Heat Wave (Disaster Series #2)

By Pann_yera

Tequila is a young, wild, and carefree soul. Painted by the people of their town as a girl with a bad reputa... More

Heat Wave
Simula
Kabanata 1
Kabanata 2
Kabanata 3
Kabanata 4
Kabanata 5
Kabanata 6
Kabanata 7
Kabanata 8
Kabanata 9
Kabanata 10
Kabanata 11
Kabanata 12
Kabanata 13
Kabanata 14
Kabanata 15
Kabanata 16
Kabanata 17
Kabanata 18
Kabanata 19
Kabanata 20
Kabanata 21
Kabanata 22
Kabanata 23
Kabanata 24
Kabanata 25
Kabanata 26
Kabanata 27
Kabanata 28
Kabanata 29
Kabanata 30
Kabanata 32
Kabanata 33
Kabanata 34
Kabanata 35
Kabanata 36
Kabanata 37
Kabanata 38
Kabanata 39
Kabanata 40
Wakas

Kabanata 31

213 4 0
By Pann_yera

Tied

Tumingala siya sa akin kasabay ng pagtaas-baba ng dibdib niya. Like he's been preserving all of his restraint but it is gradually starting to explode now.

I looked down on him, kneeling in front of me with his crisp white shirt already on the floor, but still clad with the rough clothing of his jeans.

Ang mahinang daloy ng tubig mula sa shower ay naglalakbay mula sa buhok niya, pababa sa mukha, sa katawan, hanggang sa sinturon niyang nababasa na rin.

Napakagat ako ng labi ng dahan-dahan niya nang hinubad sa akin ang suot kong pants.

I am now topless in front of him and wearing nothing but my lacy underwear.

Still kneeling in front of me like an obedient knight, his dark gray eyes raked all over my body, as if memorizing every curve and every crevices.

And I swear that my insecurities almost started to build up until I focused on his eyes. It's darker than usual, reflecting only his love and adoration towards my body.

And in this moment as his eyes worship me, there's no way that my confidence will ever be fazed. So, I guess I have nothing more to hide now.

"S-Stop staring Gon, do your job now." I chuckled breathlessly when he was almost in a trance, just staring at me.

He raised one eyebrow in amusement and his lips pursed sexily at my command.

"As you wish..."

And I lost it all when he leaned in between my legs, kissing me down there, with my panties still on.

And damn, I was already wet when we were kissing earlier. Kaya alam kong kitang-kita at ramdam na ramdam niya ang basang parte nito.

But he still continued kissing me down there. That one tiny piece of clothing feels too offensive on my skin.

But then he loves how I started squirming, wanting him to get rid of my underwear for me.

Dumampi ang dila niya sa tela. Ramdam ko agad ang init na dulot nito. Malakas akong napasinghap at mas napasandal pa sa malamig na dingding ng shower, hinang-hina at namumungay ang mga mata habang nakatingin sa kanya.

As much as I love watching the muscles on bis back flex as he's working down on me, I need him to go all the way now.

"Gon, stop playing around," a womanly voice came out of me, speaking for my desire and impatience.

He huskily hummed his response and I felt all of its vibration on my center. I let out a soft moan.

Bago pa man ako makapagprotesta ulit ay naibaba niya na ang underwear ko.

I know that I asked for it. Pero halos kumawala ang puso ko sa dibdib ko dahil sa sobrang bilis ng tibok nito.

Halos dumausdos na ako pababa sa dingding nang bigla niya akong halikan doon.

His lips feels so hot on my wet entrance. And it felt even more hotter when his tongue started licking a bold stripe on my slit.

"Aaahh...G-Gon," a wanton moan escaped ny throat.

As if his trigger was suddenly pulled by that moan, he started sucking my clit and I can't almost see straight. Everything is getting blurry as I drown in the pleasure he's making me feel.

He is continuously licking and sucking me down there. And I can't help it but uncontrollably throb with the expertise of his lips and tongue. The wet sounds it's making along with his groans is even driving me higher.

I lost control of my sanity when he gripped my buttocks to pull me closer to his face. He even lifted my left leg and put it all over his shoulder just so he could enter is tongue in another angle.

I feel so exposed in front of him. Pero ang mainit niyang dila ay patuloy lang na naglabas-masok sa akin sa mas malalim pang paraan. Kalaunan ay dahan-dahan itong pinalitan ng mahaba niyang daliri kaya napaigtad ako.

It's a bit painful. Like a sharp stroke sending up a bolt of both electricity and pain towards my core. I whined.

He looked up at me with gentleness and tried to soothe the pain by softly placing butterfly kisses on my stomach. I relaxed a bit.

Kalaunan, nang inulit niya ang paglabas-masok ng daliri sa mas mahinahong paraan ay hindi ko na mapigilan pa ang sunod-sunod na pag-ungol. Umalingawngaw ito sa tahimik na banyo at naging hudyat ito sa kanya para mas bilisan pa ang paggalaw ng daliri.

