The Test subject 008: izuku m...

By izukuuvz_1

Izuku lived with his mother happily for 5 years until he was pronounced quirkless, his life started to turn u... More

Chapter 1: the worst birthday ever
Chapter 2: The first day of hell
Chapter 3: quirks and training
Chapter 4: changes
Chapter 5: day off
Chapter 6: well i tried
Chapter 7: the meeting
Chapter 8: Commence the mission!
Chapter 9: where am I..?
Chapter 10: Questions
Chapter 11: meeting hizashi
Chapter 12: out of control
Chapter 13: adoption
Chapter 14: Shopping
Chapter 15: home?
Chapter 16: UA
Chapter 17: looks don't matter
Chapter 18: powers
NOT A CHAPTER BUT PLEASE READ!
Chapter 19: sick
Not a chapter, but can u read it please?
Chapter 21: thunderstrom
Chapter 22: shocking events
Chapter 23: Vists
Chapter 24: hope

Chapter 20: beach

966 24 51
By izukuuvz_1

3rd person pov:
It's was Saturday and the family of three are going to the beach, they called nezu and nemuri to tag along and they both agreed to come so it's going to be their beach day.

Currently, hizashi and izuku were packing the things they would need for the beach while Aizawa gets himself ready.

"Okay we have the food, blanket, sunscreen, and things for the activities, are we missing anything else?" Hizashi listed everything out.

Izuku looked inside the bag then everywhere else, he noticed the beach umbrella was hanging on the door.

"What's that?" He pointed to the umbrella, "that's the umbrella for the beach!" He said.

"But if I'm correct, we use umbrellas when it water comes out of the clouds?" Izuku said unsurely.

Hizashi chuckled, "well that's right but it can also be used to block the suns light out of our eyes!" Izuku made a 'I get it now' oh.

"Alright little listener, let's go to sho now!" He said receiving a nod from izuku.

They walked into the kitchen to find Aizawa cutting some fruit into a container. "Heyy sho!" "Hi dad" they both greeted him.

"Hey you two, did you guys finsh packing?" He asked, izuku nodded. "We put everything inside the bag!" He said.

"Good job, now for the food I packed sandwich's, juice, fruit bowls, apples, and little things like chips or cookie packs" he showed them.

"Woahh that's amazing!" Hizashi said excitedly, "Well I think it's time to start going!" Hizashi checked his watch.

The family of three then put everything in the car trunk and setted off, during the ride hizashi turned on some music and started singing his heart out. Aizawa made him sing quieter because last time he almost broke every glass near him.

They reached to the beach and got everything out, they saw nemuri and nezu waiting for them.

"Fianally you guys are here! We've been waiting for hourssss!" Nemuri said relived.

"We've just arrived 5 minutes earlier" nezu sighed, "Whateverr let's go pick a spot!" Nemuri dragged them down to the beach.

They found the perfect spot and placed everything, they then changed into bathing suits, ( here is a pic of everyone's bathing suit, also just so y'know nezu's is up to you guys cause I don't know what he would wear)

Nemuri: with her hair in a high ponytail

Aizawa: with his hair in a low ponytail

Hizashi: with his hair out

Izuku's (instead of blue it's green): and with his hair the same as always

"Izuku hunny come here I need to put sun screen on you!" Hizashi called him over, he ran to hizashi and he started to apply the sunscreen on him.

He shivered, "it's cold". "It's okay this will protect your skin from gettung any sun burns" he chuckled.

Once he was done they waited 15 minutes before they went in the water to swim because they all applied sun screen, well except nezu, he just wanted to read and he's not very fond of swimming.

Nemuri jumped into the water and swam to a distance, "cmon the waters perfect!" She yelled.

Izuku was kinda of scared of the water so he cling onto his dads, "don't worry izu the water is harmless!" Hizashi cheered him up

"Okay hold on I packed floaties in here for you" Aizawa ran to the bag they brought and pulled out 2 arm floaties and a flamingo floaty to put on his hip. He put them on himself and they swam to nemuri, Aizawa and hizashi pulled izuku as they were swimming because izuku doesn't know how to properly move in water.

"Oh my gosh!! Izuku your so adorable!!" Nemuri almost died of his cuteness, izuku was shaking a bit because he never swam before but he was floating because of the floatys so he was glad about that.

They were in the water for 10 minutes until they decided to get out, they swam back to the shore and went to there spot where nezu was reading.

"Ah your back! How was it?" Nezu closed his book, "it was great! Izuku was it fun?" Hizashi looked at izuku.

