Cater 2 slick

By slime2slatt

"baby i just want yo' heart, hope ian' askin' for too much." More

-
001.
002.
003.
004
005.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026..
027..
028.
029.
030.
031
032.
033.
034.
035

006.

6.4K 236 58
By slime2slatt

continuing..

quincy parked his car in the driveway of his house, looking at milani who stared forward.

"you not gone unlock the door" her head slowly turned towards his, seeing he was already looking at her.

"you not gone tell me why you was crying?" he reversed the question on her.

"mmcht, cause and my brother got into it- Louderrr" he yelled in her ear, she laughed lowly.

"why you gotta be so irritating quincy" she caught him trying to be funny, even though he was a literal joker.

"causee that's what i do, stop tryna change the subject whatchu say for real." he looked into his phone.

"how i'm supposed to tell you when you doing something else- i'm listening though." he concluded.

"aight so cool, me and mason just talking right- and you know he did some shit cause i call him manman on some real shit." she started. "this nigga gone come home, drunk as fuck talking bout some- oh you think you grown dahdahdah" she mocked his voice.
"bitch i am grown, so i told him that and he tryna tussle and shit, like you tryna get it on at this time of night? while i'm tryna go to sleep and shit the fuck." she rolled her eyes, quincy was trying his best holding his laughter in, she was a good story teller her could admit.

"so boom, i call my pops and tell him, how his son off perks assum shit, and you know i don't drink so i don't know how a person can do that drunk shit, so boom he come in my room AGAIN on some bull shitt" she clapped her hands together.

she let out a breath. "i needed to get that off my chest ugh." she rolled her eyes sitting up in the seat.

quincy laughed, covering his mouth with his fist. "you mad huh" he laughed at her.
she playfully mugged him. "you a sore loser" milani got out of the car.

"aye ian make you cry he did" quincy got out after her locking the doors.

"that's a difference, your a sore loser he's a drunk loser" she compared and he laughed again, stepping behind her to open the door.

quincy was around six eight, so him standing over milani made her feel small because she was only 5,4 to be exact.

"oh yea, where you sleeping at?" he looked down to her.
"lyn room, duhh." she muttered and he nodded.

he opened the door for milani first then he walked in after her, she took her slides off slowly gripping onto her spend a night bag.

it was dark and neither of them could see at the moment, making the two bump into each other on the way up the stairs.

"man- move!" quincy whispered-yelled at milani as they walked up the  stairs.
"that's you" she gritted her teeth tripping him on the stairs and he groaned.

she let out a screech before she  laughed at him sitting on the stairs.

"mane why you always gotta play dude" he mugged her standing up on the stairs, she ran to the top knowing quincy was going to try and hit her some way.

milani walked into the lyn's room seeing him do tiktoks. "at this time of night?" milani giggled scaring him.

he laughed embarrassingly making her laugh louder, walking towards his bed and sat on it comfortably, she had spend a night with him not to long ago, his bed felt good so she knew she was going to sleep good.

"you okay now?" lyn sat beside her and she nodded. "yea, shit just went down my house" she said with a sigh.

quinlyn nodded not wanting to be in her business so he changed the subject. "you tryna roll up?" he asked and she quickly nodded with a mini smile.

he laughed. "okay, you can go get the weed out of quin room? i got the woods already." he held up.

milani nodded standing up from the bed, she looked at herself in his body view mirror, mostly standing behind him.

"lyn- you thick as fuck, can i have some of your waist?" milani pouted getting a laugh from him.

"girl, go get the weed before his ass go to sleep" lyn shooed milani off giving her a little laugh.

milani shook her head walking out of his room going down the hallway since she knew where his room was already.

walking down the hall she looked at the pictures on the wall again, this time seeing some pictures down, she looked away.

"quin" she knocked on his door getting no response. "quincy, you know you hear me" she said knocking again.

he cracked the door open looking down at her with a bored look, he was shirtless and only had basketball shorts on.

