her up and down. "aight then come take a nap wimmie, i know you tired." he laid on his stomach.

milani raised her eyebrows but then scrunched her face up, she didn't know if it was the best decision but she low key was tired.

she smacked her lips mumbling curse words under her breath before closing the door then walking towards his bed, she calmed herself down before making a leap onto the bed and it sank her in.

quin shook his head at her, she was both childish and mature.

"yo' bed feel good as hell" she muttered shutting her eyes and pulling cover from him.

he smacked his lips. "dawg."

"milani getcho' ass up." quin muttered, she groaned rolling her eyes, how cold it was in his room and how good his bed felt to her she still wanted to sleep.

"10 more minutes."she mumbled in the same position.
"you said dat' last time girl."

lala smacked her lips sitting up in the bed.
"you got toothbrushes? i need to brush my teeth." milani stood up off the bed stretching her back.

quincy licked his lips looking at her walk out of the room going to the bathroom across from his room.

"yea" he said nonchalantly.

"that baby ass nap." she spoke to herself while using the bathroom, quincy just listened spraying himself with cologne in the mirror.

"quincy." she yelled lowly and he hummed in response.

"can you go get my things from downstairs please? it's on the couch." she demanded nicely. "they somewhere.." she muttered to herself.

he looked at himself again with a straight face before walking out of his room going downstairs.

"thank you" she smiled hearing his footsteps.

"you welcome"the boy muttered making his way towards the couch seeing her things beside kennel.

"we gave her a ass a extra twenty minutes, she up now?" cash blew smoke out of his mouth while speaking to quincy who was grabbing her things.

"y'all worried bout' the wrong thing, calm down bruh" quincy stifled his laugh for a moment, stopping to focus on what he was doing.

he grabbed her bookbag and her phone stuffing it in his back pocket. "that's yo' girl na?" ken asked.

quincy stared at him stupidly with smirky smile. "manee" quincy laughed walking away from them.

ken and cash looked at each other crazily and laughed. "was that nigga blushing" ken chuckled pointing her thumb towards the stairs.

"i think." cash shook his head.

quin? blushin? cash thought, ain't no way she got him blushing.

moreover, quin walked up the stairs ignoring what they were saying, he walked towards the bathroom knocking on it before opening the door and putting milani's bags on the sink counter.

"i'm literally popping." she mugged him with her hands rested on her face.

he looked at her. "so girls do shit, i knew it." he sighed walking out the bathroom closing the door behind himself walking into his room.

he whistled lightly pulling his phone out, waiting for cash and ken to be upstairs, they came in no time.

"what now bruh." cash walked into the room alongside with ken stuffing her phone in her pocket.

"where we goin' again? i forgot the restaurant name" quin scrolled through his camera roll seeing milani spam it while he was sleep, only because he went to sleep before her.

he scuffed lowly shutting his phone off.

"that restaurant right dea' on second street" cash pointed. "we could rlly walk ova' dea' for real." his hand dropped.

"awe that's sum' slight then lets go" quincy stood up from his bed putting his phone in his hoodie.

"wait for me!" milani yelled from the bathroom.

cash and ken laughed. "damn we got lala with us not lyn, where he at anyways?" ken raised her eyebrow.

"he with somebody. he ain't tell me neither." quin shrugged and the others did too minding their business. "so whatcha' been on?"

"alright i'm ready." milani walked in and they all turned their head towards the door.

quincy eyebrows furrowed, he stared her down seeing she had completely changed her appearance.

her hair was now out more and straightened since she had a beanie on the first time, she wore a mini shirt almost above her breast, her gray pants along with high bottom flip flops revealing her white painted toes.

"shit" quincy muttered.

"y'all okay? y'all look high already." she removed the glasses from her face to her forehead with a disappointed look.

"i can't eat when i'm not high that shit fuck up my appetite."cash rubbed his stomach while the two beside him agreed.

milani huffed walking in the room to take pictures.

"um, this not yo house." ken mugged milani playfully.

"um, these my friends house so hush it." milani flipped the glasses on her eyes beginning to take her pictures.

quincy frowned "you my bae whatchu mean."he jerked his neck back and kennel cackled.

milani looked back rolling her eyes under her glasses continuously trying to take her pictures.

"get out." she mumbled and they all stood up. "bye shid, i'm hungry anyways." ken mumbled walking faster then quin and cash.

she looked at them walk out and she shook her head.

milanii2youu 29seconds ago..
_____________
__ __ __ __

••

"what you getting?" milani sat next to quincy reading the menu seeing nothing but things she'd never heard of before.

"could y'all believe it, they got black taco shellsss"ken looked through the menu making milani giggle, ken acted like a kid at times, it fitted her well.

they were at a outdoor restaurant around the corner from quincy's home.

