✓ | 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 ♡ Jasp...

By -ruffierosefanfics

𝗙!𝗢𝗖 𝘅 𝗝𝗮𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗲 Annabeth Swan moves to Forks, Washington with her older twin sister, Isabell... More

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 + 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
1.1 | Forks, Washington
1.2 | The Cullens
1.3 | First Impressions
1.4 | Creating Bonds
1.5 | Second Impressions
1.6 | Car Incident
1.7 | Field Trip
1.8 | La Push, Baby
1.9 | Truth's Out
1.10 | Together
1.11 | Their Past Lives
1.12 | Baseball
1.13 | The Hunt
1.14 | James' Game
1.15 | Prom
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
2.1 | Birthday Promises
2.2 | Control Is Overrated
2.3 | Day By Day
2.4 | New Bonds
2.5 | The Pack
2.6 | Grandma Rose
2.7 | Attacked
2.8 | Alice Cullen
2.9 | Volterra, Italy
2.10 | Magnolia Clave
2.11 | Reunited
2.12 | Mutual Understanding
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
3.1 | Days Go By
3.2 | Stranger
3.3 | Gran's Visit
3.4 | Her Real Story
3.5 | Graduation
3.6 | Weakened
3.7 | Jasper's Past
3.8 | Snowy Battle
3.9 | Silence
3.10 | Transition
3.11 | New Species
3.12 | Ireland
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐜𝐭
4.1 | Bella's Wedding
4.2 | Peaceful Days
4.3 | Bella's Pregnant?!
4.4 | House Divided
4.5 | Anna's Warning
4.6 | Labour
4.7 | Transitioned
4.8 | Colorado Trip
4.9 | Irina's Mistake
4.10 | Uniting Friends
4.11 | Special Gifts
4.12 | The Night Before
4.13 | The Big Fight
4.14 | Era of Peace
The End

4.15 | As Time Goes By

2.8K 79 14
By -ruffierosefanfics

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Anna stood at the window watching the rain fall against it, her hand rested on the bump that stuck out signalling how close it was to the end of her term. The family had mostly left Forks but Anna and Jasper agreed to stay so that Charlie could be present for Anna's pregnancy after missing Bella's; though Anna's was more mundane compared to Bella's. Renesmee had reached maturity and the girl was currently attending high school in Illinois where Bella and Edward were staying with Jacob and Marin not too far from them. Despite the Olympic Coven being in different places around the states, they kept in touch with one another and promised to be present once Anna had the baby.

"What has you so deep in thought?" Her husbands voice pulled Anna from her mind, she turned to Jasper who was leaning in the doorway with a loving expression. "Just thinking about what the future holds," Anna told him as she turned to him, Jasper walked towards Anna and lightly grabbed her hips, pulling her forward to share a sweet kiss. "No matter what comes, we'll have each other," Jasper told her before placing his hand on Anna's stomach, he grinned as they listened to the two separate heartbeats. "Twins will be a handful," Anna commented but Jasper was too happy about being a father to truly care.

It wasn't long till Anna had given birth to their twins, Isobel and Asher Hale; a few complications. Anna and Jasper were ecstatic to be parents and it was only a few days after Rosalie had given birth to her own child. The Cullen family had grown in size welcoming a new species of Vampires into existence with other Cold Ones coming to Anna for a miracle blessing; even a few members of the Volturi guard had come to the Heretic for the blessing and to all she granted them the chance to have children of their own. It was a new generation within the world but one gifted with many opportunities.

Jasper was a great father to his children, the twins had gifts of their own that had shown from the moment they opened their eyes for the first time. Isobel was a daddy's girl, her bond with Jasper was strong and unbreakable despite her adoring her uncle Paul more. While Asher was a clear mama's boy, he spent more of his time with his mother learning about her life and magic; small signs of magic showing in his actions on a daily basis. Anna never thought that meeting Jasper would lead into her happy ever after, but yet here she was with her husband and children living happily and at peace for forever.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Renesmee and Isobel climbed out of the car and looked around the car park with interest, the cousins weren't sure how they felt about going to high school but they knew their respective parents wouldn't let them do otherwise. "Why are we always the new kids?" Isobel asked her older cousin who sighed and turned to her, "Because mom says we need to play off as normal as possible." The two heard a motorbike pull up next to them, the helmet came off to reveal Amelia who grinned. "Why are you two so concerned? We are the powerful trio of a new generation of our kind," Amelia told them as she ran her fingers through her golden locks.

