Chapter 10

The night breeze sway the curtain, allowing moonlight to enter the dark room, helping Ai to look at the three of her children. Aqua, Ruby and Astra. She can't seems to fall asleep, even though their big performance is tomorrow. She listen to their breath for a while, before getting up from the bed.

She opened the window and let the cold wind brush over her. Accompany by million of star, she gaze over the starry night, with an empty eyes.

"Mama..." She turned around to see Astra waking up from his sleep.
"Sorry, my star. Did I waked you up?" Astra shook his head and walked slowly towards her. Ai picked him up and both of them enjoying the beautiful view. "Aren't the sky beautiful?"

Astra slowly nod. He is still sleepy yet something stopping him from continuing his sleep. Ai hummed a lullaby for him as she swayed him around, helping the lil boy to fall asleep again. Before he succumbed to sleep, Astra saw a shining star, passing through them, making a stripe of light across the sky. The moment between them was filled with shooting star as the background scene. Ai can't help but letting herself pulled by the wonder. Looking back at her family, she closed her eyes.

"Please love and protect this family. Fill their life with happy moment, and let me be with them. Let me love them...just one more time. Just one time...." She hugged the small boy in her hold, as a crystal tear, dripping down her face.

*************************

Author's POV

The Hoshino family is preparing themselves for the big day. Today is the day for B-Komachi to perform on their dream stage. The Dome. Ruby was brushing her hair while Aqua fixing his and Astra's attire.

*ding!*

Notification sound came from Ai's phone. President Saitou had sent her a message.

 President Saitou had sent her a message

*ding dong!!*

A different sound coming from their door bell.

"Ah, president must have arrive already..." Ai walk out from her room, followed by Astra like a lil duckling and it's mother. Astra move his feet faster to catch up with her.

"You're really are my little ducklings aren't you" She chuckles and pat his head. She turned back to open the door but her hand was pulled by Astra. "What is it sweetheart?"

Astra face full of feared and anxiety. "Are you okay?" Astra shook his head. He tighten his hold on Ai's hand. Ai picked him up. "Feeling sick?" Astra didn't answer and hide his face on Ai's neck. She started to worried. But then, she remember about the president. She immediately went to the door with Astra in hold.

"Sorry, Astra is not feeling well and he-" She was cut off by the sudden bouquet of flower. The person in front of them clearly not President Saitou.

"Ai... congrats on your performance at the Dome. How are the triplets?"