Across Times "From Earth to B...

De Momma1982

You used to be a normal woman who had a job and family then you were sent to Beastworld and now you literally... Mais

Chapter 1 Crash Landing
Chapter 2 Thank You
Chapter 3 Village
Chapter 4 Hello
Chapter 5 Reunion
Chapter 6 Mate 18+
Chapter 7 Weapon
Chapter 8 Knuckle Bumps 18+
Chapter 9 Presents
Chapter 10 Fight for You
Chapter 11 Sister
Chapter 12 We Got This
Chapter 13 A Good Day! 18+
Chapter 14 Sisters and Uncles
Chapter 15 Peace
Chapter 16 To the Cave!
Chapter 17 Dream
Chapter 18 Welcome
Chapter 19 Visitor
Chapter 20 Smile
Chapter 21 Best Friend
Chapter 22 Let's go! 18+
Chapter 23 Take it easy!
Chapter 24 What do you want? 18+
Chapter 25 Stay True
Chapter 26 Surprising
Chapter 26 Huh
Chapter 27 Tomorrow!
Chapter 28 Not angry! 18+
Chapter 29 I smell trouble! 18+
Chapter 30 Hello
Chapter 31 Yes
Chapter 32 Wow
Chapter 33 Growing 18+
Chapter 34 Eggs
Chapter 35 For You!
Chapter 36 Sweet
Chapter 37 Safe 18+
Chapter 38 Splash
Chapter 39 Let's go again!
Chapter 40 Alliance
Chapter 41 Don't
Chapter 42 Never
Chapter 43 What? 18+
Chapter 44 Those Days
Chapter 45 Greetings
Chapter 46 Sure Thing!
Chapter 47 Crossing 18+
Chapter 48 Anytime
Chapter 50 Foolish 18+
Chapter 51 Sunset 18+
Chapter 52 Knock 18+
Chapter 53 Revealing
Chapter 54 Here
Chapter 55 Nurses
Chapter 56 What a sight! 18+
Chapter 57 Work to do!
Chapter 58 A War God 18+
Chapter 59 Oh it's you!
Chapter 60 Messenger 18+
Chapter 61 Wrinkles
Chapter 62 We Will!
Chapter 63 Hello Friend 18+
Chapter 64 Crazy Day 18+
Chapter 65. Favorite Student
Chapter 66 What the F*=% 18+
Chapter 67 Dang
Chapter 68 Eventful
Chapter 69 My Turn 18+
Chapter 70 Many Do!
Chapter 71 The Moon 18+
Chapter 72 Exciting
Chapter 73 You did!
Chapter 74 Thank You!
Chapter 75 Beautiful 18+
Chapter 76 Us!
Chapter 77 Males 18+
Chapter 78 Curiosity
Chapter 79 Pie
Chapters 80 How?
Chapter 81 Sounds Good!
Chapter 82 Help 18+
Chapter 83 Breakfast
Chapter 84 This was fun!
Chapter 85 Spill the beans!
Chapter 86 Yes!
Chapter 87 Who 18+
Chapter 88 Try
Chapter 89 What You Got!
Chapter 90 Awakening
Chapter 91 Back
Chapter 92 Trouble 18+
Chapter 94 Meet
Chapter 95 Wonder
Chapter 96 Reunited
Chapter 97 Sing 18+
Chapter 98 Training
Chapter 99 Love 18+
Chapter 100 Come in 18+
Chapter 101 Promise
Chapter 102 Whoa!
Chapter 103 See Ya 18+
Chapter 104 We're in!

