Sketching The Stars (Oshi no...

secret_identity00 által

"I hope you live a happy life, my lil star" "I'll promise to make it easier for you. So just rely on me." "... Több

Author's note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Character Reveal!!
Chapter 19

Chapter 11

6.3K 237 41
secret_identity00 által

It was getting hard for him to breath. Every second, his chest was burning in pain. Astra coughing uncontrollably in result of the lack of air. It felt like his neck was being poke by noddles from the inside. He wheezed in pained. Suddenly, Aqua embraced him with hug, giving him the warm he lost. But his breath was getting heavier. Aqua hold him tightly, mind still in a mess.

"Breath... listen to my heartbeat. Breath Astra....breath...." No. He could not lost another person. Not anymore. Astra hold his brother tightly as he the pain filling his lungs.

"Come on Astra.... breath...please...."

When the medic arrived at the Hoshino's household, it was too late. Due to the panic attack and his pain, Astra lost his consciousness a minute before they arrived. When the medic wanted to take him away, Aqua thrashed around, refusing to let go of his lil brother.

It was until, Miyako arrived that he finally calm down, crying in her hold. Ruby was taken and hidden away from the traumatising sight of her mother while Aqua was taken for further investigation.

**************************

Aqua POV

The staggering news of an idol getting stabbed by a fan, and the culprit committing suicide, Spread like a wildfire within an hour, even without putting it out. The mother was killed on the day of her 20th birthday...

In general, the world reacted to it with sympathy. However...as expected by human nature, there are those who play around with someone's death to gain attention.

We had moved our family registry to Mr. and Mrs. President and had avoided getting noticed by the media. But still, within many of those selfish accusations and conjectures, there were some that were close to the truth.

"What do you mean inevitable...? Why...? 'IT CAN'T BE HELPED IF AN IDOL GETS KILLED FOR FALLING IN LOVE?'
WHY?! THERE IS NO WAY THAT'S REASONABLE!! YOU'RE THE ONE FALLING IN LOVES WITH IDOL LEFT & RIGHT!!! ISN'T IT TOO SELFISH OF YOU TO DO THAT?!! YOU'RE JUST TAKING IT OUT ON HER FOR YOUR INABILITY TO GET A GIRLFRIEND!!! DIE YOU CREEP!!" Ruby's emotion getting the best of herself. But who to be blamed, we just lost a mother. And our lil brother is...

"Why is the internet like this...? On top of mama dying, there's just too many things that make me wanna die...Do you simply have to endure all the hate when you're famous?" Her voice start to quiver as she can't take it anymore.

"The price of fame? Saying that fans should be equal to gods.. That's not something for you to say!! Don't use the words that we cling to for comfort....as a justification to hurt us!!" She breakdown. Ruby was quite affected by the public voices. But that also don't last very long.

Within just 3 days, The news of Ai's death faded away. After the news of an early snowfall paralysing the transportation network, her story stopped being brought up.

As if....the snow itself covered Ai's death. Even when the world's interest faded away, we still had to confront reality.
They blocked Ruby's view and keep her away from the scene. While Astra was bring to the hospital because of his injury. No matter how much I don't want to release him, I have to. I am just a doctor in 4 years old body. What can I do?

Nothing.

Due to the culprit already being dead, and considering our age, the investigation ended pretty quickly. The counselling went on for a while though.

Adding more salt to this, Astra was diagnosed with lung disease and need to be isolated in hospital as his condition keep worsening.

Why... would this happen to him? It's not fair. He is just a child with no sin. It's supposed to be me. I'm the one who supposed to be hurt. Not him. Never him.

*************************************
Author's POV

Aqua's holding his lil brother hand gently as if he was a fragile glass that can break in a second. Astra was sleeping soundly with an oxygen mask. It's pain them to see the once happy boy is fighting to survive.

Ruby was remind to her old self as she saw Astra's on the hospital bed. Unmoving and weak. She teared up...

Miyako stared at them sadly. How can fate be cruel towards all this kids?

