Chapter 6

"If we ever had a children... what would you want to name them?" Both of the teens sitting under the starry sky, enjoying the night breath and enchanting view.

"Why would you suddenly talk about children...? We haven't go that far yet," The boy turn to his partner with one eyebrow raised up, feeling confused by the sudden futuristic question.

"Just thinking...." She close her eyes to enjoy the gentle breeze as it brush her cheek with coldness yet fill with warm and comfort.

"Well... I'm not sure... I never really thought about it..." he put his under his chin. Never did he thought this question would strike up.

"I'm planning on giving them gems stone name! Like Ruby or Aqua, or Emerald or...." She stared at the sky.

"Wait...why gems stone?" He asked.

"Because children is a blessing. They are precious and even more precious than gems stone. They deserve a special to show how precious they are!" Her eyes shine as bright as the star above her. He stay quiet listening to her explanations. He looked up the starry night above them. All the stars are helping the moon brightening up the dark night with their light. No matter how small star light, it's still manage to shine bright. Very astonishing...

"If I ever had a child.... I want to name him Astra if it was a boy and Lumine if it was a girl..." His eyes looked longingly at the sky. He pulled up his arms and open his palm, as if he was trying to reach the impossibly high star.

"Eh..? Why?" She turned to her partner and asked. The curiosity get her as his look turn into something she can not decipher.

"Because both of the two means the light that brighten up the darkness. The star and the moon..." a small smile appear on his face.

"Really? That was such a lovely name. I like it! When I become a mother, I'll definitely give them that name!" She smiled brightly at him. Her eyes shining bright, defeating the stars up above sky and manage to get a hold of his attention.

Ai stare longingly at the drawing page in her hold. It was a drawing of a star with 6 pointers. There was a oval, caging it like a ring and on the ring, there is a small diamond shape. While it's was the main attraction, the background filled with cute lil stars at every corner and each star has different face expressions. From some reason, she can't help but glue her eyes to the drawing.

"Mama...." A little sound produce by his lil leg. Paddling softly toward his mom with face still look adorably sleepy. Ai snapped out from her thought and put the page down on the table. She smiled and pick up her lil star. "What happened, my dear? Couldn't sleep?"

Astra rubbed his eyes, before nodding. She giggled and rubbed his head. "Well, you have been sleeping all day long. It's no surprise there,"

After taking him back from her ex, Astra hasn't woken up until now. It's been 1 am and the other two are sleeping.

As his vision clearer, Astra saw the drawing on the table. The memories of him and the man came replaying inside his mind, " Me and nii-chan drew it together!" Ai smiled at the excitement. "Nii-chan?". Astra nodded.
"He is the one who help me up when i fall down. He is so kind. He also gave me strawberry yogurt! I like him so much!"
"Im glad... but-" Ai smiled slowly turn into a frown. "-please dont ever do that again. My heart stopped when I heard you're missing. Everyone is so worried..."