Cater 2 slick

Galing kay slime2slatt

"baby i just want yo' heart, hope ian' askin' for too much." Higit pa

-
001.
002.
004
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026..
027..
028.
029.
030.
031
032.
033.
034.
035

003.

7.7K 226 24
Galing kay slime2slatt

Quincy giovanni Rales(19)
                           'Quinn'
Wynwood, miami

—SATURDAY, JUNE 3rd—

"so how pretty is she?" lyn asked his brother. "is she nice? or mean?" he ranted more kicking his feet up in his brothers bed.

"lyn, bro." Quincy rubbed his temple, he hadn't even had a full on conversation with the girl to even know these types of things about her.

"you said she was pretty, now i want to know if her mood and personality is pretty." lyn shrugged looking at his nails that he just got done.

"she supposed to be coming over- HUH?"he cut his brother off and quincy sided eyed him.

"yea bruh, she coming over here today, her ass so aggy." quincy rolled his eyes, thinking about her actions yesterday morning, although he couldn't stop thinking about her glossy face and her soft voice.

running through his thoughts, the two boys heard their doorbell ring and they caught each others eye.

quincy looked at time seeing ten thirty on his timing as he stood up from his bed, quinlyn did the same following behind the boy, quincy looked back at him shaking his head.

this nigga really act like my little sister. quincy thought to himself.

walking up to the door, he spotted her figure in the door way, seeing her purse on the right side of her shoulder.

sighing loudly, quincy unlocked the door swinging it open, revealing the perky girl holding her purse on her shoulder.

him and quinlyn scanned her seeing her black cargo pants she had on a black tank top around her breast, and 'black cat' jordan 4 retros.

"oh my god." quinlyn looked at the girl in shock, she was one of gods favorite for sure.
"dude stop acting weird." quincy muttered to his brother beside him.

she stepped into the home looking around the condo, it was full of white and big, and this was exactly how she wanted her first house to be.

"your house is so big and beautiful oh my." milani glanced around the home before looking at the two boys.

"sorry, i'm kinda off timing, traffic can be something." milani chuckled at the end of her sentence.

"you all good." quincy closed the door, understanding how traffic could be in wynwood of miami since it was a popular city.

milani peeped his casual fit seeing his black tank top he had on, with gucci slides he had on and his long black nike socks he fitted with the slides.

she looked at his black sweatpants he had on, along with his ethikas that showed.

snapping out of her thoughts
milani looked at quinlyn beside quincy, she laughed a bit at how shocked he looked for some reason.

"hi, i'm milani, but you can call me lala." milani introduced herself since quincy couldn't.
"quinlyn, but call me lyn" lyn shook her hand unexpectedly.
"you is so pretty, where you from?" he asked stepping out of her personal space.

"thank you, so are you." milani nodded with a blushing smile. "i'm from new york" she moved her braids from the front of her face.

quinlyn thought it was a coincidence, it was something that came to mind once she said that.

'i'a date a new york bitch' if i had to' quinlyn thought the words over in his head, leaving him to remain silent.

quincy shoved his brother away shooing him off, then put his attention back onto milani.

"my bad, niggas get to excited when new people come around." quincy scratched the back of his neck quite embarrassed.

"it's all good" milani snickered lowly looking at her shoes, she scanned the luxurious home again, finding it very pretty. she would die for this type of home.

"you tryna come in my room, or you jus tryna stay in the livin room?" he asked the girl catching her eyes.

"um, it really don't matter to me, wherever makes you comfortable im good with your decision." milani shrugged getting deadpanned by quincy.

"come on man, and cut that proper talk shit, milani." quincy shook his head leading her towards his room.

milani laughed shaking her head. "this is how i talk, i just talk properly" milani walked up the stairs in the home.

silence remained while the two were walking through the huge hallway full of portraits milani examined, and mostly posters of quincy and quinlyn once they were younger.

a picture caught milani's eye, seeing a middle aged woman around her 30's, she spotted two younger boys on the side of her, she was very gorgeous.

the two walked into the room and milani eyes widened at how big quincy bed was, it took up half a wall, so did his dresser.

she looked over at the wide mirror he had in his room that was part of the wall.

niggas got moneyy. milani thought to herself, she couldn't believe how big his bed was.

