Chapter 19

"Well groomed, glossy hair...A child-like face that hasn't lost its innocence...And an airheaded, idiotic personality. There's no doubt about it...

Based on my many years as an idol devotee, this is the kind of girl fat otaku go crazy for!!"

"Please be more mind mindful with your choice of words, dear sister"

"Your perspective and reasoning are kinda distasteful..."

The triplet's voices echo through the corridor taking attention from some students who pass by. At this point, there is no use keeping the 'stalking' act anymore. Astra tries not to mind the obvious stare the three get as they stand right by the corridor corner as if they're completing an illegal mission.

"If you think that it'll help the group succeed, why don't you just try inviting her?" Aqua states calmly.

"Well, that's true but... ugh...look. Don't I have an unusual relationship with Loli-senpai.?"

"Well, I'm not sure. Both of you seem to be getting along so well. You guys just giving out the same energy" Through the boy's eyes, he scans nothing wrong with the relationship. If one can be honest, they amuse him.

"Of course, you would think that way, Astra...but I don't think she likes me!"

"That's because you keep calling her a snitch licker or something..." Astra nodded in agreement to Aqua's point.

"You gave out a certain impression on your first meet. I am surprised that you are still not a bullying victim yet."

Ruby gasped at the vocalized sentence from her 'supposed to be' pure younger brother. "You've been spending time with Aqua too much. From now on, you're unable to sleep in Aqua's room alone or hang out with him without me."

"What's that even do with this situation?"

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used in the court of law. You're now the prime suspect for tainting my younger brother's soul, Aquamarine." Ruby's eyes glared at his twin.

"Accusing without any proof is also a crime. Thus you also have the right to remain silent, thank you." Aqua retorts back with a blank face.

"You-"

"Okay! Enough with this. Nee-san, I'm sorry for it sounding too harsh. Aqua-nii did not teach me anything weird. Thus, no one is in the wrong. It's my fault. And I'm sorry. Now, shall we discuss the matter later on? Cause the bell will ring within one minute."

Astra stood firmly planted in between them, a resolute expression etched on his face, conveying that he would brook no dissent or objection. It's common for these two to bicker, but Astra refused to handle them this time considering the recess time is almost over, and he wished for no detention.

Aqua sigh. He backed off immediately. "Right, sorry. Back to the matter, I'll call her out so just try talking to her. If you still can't get along with her after that, we'll just forget about it."

Following the conclusion of their discussion, they all went back to their classrooms to finish their lessons. It is a miracle that they make it on time. Thankfully, the teacher forgave them this time.

As soon as they sat, Makoto pampered them with a question. "Where have you guys been? You're lucky that our English is a soft-hearted person. If it's Sakamaki sensei, then we're going to a long lecture about black and white rather than finding the X in the graph."

"Sorry, got too caught up in conversation." Astra smiled apologetically.

Makoto pout. "You didn't even invite me at all. At least tell me something. I've been finding you guys for some time. I didn't even manage to finish my onigiri."