Their Girl: The Hunt

By Storytelling1994

Book Two in the Their Girl Duet. Lorenzo, Alec and Freddie are prepared to burn the world down in order to f... More

Chapter-One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter ❤️ Part 1

Chapter Twenty-Four

6K 158 20
By Storytelling1994

A few days later...

We'd been in Puerto Rico for a few days now and it had already been unbelievable I'd been able to spend time with them individually and the four of us together. I couldn't deny that they'd really arranged the perfect vacation.

For the first few nights we'd been here I would sleep in with one of them as I'd finally got so used to it again and sleeping by myself just didn't feel right anymore. But last night was different, after we spent the whole day out sightseeing I'd gone up to have a shower and must of pretty much passed out on my own bed wrapped in my towel completely exhausted. At some point Alec came crawling into the bed next to me, I wasn't fully with it but I didn't have my towel round me anymore and I figured I must of discarded it at some point and got myself underneath the sheets. He didn't react to me being naked he just wrapped his arms around me and I fell back to sleep within seconds.

I was sleeping pretty peacefully until I felt the bed dipping behind me which woke me up. It must of been the early hours of the morning because there was only a faint bit of light coming through the window as the sun was starting to rise. I jolted at the feeling until I heard Freddie's voice "It's just me princess" he whispered as he wrapped his arms around me relieving the panic that I felt.

"I banned you" I whispered back letting myself sink against him. I could feel his slight chuckle and he tightened his arms around me, we both knew the reality was I had absolutely no intention of keeping to my word.

"Don't make me leave" he groaned as he stroked his hands down my body "fuck I'm definitely not going anywhere" he rolled his hips and I could feel how hard he was already.

Since going to the ballet with Lorenzo it was like a switch had been flicked back on inside me. Even the slightest brush of their touch would feel like my whole body was igniting. The problem was none of them had touched me since we'd been here. I knew it was cl because they didn't want to push me but I wanted them to. Needed them to.

He gently started to stoke his fingers over my stomach with the faintest of touch which felt more like a tickle and I struggled to stifle my giggle.

"Freddie fuck off we're trying to sleep" Alec groaned half asleep as he tried to pull me back towards him.

"Not fucking likely" he snaps back tugging me in the opposite direction.

"Can you stop pulling me about like I'm a rag doll please" I whimper a little shoving at Alec and digging my elbow back into Freddie "There was me thinking you loved to share"

"Oh we definitely do" Freddie's hand runs down my stomach and down between my thighs teasing me making my breath spike at the feeling. "How about we show you exactly how much we love to share" he started to kiss the sensitive spot on my neck and his hands continued to tease, touching me everywhere but where I needed him to.

"We all good princess?" Alec murmurs brushing his lips against mine.

"Yes" I breathe and with that his tongue slipped across my bottom lip. I opened allowing him in to explore my mouth. His hand trailed up my front and his fingers started to tease at my nipple, rolling and pinching at it causing a moan to escape me.

Freddie's fingers finally grazed over my slit parting me to find my wetness "baby your fucking soaked" he groaned in the grove of my neck as he started to circle my clit.

Alec's lips don't leave mine as he swallows each and every one of my moans. I'm already so close to teetering over the edge when his hand moves down from my nipple to my core slipping to fingers inside me curling up and hitting that sweet spot. The mix of his fingers thrusting into me and Freddie circling my clit has me shuddering. The pressure builds up inside me until I'm a panting mess, my eyes roll back and I cry out a mix of both of their names.

Freddie's hand leaves my clue and he starts caressing my ass kneading and squeezing it in his hand "I want to feel tis tight ass wrapped around my cock" he groaned pressing himself against me, I swallow hard as my mind races, is this actually about to happen? Am I about to have sex with both of them? At the same time?

I'm completely lost in my own thoughts when Alec says my name snapping my eyes up to his "you don't have to do this if you don't want to" he says softly.

"I do" I cupped the back of his neck and pulled him in to kiss me which seemed to be all the confirmation that he needed. All the confirmation they both need for that matter. They both tugged down their boxers in record timing, clearly both eager for this.

Gathering my wetness Freddie gathered up my wetness spreading it around my hole before he slowly started to slip his finger in. I sucked in a sharp breath and dug my nails into Alec's shoulder. "Relax baby" he coo'd and one finger because two.

Alec's fingers started circling my already sensitive clit adding pleasure to the burning sensation. "Are you sure you're okay with this?" He asked his expression was soft but he was worried I could tell "we can stop if it's too much" If I even attempted to think about it I knew I'd let my mind take over and I knew for sure I didn't want that to happen.

"No no don't stop" I whimpered.

Freddie slowly pulled his fingers out and lined himself up wt my hole "I'll go slow okay baby I won't hurt you" Freddie says from behind me and I feel the anxiety start to leave me.

He pushes the tip into me slowly and the burn has me whimpering into the grove of Alec's neck. He tilted my chin up to look at him "are you okay?" I couldn't muster any words together all I could do was nod.