The pain that I just felt at first is now replaced by an addictive rhythm that made my legs tremble on his shoulder.

His pace fastened and his tongue joined in the motion of his finger. It didn't last for too long when I felt my high coming up and I came on his mouth.

Hinang-hina ako nang tumayo siya at binuhat ako pabalik sa kwarto. My head is buried on the space between his neck and shoulder and my eyes are half-closed.

Nang dahan-dahan niya akong ibinagsak sa kama ay 'saka ko lang napagtanto na hinuhubad niya na pala ngayon ang sinturon sa harap ko gamit lang ang kanan niyang kamay.

I bit my lip. He looks so sexy and hot. Even the sound of his leather belt's metal is making my spine shiver.

I propped myself up on my elbows to get a better look. I swallowed the bile on my throat.

The thing that he just did with his belt made my insides burn once again.

And it spread even more wider in my aching system when he just got totally naked in front of me.

His muscles rippled in all the right places and his member is standing proud at its masculinity.

Napalunok ako. It's huge and throbbing wet with his own pre-cum.

I suddenly wonder if it will fit me. Kahit pa nga ang daliri niya lang ay nasaktan na ako. What more if he's going to enter me fully? With full blast hard on?

"Gon. I have a favor to ask of you," I muttered breathlessly.

He nodded, his unruly hair falling over the side of his face as he hovered over me, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Go ahead, ask away love."

"C-Can you tie my wrists on the headboard with your belt?" ang namamaos na boses ay halos mapawi na dahil sa sarili kong tanong.

His eyes fell on mine, the burning flames in his orb reflected my soul's desire.

Hindi na siya nagtanong pa at kaagad na sinunod ang gusto ko.

One minute and my wrists were already tied to the headboard. The leather feels so harsh on my skin and the metal clinking made my breathing hitch.

One look at my pleasured face made him realize that I love the restraint.

His rough hand softly caressed my cheek before moving my hair out of my face.

"Is it too tight?" His jaw clenched as he looked at the belt that's abstaining me from moving.

"Just right," I whispered and made the first move to kiss him once again.

I felt his weight all over me as our tongues battled for dominance. I got distracted a bit when I felt his hardness poking my legs so I moved my hips and arched my back to tell him that I'm ready.

He pinned down my waist on the bed and tore away from our kiss, his breathing heavy and rugged.

"It's gonna hurt. And I can't even promise you that I'll be gentle."

His eyes are unsure but my smile washes away his nerves.

"Then do the hurting so good, Gon."

With my words, the bit of restraint that's left of him is completely shattered as he gripped my waist so tight and directed his throbbing member on the entrance of my wet aching core.

I let out a scream and jolted as he fully entered me. The leather belt's grip felt more harsher and the metal clinked louder with that sudden motion.

It's painful, to say the least. It felt like I'm breaking in half.

Sa nakaawang na mga labi ay napaungol ako dahil dito.

Nahanap ko kaagad ang mga mata niyang nakaabang sa akin. Nag-uumapoy ang pagnanasa rito kaya hindi ko na masyadong inisip pa ang sakit at ginalaw ang balakang para sabihin sa kanyang ayos lang.

He shook his head and placed soft kisses on my neck instead. He's staying still for a moment as he lets me adjust.

Pero nang nainip ako ay gumalaw ulit ako, pilit na sinasalubong ang kabuoan niya.

"Gon, you can move now. I'm fine."

He let out a grunt and slammed into me with no restraint. My body trembled while my movements are still restricted by the leather belt.

This is what I wanted. For him to be in full control.

He takes another thrust and filled me up with his length. His eyes did not leave mine as he did it.

My cheeks flushed, turning a shade of pink, down towards my twin peaks.

I let out another moan. A much softer whimper this time.

His next thrust is less painful than before and I let out a strangled moan, almost bucking my hips to meet his.

"Fuck," he huskily cussed.

He then moves his right hand on the headboard, holding my hand that's tied in there and using it as a leverage to go deeper into me.

Another thrust, and I'm begging and craving for more. He moves his hips back, brushing the head of his member into my clit before slamming back into me, harder and deeper.

The sound of our skin slapping, the bed creaking, and metal clinking, mixed with all our pantings.

When he continued his fast-paced movement, I let out a loud wanton moan, almost like a high pitch scream. I can't even cover my mouth to stop myself from making any noise.

He continued with his rhythm, holding my hips tightly in place so I could feel him fully. And I needed it most.

And in the middle of it all, he tried to look straight into me and I made an effort to look back at him with my half-closed eyes.

"I love and adore you," he mumbles, letting his head rest in the crevice of my neck, every so often placing soft kisses there.

"I love and adore you more," I whispered back.

He looks back up at me then down to where our hips meet. I instinctively look down too, smiling at how perfect we fit.