Isobel rolled her eyes at that but she knew her cousin was right, they were a new breed of Vampires known as Dhampir's. "Where's Asher and Brandon?" Amelia asked as she looked around with a sigh, she was admiring the many beautiful faces. "They'll be here soon. Brandon won't miss his first day with Renesmee," Isobel teased before laughing. "Your twin is the reason they are late," Renesmee stated as she leaned against the car waiting for Brandon to show up which only made Isobel and Amelia laugh. Within a few minutes, a Camaro pulled up and two males got out with smirks on their faces.

"Hey beautiful," Brandon greeted Renesmee, the two shared a kiss before he wrapped his arms around her waist as Asher poked Amelia and annoyed her. "I'm gonna murder your brother," Amelia warned Isobel who sighed and grabbed her older brother, pulling him over to her. "Best behaviour, Ash. Mom has already warned us that she won't torelate the same misbehaviour you had at our old school," Isobel reminded Asher who rolled his eyes despite knowing his younger sister was right. "Yeah, yeah. Let's just head in and get the first day over with," Asher said before the five of them headed into the school meeting up with Will; Asher smiling at his family.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Renesmee Carlie Cullen, the only daughter of Edward and Isabella Cullen. Born while her mother was human, aged beautifully and was mated to Brandon. Brandon Leigh Uley, the only son of Sam and Emily Uley. Their miracle child that was born after the treaty with the Volturi when Anna used her power to slow Renesmee's age. They were the soulmates that established a new era of peace between the Cold Ones and the Shifters, a true sight of love between different people. William John Black, the son of Jacob and Marin Black. He was a strong hybrid who had all the makings of an Alpha, however, like his father, he didn't want the title.

Isobel Magnolia Whitlock, the younger twin of Jasper and Anna Whitlock. She was at risk of not surviving during birth but with the sacrifice of Grandma Rose's magic, she managed to survive. Asher Charles Whitlock, the older twin of Jasper and Anna Whitlock. He was completely healthy and strong in birth, his golden ocher eyes showed clear signs of the vampire side of life. Amelia Rose Cullen, the miracle daughter of Rosalie and Emmett Cullen thanks to Annabeth's blessing. She was a force to be reckoned with and the perfect copy cat of her mother who was beyond grateful for the chance to be a mother of her own child.

Asher stepped into the classroom after his sister, the twins stopped when their eyes locked on to two separate people. Isobel bit her lip as she made eye contact with a girl that had bright blue eyes and a shy smile on her face, Isobel instantly knew that the girl was her mate; her grin widened as she made her way over to the seat next to her. Meanwhile, Asher's gaze was locked on a raven-haired girl who paid him no mind, her glasses rested on her nose as she read her textbook. Asher swallowed carefully as her scent calmed him and teased him, he knew he was in for a challenge; but he was ready.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Rosemary Speaks

And there's the final chapter of Soulbound. A little insight into the future of their life. I wasn't completely sure about what I wanted to write but ultimately came up with this. So sorry if it's disappointing but feel free to envision whatever future you wish.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 1.7K 13
"You put your arms around me and I'm home. I know I haven't been the same, but please don't leave me, Jasper." Aaron Swan, cousin to Bella Swan was s...
248K 7K 44
Sophia Swan has lead a seemingly normal life in Forks, Washington with her father Charlie. The two of them were happy together, and nothing ever chan...
215K 5.3K 63
It's been a while since the eldest child of Renee Dwyer, and Charlie Swan has returned to Forks. Distressed over his parents broken marriage he left...
115K 2.6K 26
Y/n moves to Forks, Washington with her dad and step-mom. She arrives around the same time as Bella Swan. Luckily the two new kids become friends. Bu...