Freddie kissed the sensitive spot on my neck "that's it baby you're doing so well" he breathed in my ear as he pushed into me further inch by inch until he was completely stretching me.

Freddie takes my leg holding it under my knee spreading me. Alec looks down at where me and Freddie connect the look in his eyes is almost animalistic. He pushed himself inside me slowly letting out a low groan.

Fuck this was a lot.

"Ready?" Alec asked through gritted teeth

"Yes" I breathe barely able to get the word out.

They both start to move in a perfect rhythm that has my whole body pulsing with energy. I've never felt anything like it before, I'm so full. After I have a moment to get used to the feeling they started to pick up the pace, they're hands moving all over my heated skin. Something catches my attention from the corner of my eye I turn my head to see Lorenzo watching the three of us from the doorway. His eyes ablaze with pure desire.

"Eyes on me" Alec says turning my head back to face him.

I can feel myself tipping over the edge "I'm... I'm" I barely stutter unable to form any kind of coherent words as another orgasm rolls through me setting all my nerve endings of fire. Glancing back to Lorenzo I see that he's still standing there watching us seeming to be enjoying every part of the show.

Alec's thrusts became erratic "you're ours Alissandra fucking ours" he grunts. With a few more thrusts he cums spilling himself inside me.

From behind me Freddie brings his hand up to my throat squeezing tightly until spots start to form over my vision. He lets out a low growl as he picks up the pace significantly pounding into me relentlessly, all I can do is cry out his name in between gasps and with a few more thrusts he loses himself and finally lets up on my throat.

As we laid there breathing deeply they kissed every inch of my skin until we all came back down to earth. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to Freddie gently rocking my shoulder to wake me up. "Come on princess let's get you in the bath" He said softly and picked me up to cradle me in his arms effortlessly to carry me into the bathroom where the bath was already filled waiting for us. It was such a cute moment but then my stomach had to go and ruin it. "Are you ever not hungry?" He chuckled in response.

I could feel my whole face flush "I guess we just built up my appetite" I giggle back.

He lowered us both into the bath and I groaned as the hot water washed over my skin "this feels amazing" I moaned allowing my aching body to relax. I laid myself back against Freddie as I watched the water smash against the rocks at the edge of the beach.

It was so peaceful and beautiful I could have just stayed there for hours watching without a care in the world. I let out a rather large sigh just relishing in the view "What's on that mind of yours?"

"I was just thinking that I wished I brought my sketching stuff with me" i replied solemnly, I hadn't drawn anything since I'd been back even though I'd missed it so much there was always something stopping me.

Freddie kissed the back of my neck and started to trail his finger across my chest in a soothing way. I didn't flinch away from his touch even though his fingers trailed across my scars. "Well looks like we're heading out shopping" he replied and I couldn't help but chuckle a little "let's get you drawing again"

"No I can't just lounge around all day drawing it's not fair" I knew he'd tell me I was being stupid. If that's what I really wanted to do whilst I was here none of them would have a problem with it.

"Why not?" He asked twisting me slightly so I could look at him. "You can draw me naked if you want" he waggles his eyebrows at me with that beautiful smirk plastered across his face. Just on cue my stomach grumbled again but this time it was twice as loud as before. "let's get you fed first"

Freddie washed my whole body and then help me to wash my hair occasionally peppering my skin with kisses. Once we'd finished I quickly dried myself off and threw on some clothes, rushing downstairs to the kitchen to eat something because I felt like I was going to pass out if I didn't get something into my stomach soon.

I'd kind of forgotten all about the the staff that were here especially the cook, most mornings when I came down breakfast was already there and there was usually no sign of the staff but then I'd never been up this early. I froze at the threshold not quite knowing wether to run and hide or not, then out of nowhere Alec appeared next to me and handed me one of his T-Shirts. He was prepared and already expecting me to feel uncomfortable but Lorenzo was right with what he said on the morning of my birthday I needed to stop hiding away, we'd been here for days and not once had I felt self conscious about my scars. I'd been happy and free of the painful memories, I wanted that feeling to continue. Instead of taking the T-Shirt I smiled at Alec and shook my head before heading over to the table to take my seat.

When Freddie came to sit with us he looked at me seeming to be just as surprised as Alec but neither of them say anything they just sit there with proud smiles on their faces. "Where's Lorenzo?" I ask checking around. We've all been eating together whilst we've been here not once has any of us missed a meal. Alec nodded towards the garden where he was pacing up and down on the phone with the same straight face from before. "well the no working lasted long" I chuckled sarcastically but neither of them found it very funny they both shifted uncomfortably in their seats.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 71.6K 84
*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked at their oldest brother in amusement at h...
177K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
92.4K 1.3K 53
"Amore you belong to me and only me got it ?" he whisper in to my ear sending shivers down my spine Leonardo Valentino Manzo soon to be mafia boss a...
500K 13.1K 47
Evie was just a simple girl trying to make it through life without any unnecessary problems. And she didn't think co-signing on a loan for an old hig...