Mr. RED FLAG and Mr. COLOR BL...

By Mahuatheartist

[Completed] A hot Taekook FF Thank you for 40k + readers 1st in #btsfanfic. FUCKING #25th in #fanfiction out... More

Intro
Bad boy & good boy |Chapter 1
Blackmailing |Chapter 2
First meeting |Chapter 4
Blackmailing part two |Chapter 5
Argument |Chapter 6
First Kiss | Chapter 7
Your lips taste good! |Chapter 8
Fun & Front page|Chapter 9
Forced date |Chapter 10
UNHOLY |Chapter 11
Please love me |Chapter 12
Another Story Promotion
A night together |Chapter 13
HOT |Chapter 14
Drunk Tae & backseat kiss (I) |Chapter 15
Shopping and Backseat Kiss [II] |Chapter 16
Scary husband & suffering |Chapter 17
Power bottom |Chapter 18
Lovely Lier | Chapter 19
Working together |Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Wedding)
Jealousy & Tit for tat |Chapter 22
Confession |Chapter 23
A lovely Married couple |Chapter 24
Party and planning |Chapter 25
Die for you |Chapter 26
Work and Fun |Chapter 27
Guilt and apology |Chapter 28
Date |Chapter 29
Body shots |Chapter 30
Divorce papers |Chapter 31
Mrs. Jeon |Chapter 32
Rainbow |Chapter 33
Chapter 34 [Final]
New Taekook story!
A similar new FF
The Hot Taxi Driver (new FF)
Thank you so much!!!

Marring a boy? |Chapter 3

2.7K 130 34
By Mahuatheartist

I know, no one is reading my story. But as I have made the plot and started writing it, so no matter what; I shall complete it.

A person should never get disappointed. So I too am not.

Hope my work will give me good results one day!

_________<■♡■>___________

"Oh really! You are blackmailing your own son!" He yelled.

"So? You too were doing the same!"

"I never did that. It was for the first time I was trying to suppress you just because of my mother!
Where the hell have you sent her! I have not even able to see her since last 10 years!
How dare you do that to a mother and her child! How can you snitch my mom from me! Tell me where is she?"

"Don't you raise your voice in front of me. Just do what I say, or I shall not let her survive." He smirked.

"What the fu*k!!!" JK murmured. He gave a deadlier gaze to Mr. Jeon. His whole body was shivering with so much rage.

He just wished to take a gun and shoot him.....but alas. He was helpless in front of his villain father.

"So what do you say? Which one will you choose? The first one, or the second one?

You are not brave enough to choose the first and I too will not let you do so! You only have the second one, so just keep your mouth shut and let me clean this mess!"

JK in mind - "God......now I can't even make a choice of my own!"

"Oh god! Where have I stuck! Save me!" Jungkook sighed and left.

(Save me.....save me.....tudung tudung tung......save me......)

It was night. He was sitting at the boundary of terrace of his building. He was drinking and looking at the city from there.

"This man knows well, how to control me.
I want to escape from his trap come what may."

He threw away the empty bottle on the terrace. It broke into pieces and scattered all over there.

He was frustrated (TrUsFraTed hehehe). He was shivering with so much rage and anger. He was sweating and tearing.

"I am tired of this Fu*king Man!!!" He got up and struck his hand on a pillar.

"Sir......sir.....what are you doing? You will get hurt." A man came to see him.

"Just go away before I start beating you to pulp!" He screamed with rage.

The man left.

He was breathing heavily. His hands were red and bruised. Not just his hands, but his heart too was hurt and bruised.

He somehow controlled himself. He came down, too his car and left for The Bar.

(Drink and drive is illegal and injurious. He took a driver to drive.)

He was sitting still at a corner and drinking. He was lost in his own world. He ignored his friends too. The bar girls tried to seduce him but he ignored them too!

"It is getting on my nerves now. I don't even know what has my father planned for me.

He is not even a person to be called a father! It would be better if I die. But That man will not even let me die on my own wish.

