Across Times "From Earth to B...

By Momma1982

You used to be a normal woman who had a job and family then you were sent to Beastworld and now you literally... More

Chapter 1 Crash Landing
Chapter 2 Thank You
Chapter 3 Village
Chapter 4 Hello
Chapter 5 Reunion
Chapter 6 Mate 18+
Chapter 7 Weapon
Chapter 8 Knuckle Bumps 18+
Chapter 9 Presents
Chapter 10 Fight for You
Chapter 11 Sister
Chapter 12 We Got This
Chapter 13 A Good Day! 18+
Chapter 14 Sisters and Uncles
Chapter 15 Peace
Chapter 16 To the Cave!
Chapter 17 Dream
Chapter 18 Welcome
Chapter 19 Visitor
Chapter 20 Smile
Chapter 21 Best Friend
Chapter 22 Let's go! 18+
Chapter 23 Take it easy!
Chapter 24 What do you want? 18+
Chapter 25 Stay True
Chapter 26 Surprising
Chapter 26 Huh
Chapter 27 Tomorrow!
Chapter 28 Not angry! 18+
Chapter 29 I smell trouble! 18+
Chapter 30 Hello
Chapter 31 Yes
Chapter 32 Wow
Chapter 33 Growing 18+
Chapter 34 Eggs
Chapter 35 For You!
Chapter 36 Sweet
Chapter 37 Safe 18+
Chapter 38 Splash
Chapter 39 Let's go again!
Chapter 40 Alliance
Chapter 41 Don't
Chapter 42 Never
Chapter 43 What? 18+
Chapter 44 Those Days
Chapter 45 Greetings
Chapter 46 Sure Thing!
Chapter 47 Crossing 18+
Chapter 48 Anytime
Chapter 50 Foolish 18+
Chapter 51 Sunset 18+
Chapter 52 Knock 18+
Chapter 53 Revealing
Chapter 54 Here
Chapter 55 Nurses
Chapter 56 What a sight! 18+
Chapter 57 Work to do!
Chapter 58 A War God 18+
Chapter 59 Oh it's you!
Chapter 60 Messenger 18+
Chapter 61 Wrinkles
Chapter 63 Hello Friend 18+
Chapter 64 Crazy Day 18+
Chapter 65. Favorite Student
Chapter 66 What the F*=% 18+
Chapter 67 Dang
Chapter 68 Eventful
Chapter 69 My Turn 18+
Chapter 70 Many Do!
Chapter 71 The Moon 18+
Chapter 72 Exciting
Chapter 73 You did!
Chapter 74 Thank You!
Chapter 75 Beautiful 18+
Chapter 76 Us!
Chapter 77 Males 18+
Chapter 78 Curiosity
Chapter 79 Pie
Chapters 80 How?
Chapter 81 Sounds Good!
Chapter 82 Help 18+
Chapter 83 Breakfast
Chapter 84 This was fun!
Chapter 85 Spill the beans!
Chapter 86 Yes!
Chapter 87 Who 18+
Chapter 88 Try
Chapter 89 What You Got!
Chapter 90 Awakening
Chapter 91 Back
Chapter 92 Trouble 18+
Chapter 93 Hello
Chapter 94 Meet
Chapter 95 Wonder
Chapter 96 Reunited
Chapter 97 Sing 18+
Chapter 98 Training
Chapter 99 Love 18+
Chapter 100 Come in 18+
Chapter 101 Promise
Chapter 102 Whoa!
Chapter 103 See Ya 18+
Chapter 104 We're in!

Chapter 62 We Will!

26 1 0
By Momma1982

Putting my little picture album ,back in my bra  " When did you get those pictures you  call them?" Yoshi,  my Momma and Desiree took some with there phones " The square or rectangle things people talk on can take pictures!" I say with a smile . How did you put those demons to sleep? I giggled " Oh that , it's called tranquilizer it can put a elephant to sleep without killing it, things happen in the wild so nature conservation people observe them and use tranquilizer so they can give medical treatment without being seriously hurt or killed! He nods " How did you know it would work?" I didn't Yoshi I just had to try something! I say with a giggle as he looks serious "Don't get hurt!"  I would have used my strength but I didn't, I know you have friends in that clan I would be naive to think otherwise ! He hugs me. We walk back in the village to the others  I watch as I notice a village woman with her child, she looks hungry, the mothers face is dirty, " The child must be half demon!" Yoshi held my hand as we approached " Hello,  I am Jessica I haven't seen you around here are you from another village?" I ask with a smile I wait for a response she seems scared or hesitant I thought  " What a handsome boy , I have cubs and pups they would play with him, would you like to have friends?" I ask as he nods giggling. I go back home  tomorrow evening after that we will come back with them and you kids can play! " Are you hungry?" The mother began sobbing  , I pulled a basket full of sandwiches and  fruit out of my bag " Thank you!" The bowed. There is no need for bowing just visit me next week! The little boy hurriedly hugs me and scampers off with his mother. I turn and I see Inuyasha he pulled me into a hug,  I kissed his cheek "I thought of you, when  I saw the boy and wanted him to have friends,  I thought we could help his mother with food I think she needs a friend too!" I need to go see Lanze and nurse the cubs " Let's go!"we walk through the forest to the river I step in the water  " Lanze, Lanze " I see bubbles coming up and three little ones " Oh my cubs,  where is your Daddy? And your swimming alone now !" I hug them as both my boys latch on under my shirt as I sat in the edge, Inuyasha played with our girl as she swam from the other side of the river then back,She is a little beauty! Inuyasha says smiling " Lanze must be hunting! I thought as my boys nuzzled my breast I kissed their cheeks I look at there eyes my boy with blue hair has golden eyes while my boy with lavender hair as blue eyes I look at our girl  she has one blue and one gold " hydrochromia!" I said smiling. "" What is that?" Inuyasha asked curiously,  It's a scientific word for bi colored eyes! I say as he nods as the boys got full Inuyasha burped them as they went to sleep,  I summoned a blanket for them to lay on as it began to get dark Lanze came up " What happened,  were you attacked?" I stood as we pull him out of the water. I am happy you came for the cubs I smelled blood in the water and went to check while they were in the nest asleep " There are demons I think attracted to the blood in the water but the flesh made those eating it go mad they attacked I had to kill many!" I kissed him " I am so glad you're alright !" I focused on his wounds as warmth and light radiate from my hands healing him. "We are damn sure going to investigate this Inuyasha growls out!" From now now on let me send you food until we know what is happening! I say as Lanze kissed me once more " Make sure they don't get near it,you and the cubs go with us tomorrow !" I say tearfully. " We will!" Lanze chirped with a grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494 12 55
This one is loosely based on Inuyasha , and Yashahime. I don't own those👈 There will be lemon 🍋 and 18 + warnings ⚠️⚠️ Happy Reading . You met who...
126K 3.8K 53
You know that saying when life gives you lemons? Well, life just handed me a fucking lemon tree. College was kicking my ass with tuition, loans, and...
857 4 13
A woman inherited an old mansion , money , and a portal to another world where she helps to improve their lives and bring other clans together! Join...
66K 5.4K 59
The world I'm from is not the world I grew up in. My family is royalty, I'm the future Queen of the Kingdom of Korea. But because of a story that's b...