"Hey, If you three are alright with it, Do you want to officially be my kids?" She asked them softly.

"Of course... your mother is Ai and Ai only. You don't have to consider me your mother. But I'll always think you guys as my own kids...So... would you allow me... to be your second mom?"

Ruby let her tear drop and run to hug her. Miyako tightened her hold at the girls she's been taking care of her whole life. Aqua stay in his position, refusing to move. But his heart ease a bit as he know that Astra will be taken care. At least... he will still have a mother love.

*************************************

Ai's funeral was filled with hundreds of people, including her fans. It was raining heavily that day. The sky is also sad losing one of it star. The twins sat inside Miyako's car, waiting for the ceremony to be over. Astra is still at the hospital, being protected from the cold world.

"Mama said, I might become an idol in the future. Aqua, do you think I can become one?" Ruby stare outside the car window yet her eyes is feel with void.

"What's the point? If you want profit, there is other jobs much more demanding. Fans are egoistic. And if you fall in love, they treat you like a sandbag in the name of 'justice' ." Aqua's voice lack of emotion just like his eyes.

"Yeah...even then, Mama still shine brightly," Ruby said as she saw all of the fans mourning to her death.

Aqua's POV

I'm sure both Ruby and Astra will get over this. It might take while for Astra... but with a proper care, he will recover. For better or worse, they're just a pure kid. It's something I've come to understand during the last few years together. But I....

Already died once. Dying again wouldn't make no difference...Ai is no longer here, so the world...

....

That stalker.... Is the same man who killed me...

How...was he able to determine which hospital Ai was staying at?

How...was he able to reach our new address?

That culprit was some student with no skills. I doubt someone like him would pull off such a detective-like feat.

There is someone who provided him the information. And that person must be someone very close to Ai. As far as I know, only the president knew about the hospital.

But would he, who values his company so much, do such a thing?

The other members? No. She wasn't that close with the girls for, B-Komachi. I don't think Ai had any friends. It's evident she didn't have any relatives and she didn't seems to have any contact address either.

If that's the case then...

It has to be our Father.

He was kept a secret even from the president....but considering how little she interacts with others, there is a high possibility of him also being a celebrity.

Our father is part of the entertainment world.

The guys who made Ai go through such a thing is in the entertainment world. Since that guy is related to me by blood, I can track him through genetic testing with a piece of hair.

I can't die yet. Not until I find him and kill him with my owns hand.

*************************************

Author's POV

And so... their prologue came to an end.

"How much longer do you gonna take, Ruby?"

"Please wait a bit Onii-chan! These uniforms are cute but they're so complicated...."

"Please let us not be let on our first day..."

"Here. Let me help you Onee-san" Astra help her to tie her ribbon properly. "Thank you so much Astra." She give Astra a small head pat.

"Faster!" Aqua shout from the front door. "Coming!" Both of them immediately take their leave and meet their brother. Aqua stared at Ruby for a while and said "isn't your skirt a little too short?"

"Onii-chan, you always say things that make you sound like a late bloomer" Ruby pouted. Astra smiled at their lil argument.

A new curtain opens.

"Oh, right!" Ruby stopped herself. She turned to the family frame on the cabinet

"Mama, いってきます!"

—————————————————————
Author's note!

Another chapter cause. I love u guys. Hope you enjoy the story. From now on, I will start focusing more on our MC. Be ready~
Have a nice day!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

16.6K 1.2K 24
nanase riku and kujou tenn.. an angel and a devil. two people with different fate. like the sun and moon, they aren't suppose to be together but.. th...
26.8K 911 25
Mikan sakura and Ai sakura are fraternal twins, Ai being born 3 minutes earlier than her little twin sister.. but even though the two are twins, they...
46.1K 2.8K 23
All the things that I need. All the things that you need. You can make it feel so real Because you can't deny, You've blown mind. When I see your bod...
834 31 6
Hoshino Ai is a world-class idol in the making when she became pregnant with twins at the age of 16. Ob-gyn doctor Amamiya Gorou was in charge of see...