Chapter 1

Aqua POV

When I woke up, I was in heaven. After I was killed by the stalker, I found myself in a questioning heavenly situation. I heard people talk about it... but I never thought that it would happen. Right now, I am Ai Hoshino's child. Yes, who would think I had this much luck to reincarnate as my favorite idol child?

"Who's a good boy, Aquamarine~"

Anyways, I've been given a ridiculous name. It took me a while to accept this reality. I don't understand why my memories are still intact. I wonder why I still keep them. Although I'm not a great one, I'm still a doctor. I plan to unravel the principle behind this.  But for now...

I just want to live this baby's life to the fullest~<3

My Baby life, where my bias dotes on me! For a tired adult such as myself, This hits right in the feels.
"Ba, Baboo..." I make a sound to reply to my idol or could be said to my mom now.

Suddenly, a loud cry could be heard from a crib near us. Ai put me down and walked towards the crib to pick up the little bundle.

"Yes, yes, I'm here..." She replied with a gentle smile.

Oh yeah... almost forgot about her. Hoshino Ruby. She's my twin sister. Her name sounds less ridiculous than mine. I want to change my name, even if it's too late now... after Ruby calmed down, another cry could be heard but quieter than before. Ai put her down and went to pick up the youngest between us.

Astra Hoshino. How come their name is more normal than mine?! Both of us have a name based on crystal color but the name Astra was a Greek name meaning shining star.

He is the only one who takes after Ai's hair color. I could say he was the exact copy of her but a male baby version. Ai walked back to us while holding my little brother. Astra is the youngest out of us three.

Astra made a grabby hand towards Ai and she replied with them rubbing their nose together. Astra was laughing happily. His eyes shone brightly and you could see a whole galaxy in the soft lilac colour. Suddenly, Ruby makes a sound again.

"What's wrong Aqua?"

That is Ruby!

Author POV

"That one's Ruby" A man with a suit and a beautiful woman came in.

"Are sure you're the mother?" He gave her a side-eye. How come a mother cannot distinguish her twins from one another? Especially with the different eye colors.

"I can't help it. I'm bad at remembering people's names and faces." She turned to her children and played with them while saying " Isn't it awful, babies? Japanese men like to stereotype mothers"

"Stop preaching like a foreigner when you don't even have a passport! First of all, you're the one who doesn't allow shoots out of the country!!" President Saitou fuming after hearing the reply.

"But I can memorize people's names when I think they have talent, President Satou"

"Close. My name is Saitou you shitty idol!!". His blood boiled while talking to this girl. Saitou Ichigou is the president of Strawberry Productions, the current Ai's company. And the woman beside him is Saitou Miyako, the love of his life.

"Anyways, as of today, the idol Ai shall make her comeback. Let's discuss what we're gonna do from now on! Your first appearance will be tonight's singing show. It'll be live but you can do it, right?" A whiteboard full of written rules and charts suddenly appeared out of nowhere.