"lyn said can we get weed please" she looked up at standing with her hands behind her back, quincy smiled, how much of a babyface she had was cute to him.

"what?" she raised a eyebrow with a pouting face, now she just thought he was playing.

"come get it bruh" he opened the door for her walking towards his dresser.

she walked in with a mini jump, happy she was going to get high.

"youn een smoke." he mumbled putting his hand out to give her the kd in his hand.

she frowned. "i do now" she snatched it and he punched her arm. "my bad that was a reflex" quincy held his hand up with a lazy smile.

"you know damn well i'll beat cha' ass, you just like to get beat up." she playfully mugged him walking of the room.

quincy dropped his head with a smile, he didn't want to get her mad since she was in good mood at the moment.

milani looked at the bag while she walked down the hall, she hoped they weren't smoking all of the weed cause it looked like a lot in her hands.

"we smoking all of this?" milani walking into quinlyn room showing her the bag.

"mhm, that's not a lot it's just a three five, that's enough for two blunts" quinly looked at the weed then looked up at her.

"it look little in my hands"she frowned giving him the bag.

"you know how to roll up?" quinlyn asked and she shook her head.

"bettt let me teach you"

June 17th
wynwood,miami
3:08am

milani's eyes flustered open, she looked around the room, connecting on where she was at the moment.

she really couldn't sleep, she had been twisting and turning, it was something bothering her but she shook it off.

she sat up letting out a low sigh rubbing her head, she felt a headache coming for some reason.

milani got out of the bed, walking out of the room she looked down the hall at quincy's room light on, she ignored it walking down the stairs, holding onto the reel as she stepped down the rugged stairs step by step.

she made it into the kitchen turning the stove light on, grabbing a glass cup from the cabinet, turning the sink on and throwing the cup under the cold faucet water.
she got chills feelings the cold water touch her skin, she pulled back turning the faucet off.

milani sat back onto the counter resting her arm on it sipping the water, her headache began rising and she hissed at the pain.

she heard a ball bouncing, she turned her head towards the side door in the kitchen not knowing it was open until now.

milani got suspicious hearing a swish from the backyard.

"quin is you out there?" her voice got lower as she spoke, walking towards the door she caught his eyes.

he held the ball in his hand, looking at her for a moment before continuing on what he was doing. "why you up"

milani leaned on the doorframe holding the cup with two hands. "can't sleep" she let out a loud sigh.

he nodded at the words, he couldn't sleep neither for a weird reason, he wasn't the type to stay up late but he felt his anxiety form up while he was in bed.

silence came in between the two only hearing crickets, milani stared at him making shot after shot, she felt as if he had something to talk about.

her head pounded more and she felt like she wanted to cry, she had never got a headache this badly.

"quin- you got any pain killers or something?" she snapped her fingers with a frustrated expression.

he looked at her and nodded again, he couldn't even talk at the moment, but he could move around to get the anxiety off of him.

"look innat' cabinet right dea' and get them joints" he instructed and she did as so finding them.

she let out a low thank you opening them up and popping two.
"what's good witchu' why you need them fa?" he stood with the ball in his hand.

"i got this bad ass headache, gettin' me tight word to" she stepped out of the home, walking towards the cushions and sat down.

quincy sat beside her putting the ball on his lap men spreading his legs sitting back onto the seat beside her.
"i could be asking you the same thing though." milani sat the cup in between her thighs.

"anxiety." he truthfully told but it was mainly a lie and she nodded, the main reason he couldn't sleep is because he was thinking of milani, her face.

"my daddy got that, i can help you with that" she turned her body his way, he gave her a curious look.

"it's a lot of things that can help with that. deep breaths, reading, meditating. everything" emphasized clasping her hands together.

"or you could socialize, talking about problems or anything to get off your chest could help" she added on and he rubbed his chin.

"quin, i get you don't like talking about your problems but it probably can help you someday, it can help you and can change you" milani sat her hands on her lap.

