Cater 2 slick

Por slime2slatt

"baby i just want yo' heart, hope ian' askin' for too much." Más

-
001.
002.
003.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026..
027..
028.
029.
030.
031
032.
033.
034.
035

004

7.5K 208 117
Por slime2slatt

Milani Sakai Coleman
Wynwood, Miami
—Tuesday, June 6—

"it's your off day today and tomorrow, what you doing tonight?" quinlyn spoke over the phone of milani's, as she straightened her hair.

lyn and milani got closer, every since they'd met some days ago, milani really enjoyed his company and he enjoyed hers too, milani just didn't like his brother..

milani wondered on what lyn said, she never went out at night, all she did was come home from work, and go to bed.

"nah i don't got any plans tonight, what do you have planned lyn?" milani looked at the camera, she tapped the phone to see it was seven thirty five pm.

"i was thinking you could come over, me and quincy got company coming over- bro just me not you." quincy was heard.

"anyways, we as in me and him, are having friends come over, and i was just thinkin if you would like to come over too." lyn muttered the last words.

"mm, sure." milani shrugged, one night out wouldn't hurt, for her, and it was her day off.
"okay, come over at eight thirty, i'll be waiting for you" lyn hung the phone up.

milani stopped her movements seeing he had hung up on her, she frowned at the sight dropping the flat irons unplugging them and stood up from the chair in front of her dresser.

she walked out of her room to her brothers room and walked in with a goofy smile on her face.

"hi brotherrr." milani sat on his bed, watching him roll up a blunt, he looked at her then back at the blunt.

"whatchu' want lala." mason licked the blunt and she watched him, it was a crazy thing because she knew how to roll a blunt. she just never wanted to try it. again.

"can you come to my friend house with me please, i don't want to be the only one there with him.. well- you know what i'm tryna say." milani deadpanned him.

"who yo friend is? since when you had some friends, lala." mason muttered, now pearling up the blunt.

milani frowned from the words, he was right, milani didn't want to be fast and just call quinlyn her friend, she didn't trust him just quite yet.

"you know quinlyn, the boy i was telling you about?" milani snapped her fingers and he nodded.

"yess milani, you told me about him plenty's of times, and you said quote on quote- you didn't like his mean- but fine ass brother" mason quoted with his hands.

milano mugged him rolling her eyes. "yes, i did say that." he laughed at her. "but that's besides the point manman." she smacked her lips.

"so, lyn, my friend wanted me to come over around eight thirty, and i want you to come, you gone come right?" milani stared at her brother.

"i'a go, if they got za." mason shrugged, milani was sure they would have that and she nodded running towards her room to get her phone.

LYN💟.

can my brother come with me? i'm sure he won't be a problem.

girl i don't care😂, bring the whole family if you need to boo.
you hearted LYN💟 message.

milani shook her head and smiled at the message, he was too nice and funny.

"don't be acting a fool in these peoples house manman, i know how you is, for real." milani pointed at him as they walked up to the door.

"mmcht don't act like i'm a kid assum, i'm older than you watchout." he mushed her head.

once they walked up to the door, it was already open, lyn was waiting on the girl at the door.

"lalaa"lyn screeched opening the door for the girl.

milani walked in with mason behind her, he greeted lyn and all eyes were on them as the living room went silent.

milani looked at every boy and girl in the room.
"who them folks is?" Kennel said sat on the couch, while everyone else stared.

"y'all, this is milani, and this is her brother." lyn introduced them, but mason already knows one of the boys in the room.

"manman boa ian know you had a sista nigga what the fuck." cash stood up from the couch dabbing the boy up.

"sup dick" mason laughed walking towards the crew sitting down on the couch.

milani found herself being unknown in this situation, she thought she wasn't going to be alone in this situation as well. but turns out mason is known in miami.

