Mr. RED FLAG and Mr. COLOR BL...

By Mahuatheartist

[Completed] A hot Taekook FF Thank you for 40k + readers 1st in #btsfanfic. FUCKING #25th in #fanfiction out... More

Intro
Bad boy & good boy |Chapter 1
Blackmailing |Chapter 2
Marring a boy? |Chapter 3
Blackmailing part two |Chapter 5
Argument |Chapter 6
First Kiss | Chapter 7
Your lips taste good! |Chapter 8
Fun & Front page|Chapter 9
Forced date |Chapter 10
UNHOLY |Chapter 11
Please love me |Chapter 12
Another Story Promotion
A night together |Chapter 13
HOT |Chapter 14
Drunk Tae & backseat kiss (I) |Chapter 15
Shopping and Backseat Kiss [II] |Chapter 16
Scary husband & suffering |Chapter 17
Power bottom |Chapter 18
Lovely Lier | Chapter 19
Working together |Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Wedding)
Jealousy & Tit for tat |Chapter 22
Confession |Chapter 23
A lovely Married couple |Chapter 24
Party and planning |Chapter 25
Die for you |Chapter 26
Work and Fun |Chapter 27
Guilt and apology |Chapter 28
Date |Chapter 29
Body shots |Chapter 30
Divorce papers |Chapter 31
Mrs. Jeon |Chapter 32
Rainbow |Chapter 33
Chapter 34 [Final]
New Taekook story!
A similar new FF
The Hot Taxi Driver (new FF)
Thank you so much!!!

First meeting |Chapter 4

3.3K 128 18
By Mahuatheartist

Aniyong ARMY!
Hope you are all enjoying the fresh parts.
Keep loving Taekook.
Vote, comment and share!

________<●♡●>_________

"One minute Mr. Jeon." Jungkook said before leaving.

"Now what?"

"I left something important in my room. Let me take it."

"Hmm.....and you better call me DAD!"

"Never ever........" He gave an angry gaze to him and went inside.

He took his gun and hid it inside his pocket.

"No matter what.......I need to stop it."

They left.

At Kim's----

"Welcome Mr. Jeon." Mr. Kim Welcomed them.

"Thank you so much Mr. Kim."

"Please have a sit."

Both of them set. Jungkook remained silent.

"So......this is your son Jungkook!"

"Yes.....and where is your son Taehyung?"

"He is coming......" Mr. Kim seemed to be nervous.

Here comes Our Charming prince!

"Oh....here he is."

Jungkook looked towards the stares and was mesmerized.

The way he looked above

A Soooo much handsome and pretty boy was seen coming down from stares; wearing all white. It is non other than our Taetae.

"Hello Mr. Jeon. Nice to meet you." He bowed to Mr. Jeon and than set down like a young prince.

He looked at Jungkook with a serious face, and than turned his face away.

*So this is Kim Taehyung! Hmmm......* Jungkook in mind.

"Your son is really handsome and well mannered." Mr. Jeon praised him.

"Thank you Mr. Jeon."

"So what is he doing?"

"He is a commerce student in Seoul College."

"Oh.....so dear son, what do you want to do in future?"
He asked to Tae.

"Mr. Jeon. I want to be a big businessman. I want to make my father feel proud.
As my mother left the world so he is the only one I have. He took care of me and fulfilled the duty of both, a father and a mother! I can never disappoint him.
I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR HIM!" He replied with a smile.

"ANYTHING?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"Yes! That's why I got ready to meet you." He replied

"OK.....!"

"Aunt Yuri! Please bring something for guests." He called inside.

"Yeh! I am coming."

(Aunt Yuri, a maid who serves the Kim's. She has been working for them since several years and she is really loyal and trustable.)

Yuri came out with glasses of juice. Taehyung got up and took the tray from her hands.

"Thank you, thank you Aunt...."

"Please have some."

He served it to Jeons. He brought a glass forward to give it to Jungkook but he just looked away and ignored.

*One more bad quality noted.* Tae made faces and set down at his position.

"It is good to see that there is a difference of few months between them. As Tae is younger so I hope he will be able to take care of my Son Jungkook."

"Yes....yes....of course. He is a multi talented and well mannered boy. He will be a good husband." Mr. Kim replied.

"Hmm....I see. So are you ready Mr. Kim Taehyung? To get married to my son?" He hummed and finished the glass of juice.

Jungkook and Taehyung were spotted Staring at each other in a serious way!

"Yeh! Of course." Tae replied.

"I think.....we should let them talk in personal." Mr. Kim came closer to Mr. Jeon and whispered.

"Hmm......"

"Taehyung! My son! Take your future husband and show him our bungalow." Mr. Kim said.

"Sure Dad!" Taehyung got up.

Jungkook just looked at him from top to bottom.