"but i don't know whea' ta' start, that's the thing." his tone got lower, talking about his problems was one thing he could avoid.

"see, i can help you with that" she smiled softly at the effort he gave in, knowing this was going somewhere.

"okay time to get in my therapist modeee" she squealed getting comfortable where she was and he laughed at her dropping his head.

"aight where your anxiety, anger— or anything that comes with that, where'd that come off at?" she held her cup in her hands and sat back on the sofa.

quincy thought about it before it came to mind. "when my luh' sista' died" he rubbed his chin again.

milani frowned. "sorry for your lost"she gave him a sorrowful looked and he nodded accepting on what she said.

"yeaa, and den' dats' when i started acting bad, being like a whole juvenile and shit, i went to jail when i was fifteen for like a year or two, ian' een' get to walk across the stage when i was seventeen." he reminisced with bad thoughts.

"when my sista' died i was like fourteen, she was eleven when that shit happened, ion wanna talk about it though" he waved it off.
"okay you don't have to, we talking about you here boo don't bring up the past okay? you gotta let that go."

"tell me how you feel now, physically and mentally" she maintained her eye contact with him, then proceeded to let him talk.

"shit i'm chilling, my ma think it's something wrong with me but i'm good, i think." he muttered the last words now in daze.

milani smiled widely at his effort and process, he probably just need to talk on his own timing she thought.

"i'm proud of you for speaking up, quincy." she nodded watching him hide his smile. "so how do you feel right now?" she asked, hoping it took some pain off of his chest.

"decent ian' gone lie ta' you, yo ass a real therapist" he squinted his eyes and she let out a laugh with a nod.

"yep." milani sipped on the water she didn't need anymore, her headache was long gone.

"thanks.. milani, shit felt weird but it worked" he scratched his head.

she stood up from the cushion dusting herself off. "mhm, anytime you need to talk i'm here" she gave him a smile before walking towards the door.

"goodnight Quincy" she flashed him a smile again before walking inside of his home.

he watched her walk in as he sat in original spot, his anxiety went away and he had felt like a weight had been lifted off of his shoulders.

was that all he needed was a talk and to let everything out? or was it just her listening to him, making him feel like somebody actually listening to him made him feel better as well.

or was it just milani. his head repeated.

he couldn't think it was her, he couldn't develop feelings for that easily, but she made him him feel like that, that easily.

he shook his head. "hell naw mane" he pulled his phone from his pocket.

3mann😎.

ya niggas up?

💲.
nigga is you up?

kenn🖤🤞🏾🤞🏾.
df, and why yo ass ditch us?

stsu, i had some shit ta handle.
aye but weird question, how you know you got feelings for somebody.

kenn🖤🤞🏾🤞🏾.
...

💲.
what you tryna say?

what y'all tryna say df.

💲.
this nigga got feelings for somebody im shocked.

kenn🖤🤞🏾🤞🏾.
the playa out of the group!? city boys down -1000.

bro stop it with the jokes im dead ass.

💲
shit ion know, if a bitch gotchu smiling a lot and make you do shit you don't randomly do, that's when you know fasho.

kenn🖤🤞🏾🤞🏾.
^

no help igs but glooks.

quincy shut his phone off looking up at nothing, he didn't know if that was truth or not, he didn't even want to believe he had feelings for anybody.

nobody.

y'all don't read this story and this the best one☹️, i been trying to keep up on this app but wattpad stories just getting boring for some reason, no disrespect to anybody.

i been writing sooo much and not spotting, i think i wanna delete one of my books ngl 😂😬.

bye🤍🤍.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 90 16
"The last thing I'd want you both to do it fight over the same girl" "Don't worry, we won't go that far" Was what the two of them thought until they...
67.9K 2.8K 25
"Be patient with me please, that's all I ask..."
86.7K 1.2K 11
"this that hood love that good love"
240K 6.4K 53
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 🦋.