T𝕙𝕖 Jeon Ζ¬wΞΉΙ΄s |π™Ήπšžπš—πšπš”οΏ½...

By ggukie_69

After 2 years of hiding from everyone, Jeon/ Ito Y/N finally became one of the most respected doctors in Japa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
New OneShot story!!!
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
The Jeon Twins Vampire AU[Book-03]

36

703 52 13
By ggukie_69

A U T H O R

'Pfft.' Jung Hyun let out a quick laugh as he quickly fixed his posture and faked a cough.

Y/N looked at Jung Hyun helplessly and embarrassingly. It seems like everyone sees her as a woman who has thousands of boyfriends.

First, it was Hoshi then Loid then Jungkook, and now Jung Hyun. On top of that, two of them were her own brothers and the other two are also brothers but not blood connected.

Y/N sighed as she opened her mouth to speak when,

'Why are you so slow? Aish! Your father is getting anxious!'

Both Jeon Siblings looked at Hyejin who walked with Ara inside the market.

'Onnie! Why are you here!'

'Appa was getting anxious. You should hurry and go home. After all, he hasn't seen you for so many days.'

'Correction years.' Ara muttered as she left Hyejin's hand and took Y/N's hand.

'Onnie! Can we go now? I have so many things to talk about with you!'

Seeing the desperate, Y/N nodded.

'We are also finished. Let's go together. I will pay the bill. You clear the misunderstanding.' Jung Hyun looked at the new people.

Cherry, Yunha, Han, and Prem looked at the four of them. It was now eight people gathering in one place. So the other people were feeling disturbed to look at the groceries peacefully.

Y/N nodded. Hyejin took the banana milk from Y/N's hand and put it in the cart as the couple left. Ara stood stubbornly beside Y/N.

'He is my brother. The pregnant woman you saw is his wife.' Y/N replied calmly.

'Ah! Is that so? What about this little one here?' Han asked with a friendly voice and smiled at Ara.

'My younger sister.' Y/N smiled as she put her hand around Ara's shoulder.

'Hello, I am Lee Ara.' Ara bowed and said silently.

'So you have one brother and one sister? So cool!' Yunha said.

'But there is no similarity among you, your brother, and your sister. Not even a single thing.' Cherry narrowed her eyes.

'I have actually another brother too. Basically, we are two brothers and two sisters.' Y/N ignored Cherry's words and looked at Yunha.

It seems like Cherry was much more evil than Yunha. She basically was saying that Jung Hyun was cheating on his wife with Y/N.

Y/N really wanted to laugh.

Why?

Because she knew how similar she and Jungkook looked like Jung Hyun. The twins were already the same and as for their older brother, he also looked much similar to them.

If someone looks closely then he or she will notice that Jung hyun has this aged face and will realize that he is older otherwise they will think that these three are actually triplets.

Besides, after reaching adulthood, Y/N and Jungkook may have some changes because of girl and boy gender hormones, but they still looked the same.

Because of makeup, Jungkook's face looked quite different. And even Y/N used makeup.

But the problem was, anybody could notice how similar they looked. But they would ignore it.

Because there are a lot of people who have the same face as other one.

For example, SHIM HYUNGTAK's wife Hirai.

She looked more like Jungkook's past form. But Y/N looked more like his present.

'Onnie!'

Y/N finally came out of her chains of thoughts and bowed a little.

'I will get going then. See you again! Bye!'
.
.
.
'Hah! Look how that little girl looked when Y/N said that he was her brother. Pfft!' Yunha laughed as the four of them walked together.

'Yeah! Besides the little girl said that her name was Lee Ara! Y/N's name was Ito Y/N and of course, she said that it was Jeon Y/N out of nowhere! What the hell?! Does that girl have three surnames?! Don't tell me she doesn't know who her father is!' Cherry laughed loudly.

'Even if she said her surname differently, you shouldn't say something like that Cherry.' Han frowned and scolded the younger one.