"Mr. Jungkook! If you are done of Staring at me like that....than please follow me to my room!" He smiled in a sarcastic way and taunted him.

"Hmm......yeh!" Jungkook looked away as he has been caught checking out Taehyung, and got up.

They walked away.

Taehyung took Jungkook upstairs.

"Ahh.......this is my bedroom."

"Just leave it.

I have a question." Jungkook said straight forward.

"Oh! So you speak too!" Taehyung taunted him.

"Yeh I am not dumb!"

"Nice to know that my future husband is not dumb!"

"Don't you dare to say that word again OK?"

"Wae? That is the reality. Our fathers are going to get us married!" Taehyung said.

Jungkook took his gun out and pulled Taehyung. He pinned him on a wall and put it on his head.

"Cancel this marriage!" He tried to scare him.

"Oh.........Now One more RED FLAG added in the list. You even know, how to convince people at your gun point!" Taehyung smirked.

"What do you mean by one more? And red flags?"

"You are A man with Red flags! And that I hate the most! You use girls and throw them, you have anger issues and have beaten many people. And now you have been accused by several girls too.
You really think I will be interested in a monster like you who use people and throw them? And specifically A criminal!"

"Then why did you get ready for this marriage? Why don't you ask your father to Cancel it!" He said rudely, staring at him with deadlier eyes.

"Because my father has been blackmailed by Your father!"

(Wow Taehyung is talking so calmly and is even not scared of his gun!)

"What the FU*K!!!!!!" He was frustrated.

"I was never interested in this marriage. But yesterday, My father got a phone call from Mr. Jeon."

Flashback

"Hello Mr Kim. No matter what, I am going to get my son married to Taehyung."

"But how is this possible! My son is a boy! He is not a gay or bisexual! He can't marry a boy! And if you get them married, how shall they stay happy? This will be a forced one. And I don't want to pressurise my son."

"This is the only way left. And if you don't agree, I shall not let you stay in the business field! If you want the safety of your business and family, just do what I ask you."

"Are you blackmailing me!"

"Yeh......just think so. I can do anything to protect myself and save my reputation. If you want to survive, just do it."

RECENT---

"My father was helpless. He still wanted me not to accept that. But for his sake, I got ready to do it.
My father is a very good man. He has done so much for me. The much I do for him will be less.

At least this was all I could do to save him and his business.
And remember one thing, I am not a person you think Me to be; so don't ever think that it is my wish to marry you!"

"Demn it......." Jungkook sighed looking away.

Taehyung was still pinned between his legs.

"And......are you gonna leave me or not? This position is awkward." He pointed towards Jungkook's legs.

Jungkook looked at the position and backed off.

"Oh......." His cheeks were tomato red.

*God what am I doing.* He in mind.

"Why don't you yourself call it off; if you too are not interested?" Tae asked.

"I just.........I just can't." He said angrily. Frustration is clearly visible in his eyes.

"Hmmm.......And I noticed one more thing today." Taehyung looked at him with cold and calm eyes.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"Your attitude works just in front of the world, and not before your father.
No matter how rude you are to the world, You are just like a puppet for him."

"Just SHUT UP!!!!!! DON'T YOU SPEAK ANYTHING WHEN YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF MY PERSONAL LIFE!" He yelled

"Behave yourself Mr. Jeon Jungkook! This is not your house. And our fathers are sitting outside......so You are just creating a Problem for three of us." He came forward and replied calmly.

"Who are three?"

"My father, Me and SPECIALLY YOU!" He smiled.

"Just hide the gun into your pocket and behave normally, cause things are not in our control and there is nothing we can do."

"Hmm...." he kept his gun back.

"Lets just pretend to accept this relationship. I too am not in a position to fight Mr. Jeon. He is awful!"

"So I was right....." Taehyung laughed.

Jungkook looked at his laughed face.

"Huh!? You laughed! Don't you do that. It is not good to laugh at someone's weakness you jerk!" He was annoyed.

"I think I have started understanding you well in just a few minutes of meeting. Lets see, what happens next."

"Don't you dream about our future. I am looking for some trick to escape. You too think the same."

"I too am not interested if I talk honestly. I am just doing it for my dad. So YOU TOO DON'T START DREAMING!" Taehyung smirked and turned towards the door.

"Lets go.....you have too see the whole house as per our fathers' order."

"Uff......this is getting too much on my nerves."

"Stop overreacting and behave normally." Taehyung said to him while they walked downstairs.

After showing the whole mansion, they finally reached back to place.

"Mr. Jeon, I am going to prepare something for all of us. What would you like to have?" He asked politely.

*No matter what, politeness is necessary when you talk to an adult.* This is what Tae thinks.

"No....no....don't take troubles. Take rest, sit with us here."

"There is nothing like that. Let me cook some naengmyeon and Kimbap for you. Please don't leave without eating."

