Mr. RED FLAG and Mr. COLOR BL...

By Mahuatheartist

[Completed] A hot Taekook FF Thank you for 40k + readers 1st in #btsfanfic. FUCKING #25th in #fanfiction out... More

Intro
Bad boy & good boy |Chapter 1
Blackmailing |Chapter 2
Marring a boy? |Chapter 3
First meeting |Chapter 4
Blackmailing part two |Chapter 5
Argument |Chapter 6
Your lips taste good! |Chapter 8
Fun & Front page|Chapter 9
Forced date |Chapter 10
UNHOLY |Chapter 11
Please love me |Chapter 12
Another Story Promotion
A night together |Chapter 13
HOT |Chapter 14
Drunk Tae & backseat kiss (I) |Chapter 15
Shopping and Backseat Kiss [II] |Chapter 16
Scary husband & suffering |Chapter 17
Power bottom |Chapter 18
Lovely Lier | Chapter 19
Working together |Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Wedding)
Jealousy & Tit for tat |Chapter 22
Confession |Chapter 23
A lovely Married couple |Chapter 24
Party and planning |Chapter 25
Die for you |Chapter 26
Work and Fun |Chapter 27
Guilt and apology |Chapter 28
Date |Chapter 29
Body shots |Chapter 30
Divorce papers |Chapter 31
Mrs. Jeon |Chapter 32
Rainbow |Chapter 33
Chapter 34 [Final]
New Taekook story!
A similar new FF
The Hot Taxi Driver (new FF)
Thank you so much!!!

First Kiss | Chapter 7

2.3K 93 13
By Mahuatheartist

Hello to the legends who are reading my story. Hehe.

Lets start.

(English is not my first language. Forgive me if I make any mistake)

*●*●*●*●*●*●*●*

Taekook together came out of the room. Both were looking really handsome in black inner, pants and overcoats. Still there were no expressions on Jungkook's face. His face looked dull, pale and full of so much sadness and guilt.

"We are going to announce a very big and special thing. So....atleast smile a little.

Media should not have any doubt on us. We need to look a real couple. Just like made for each other! Okay?" Taehyung tried to convince him while he whispered near his ears when they were going towards the man Hall, walking through a crowd of people and media.

"Hmm....." Jungkook tried to be normal and smiled a little.

Taehyung tried to hold his hand.

"What? Maintain the distance..."

"Stay quiet. That is what we can do. I am your fiance."

Look how amazing they look! Touchwood.

(A refrance pic)

As Jeons owned of biggest Fashion company in Korea and were also the owner of This hotel, so they were dressed up well from top to bottom. And as the Future family member of Jeons, Taehyung matched his costume with his would be Husband.

They waved at the media and got several pictures clicked by giving amazing poses. Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim came out of the conference room and joined them to counter media.

"I am so blessed and happy to announce the marriage of my one and only son, Jeon Jungkook with The son of Businessman Mr. Kim Eun wook, Kim Taehyung!" Mr. Jeon said to media.

"Jungkook and Taehyung; please come forward." He asked them to come and get ready to answer media's questions.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook, as several girls have filed a case against you for using and throwing them, what would you like yo say on that allegation?" A reporter asked.

Jungkook was nervous. Taehyung was still holding his hand. He tightened the grip of his fingers and blinked his eyes. His expression seemed that he was trying to calm him down. Jungkook noticed him and took a deep breath, but left his hand in hesitation as he was uncomfortable.

"OK. First of all, I would like to say that all the allegations are false and baseless." Jungkook replied.

"A major group of girls has come against you. And even some politicians have supported them, so what do you think? Will you be able to prove them wrong?" The other asked.

"As I am interested in Boys, and not girls. So I don't think I need to give any other proof to all of you!" He swallowed and lied to the media.

"Oh.....so You are gay!?"

"Yes.....We are a gay couple. And I want to be with my fiance Kim Taehyung." He said which made Tae look at him.

Taehyung had goosebumps when he heard Jungkook saying that. He knew That Jungkook is never gonna love him and that was fake. He too can't love him yet he is trying to do so just for his father and to save other girls from falling in his trap.
As the acting mode was on, he concentrated on interview.

"But some girls had a few pictures along with you which they used as proofs."

Jungkook got panic, he had started sweating a little.

"Those may be photoshoped." Taehyung came forward and shielded him.

"And even if those are real, than it is my fiancé's past. I have no problem with his past. As in present, we love each other a lot." He said.

But in mind tae cursed, *Seriously! I said that! LOVE MY FOOT!*

He faked a smile and looked directly into Jungkook's doe eyes.

"And how can they report again Him? He is not the soul responsible for the thing they did.

People make relationships and break up! It is normal. Not only them are the ones who suffered break ups."

"But they say that they slept with him. He left them just after using them physically and torchered them mentally to forget him!" A reporter dropped a bomb this time.