"FREEHOLD miami" restaurant milani read the menus title, it was her first time ever being out and miami and she adored the place.

"so whatchu' getting?" milani asked quincy again since he didn't answer question the first time.

"some pizza, that's the only thang' that look good on hea' ain't it?" quincy's hands ran over his hair.

"the lox bagel looks good, like chopped cheese" milani licked her lips hungered.

quincy scrunched his face up looking at the order she wanted. "that shit look nasty- shh." milani muttered shutting him up.

the waiter walked towards their table with a mini smile. "welcome to freehold's, what drinks would you like?" the waiter tapped her pen.

"i can get some remmy?" cash rubbed his hands together. "id?" the waitress tilted her hand and he smacked his lips knowing he was only eighteen.

the waitress shook her head knowing what his answer would've been so she asked her others looking at milani first.

"water with lemon please." milani preferred and the worker nodded looking at quincy who didn't bother looking back.

milani looked at him then ken seeing she was mouthing something.

'just ask him what he want.' kennel mouth and milani nodded.

"quincy whatchu' want?" milani muttered to him and he looked at her shaking his head.

milani side eyed him skeptically. "he want a water too" milani informed and she nodded getting the other two drinks.

"quincy what's going on witchu' na" milani tapped his shoulder. "you've gone mute now?" she asked and he didn't respond, sensibly knowing the two were going to talk about the situation later on.

"are y'all ready for y'all orders?" she said and they all nodded, quincy wasn't even hungry anymore, he hated going out to eat anyways.

"okay i'll start with you two first." the lady pointed at milani and quincy and quincy smacked his lips hardly drifting in the seat of the booth.

"just a moment." milani raised her hand. 

"boy what is wrong with you?" milani tapped him harder. "sit up and tell her what you want quincy" she whispered and he sat up sighing.

"can i get some pizza." he muttered loud enough for the lady to hear him. "what kind?" she politely asked.

"cheese."

"and what would you like?" the waitress shifted the conversation to milani and he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in, the fear of him talking for himself was a bad fear, but that was easy.

he looked at ken and cash inspecting their smiles on their faces making his neck jerk back looking away.

                          3mann😎.

kenn🖤🤞🏾🤞🏾.
wtf just happened gang.

💲.
mind blown.

quincy looked at the messages and looked at them again giving them a confused look.
"is that it?" the waiter asked and the trio snapped back into their conversation with the waiter.

" i want the tuna taco? is that what it is" ken asked the lady and she nodded writing it down.

"and for you?" she asked cash. "y'all got some mozzarella sticks innis' joint?" he asked and she shook her head making him frown.

"you can just get pizza." milani sat up, she figured he was the type to either be picky with food or didn't eat at all.

"you right, gimmie' a cheese pizza like my homie" cash pointed at quincy and she nodded.

"would that be all?" she asked they all nodded watching her click the pen again. "okay, we'll try and be back shortly." she smiled walking away.

"try?"milani face scrunched up. "the hell, we could've went to white castles or something." she caught an attitude.

"white castles? what'chu know about that?" ken smiled pointing at milani.

"ima' east side baby i know a lot of things."milani chuckled. "what do you know about white castles hmm?" milani leaned in on the table making kennel laugh before they started a conversation.

quincy laughed at her seeing her mood changed quickly, she was admiring to look at, she pulled her fit off so good in quincy's eyes.

he bit his lip thinking about the incident they had earlier, she didn't even say nothing about it, she just kept it cool, and he liked that.
quincy got a text from his phone and he glanced at it squinting his eyes.

shutting his phone off he let his head hit the backside of the booth and he let out of a huff.

how can i drop my hoes. he thought to himself, he had forgotten about all the girls he talked to thinking about milani.

"here go your drinks" the lady snapped him out of the thoughts giving everybody their beverages.

"thank you" they all mumbled moving things off of the table for more room.

"you okay?"milani whispered to quincy grabbing her purse and he looked at her.

he nodded licking his lips.

"wrong answer, it's a yes or no question."she grabbed her a straw but looked at him.

"yea milani, im good. you good?" quincy asked with a neutral face and she nodded drinking her water. "always."the cup got sat down.

he nodded opening his phone and she looked at him for a moment. "we can talk later then." she shrugged pulling her phone out.

"about what." he typed away.

"you."

long chapter😂😂😬..

idk how to add mess cause it's hard to make everybody go crazy but, a lot of plot twist coming..

✌🏽 ✌🏽✌🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 863 8
"ษช แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ ษขแด‡แด› แด„สŸแด๊œฑแด‡ แด›แด สแดแดœ." - แด…ส€แด‡แด‡แดขส
19.4K 447 27
Nobody really has love for me, the heart is too small, I'm a lot to deal with.
514K 12.6K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...
48.6K 1.3K 34
๐™ž ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™จ๐™›๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™.