Chapter 9

Ai POV

"Hey, the kids have grown a lot. Why don't you come and see them once? I mean, you did meet Astra before but that doesn't really count... and you haven't met the other two yet."

...

I ended up calling my ex on a whim.

"No, I'm not trying to get back together or anything..."

I overheard my kids talking about it once...

Flashback

"I try not not to think about it too much, but... I wonder who our father is...ugh... my heart just sinks thinking about it." Aqua said while patting Astra head since he fall asleep on his lap.

"Idiot... you're getting depressed over such a shallow thing? She obviously had us through virgin conception. There was never a man from the start." Ruby reply with a creepy smile on her face

End of flashback

They came to a weird conclusion and I thought that'd be kinda bad.
"The kids are super smart, so I'm sure they'll understand our situation. Well, it might take Astra a while for him to process and understand everything but his a good kid. You meet him already don't you?

...

Yeah, my new address is..."

*************************************

Ai's POV

Work's been going great. I now have a million followers. The world is watching me. But...

...

"This sake sure hits the feels! Here, have a drink to celebrate our new home!! Drink up!!" The president give me the sake bottle, "whoa! It's a top tier sake!!"

Miyako-san immediately snatched it away. "No, you can't drink yet. Ai's turning 2o next week, please hang on just a little bit more." She put the bottle on the table.

I just smile. I didn't really drink after all.

"Oh right, right." President said as he re calling that fact. "Viewers for Ai's drama is going over the top! We've got lots of job offers for B-Komachi too!! And to top it all, we've got Tokyo Dome next week! Gahaha!!" I smiled hearing that excitement from him.

"You see, he's always dream of getting one of his idols go to Tokyo Dome. Not just the president, it's been a dream for all of our staff as well." Miyako said.

"Is the Dome really that amazing?"

"It's different from other halls. You need to work with specialised companies to even get a hold of a spot. And they look into things like the experience and ability of the staff needed to handle the large audiences. There's an intense inspection process to gauge wether the artist is suitable to perform there. It takes a lot of time and effort to get there. It's not somewhere you can go with just money. It's a stage where only the chosen handful of artists can stand on. The Dome is everyone's dream."

Miyako-san explain to us while pouring some sake into her glass...

The more I sell, the happier everyone is. That's why I'll also smile as if I'm happy...
"It's an important time, so be wary of scandals. You better not start thinking silly things like hanging out with the father."