Requiem - Michaeng [ENG]

By Luuh493

Myoui Mina is a multi-millionaire heiress who, after being pushed out of her life against her will for an ent... More

Back For Good PT.1
Back For Good PT.2
Happy misfortunes
Chaeyoung
Looks Can Be Deceiving
Heredity
In Good Company
Safe Harbor
Elevator
Rediscovering
A Night To Remember
Slow Steps
Love Countdown PT.1
Love Countdown PT.2
Hate you, Chaeyoung
Good News
Damn, You're Beautiful
Different Realities
Best Of Three
Disappointment
Maybe It's Love
Mine
Starting Something New
Use Your Imagination
Here Comes Trouble
Questions
Yesterday's fears
The Little Big Things PT.1
Special Chaeyoung PT.1
Special Chaeyoung Pt.2
Special Chaeyoung Pt.3
The Next Morning
The Little Big Things PT.2
Nayeon
Shock Treatment
The Purpose
Order
You Don't Know Me
Old Days PT.1
Old Days PT.2
A Reason to Live
True Me
Love Is A Battlefield
No More Drama
The Peace That I Find
Strike One
Surprise

All Of Me

147 9 0
By Luuh493

I was in the middle of a dream, one of those dark dreams where you don't see anything, hear nothing, don't exist, but your mind still works inside. It felt like a story was being told in a breath to me, I could see reflections of images but they were too far away for me to make out anything. Then I felt what seemed like kisses on my neck, I was coming back to me little by little when I felt the external touch. My mind wandered for a moment until I remembered my reality and then a smile settled on my lips.

Just then I felt the weight of her body partially on top of mine, the warmth of the thick clothes between us and her husky laugh right in my ear right, making me shiver. I took a deep breath almost like a sigh, she knew exactly how to hit me. I lowered my face following her kissing path and throwing my mouth in the way. Chaeyoung smiled with her mouth on mine and then I felt her hand exploring under my shirt, her fingers lightly sliding over my skin in relaxed caresses.

I opened my eyes to see the exposure of hers. At first I was scared by the lack of habit, for me, unfortunately, those big white bandages are the normal, but there was nothing to complain about. She looked even more beautiful without them. Her fine features stood out, her perfectly proportioned eyes set in her face. I sighed again, I was so lucky.

- Good morning - her voice was even more seductive than the laugh. Completely hoarse and flawed.

- God, you're so beautiful! - I stroked her hair with my free hand since the other was at her waist, my arm serving as a pillow for her. - How can I have such a beautiful girlfriend without even deserving...

Chaeyoung interrupted me with a lingering kiss.

- Don't you dare say you don't deserve it, because you do! Quit being a fool.

- The only reason that makes me a fool here is you.

- Excellent. I like it that way.

Chaeyoung finished climbing her body over mine, cupping my face with her palms and taking all my breath away with a devastating kiss. Her tongue invaded my mouth without even asking for permission and called me for a very provocative joke. Despite moving minimally, she was taking my sanity again, her body over mine like that... She was practically sitting on me, now and then dragging her body towards me up and down. For God's sake, she had to be doing it on purpose.

My hands were confused about where to rest and what to do. The last time made me more cautious about my advances and while I looked lost, the kiss intensified more and more. It was already impossible to control and so I gave in, stroking the top of her spine, following her spine until I found her butt.

- Do you allow me? - I whispered in a playful tone, taking advantage of her pause due to lack of air. I felt her smile on my lips.

- How much do you want it? - She lightly scratched my face with her nails.

- Not that much - I joked, smiling.

- Then no.

I spread my hands on her, covering as much area as possible before squeezing her as hard as I could. Chaeyoung lunged forward in response letting a moan escape her mouth, so it was my turn to shut her up with a kiss.

Our early morning came down to just that, making out and making out again on the mattress. I was impressed with my willpower, even though I was crazy to carry out my desires, I was able to suppress them and respect the limits that were given to me earlier.

We got out of bed after Chaeyoung's insistence, I didn't want to attend classes today, choosing to stay there with her all day. This time we reversed roles, I went to the kitchen and she to the bathroom. I made her what she asked for: chocolate chip pancakes, only to be surprised by the incompetent assumption that accompanied her voice. I was determined to prove her that I was a good housewife, after all.

And so I did. I drowned her stomach with a delicious breakfast, complete with cuddles. It's like I've just had sex, I thought to myself. My good mood really was at its peak and it's all thanks to the girl next to me. The bandages were back where they used to be, her washed hair smelling wonderful, her skin shiny and smooth. I felt like I could spend hours admiring her and never get tired of it.

