Chapter 16

"I want to !ʋ..."

。。。

'ね。。。What is your dream again...?'

Ruby opened his eyes slowly and stared at the blank wall. A dream came creep in to her and she doesn't seem to remember it clearly. It sounds important. But what is it?

"Nee-san, だいじょぶですか? (Are you alright?)" Astra stands beside her. Ruby gradually snaps out of her blank world. She turns to Astra and puts on a smile. "もうだいじょうぶ。。。(I'm fine. Don't worry). Whatever it is, she chooses to put it aside and focus more on reality. After all, an older sister shouldn't make her little brothers worried.

Astra could sense something is bothering her but doesn't peer much into it. They will tell him when they are ready. So. It's fine.

It's fine.

To accept all those lies.

He put on a happy smile and changed the topic. "ね。。。Have you heard it? Aqua-nii is going to debut as an actor again after a long hiatus!"

"EEH?! ほんとうか?! (Really?!)" Ruby's eyes widen in surprise. Astra nodded cheerily.

Miyako came out to the living room and sat down at the table. "That's right. He got recommended by Arima Kana and I just received the call today."

"So he's going to be acting again? I thought he chose to stop?" Ruby was still shocked by the sudden news.

"Didn't I tell you to keep it secret from them?" Aqua leaned his body against the door frame, with an expression pissed off. Astra went to give Miyako her coffee and received a thank. He nodded and turned to him. "Please don't be upset about this. Even if she didn't tell us, it would still come out eventually. What's bad in it?"

Aqua sight in defeat. He prefers them to not know it though. Anyhow, it's not like it's a big secret. He sat down at the table and thanked Astra as he gave him a mug of coffee.

"Wah! I can't believe this! It is just like what Mama said. I'm going to be an idol and you're going to be an actor!" She smiled fondly remembering her mother's word before she died. Aqua stared down at the table quietly.

It's not like he did this to accomplish Ai's wish. No. It was never like that from the start. They might sound noble to him but he wouldn't dare. The only reason Aqua came back into this dark entertainment world was to gain his revenge. His revenge for Ai. And his first clue about the killer is...

'Kaburagi Masaya...' Aqua played the name again and again in his head like a loop. The contact he found in Ai's phone. He kept trying to crack the password and after four years with the 4255th attempt, Aqua finally made it. With the help from Arima Kana, he could get to know this man a little closer and unravel the truth behind the killer. Which he had been trying to find for 13 years.

Never did he realize a pair of lilac eyes were staring at him.

"I guess I'm the only one who failed to fulfill Mama's wish...." Astra sighed solemnly. He puts his head down on the table and makes a puppy sad face. Ruby immediately came into action and rubbed his back. "That's not what I mean! Don't think of it like that. You're health is getting better nowadays and you can finally even go to school. Aren't you happy?"