My rage, my last, my attitude just works in front of the world. I have enough capability to bring them on knees in front of me. But nothing works when it is About Mr. Jeon. I wonder, in which condition my Mom must be......"

He was stressed. He closed his eyes and headed down.

"Hey! Not going to stand tonight?" A friend of him came and asked.

"Don't you talk to me right now. I am not interested."

"Oh.....OK.....OK.......is it because of the news?"

"Don't you dare to utter anything else after this! Just leave!" He yelled and threw the glass at him.

"Thank God I did not get hurt! He is in so much rage today. We should leave him alone now." He left along with other friends.

_________<■♡■>___________

It was morning. Mr. Jeon asked Jungkook to get up soon and come to him as he had something important to discuss with him.

Jungkook got ready and went to him. He barely said anything and just set in front of him.

"Oh! So you are here....."

"Hmm...." he hummed.

"I have a news for you."

"What?" He asked in a low tone. He was not even looking into his eyes.

"You are getting married!"

"What!!!" He stood up in a shock! His mouth was open in full "O" shape.

"How can you say that.......I mean I am not ready to get married......I am too young.......I can't take other's responsibility.
And I am the one who will decide about my Married life so please.......DON'T DO THAT!"

"You have no other choice left MY SON! You are nothing more than a puppet to me. Hahaha........

And as to save my reputation and company, it is important for you to get married. Get married and prove all the allegations to be false! That is the only choice."

"How can I get married? And to whom?"

"I already have seen a partner for you."

"You want me to get married to a person whom I Don't even know!"

"Yup!
If you want safety for your mother; you will have to make this sacrifice."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"You have no option I clearly said that to you.
Stay ready at evening. We need to go to see your future partner."

"Who is THAT GIRL?"

"It is not a girl. IT IS A BOY!"

"WHAT THE FU*CK! I am not a gay Mr. Jeon! Like......what do you think of me?"

"After the news went viral, all the girls have started hating you. No one is ready to be your partner. AND SPECIALLY GIRLS.
So as I think, A boy will be perfect for you."

"This is disgusting!"

"You will marry that boy!"

"In your DREAMS!!"

(Who we are....we are the dreamers.........hahaha)

"Oh really? Keep one thing in mind; You have not seen her since last 10 years.

Lets make a deal!

I will let you see her if you accept my proposal!"

"What!!!" Tears rolled down his cheeks.

*He knows my weakness so well.......but this could be a chance for me.....to see my mom.......*

"Ahhh..........o........o....OK.........I will.........." he held his tears and accepted the proposal.

"Perfect! I expected the same son!"

"But.....at least let me know the name of that boy!"

"His name is Kim Taehyung! Son of my friend Mr. Kim."

"K.......Kim.......Taehyung........"

"Stay ready for evening. You may leave now."

Jungkook left in rage. He closed the door of his room and locked himself in. He cried and threw all the stuffs of his room here and there. He got hurt in his hand as be broke a mirror too.

His hand was bleeding. His eyes were tearing. The room turned into a complete mess within minutes.

He set in a corner, broken and sobbing all alone.

"Mom.....where are you mom......There is no one who would love me mom.....no one loves me here."

It is pitiful to see him crying like this.

_________<■♡■>___________

"Are you ready?"

It was evening. Jungkook was all ready to go to see his future partner. He was looking handsome yet sad.

"Hmm...." he just nodded looking down.

"And what is this?"

Mr. Jeon asked while pointing at his hand which was dressed up as he got hurt in his room while throwing stuffs.

"Nothing....."

"You better stop throwing the stuffs. It just increases your expanses.
Behaving like that is not a way to escape." He smirked and replied.

Jungkook just looked down in response.

*it is getting on my nerves but still I am silent.....just for my mom..* he said to himself in mind.

"Lets go. They must be waiting."

Both left.

_________<■♡■>___________

Excited for Taekook first meeting?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 10.7K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
140K 4.7K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
156K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
423K 21.3K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...