We arrived at the college already with the first appointments committed so we decided, and when I say we decided it is understood Chaeyoung decided, to go to our classroom in order not to miss another one. This time it wasn't so boring, in fact I was so happy that I participated in the classes and even made jokes with the teachers. The rest of the morning passed in a flash and, as I didn't want to suffocate Chaeyoung, I decided to go straight to the courtyard since she would have Dahyun's company.

- Look who decided to show up – Sana smiled when she saw me sitting at the table. The patio next door was packed like the day before and you could hear the music playing from the other side. The presentations were in a rush today.

- She doesn't sleep at home anymore, doesn't give news and in the next morning she appears with that happy silly face of someone who just had sex. - Momo joked.

I choked on the water I was drinking, scolding the two with my eyes as they laughed uncontrollably.

- Mina, what was that? You have faithfully reproduced a fountain. – Dahyun sat next to the girls trying to understand what was going on. Her eyes shifting between the three of us.

- Marco!

- Polo - I replied on automatic, almost out of breath. Chaeyoung sat on my lap, twining her arms around my neck and stealing a quick kiss as I was still coughing.

- What happened, my love?

- We were discussing whether you had sex or not - Momo was faster making me snort again and Dahyun burst out laughing.

- Chae? This Chaeyoung? - she said almost throwing herself on the table to point it out. - Not really, it's easier to believe Mina cheated on her.

- Hey! I didn't understand that. Why the whole joke with me?

- Nothing against you, but it was another day that you still hadn't kissed anyone.

- It wasn't for lack of opportunity.

- What? - I got into it by making the girls laugh, including Chaeyoung.

- Stay still so you don't choke again. - She covered my mouth with her hand - You don't believe we had sex?

- No way. - Dahyun was the spokesperson for the bullies.

- You don't know anything, I'm pretty wild.

I pulled her hand away from my face releasing my mouth for a few seconds.

- Don't lie to them - I said sullenly receiving a slap on the thigh right after and being silent again.

- There’s nothing naughty about you, Chae.

- How do you know? I never slept with you.

The three, especially Sana, widened their eyes at the direction the conversation had taken. Chaeyoung had a lip between her teeth and a crooked smile that I only saw manifest in our most intimate moments. The nasty one really knew how to tease people.

- Okay, okay, let's stop this, it's getting weird already - Sana claimed dropping the cell phone that was previously in her hand.

- At these times I am in doubt about her innocence - Momo manifested and I was already laughing inside with the naivety of the two, little did they know.

I grazed Chaeyoung's hand with my teeth, startling her enough to pull it away from my face.

- Dahyun, would you like to know this side of Chaeng? I promise you won't be disappointed.

- Hey - Chaeyoung complained softly drawing my attention to her hand. I hadn't even bitten it! I grabbed her by the wrist bringing it back to my mouth, this time to place a kiss, eliciting a sigh from her.

- Can you stop that? I don't want to participate in these naughty things.

- You can watch if you want. - Chaeyoung teased again and I had to try hard not to laugh. Dahyun was visibly uncomfortable and her face was picture worthy.

- Stop! - Sana screamed and then I burst out laughing. Chaeyoung accompanying me more politely.

- How did I do?

- Perfect as always love - I pressed her body to mine giving her a kiss.

- You wouldn't give up on me that easily, would you?

- Are you crazy? You're lucky I know how to play too. - She smiled biting my bottom lip quickly.

- Let's eat, please, these two will end up taking my appetite. - Dahyun complained standing up making me break away from Chaeyoung to look at her.

- Good idea – Sana completed doing the same. - Maybe with their mouth full they'll be more behaved.

We all laughed and got up to get our lunch, one of the best parts of my day as I was taking care of my girlfriend. I loved spoiling her in every way, even though I didn't show it that much yet. Maybe people think it was all just out of helpfulness and care that her condition demanded, but for me it was all a bigger excuse to release my true and caring self.

The five of us continued playing around during lunch, Dahyun and Chaeyoung in particular exchanging stickers and exposing each other's embarrassing moments, disputing who would be more embarrassed. Sounds like Son would win.

- Ugh, remind me never to trust you with flat irons next to my hair again.

- Dahyun, don't be like that. It wasn't my fault.

- So you left home with half your hair straight and the other half curly? - I laughed.

- Because of your girlfriend there, since always inattentive and blind. This accident only deprives her of opening her eyes, because the fact of not seeing has been going on for a long time. - we held back a laugh waiting for Chaeyoung's reaction, we were already used to her heavy teasing.

