Chapter 11

It was getting hard for him to breath. Every second, his chest was burning in pain. Astra coughing uncontrollably in result of the lack of air. It felt like his neck was being poke by noddles from the inside. He wheezed in pained. Suddenly, Aqua embraced him with hug, giving him the warm he lost. But his breath was getting heavier. Aqua hold him tightly, mind still in a mess.

"Breath... listen to my heartbeat. Breath Astra....breath...." No. He could not lost another person. Not anymore. Astra hold his brother tightly as he the pain filling his lungs.

"Come on Astra.... breath...please...."

When the medic arrived at the Hoshino's household, it was too late. Due to the panic attack and his pain, Astra lost his consciousness a minute before they arrived. When the medic wanted to take him away, Aqua thrashed around, refusing to let go of his lil brother.

It was until, Miyako arrived that he finally calm down, crying in her hold. Ruby was taken and hidden away from the traumatising sight of her mother while Aqua was taken for further investigation.

**************************

Aqua POV

The staggering news of an idol getting stabbed by a fan, and the culprit committing suicide, Spread like a wildfire within an hour, even without putting it out. The mother was killed on the day of her 20th birthday...

In general, the world reacted to it with sympathy. However...as expected by human nature, there are those who play around with someone's death to gain attention.

We had moved our family registry to Mr. and Mrs. President and had avoided getting noticed by the media. But still, within many of those selfish accusations and conjectures, there were some that were close to the truth.

 But still, within many of those selfish accusations and conjectures, there were some that were close to the truth

"What do you mean inevitable...? Why...? 'IT CAN'T BE HELPED IF AN IDOL GETS KILLED FOR FALLING IN LOVE?'
WHY?! THERE IS NO WAY THAT'S REASONABLE!! YOU'RE THE ONE FALLING IN LOVES WITH IDOL LEFT & RIGHT!!! ISN'T IT TOO SELFISH OF YOU TO DO THAT?!! YOU'RE JUST TAKING IT OUT ON HER FOR YOUR INABILITY TO GET A GIRLFRIEND!!! DIE YOU CREEP!!" Ruby's emotion getting the best of herself. But who to be blamed, we just lost a mother. And our lil brother is...

"Why is the internet like this...? On top of mama dying, there's just too many things that make me wanna die...Do you simply have to endure all the hate when you're famous?" Her voice start to quiver as she can't take it anymore.

"The price of fame? Saying that fans should be equal to gods.. That's not something for you to say!! Don't use the words that we cling to for comfort....as a justification to hurt us!!" She breakdown. Ruby was quite affected by the public voices. But that also don't last very long.