Chapter 2

Author POV

"Are you hungry? Want me to breast-feed you" Ai asked the small baby.

As I heard that question, Aqua's face immediately turned into a tomato. He is an adult with a baby body... But he's not a pervert. Aqua shook his head as fast as he could and made a grabby hand towards the bottle of milk.

"Aqua sure likes his baby bottle. Look at his face~" Ai smiled looking at Aqua who sucked the bottle as hard as he can.

'I can't make an idol breastfeed me, that's crossing the line as an adult' Aqua thought as he suck his bottle harder.

Ruby whined from the crib and Ai came to pick her up. Astra is sleeping peacefully despite his sister's loud whining.

"Yes, yes... you want more milk?" Ai said as she fed Ruby.

She looked at the sleeping baby inside the crib and said "Astra sleep more than you guys... I wonder why?" She gives him a small pat on his head so as not to wake him up.

Aqua POV

Well.... Since Astra is a real baby... I guess it's normal for the baby to sleep a lot. While we...

I looked at Ruby and saw her smirk after done drinking. "Ruby sure likes breast-feed," Ai said.

This girl...

"Hey look! That's Mommy" She said as she looked at B-Komachi's promotion.

Pretty amazing right? Our mother has a secret. She's an active idol and yet she has 3 kids at the age of 16. Of course, if she got caught, we'd be in big trouble. So she currently lives in 2 different worlds, as a mother and as an idol. Our children also have secrets.

Well... me and Ruby do. We were reincarnated and fully aware of our previous lives. If we want to... we can talk and walk. Of course, if we got caught, we'd end up as human guinea pigs. So we currently live pretending to be normal babies. And this... also applies to Ruby. It doesn't take me long to figure this out.

Around the time I finally started to accept this reality...

In the middle of the night... When Ai and Astra had already fallen asleep...

"Ha?! Go die!! You monkeys just can't understand Mama's talent and beauty!! Have you even tried looking at the quality of her performance?! It should be a given that she's apt the company favorite!!! I bet you're just an old ugly lady!! Take a good look in the mirror and try saying that crap again witch!!!" Ruby screams at the bright phone while typing like a flash!

This girl right up searched 'Ai B-Komachi' on Twitter and just went off on a war against haters. I sweatdropped as I looked at her from the door.

"Could it be that you... are the same as me?"

"Huh?"

"..."

"The baby talked!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeew......! That is so creepy!!!" She looked at me with a disgusted mix scared face.

Look at yourself before you say about others would you....

"You're not any different..." Well... back to the present. President Saitou came in and called Ai for work. She put Ruby down to play.