- Don't do that! - she whimpered. - It wasn't so bad, people just thought you were a bit exotic.

- Payback is gonna be a bitch.

- What? No. Is not fair. That was almost five years ago.

- Better late than never. - Dahyun winked at me and we all already knew what that meant.

- Honey, you're screwed. - I whispered in her ear, getting up and reaching out to take her hand.

- You will protect me. - I chuckled, lacing my fingers through hers. - Won't you?

- Where are you going?

Momo asked stretching in her chair with her hand on her stomach, she always ate too much. I opened my mouth to reply, but Chaeyoung stepped forward.

- To have sex!

We left the canteen looking as clean as possible as the girls had the look of fear on their faces. It was so funny to give the benefit of the doubt.

- Mina! - Miss Young stopped me in the hallway with a huge smile on her face. - and Chaeyoung, my two favorite students. Please don't tell anyone about this. - We laughed. It was always nice to bump into her. - Are you going to my class?

- Chaeyoung is, I'll just leave her there. Nothing against you, but I passed this subject with pride already.

- And merit. So what do you think about just singing a song for the new students? I'm sure they would love to see someone more experienced and not so socially distant.

- I don't know, I have nothing prepared.

- Yes you have. - Chaeyoung manifested by squeezing my hand. - You owe me a song, remember?

- But that was for Friday.

- And? Sing it now and prepare another one for Friday. - she shrugged making Mrs. Young laugh next to me. The way she said it sounded like the simplest thing in the world.

- I'm with her, Mina.

Fine, how can I say no to both? I stopped for a moment considering the possibilities and snorted realizing I was cornered.

- Alright. At least I won't have to go up on that stage on Friday.

The three of us went to the auditorium, where that class was taking place. As much as I was ready, the nervousness was inevitable, I honestly don't know where it came from. The hardest thing had already been done, the dating proposal was what I feared the most. But now that I was rid of it, things seem to have taken a turn for the worse and seeing the auditorium full didn't help. There were about forty people in there and they all had their curious eyes on us. It was the first time that I entered her as a protagonist.

- Good afternoon, thank you all for coming. I know you wanted to be downstairs enjoying your classmates, but I need this class today. And as a distraction, I have my best student here to present something special for you. Mina Myoui!

I forced a smile making my way over to the white piano that resided in the center of the stage. This was a completely different performance from what I was used to, even Miss Young noticed that. I rarely played an instrument and when I did I always avoided the piano. I don't know why, but it was a way of keeping the integrity and the connection I had with it something that was ours alone. And here I am, going against my everything again for the girl in front of me.

- Hey guys. This song is dedicated entirely to Chaeyoung.

I played the first chords right after, the nervousness now seemed to give way to excitement. A certain kind of peace came over me the moment I closed my eyes to start the melody.

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

I took a deep breath feeling the emotion of each sentence and each word. The piano only played once as my voice filled the void.

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

I quickly searched, with half-closed eyes, Chaeyoung's face. She had a discreet smile in the corner of her mouth, seeing that made me smile too and reassure me to continue.

‘Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning

By this time, my eyes were squeezing shut again, my chest fighting my heartbeats that insisted on going faster. Each word was a statement, a truth that expressed everything my heart said about her. It was more intense than I imagined and the ending was said with even more feeling, full of certainty and in the fullness of my voice without the piano.

'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you
I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

A silence settled after my last breath and my eyes finally opened to the attentive audience. Chaeyoung had her lip between her teeth, nervousness evident to me thanks to that gesture. I hope she was able to capture everything I meant by that, not just a song, but my feelings sung in the most intense way I've ever experienced.

I emptied my chest and began to smile. That's it Chaeyoung, everything about me loves absolutely everything about you. And here I am, asking in silent pleading that you do the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1.3K 34
Myoui Mina a 34 years old widow business woman from States visits Korea for her best friend's Park Jihyo's wedding. Unexpectedly she'll meet her b...
Wine By Vi

Fanfiction

347K 14.1K 50
A living tsundere, Son Chaeyoung, who thinks she is straight and in love with her childhood friend, Park Jinyoung. Her world turned upside down encou...
11.1K 504 37
Myoui Mina, daughter of a Billionaire in Japan, needed to save her family's company after she found out that her supposedly loving fiancée was actual...
68.3K 2.3K 46
Chaeyoung a girl who beams the brightest smile that could even light up a whole town, but behind those smile hides the deepest secrets that Mina woul...