Ms. Understood

By mitruworld

The gorgeous Magnolia Richards has her fair share of tough times. Wanting a better life, she leaves her rough... More

PRESENT
FORWARD
CHANCE
ASSUME
MALES
CURIOUS
LIMIT
CONFIRM
OFFER
FRIENDS
HURT
VIEW
TRUST
TEACH
ROSTER
DESIRE
EXIT
BACKGROUND
LESSON II
SCORN
RULES
RETURN
LESSON III
LOSS
WAR
BLOCK
CONFESS
DEFEND
NEED
TRY
INTERCEPT
DELUSION
RECOVER
SEARCH
LESSON IV
DENY
TEST
SCORE

LESSON I

7.5K 396 96
By mitruworld

I can't believe I said that to Leo. The look he gave me sent chills down my spine...I was scared but still wanted him. Now, it's been two weeks since I made my request, and I've been on edge.

Leo has not touched me at all.

Business was as usual with no signs of him teaching me anything. How was I so eager to learn but scared at the same time? My phone buzzed, and I answered.

"Hello?"

"Magnolia, be ready at 9 pm. Wear something pretty."

His deep voice sent feelings of excitement through me.

"Okay."

I hung up the phone with my same enthusiasm as all the other dinner dates we went on. It was so nice and romantic...I always looked forward to spending time with him.

Tonight, I wore a black flare out lace dress with thin strap stilettos.

I waited for Leo to come home, but instead, Jerry, from security, called up to tell me my ride was here.

Walking out of the building, I saw Stan. He was holding open the car door.

"Hi, Mr. Stan."

"Good evening, Ms. Richards."

I smiled and got inside. Leo wasn't in the car, and I began to get nervous. We usually ride together.

My phone buzzed. It was Stephanie.

"Hello?"

"Magnolia! Niko is in the hospital. He was in a really bad car accident."

Her words didn't move me. I had no sympathy to give, but I did the best I could.

"So sorry to hear that. How are you holding up?"

"I'm a fucking wreck! I can't lose him...I will go crazy!"

Hearing her cry just annoyed me. I tried putting my bias aside and gave her my sincere words that she will be okay and to stay positive. I couldn't bear to mention Niko.

"Make sure you get some rest, Steph."

"How can I rest when the love of my life is unresponsive?"

"He is still alive and has brain activity, right?"

"He still can fucking die, Mag! You sound like you don't give a fuck!"

"Because I don't!" I couldn't take it anymore.

"What?"

"Niko's a horrible person. He's been harassing me ever since I told him about his brother. I don't know how he got my number but I blocked him numerous times. He even showed up to my apartment."

"Y-You're fucking lying..."

"I'm not, Stephanie. Go support your man and leave me alone."

I hung up and blocked her number. No way was I giving her the chance to blame me for Niko's trash behavior. My mood was in the shitter because I knew I just lost my friend.

The car pulled up to a big black building with rose bushes in the front and green vines climbing the sides.

Surge was in big red neon lights on the front and my heart raced. Stan opened my door while I looked for any sign of Leo.

Then the red double doors opened with a black carpet making the trail inside.

"Leo.."

I whispered his name when I saw him. He looked so fucking good to me...as usual. His all black attire set my lust in gear. Suits were definitely made for him.

"Hi, Magnolia, you look beautiful."

He kissed my cheek and I blushed. With my hand inside of his, Leo led me into the building.

Red decor was everywhere. A soft scent of clean musk was in the air while people were indulged in conversation or dancing to slow music.

I squeezed his hand when we walked toward a booth of four people. They all looked like money and immediately gave their attention to us.

"Leo Vinci, you finally returned!"

A blonde man gave him a hug while I stood back. The two women stared at Leo while the other attractive dark-haired man had his focus on me.

"Who is your friend?" He interrupted their moment.

"This is Magnolia..."

Leo could see the man's intense stare towards me.

"My date for tonight," he continued.

"Why don't you join us?" One of the women asked.