"come sit over here." lyn waved the girl over patting the spot beside himself, milani sat right next to a girl and lyn who was sitting next to mason.

milani took a glance at quincy, seeing he was already staring so she looked away, he was rude for not greeting but she didn't care, she didn't like him anyways.

quincy shook his head, beginning to light the wood he had in his hand, he didn't even know why he was looking at her.

"i'm A onnis muhfucka" quincy called out stopping the conversations in the room.
"i'm b." cash quickly spoke and mostly everybody in the room groaned.

"i'm c." lyn raised his hand. "aight you gotta take that lipgloss off though, i hate when y'all ass be putting lip gloss on the wood what the fuck." ken rolled her eyes. "i'm d."she sighed.

"mmcht i'm e." another girl shrugged laying back on the couch crossing her arms.

"oh, i'm melody, but y'all could call me melo." the girl nodded looking at the two newest people in the living room.

"wassup gang" cash nodded his head at milani, she waved at the boy putting a mini smile on her face.

"i'm kennel, but these niggas call me ken, that barbie ass name." she mumbled rolling her eyes.

mason and milani laughed lowly before mason spoke.

"aight i'm last, fuck it." mason shrugged laying back and pulling his phone from his pocket.

everybody looked at milani who played roblox on her phone, she was really addicted to the game.

"you ain't hittin' nat hoe gang?" ken asked milani catching her attention, she shook her head laying her eyes back on the phone.

"try it one time twin, it won't hurtchu' twin" cash persuaded and everybody agreed except quincy, he thought it was a bad idea, but he didn't say anything.

mason looked at the people like they were dumb, shaking his head as well. "ya niggas clowns, my sista don't smoke." mason waved them off.

"look at his ass, wanna be fake overprotective and shit." ken covered her mouth before laughing.

milani mugged her brother and looked back to cash. "aight ima hit it." milani nodded, why not have a little fun tonight.

mason rolled his eyes huffing loudly, he felt the crew was being a bad influence on his little sister, which made him mad.

but she was already prepared, she had learned how to smoke with sabrina on their break once before. and it wasn't that hard.

"aight." Quincy sat up in his spot. "since she ain't neva smoked before, how bout she hit i first, and i go last." he smirked, staring directly at her.

milani's lips parted, swallowing a lump in her throat, she knew what he was doing, and she wasn't going to let down neither.

"give me." she held her fingers out, waiting for the blunt to sit through her fingers.

quincy stood up from the couch, slowly walking towards her. he wanted to laugh badly at how scared she looked, but at the same time he wanted to test her.

giving her the blunt, their fingertips touch and they glanced at each other, and now. milani had the fat blunt, held in the between of her index and middle fingers.

she gulped and breathed out, she was really prepared for this moment, because she knew it would happened any day.

she held the blunt to her lips, inhaling the substance and feeling it go through her lungs, she blowed the smoke out, having her feel calm.

"she already did it before." ken scuffed watching her puff on the wood again.

mason jaw dropped, the new news he found out about his sister was going to be reported to his father tomorrow morning.

she took two more puffs, before passing it on to the next person, she sat back on the couch, feeling like she had weights lifted off of her shoulders, she couldn't lie and say she wasn't feeling good, because she was.

"where manman go?" milani looked around the living room, on her third blunt, she felt drowsy, she was ready to go.

"he left with melo" ken snickered licking her lips. milani rolled her eyes, that was her ride home and he left her for dead.

the only ones standing were cash, quincy and ken along with milani, lyn had already went to sleep on the first blunt. he was a lil momma.

milani checked the time on her phone, it was twelve seventeen at night, and she didn't know if uber was available at the moment.

"that was my ride home, and i'm mad tired, you niggas dummies for getting me like this." milani huffed running her hands through her hair.

"and then lyn ass gone go to sleep on me, i'm his company! the fuck." milani laughed lowly covering her mouth.

"you talk to much when you high, you not getting high with me noooo more." quincy laid back on the couch with his hoodie over his head.

milani mugged the boy. "shut the fuck up squidward, put a smile on yo face with your unhappy ass." milani bucked at the boy.

