Chapter 13

"You've been scouted?!"

The sudden news from Ruby manage surprised Miyako and her twins.

"Yep! The offer is for a job as an underground idol!" Ruby said excitedly while holding a company card. Astra smiled at her enthusiasm. His fever finally goes down and he can move properly without making his brain dizzy.

"よかった...(I'm glad)" He said softly. It hurts him alone to see how much she cried when she failed the audition. Now, she finally get a chance to fulfil her dream.

"I think this could be fate! I've been eyeing the underground idol recruitment posters for a long time. Mama also become an idol by getting scouted, didn't she? Doesn't it feel like I'm being guided?!" She spinning around happily as if she was being proposed by a prince. Her happiness blooming like a Sakura in spring season.

Miyako and Aqua stare at each other, communicating with their eyes. Still, does not believe this news, both of them share their suspicions.

"Is it really an idol group?"

" Not some kind of shady job?"

"Not at all!" She pulled out her phone to prove her right. "Look here, I'm sure they have videos on YouTube."

"It seems they do have video after all..." Aqua inspect the business card.

"I told you!" She sigh at his brother as she was proven right.

"Have you properly confirmed the details of the contract?" Miyako kept asking. She still can't let go of this suspicious feeling. Something telling that it's not right. But at the same time... she doesn't want to disappoint the girl.

"They told me that they'll let me see one of their concerts, and then we can sign the contract afterwards, it seems. I'm looking forward to it!" Ruby dance happily.

"..."

*************************************

"Waaaah! I can't wait! Finally, after all this year, I can finally become and idol.! Ruby squeezed the pillow as hard as she can.

Astra giggled at her action. "I'm happy for you"

"You're going to be my biggest supporter right Astra?!" She looked at him brightly. How can he say no to that face?
"Of course! That's a must."

She grinned. "When I make a lot of money, I'm going to buy new place for us. Bigger and more comfortable, maybe at the country side...? Yep. Since the city air is so dirty. It's bad for your health.

Oh! And maybe we're all can go travel all around the world! And for the world tour concert, I will make sure you have the VVVVVIP sit as my most special person. And then..."

Ruby start rambling about the future plan. The star shines brightly in her eyes. The smiled never leave her face. Today might be the best day for her.

Astra listening patiently to her. The sight of her bright sister warming his heart. She truly resembles Ai, talking a lot when they're excited.

"And then... I'm gonna marry the love of my life!"

。。。

"Eh?"

"Eh?"

"...."

"What—"

"NOTHING! YOU'VE HEARD NOTHING!!" Astra flinched at the sudden outburst. Ruby face flushed with embarrassment as she flailed her arms aimlessly.

She turned around to hide her red face from his lil brother.

'Why did I say that.....' She facepalmed herself.