"No, thank you. This night is for her."

His eyes looked me up and down...my panties became wetter. We walked away and took our seats in another red velvet booth. It was so comfortable, and the fabric against my legs felt nice.

"This place is amazing."

"I'm glad you like it."

Leo ordered some drinks, and I realized I wasn't checked for I.D.

Some of the red walls were covered in red curtains, mirrors, and paintings. A couple of the tables had black tablecloths, and the chandeliers were beautiful.

"What did you do today?" He asked.

"I finished entering the new client forms in the database and closing one of your accounts with Creston Bank."

"Anything else not work related?"

The waiter brought our drinks while I stared at Leo.

"Um...I read some more book chapters and took notes."

"The book about spirits?"

I gave him a nod.

"What else did you do?"

I giggled. "Nothing."

"Did you think about me today?" He sipped his drink.

"Yes."

"And what did you do when you thought about me?"

His hand slowly rubbed my thigh...it felt nice.

"Nothing..."

"Why? I don't turn you on?"

His hand moved upward and softly squeezed. The closer he moved towards my panties made my abdomen tense up.

"No..you do turn me on."

"Yeah?"

I looked into his eyes. "Y-Yes Sir."

Now Leo was rubbing against my wet panties with his fingers, and I internally moaned. I've never touched myself since I never had the desire to.

He sipped his drink while he moved my panties to the side with his other hand. I leaned forward, aware of being in a public place. I didn't want him to stop but wanted to hide what his hand was doing to me.

"Mr. Vinci, it's good seeing you."

An older man approached the table, and I grabbed Leo's wrist. He leaned towards my ear and whispered. "Let go."

I slowly moved my hand, and he went back to talking to the man in front of us. His finger's touched an area that instantly sent waves of pleasure through my body.

I've heard girls talk about the clitoris and how it gives pleasure when a boy licks it. I didn't know fingers could do the same.

"Who is this beautiful young lady?"

"M-Magnolia. It's nice to meet you." I put out my hand for a shake.

Instead of shaking my hand in return, the man kissed it. I yanked my hand away when I felt another rush of pleasure hit me.

"This is Magnolia's first time here."

Leo continued rubbing the bud between my legs, and I felt myself wanting to burst.

"I hope you're enjoying yourself."

"I am...thank you."

Leo stuck his finger inside me, gathering all my wetness then rubbing it against my clit. I looked away as my eyes rolled back.

"I see you sold the building on Lafayette just when the stocks hit...You filthy rich bastard. You're a fucking genius."

Leo smiled. "Thank you."

"Mmmm..." I sipped my wine to stop the moan.

"How's Calbury going?"

I slowly looked around, trying not to moan. I grabbed the menu to fan myself. Leo was making me feel so fucking good.

"Are you okay?" The man asked me.

"She's fine...too much wine, baby?"

I shook my head. "No..I'm-I'm fine."

I moaned those words, causing the man to stare. Leo smiled, then sipped his drink.

"So, did you get the deal? I know Wilson was on your ass."

Leo changed the focus, and I felt the best sensation rise within me. I gripped the cushion with one hand and Leo's wrist with the other. My teeth clenched while I squeezed my legs and eyes shut.

I wanted to scream so bad but kept my head low and took deep breaths after the sensational rush hit me.

Oh my God, that was incredible!

My head felt light as he lightly patted my pussy then pulled my panties back in place.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Magnolia."

I sighed. "Likewise."

The man walked away and I began to worry if he could tell something was happening.

Leo lifted my chin towards him and looked into my eyes.

"Relax, sweetheart. You did good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 4.1K 56
They both have a traumatic past that haunts them but together they find the will to live.
5.4K 271 35
Raised in a strict religious household, Aaliyah Jackson knew turning 18 would be a harsh reality check. To prepare, she took on two jobs, striving fo...
3.4K 184 25
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...
7.1K 234 11
Magnolia Parks is a 24 year old woman who has worked at the local flower shop ever since her family disowned her. She quickly catches the interest of...