"Does it still hurt?" He carresses my abdomen with his fingers then back up.

"N-No, not anymore."

He could feel it. The vibration of his member rubbing against my entrance. He could see it. The shape of his own imprint through my stomach. He then massaged it, as if stimulating my g-spot from the outside.

"Ohhh... Yes, that's it..." My eyes almost rolled at the back of my head because of the sensation.

I arched my back again and the belt's metal clinked even more loudly.

My hands are basically tired but I couldn't pay any mind to it anymore when he's making me feel so damn good.

I can feel his tip to the hilt of me, reaching my g-spot repeatedly. But he doesn't stop pulling out before slamming back into me. He keeps going, sexily grunting with each thrust.

His neck is red, cording and defining the muscles of his shoulders and torso. Sweat is also forming in his temple and just that sight of him made me clench my walls tightly around his manhood that's still inside me.

He moaned and it was the sexiest thing I've ever heard in my life.

"Fuck, love, do that again."

And like a slave to my master's bidding, I do so a couple of times. Clenching around him and feeling myself almost reaching my high. He can tell, so he started planting chaste kisses on my face to ease the overwhelming sensation.

"Cum with me, love."

His gruff voice combined with his accent is driving me more towards the edge.

I tried to hold on to the strap of the leather belt tighter.

He's now thrusting in me with fast and heavy movements. One of his hands is gripping my waist while the other is holding my hands that are tied with the belt.

My back arches more, all I see are dark spots in my vision because of the immense pleasure that I'm feeling right now.

He dips his head down, maintaining eye contact with me as he sucks my nipple and put it in his mouth. He did it alternately on my peaks, bringing me closer and closer.

And then I let go, letting all my juices coat his member. He shared the feeling with me as he releases too, spurting all his warms juices inside of me.

He then collapses on top of me, bucking his hips a few more times to carry out our orgasms.

He murmured something against my neck but then my lids got so heavy. I don't know whether I passed out or I just drifted off to sleep.

Alin man sa dalawa ang rason, ang alam ko lang ay hapong-hapo ako.

Naalimpungatan na lang ako sa umaga na parang binugbog ang buong katawan. I can't even move my legs and my stomach feels so hollow. Pero sa baba, ay tila ramdam na ramdam ko pa rin ang bakas niya sa loob ko.

Napasinghap ako at tuluyan nang naggising. Sakto ring pagpasok niya sa loob ng kwarto ko, bitbit ang isang breakfast tray.

He's topless and only wearing his sweatpants. His unruly hair is brushed back and he already looks so fresh.

"Good morning love, how are you feeling?"

Inilapag niya na ngayon ang tray na dala sa bedside table at ginawaran ako ng isang malambot na halik sa noo.

"Good morning. To be honest, I feel like I've been ran over by a train," I groggily replied.

He chuckles at my response.

And then he inspects my wrists this time. Bumakat doon ang pagkakatali ng sinturon niya kaya marahan niya itong hinaplos.

"Does it hurt?" He looks back at me with concern.

"A bit. But don't feel bad, I loved it." Kaagad na kumalat ang pamumula sa mukha ko dahil sa diretsahang pag-amin.

My gosh. What will he think of me now? That I'm kinky? Well I admit that I am, a bit. Pero ayokong ma-turn off siya dahil lang dito.

"Do you think it's weird?" Tumikhim ako.

A ghost of a smile immediately danced on his lips and he shook his head at me.

"Of course not, I enjoyed it too. You can tell me any of the fantasies that you have in mind, Tequila."

Umupo na siya ngayon sa kama katabi ko at niyakap ako ng mahigpit. Napanguso ako, pulang-pula pa rin ang mukha dahil sa kahihiyan.

"I'll prepare you a warm bubble bath after our breakfast."

Marahan niyang hinahaplos ngayon ang braso ko. I relaxed into his arms and leaned into his biceps. I then let out a small yawn.

"That sounds good. My hair feels shitty right now."

Agad niya akong pintalikod sa kanya at ilang sandali lang ay ramdam ko na ang marahang pagsusuklay ng mga daliri niya sa magulo kong buhok.

"I'll try putting your hair on a bun. Madali lang 'to so we can have our breakfast without your hair getting in the way," marahan niyang sinabi.

And I swear I almost flopped back down on the bed. My cheeks are so flushed right now and the sunshine breaking through the curtains seems to reflect the smile on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 1.2K 12
"Mas pipiliin kong magpalaki ng mga aso kaysa magpalaki ng sanggol na ang alam lang gawin ay umiyak, kumain, tumae at sirain ang buhay mo." Ito ang m...
6.6K 165 9
Disclaimer: I do not own the characters, Hiro Mashima does. after the war between the dark guild and fairytail..the whole fiore covers with darkness...
3.2K 88 34
Levi, a civil engineering student and Zarah, a tourism student got into an arrange marriage because of their parents. They both agreed to stop the ma...