"Tell me, how can a person sleep with a girl? I mean have I ever forced them?
Those girls are equally responsible for doing that with me. And if I am responsible than I admit; but did they not want to sleep with me?
This thing happens between two people with full discussion, concern and permission.

I had past with my girlfriends. And everyone has. It doesn't mean that if I broke up with them than they gather other girls too and apply allegations on me! I am not the soul responsible. I never touched any girl without seeking her permission.

And as I said that I am interested in boys and not in girls; so I would love to marry a boy.
And I took some time to realise my taste and choices, so if I did anything wrong; than forget it and let me move on.

You too move on girls and stop making fake allegations!" Jungkook replied to media.

Mr. Jeon smirked to see Jungkook controlling the situation well.

*This is what I can make you do!* Him in mind.

"How do you feel Mr. Kim Taehyung? What if those allegations are true?"

"Those can never be true."

*WTF! How much I will have to lie* in mind.

"And I would love to say one thing to the whole media, that stop believing on such baseless things and live in reality. I trust my partner and we are deeply in love with each other."

"But it does not seems to be! We mean, when you tried to hold Mr. Jeon's hand, he ignored it and tried to get rid of it. You are still standing away from each other." A reporter said.

"Yes Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon! Are you both faking your relationship?" The second one asked.

"We need answer Mr. Jeon! Are you trying to escape from the crime that you committed?"

*Oh god.....why did I leave his hand.* him in mind.

*this boy never listen to me* tae stared at him for a millisecond and came close to JK.

"Is it necessary for us to hold hands to prove our relationship? Our love is not that weak that we need to show it up." Tae tried to save JK.

"The marriage and relationship of Taehyung and Jungkook is real. No one is showing up and they are going to marry on next week." Mr. Kim replied.

"We need a proof! As even the police and Politicians want to see it!"

"What should we do to prove it?" Jungkook asked.

"Kiss!" A media girl asked.

"What! A kiss in front of media?" He got panic.

(Jungshook raised to Power 100000000000.......)

"Couples do the same. And as you have been accused badly, so the media need a strong proof!"

Jungkook's heart was beating so fast. Lub.....dub....lub.....dub.....

(A kiss scene ahead. I just tried to write one.)

He was in a deep shock while Taehyung suddenly grabbed him by his waist and packed his lips with him. A shock of infinite volts was experienced by Jungkook. He got goosebumps all over his body. He closed his eyes....he felt it. He was going out of control. They deepened the kiss. Jungkook tightened his grip into Tae's right hand fingers with 'his right one' and held his waist with the left one. He grabbed him more close like he wanted more and more.
They sacked each other's lips so hard. It was so deep......deeper than an ocean! They kissed like thay are not going to separate for upcoming millions of years!

Jungkook was so lost that he even forgot that there are several people standing and looking at them.

*His lips taste so good......* he gave tae a compliment in mind.

Taehyung did this just to show media but as he was pulled closer, he too lost his control and combed JK's hair with his left hand fingers upto his scalp.
They were so lost, but as so many lights of cameras flashed in front of them, they broke the kiss.

They were panting heavily. They looked into each other's eyes for a second and lowered the gaze.

"Is it enough to prove our relation or we need to start doing something else in front of you?" Tae said sarcastically.

"No.....no.....sir." Now the reports were ashamed.

Both were feeling so shy and embarrassed for what they did in front of media together. They felt Multiple butterflies in their stomachs. The red tint on JK's cheeks was clearly visible. He felt like someone is tickling him all over the body.

*What......what just happened to me? Why did I feel so special when he kissed me? What kind of feelings was that?
Uff....I completely lost my control.* JK in mind.

*This is what I could do. But I feel shy now. Why Tae why! Uff.....this fake relation will kill me one day.* Tae in mind.

(Both were so shy that a bucket full of pink paint would have been extracted if we squeezed their cheeks. And we can paint a whole room!)

"If it is true than can we get a perfect couple pictures of this Power couple?" Media now Believed them and asked for pictures.

"Sure.....!" Jungkook replied. He was still panting. He now held Taehyung tightly to not let anyone feel suspicious.

Mr. Jeon smirked and was so much impressed to see this.

"Wow! That was unexpected!"

(Mr. Kim exclaimed as he was so much shock that we can even produce electricity by connecting two wires in his both hands.)

THE CONFERENCE AND INTERVIEW ENDS HERE!

*●*●*●*●*●*●*●*

Phew....that was hard for Me.
So tell me how was the chapter? See you soon again!

Spoiler-

"Why did you kiss me Tae?" Jungkook asked in aa low tone.

"I don't know.....but It was the only way left to shut them up." Tae replied without making an eye contact.

*why did I feel so different? I have kissed many girls but I never felt like that in my entire life. Why was it so special?* his thoughts are now killing him.

_______<●♡●>_______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 10.7K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
207K 9.6K 28
This is a story I'm gonna rewrite about Taehyung was being bullied because of his eyes. There's nothing wrong with his eyes. They were beyond beauty...
49.4K 1.9K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...
554K 24.1K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...