"so youn got no new york accent? ain't that's where you from?" quincy sat on the white couch in his room grabbing his ashtray.

"my accent kind of went away, probably because of all of this therapy stuff, i began to talk proper all of a sudden" milani shrugged sitting on his bed, starting to sink in.

"which part of new york you from? quincy lit his wood and she watched him.

"east side of the harlems, born and raised" milani controlled her thoughts, she wanted to say something about his smoking, but she knew it wasn't her business.

quincy nodded at the statement, watching her pull out a notebook and pen from her ksubi bag.

"okay, now that we both here, alone. i wanna know something about you, quincy." milani clicked her pen.

"you recording? you sound like you on sum' suspicious shit." he took a pull of of the blunt.

"now you just making excuses to not talk, you be waisting time." milani blinked multiple times as she spoke.

"just let me know you ain't recording shit." quincy shrugged with a smile on his face, he wanted to make her angry so bad.

"no, i'm not recording anything, that's mad disrespectful." milani sighed. "so you gone talk or what?"

"damn let me get the words out first" quincy laughed lighting his wood again.

"i'm from miami, wasn't born on these parts though, i'm nineteen finna be twenty, i got a lil brudda, anddd i got hella money." quincy shrugged, that was the only thing that came to mind.

"where were you raised at then?"

"i was raised in liberty city, on the ghetto parts, i grew up around killas, robbers allat" quincy spoke, milani just sat and listened. "that was my home for real, i used to be bad as hell too, i went ta jail when i was fifteen, but i got out a year later, so ian get ta really enjoy them years i guess." he shrugged.

"why were you in jail?" milani said.

"cause, i was a killa" quincy mumbled the last words looking out the window of his room.

"we way off topic." milani scuffed and quin agreed.
"aye im just letting you know." he held his hands up in surrender.

"so how did that affect you?"she tapped the pen on the notebook tilting her head.

"that ain't affect me shit, that just made me a better me"

milani understood what he was saying nodding her head with tight lipped smile. "that's good to hear, but.. your moms told me opposite.." milani totted her lips.

quincy raised a eyebrow stopping the flickering from the lighter in his hand. "what she say?" he said in a more wanting to know tone.

"she said that you were, depressed, and you need somebody to talk to- but please don't be ashamed on it, many people had that problem, and talking about can help" milani said insured it could possibly happen.

"that's all cap." quincy lied.

"should i call her up aga- bro why you keep tryna do that shit, you aggy ass hell dawg." he lowered his tone.

"then talk to me."

"it ain't nothing to talk about."

milani typed away on her phone and quincy watched.
"aight- okay bro okay, you be trippin." quincy bucked at the girl.

"nig- dont buck at me, your a little boy trying to act tough, like sit down somewhere." milani ran her hands through her braids huffing loudly.

"but i am sitting down." he placed his hands on his lap man spreading, that caught milani's attention.

she had never been around a boy alone, and it was happening to her.
milani closed her eyes blowing air out of her nose.

control yo self bitch. milani thought to herself, she was focused on the wrong thing. she didn't even want relationships, well that's what she thought.

"so, how was your morning." milani looked at quincy, he was already looking at her, she started getting chills.

"aight, like every other day." quincy spoke in a lower tone, she started to think he was flirting with her now.

"why you looking at me like that?" her face grew red, he spotted her blushing, wanting to entertain her more.

"like what?" he grinned a bit licking his bottom lip, milani instantly folded, she turned her head the other direction fiddling with her nails.

"do you want to be serious for once, quincy?" milani avoided eye contact with the boy making him look around.