'Yes. Besides, there is a possibility that the little kid is her cousin.' Prem said but didn't make any comment on Y/N's relationship with Jung hyun.

Because he has seen with his own eyes that Y/N actually was a mysterious lady who actually knew so many celebrities, is practically senior at work, and was a renowned doctor too.

He has seen the videos of her on YouTube. It was an interview with the chief surgeon of Canada's famous hospital. He also saw the video of her rescuing Jungkook at the concert venue.

That's how he came to the conclusion that maybe because of this she had a good relationship with BTS members.

But there was no news with her and SEVENTEEN, TXT, and ENHYPEN.

That's why he still is suspicious of her and wants to know more.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'You! Why are you guys so late?!' The older Jeon aka their father asked irritatedly as he hugged Y/N by her left side.

'It's only a few minutes delay appa. Relax.' Y/N smiled.

But her smile was whipped off when she noticed how pale her mother and father were looking. She felt guilty. Because she has been lying to them for two years straight.

She left without even caring or thinking about them. Now she is paying the price for her mistakes.

Her other half is still reluctant to become like how he was before, her parents are paranoid and don't want her to leave from their side even for a few minutes. Her little sister is also all alone. Her older brother was also tired because he always looked for her.

Now she wanted to be with them. She wanted to fulfill the duty of a daughter.

'What did the doctor say? Do you need to go to the hospital every week for a check-up?' Y/N's mother asked as she handed Y/N a glass of lemon tea which Y/N left behind.

'Uhm...' Y/N hesitated.

'The doctor said that she is very healthy. And only need to go to the doctor after six months. Don't worry.' Jung hyun said.

So many lie only to cover one truth.

'Yes.' Y/N nodded.

'Oh! So what are you going to do now? You are obviously lacking behind for two years right? Do you want to continue studying to become a doctor or want to study business and join my company?' The sibling's father asked.

'Uhh, I....I want to continue my studies for a doctorate degree and meanwhile, I want to draw. I have been selected by an anime company. I will be starting over there soon.'

'I didn't mean to say that you should start work now. Take rest for two months more before you start. Meanwhile, spend some time with your old parents and find out what is going on around the world.' Her appa frowned.

'Uhm, I don't want to slack behind anymore.'
.
.
.
.
.
'Goodnight!' Y/N kissed her parents and then hugged her brother and Hyejin before closing the door.

'Onnie! It's been so long since we slept in the same bed together!' Ara was so excited.

'Awww! I know right? Now tell onnie how are things going? How many friends do you have?'

Y/N quickly sent a goodnight text to Jungkook even though she knew that he won't reply and leave her on the seem, she still do it every day.

'I have a lot of friends! But some of them bully me sometimes!' Ara pouted.

'Ahh! Onnie!'

'What?' Y/N laid down and hugged Ara.

'Do you remember that we were laying like this when you received the emails? When I barged in and made you choose HYBE instead of YG company?'

Y/N smiled as she remembered the time.

'How can I forget? I got to meet my brother, my other half, my big brother, and my real parents all thanks to you Ara.'

Y/N's eyes became heavy because of exhaustion.

'What would've happened if I didn't tap on the HYBE one and tapped on the other company's name? Would we still be where we are right now?'

-Ding-

'Goodnight'

Y/N's lips curved up when she saw the reply from Jungkook as she finally drifted off.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.6K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ She won't date ever, unless it's him. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ "I don't like h...
109K 6.1K 88
Y/N is a mute girl who has a lot of secrets....... While working with the CEO of S.MIN company, will the CEO discover her secret job? And What will...
3.6K 273 34
Y/N and her other friends, Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok came to an Island for their summer vacation. But what will happen when things started to get hea...
4K 432 19
An accident caused the twins to travel into a new world...mixed with Humans and..Vampires. Y/N who still had her memories was assigned to make Jungko...