"i will beat your ass, milani." quincy crossed his arms, licking his bottom lip.

"i just beat your ass not to long ago, chill out silly rabbit." she held her hand up.

ken and cash looked at the two confused, now knowing they knew each other.

"she beat your ass twin?" kennel laughed at him.

"fuck up ken, yo name stand for a shelter for dogs lil bull." quincy spat lowly making the girl stop her laughter.

she flicked him off and cash mugged the two. "y'all ass always arguing, don't tell me you do the same with milani." cash figured.

"and he do, that's why i'm ready to go now, his ass be giving bad vibes in every situation." milani gave him a stank face.

"then go home the fuck, why issu in my house anyways luh girl." quincy mugged her back .

"cause my friend which is your brother invited me over nigga, so watch ya mouth for i deck you" milani shot, he was really blowing her high.

"don't mind him milani." cash held out. "call me lala." she crossed her arms.

"okay, lala, don't mind him, he just like bringing the bad out of people." cash parted, and he was speaking full truth.

"i figured." she stood up. "can one of y'all take me home? his ass was my ride here but he left of course" milani muttered picking her purse up.

"shidd, my girlfriend drove me hea" cash sat back. "she my only ride home." he made a yikes face.

"he was my ride here" ken shrugged beginning to laugh, everything was funny once she was high.

"she outside right na though." cash stood up with ken behind him.
"aight brudda" cash and ken dabbed quincy up.

"aight twin" cash smiled dabbing up milani as well.

"bye lala" ken waved walking out of the door, and cash was behind her closing the door.

milani smacked her lips looking at quincy who didn't budge looking at her, he knew she was going to ask.

"quin- nope." he cut her off and she smacked her lips knowing that was going to be the answer since they basically just got done yapping about nothing.

"please, i don't want to spend a night, i don't even have clothes." she frowned, feeling tears form in her eyes.

"nooo, you should've knew yo brotha was leaving anyways, milani." he rolled his eyes and she whined.

she would have called her father but she knew he would be mad she didn't drive her own her car.

she sat back on the furniture laying her head back, she didn't realize how high she was until she closed her eyes, feeling them get heavy.

quincy looked at milani seeing her lip whimper, meaning she was gonna cry at any point.

he smack his lips before standing up. "come on mane." he grabbed his keys from the couch.

milani looked up and stood up, taking a deep breath, she pursed her lips together clutching her purse, she watched quincy walk towards the front door and she followed up behind, being the first to walk out the door.

they walked towards the hellcat hopping in, milani never got in this type of car before, looking around as the car started, led lights came onto a dark red-ish color, and music began.

'pull up.' by gherbo played.

milani bobbed her head to the music, looking out the window seeing they hadn't pulled off yet.

she looked to her right glancing at quincy roll up a blunt, her lips parted. "quin- you just smoked like five woods in ya house" she exclaimed.

he looked at her tucking the blunt. "that ain't enough." he shook his head turning the music up a little more.

"well- can i at least play the music?" she pouted stomping her foot.
quincy looked at her again, know if she didn't get her way she would brag so he nodded tossing her the phone.

"um.. password?" she held the phone in her hands looking at him.
"040919" he muttered licking the wood.

"damn.. youn got nun ta hide you just giving your password out." she made a yikes face.

"you ain't checkin' my phone, you just going to music." he pearled the blunt looking at her again.

"you right." she mumbled going to apple music searching up a artist. "you listen to partynextdoor?" she raised her eyebrows.

"i mean."quincy shrugged. "i heard his shit once or twice, it's decent, not my typa music though." he nodded watching milani's lips part.

"wowww." she dragged. "i can play him though?" she raised and eyebrow and he nodded.

she pressed the song she wanted sitting the phone down.
'wusgood/curious' played through the speakers.

quincy put the car in drive pulling out of the driveway, hearing milani mumbled the words of the song.

milani was still high, she never knew how good music can be once you were faded.