"It was nice, I never knew that people could go in the water!" He said, "what do you mean?" Aizawa asked. "It thought that water was for drinking!" He said, everyone laughed as he was confused.

"Okay everyone dry yourselves with towels!" Nezu handed Their towels and they wiped themselves dry, Aizawa helped izuku wiping himself off.

"Well what should we do now?" Aizawa asked, "oo! Let's build a sand castle!" Hizashi said.

"Really mic?" He sighed, "yes it's gonna be fun who's in?". "Let's do it!" "Sure I guess" "that sounds wonderful!" "What's a sandcastle?"

"Well a sandcastle-" "no move I want to explain something!" Nemuri pushed mic slightly to the side so she could talk.

"A sandcastle is a castle made of sand" she said proudly, Aizawa looked at her dumbfounded.

"Oh" izuku looked embarrassed, they then went down and started to build. They used the buckets and made towers with it, nezu formulated a plan to make the perfect sandcastle, but I mean, it's a sandcastle?

"Okay izu put the sand in the bucket!" Hizashi instructed him, he puts the sand in the bucket just as he said. "Now placed the bucket upside down on the ground" hizashi said, Izuku carefully takes the bucket and flips it quickly on the ground.

"Now take the shovel and pat it down" hizashi then gave him the shovel and izuku starts to pat it repeatedly. "Then lift it up!" Izuku lifts the bucket up and he looks at the little castle he made in awe.

"Papa papa I did it!" He says in shock, "you sure did little listener!" He kisses him on the cheek. "Dad dad! Look what we made!" He called Aizawa over, "Wow did you make that?" He bend over.

"Yes papa told me the instructions and I follow them!" He said excitedly, "good job buddy" he pat his head.

They then finshed their huge sandcastles and walked back to get a good look at it, "well let's eat after our hard work!" Nemuri said.

They went to their spot and started to eat the food Aizawa made, "this food is delightful!" Nezu munched.

"Yeah shota I didn't know you could even make food?" Nemuri giggled.

"Don't act like it's such a suprise" aizawa blushed away, izuku then tapped on aizawas shoulder, "yes izuku?" He respond.

Izuku looked a little shy, "is something wrong?" Aizawa asked a bit concerned. By now everyone has turned their attention to izuku, "is their something you'd like to say izuku?" Nezu asked him.

Izuku breathed in and said, "uhm after eating c-can we go in the water again? I really liked it" he muttered.

"Oh of course! I'm glad you liked it!" Hizashi smiled, "yeah but we would have to wait 10 minutes before going in because we just ate" he said, izuku nodded his head quickly and took of bite of his apple slices.

After 10 minutes they went back in the water, hizashi decided to stay underwater so he took a deep breath and went underwater.

"Papa? What are you doing?" Izuku asked curiously, "I wanna see how long I can hold my breath!" He said taking his head out of the water.

"Probably 10 seconds" nemuri smirked, "hah you wanna see who could hold their breath longer?" Hizashi grinned, "oh your on!".

For some reason Aizawa got dragged into their challenge, "okay izuku whenever your ready count!" Nemuri said as izuku nodded.

"3..2..1!" Izuku counted down, they all took a deep breathe and went under water. Izuku started counting as they were under water, nemuri and hizashi both came out of the water with 35 seconds, but Aizawa was still going.

"57..58..59..60!" Izuku counted, "damn sho has some strong lungs" hizashi said. Izuku was getting worried because he was under water for a long time, "dad? Please come out now?" Izuku started to worry. He starts to shook Aizawa and he came out of the water quickly which made the water go everywhere.

"Sho you made us wet!" Hizashi huffed, "you idiot we're in water right now" Aizawa wiped the water off his face. "Damn shota that was literally one minute, how did you learn how to do that?" Nemuri asked.

"Meditation" that's all he said, "you meditate?" She asked sceptical. "Yeah why is that suprising?" Aizawa said. "I don't know you don't look like you would do yoga, you know your aura is very..scary sometimes" nemuri shuddered. Hizashi chuckled, "yeah but he actually does yoga, it's so..hot" Aizawa started to blush, But nemuri was getting grossed out by this lovey dovey tension.

"Eww you guys are gross! Cmon izuku let's go before they start to make out!" Nemuri pulled izuku by his hip floaty and swam away from two very flustered parents.

"Hey! Get back here" Aizawa and hizashi both yelled as they started to swim to them rapidly. It's funny because izuku is just wondering what 'making out' means.