"Oho.....OK. By this, I will also get a chance to taste food made by my future son-in-law!"

Taehyung and Mr. Kim responded with fake giggles.

"Jungkook, please come. I still have to show the kitchen to you."

Jungkook just followed him to escape from the Adult men sitting there.

"So this is our kitchen."

Taehyung removed his upper coat and wore a kitchen apron.

Jungkook set down on the chair in front of him and kept looking at Taehyung who got busy in washing and cutting veggies.

"So.....how did he blackmail you?"

Taehyung's question distracted Jungkook.

"Huh?"

"Oh.....He blackmailed me......How do you know that?"

"It is obvious. When a beast like man can't control a silly situation than it means something is creepy." Tae is smart you know!

"You really think I am going to tell something? I don't even know you well, I will not share anything. Just forget......and stay in limit." Jungkook looked a little irritated.

"You better behave properly. As we are stuck in the same situation.

Ahh.....how many dreams I had related to my Married life....The life always brings troubles for me.

A life without a mother.......several unfulfilled dreams......and now! A marriage without LOVE!" Tae said in a sad voice.

He stopped while cutting veggies. He sighed. The tears in his eyes were clearly visible.

"Ahhh....why am I speaking this shit in front of a person who doesn't even know, what actually the love is." He started working again.

Jungkook looked at him without blinking.

"You really think..........I don't know anything about love?" He asked

"A cheap womaniser can never love anyone. You just know how to use partners."

"In my dictionary, love is the other name of Physical satisfaction!" Jungkook said.

"But in my dictionary, Love is an emotion! I can even die for my love!

Huh.....why am I telling the definition of love to a person who does not even care about it. I act like a stupid when I hear the word love." He started working again and kept some noodles to boil.

"Why do you talk about love So much?" Jungkook asked out of curiosity.

"There was a girl.....whom I used to love the most. But she left me. I will looking for a person who would love me in real....but the situations have changed now. Thst dream will never come true."

"You loved someone! What the hell! You even had a relationship before this!"

"Why are you overreacting? You are even Worse then me! You had many physical relationship with half of the girls of our city. You used them all and you now feel Frustrated when I disclosed about my relation? I wish I could just ask you to leave and never show your face to me!
I got ready to accept a womaniser like you, just for my father!"

*You better deserve to be in jail. I wonder why Mr. Jeon is trying to save him. I too feel like beating him to pulp.* he said to himself while controlling his rage.

"Do something........to stop this........non of us is gonna stay happy in this marriage. And nothing can happen between us." Jungkook said.

"I too should say the same to you!"

"But my situation is different!" JK exclaimed.

"We are stuck in a trouble from which, we can't escape." JK further added.

"And you are even not telling me your problem."

"Telling this to you will not bring any solution." JK said while standing.

"OK......I too am not interested. Just keep sitting here and taste the food that i am preparing." Tae said while cutting pieces of Kimbap.

(For the first time, there was someone who knew well how to control Jungkook)

"Hmm....." Jungkook said nothing.

"Is it not good?"

"I didn't say that!"

"You neither praised!"

"Hmm.....not bad." Jungkook tasted and replied.

(He is not interested in Taehyung. His expressions are weird yet he can't resist to praise His Would be Husband. Hehehe....the effect of love has started very soon!)

"Always remember to praise the skills of a cook. As the person who cooks works hard to make his food taste good! I am gonna be the one to cook for you in future. This was a demo of it." Taehyung gave a pale smile and said.

*Uff....where Have I stuck. I will definitely add poison in his food someday and kill him.* Tae in mind.

*He is not that bad but I just can't be with him.......he is so irritating.* Jungkook in mind.

(Author-- yet you are enjoying it. Don't you lie.)

"Help me to take food outside." Tae asked.

"I am not your servant." Jungkook refused.

"Better do it, or I will complain to Mr. Jeon."

"WTF! Everyone is blackmailing me now! I should not have told you that." He cursed.

"You don't need to express. It is clear on your face. It is hard for a person to escape from The Eagle eyes of Kim Taehyung! Remember that Jungkook." Taehyung smirked like a prince.

Jungkook followed him with the tray full of plates of naengmyeon.

"You fu**ing Kim! Just wait for me."

"Think before you even curse! You should know that I too know many curse words. But I am a GOOD BOY. So I just avoid these things."

"Just SHUT UP! I wonder how I am gonna live with this irritating boy! God just kill me!" Jungkook prayed.

________<●♡●>_________

Hope this was fun. I like to write humour a lot. Serious stories can give you mental stress. Keep laughing and stay healthy.

(I will even give some boosters if there are some emotional scenes.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.4K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
537K 23.6K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
388K 13.1K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
138K 3.4K 32
| Very very immature staffs happened in the story. I will rewrite it in a different way later. But for now read the warning before continuing reading...