Chapter 93 Hello

19 1 0
De Momma1982

"What is the trouble ?" The mer clan wants permission to enter! He said " Ronan would it be yours , Lanze or Wade's?" I am not sure mate! " I'll go with you and Ronan!"  Jessica! Harvey looks sternly " I won't fight my love I will get all of you! I say " Promise?" Korbin looks " Yes I Promise !" I smiled as Alva and Ronan walk ahead . " It's one of the girls from earlier!" I say as Alva looks back briefly "This female  says you bullied her!" Are you talking to me? I say a bit confused " Yes female!" First of all I didn't bully her , I told her not to give my mate a hard time because I just woke up after a year at death's door I came to see  Alva and our cubs!" But his mate is dead! He counters. " You know I am decendant of Beast Diety he woke me up!" I told beasts in Leopard castle a year ago,  I am also mated to Winston,  Shuu, and Carter to name a few from  Beast City! He thinks about my words looking at my mate marks he noticed the mer on there and looked at Ronan" She has a beast?" He asks looking at Ronan " She became a weapon!" He said. Please don't ask me to show you right now! I say looking at him he nods.  " Then show me tomorrow?" I'll think about it come for breakfast! I say, He grins as the girl stomps off mumbling " Good night!" He smiles as his clansmen do. Ronan and Alva take my hands as we go back I strip and lay down covering up they grin " What don't you know your body regulates temperature better in the nude , besides let's sleep!" They took turns snuggling me as we slept.
I awoke the next morning to the smell of cooking and Ronan tracing my face with his claws gently I open my eyes slowly the cubs must be out with  Alva I thought.  I look up " Good morning Ronan!" As we lay there I took a moment to admire the jewels in his hair some small shells and pearls " Do you like them?" Yes they are pretty, but I love you more than ornaments!" He smiles kissing me " They are sign of my status!" And just what is your status? I counter with smile " I am ruler of my territory!" Oh that's great, but I love you even without the status! His eyes get teary as he kissed me. " I am proud of all of you!" I nuzzled my neck and I heard the guard and Alva talking,  so I stood up wrapping in the big blanket I walk out on the stairs, Sesshomarou looks up" Come down!" I walk down as Ronan stays behind me " Good morning!" I say as he grins. " Alva had to go there is a angry female!" Where did he meet her?  " Near" I put on a tank top and shorts " Let's go!" I follow as Ronan comes too .
As we came to a clearing, I see " Cubs!" The turn and came to me, the angry girl tried to kick my cub I quickly  block her " Just what do you think your doing  trying to kick our cub?"  Hmph it's their fault you stole my seat! " Oh is that so?" Tell me how is that possible , I mean I was asleep for a year but I was already mated to him obviously we have cubs ? " Those are useless cubs things like their mother beast!" She growls. "You know , if I didn't care about my mates or our cubs feelings  I'd kick you so  fucking hard you would shit boots! " But lucky for you I promised I wouldn't fight so " Keep my family out of your mouth!"   I observed her crowd as she thinks up a comeback " Are you her mate?"  Yes! He growled . " Cubs cover your ears!" They turn as there wings pull up . " I am glad you are her mate I have  a gift for  you  both  ,here it is this paper bag goes over her head ,after you drink this moonshine you'll get drunk so you don't have to look a spiteful bitch in the face Oh and eh do me a favor fuck her so hard she's bow legged for a long time . He blushed. This argument is over have a good day ! I say taking Alva's hand the others followed " I guess we should go by the beach those mer clansmen were coming!" We continue through the forest " Hello there!"

Continue lendo

VocĂȘ tambĂ©m vai gostar

66.2K 5.4K 59
Emevol (Emma- vall, like a ball) The world she's from is not the world she grew up in. My family is royalty, I'm the future Queen of the Kingdom of...
Smoke and the Wolf De AmberRoseSorrentino

Ficção Científica

655 76 34
What can you do when the love of your life is a man? You feel the pull when you look deep in his eyes but what about others? Being raised as a common...
18.4K 1.2K 14
Dropped into a novel she once read right next to the female lead?! What is Rose to do when the female lead keeps getting her into trouble. "I'm not...
982 5 13
A woman inherited an old mansion , money , and a portal to another world where she helps to improve their lives and bring other clans together! Join...