"Nezu!! Save us!" Nemuri picked up izuku and ran to him, nezu looked up from his book, "what's the matter?".

"Aizawa and hizashi are chasing us!" Nemuri said hiding behind nezu's big chair. Nezu laughed, Aizawa and hizashi then came out of the water, nemuri took izuku and his behind nezu's big chair.

"We're not stupid nemuri we can see you!" Hizashi said, "oh yeah.." nemuri then came out with a water gun and sprayed it on both of them.

"AHG! Where did you get a water gun from??" Aizawa protected himself with his arms. She smirked, "I brought them, thought I needed them just in case".

She then continued spray the water of them, "hey if your gonna have one then atleast give us too!" Hizashi insisted.

Nemuri then threw two water guns and they began their water fight, nezu and izuku just watched in the distance.

"Well izuku would you like an ice cream?" Nezu asked, "huh? Ice?" Izuku questioned.

Nezu chuckled, "I am gonna assume you have never tried an ice cream before, that's okay! Let's go and get some for everyone!" Nezu hopped off his big chair.

Izuku and nezu went to the ice cream stand in the beach and got 5 ice creams, nezu got pistachio, nemuri gets strawberry, Aizawa gets chocolate, and hizashi and Izuku gets vanilla.

"If you guys can take a break then you can eat your ice creams!" Nezu said to them still having a water fight.

"Oo ice cream!" Nemuri and hizashi stopped immediately and nemuri ran, and hizashi pulled Aizawa with him.

"How did you know these are our favourite flavours?" Nemuri asked, nezu smiled, "I just know".

"Oh izuku is this your first time tasting ice cream?" Nemuri asked him, izuku nodded in response.

Izuku then took a bite of the ice cream and immediately shudder, "cold..!" Izuku shivered.

"Oh no Izuku your not supposed to bite into it, only crazy people do that! Try licking it instead!" Hizashi said.

Izuku then licked the ice cream and found it very tasty, It was cold but really sweet.

They all ate their ice cream and and did activities for the rest of the day, they changed and packed theiet set up they had and said their goodbyes.

"Soo izuku how was the beach? Pretty fun right?" Hizashi asked as Aizawa drivers the car.

"It was fun" Izuku said while staring at the window, the look on Izuku's face was dull, he meant what he said but still doesn't know how to show it.

"Izuku you did enjoy it right?" Hizashi asked a bit concerned, izuku looked at him and nodded.

He frowned, "hunny I know you meant what you said but I would just wish you would smile to show it" izuku looked at him and looked down, "I'm sorry.." he tears up.

Hizashi realized his mistake, "oh no oh no izu it's not your fault!" He panicked. Aizawa then finally spoke up, "izu what papa is trying to say is that we know your a happy kid, but all your happiness is locked away inside where no one can see it, it's important that one shows their happiness inside and outside, so we promise that one day you will be able to show everyone just how pure your smile can be okay?" Hizashi starts to tear up but wipes it away.

"O-okay papa, dad I'll try my best" he says also wipping his tears off from his face. The ride home was then comfortable, the atmosphere was better.

They reached home and unpacked everything, hizashi then gave izuku a hair wash and bath. After he was cleaned izuku sat on the living room couch reading his book while hizashi and Aizawa get cleaned.

Once they were done they grabbed some snacks and joined izuku on the couch, they turned on a movie and relaxed with the three snuggled up.

Soon after the movie was done Aizawa turned to the two snoring lightly, he smiled at his little family as he turned off the tv. He decided that they can just sleep on the couch since he doesn't want to wake them up. He grabbed the blanket and covered himself and them, he kissed both of them on the forehead and fell asleep. Its moments like these where they can really enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEYY GUYS! Here is a fluff chapter because, because...

I want to say thank you for the support everyone and given me, and the birthday wishes! When I started to write this book I thought it sucked but now everyone is saying nice things about it!

Also, PLEASE decide on a ship! To help I'll put some down here and if you would like to see that then vote!

Bakudeku:

Tododeku

Shindeku

Etc:

Anyways have a good day/night! Byee!✌️

Word count: 2336

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 2.2K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
2.7K 70 17
ever since Izuku was born he was sold to a scientist because Izuku has every rare case being born with a quirk not just one but three Izuku was a chi...
77.4K 3.3K 18
Izuku Midoriya was bullied all his life. He was quirkless and there was nothing he could do. It was simply the fate of quirkless kids to die young. "...
66.3K 2.9K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...