"merch you can sing?"quin turned the music down listening to the girl, taking glances at her.

"hmm? what?" she held her head up looking at him confused.
"hmm whatt" he mocked her in a squeaky voice.

"you heard what i said."quincy laughed now driving with one hand and the other with his phone on his lap.

"no, no i don't."milani lied, she used to be a church singer, her voice was beautiful.

"mane you lyin' i just heard you" he laughed louder and she felt embarrassed singing in front of him.

"you ain't gotta lie to me, i just heard you." he shrugged lighting his wood, knowing what he heard.
she shook her head rubbing her temple.

"where yo house at shawt." he looked at her stopping at a red light, puffing on the blunt.
"it's- it's um by- oh my god"milani covered her face as her cheeks turned red.

he raised his eyebrow wondering what she was complaining for now.
"can you stop looking at me like that, please." she muttered keeping her eyes covered.

"like what?" he laughed softly looking forward and caressing his chin hairs.
"you know." she gave him a bored look.

quin laughed. "ion know what you talking bout' milani- it's lala to you sir.." she said.

"lala, gaga, chacha i don't care." he waved her off and she laughed covering her mouth.

"your so hard to handle sometimes" she rubbed her temple again. he could be nice sometimes but his moods can swing at any moment.

"how, youn know so youn know how hard i am to handle"he muttered. "well, i could've but you are to hard to handle. once again"milani pointed.

quincy scuffed driving off since the light turned green, but in his mind she was right.

"you tryna hit dis hoe?" he offered and she accepted, puffing on it she inhaled holding it in before letting it blow.

"das dat shit ain't ittt" he hyped her up patting her chest and she laughed coughing a bit.

the car went silent while they passed the blunt back to back, listening to none other than partynextdoor at the moment.

"remember i beat your a— don't een say shit, ion wanna hea' it." he cut her off.

milani gave quincy the address to her home, they drove a bit more with a little pep talk, nothing to important.

once they got to her home he parked the car and put the soon to be gone blunt out.

"you cool peoples" he admitted nodded at high milani, she barely heard what he said.
"you cool too" she replied. "when you high i guess." she shrugged opening the car door, making him laugh.

"my bad fa' acting all moody- even though i am." held his hand to his chest confessing.

"i just thought you was one of those teacher ass females, acting like somebody mama and shit for real" he announced leaving milani perplexed.

"that's the high thoughts talking? or is you for real?" she jokingly raised her eyebrows and he shoved her arm.

"you a losa' mane" he cackled finding her hilarious at the moment, of course it wasn't his high thoughts speaking, but he would never tell her that.

"getcho' ass inna' house bruh" his laughter died down watching her step out of the vehicle.

"okay, you be safe quincy." closed the door walking up to the front door, quincy always got a good view of her lower body.

milani was actually cooler than he thought she would be, she was just a vibe type of cool, and he liked that.
he only acted the way he did before just because he thought she was to outgoing, and too grown-ish.

but he thought wrong, she was really a vibe, someone you could be around all day and just vibe.

quincy snapped himself out of his thoughts seeing she had got in the house already, he looked down at the passenger seat of his car, milani bracelet fell off.

long chapter ik ikkk, more characters, starring...

Kennel  Denise (19)
    "ken"

IG:kennelarab

Cash' ton Sanders(18)
"cash"

IG:cashT

Yuh yuh get littyyyyyy, hella plot twist coming sooner than soon.

bye🙃.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

27.1K 996 43
✨It's complicated✨ ....read to know what's gon happen Follow me for updates
68.4K 2.8K 25
"Be patient with me please, that's all I ask..."
1.6K 90 16
"The last thing I'd want you both to do it fight over the same girl" "Don't worry, we won't go that far" Was what the two of them thought until they...
86.9K 1.2K 11
"this that hood love that good love"