"who you talking to?" quincy raised an eyebrow and she sighed glancing at the boy.

"i'm serious. i'm not here for nothing, let me just get this over with witchu, please." milani dug through her purse looking for her lip gloss.

quincy stood up walking towards her and sat down next to her, almost centimeters away.

milano stared at the boy dumbfounded, spreading the lip gloss over her bottom lip, then her top.

quincy stared at her eyes then her lips before looking back up to her eyes, he looked away finding himself blush.

"we'ca do this another day right? ion wanna talk." quincy stood up stretching his arms.

"um, boy no. im off tomorrow. that's just waisting time, you really just waited nine minutes with me." milani mugged the boy looking him up and down.

"ian ask fa this shit shordy, fuck is ta you raising yo voice at me- in my house." quincy argued putting his hoodie on.

"i don't like you." milani stood up putting her things in her purse, she didn't get how fine he could be but how sassy he could act.

"didn't ask you to, sir." quincy muttered.

"i hate sassy ass niggas."

"bro. stop fucking playin with me dude, fab' i put paws on you." quincy rolled his eyes heading his knuckles up.

"you ain't gone do shit to me, i will really violate you." milani tied her shoes getting ready to leave.

"i will violate you"he mocked her in a squeakier tone and she she laughed tying her hair up. she didn't care if he was a client she wanted to fight, she wasn't going to work with him anymore.

"run my ones." milani dropped her purse on his bed squaring up with him and he did the same before she swung and he swung back.

milani stepped back once he swung and got a hold of his shirt once he leaned forward, swing him hard enough to make him trip.

quincy barley hit her, he was just smacking her head side to side lowkey playing with her, but she was dead serious.

she punched him hardly, put he thought her punches were baby punches since they were barley hurting.

quinlyn walked pasted his room, taking a glance again and gasped once he seen and heard the commotions.

"quin!?" Lyn yelled making the two stop fighting, breaking up from each other, and became out of breath.

"oh hell naw, quincy you always fighting somebody!?" lyn yelled slapping his thigh.

"are you okay milani?" lyn walked up to her helping her up since he got her on the ground.

she popped up dusting herself before nodding. "i'm good, i'm finna go though." milani madly spoke grabbing her purse and her phone.

"never wanted yo ass here anyways, clown." quincy walking into the bathroom connected to his room, feeling blood flowing from his lip.

"yo brother is a bitch, that's my new opp for real." milani put her hair in a bun walking towards the front door with lyn on the side of her.

"not to much on him, but in sorry on the way he acted, he just don't know how to control himself." lyn shook his head.

"but for me to be his little brother, i feel how you feel right now." lyn nodded watching milani raise a eyebrow.

"your a boy?" milani eyebrows furrowed and lyn nodded. "yep, glad you never noticed." he shrugged and she giggled.

"since i can't tell your brother thank you, i'll just tell you thank you for letting me come over to this beautiful place, i will be contacting your mother after this incident." milani informed the boy.

"okay. and no problem love, you can come over with me someday" lyn smiled softly hoping she'd do it with him some day.

"okay give me your number, ion really go outside, but it's the summer so why not." milani laughed pulling her phone out.

lyn squealed clapping his hands repeatedly, he hadn't had real friends around miami because he was gay, and quincy always fought for his brother since lyn always got bullied about it, but he never cared for it anymore, he was just happy to meet new people, hoping they'd be as nice as he was was.

milani saved her number in his phone.

'milani💓' she saved herself under.

"make sure you hit me up boo."

bad but good ending? idk idk, this was kind of a long chapter thoo..

it's 3;21 rn and i gotta get up at 7😭👎🏾

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

243K 6.5K 53
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐Ÿฆ‹.
48.6K 1.3K 34
๐™ž ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™จ๐™›๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™.
53.5K 3.4K 13
"You gotta' trust me at some point baby, just let go" BWWM
19.4K 447 27
Nobody really has love for me, the heart is too small, I'm a lot to deal with.