Chapter 7

"Here, it's airing now! I'm so excited to see mom's acting!!"
Right now, the Hoshino family is sitting in front of TV to watch their mother first drama. As it was being played, all of them excited seeing Ai's face appear on the screen. "Ah! That's mom!"
"Hey zoom in, camera!!"
"Mama look so beautiful!!"

They watch... and watch... and watch..

...

"HUH?! IS THAT IT?!?!"
"THAT WAS BARELY ONE SCENE!!" the twin start to make a fuss. Aqua jump off from the couch while bringing a phone and going somewhere.

"Was my acting that bad....?" Ai ask her children. "No! Of course not! That's not the case at all!!" Ruby immediately shook her head towards the statement. She was furious. How can they let her beautiful mom appear only for 10 seconds. This is unfair!

As he realise the gloomy mood, Astra hug his mother and give a small compliment. " Mama is great and beautiful. I love mama!" Ai was touch by the children's trying to cheer her up. She gave a smile and kiss both of their forehead.

"Thank you... both of you."

Ruby get off the couch and run close the TV. She looked at them with eyes full of determination. "Let's prove to them Mama is a great actor!"

Astra and Ai stare at each other before turning to look at Ruby again. She smile and said, "Let's go role play! Me and Astra are going to be a knight! And Mama is a princess that we will save from the cruel and evil villain," She pointed at the two of them. Both of them blinking at the same time. Then, they smiled and nodded. Ruby was happy. She pull Astra out from her mom grasp, "We need to build the castle for the princess first! Can you please bring out some pillow from our room? All types of pillow."

Astra nodded and saluted at the order, "Yes, ma'am!" He bring his lil fee t as fast as he can to find as much pillow in their house. Ai giggled at the cuteness. She stand up and said, "I'll help building the castle!" Ruby grinned. "Yeah! Teamwork make the dream works!" She pounced her hand up.

But the time Aqua is done with his business, a small pillow house is done and Ai is already under it. Ruby and Astra stand together, guarding the opening as if they are a soldier. When Ruby make an I contact with Aqua, a mischievous glint appear in her eyes. She pointed at him and screamed, "the evil monster is here! We have to protect the princess! Astra let's go!" She passed a pillow to Astra and.p both of them strike Aqua.

"Aaaah!" Aqua manage to dodge their attack, "what the heck! What are you doing!" He shouted. He just done make a stressing deal with the director and now suddenly he was attack by his twins. Not only Ruby, but his gentle, cute and kind Astra too?!

"The monster is escaping. We cannot let it happen! Go!" Astra run after Ruby. A wide smiled was paste on his face, clearly showing his having fun. Aqua try to dodge but Ruby manage to lend a small hit. He finally snapped. He take a pillow behind him and choose to attack back, "if that how you wanna play then... Let's play" He stare at them with dark glance.

Astra gulp and hide behind Ruby. "Don't be afraid! We can definitely win!"

"You can do it! My knights!" Ai scream from her place, giving them a boost of energy. And that is how all of them get in the mess of feather all around the places and Astra sitting on Aqua with Ruby holding a win flag. Ai clapped happily and hugged them all together.

"We did it!"

Aqua grumbled quietly but still... a small smiled appear on his face.

*************************************