โœ“ | ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ โ™ก Jasp...

By -ruffierosefanfics

๐—™!๐—ข๐—– ๐˜… ๐—๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ Annabeth Swan moves to Forks, Washington with her older twin sister, Isabell... More

๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐
๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ค + ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
1.1 | Forks, Washington
1.2 | The Cullens
1.3 | First Impressions
1.4 | Creating Bonds
1.5 | Second Impressions
1.6 | Car Incident
1.7 | Field Trip
1.8 | La Push, Baby
1.9 | Truth's Out
1.10 | Together
1.11 | Their Past Lives
1.12 | Baseball
1.13 | The Hunt
1.14 | James' Game
1.15 | Prom
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
2.1 | Birthday Promises
2.2 | Control Is Overrated
2.3 | Day By Day
2.4 | New Bonds
2.5 | The Pack
2.6 | Grandma Rose
2.7 | Attacked
2.8 | Alice Cullen
2.9 | Volterra, Italy
2.10 | Magnolia Clave
2.11 | Reunited
2.12 | Mutual Understanding
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
3.1 | Days Go By
3.2 | Stranger
3.3 | Gran's Visit
3.4 | Her Real Story
3.5 | Graduation
3.6 | Weakened
3.7 | Jasper's Past
3.9 | Silence
3.10 | Transition
3.11 | New Species
3.12 | Ireland
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐œ๐ญ
4.1 | Bella's Wedding
4.2 | Peaceful Days
4.3 | Bella's Pregnant?!
4.4 | House Divided
4.5 | Anna's Warning
4.6 | Labour
4.7 | Transitioned
4.8 | Colorado Trip
4.9 | Irina's Mistake
4.10 | Uniting Friends
4.11 | Special Gifts
4.12 | The Night Before
4.13 | The Big Fight
4.14 | Era of Peace
4.15 | As Time Goes By
The End

3.8 | Snowy Battle

2.9K 117 27
By -ruffierosefanfics

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

After Anna and Bella dragged their scent through the forest towards the clearing that would prove to be an advantage for the Cullens in the battle, Jacob and Paul had shown up to carry the twins up to the campsite to hopefully cover their scents; including Anna and Paul having to step in when Edward and Jacob tried going each other. Jasper had full trust in Paul purely because Anna trusted him, the vampire nodded to Paul before watching him go. Anna and Jasper had already discussed that he needed to be in the field fighting, despite his hesitation, Jasper was willing to let Edward protect them alongside Jacob and Seth.

They had organised everything with Charlie who was fine with the girls camping considering he had plans to go fishing which meant he'd be safe; that had eased the twins. And Anna had to deal with Bella's complaints about Edwards lack of intimacy with her which amused the blonde who could clearly tell that her sister was sexually frustrated, not that Anna will ever know that feeling because her and Jasper are intimate quite a lot; she was certain that Charlie would have a heart attack if he knew. But she pushed that aside as she pulled on some gloves and a warm jacket, her mind was racing about everything that would be happening.

"Darling?" Jasper noticed the look in Anna's eyes, the uncertainty surrounding her made him more worried than he already was. "What is it?" Jasper asked her as he placed his hand against her face, looking into her eyes as she took in a shaky breath. "I'm okay... just a little uneasy. Worried about everyone," Anna told him before wrapping her arms around him and leaning her head against his chest, Jasper wrapped his own arms around her and rested his head on hers. "We'll get through this," Jasper whispered to her, he kissed the top of her head before pulling back enough to kiss her on the lips.

"I love you, Jasper Whitlock," Anna whispered against Jasper's lips. "I love you, Annabeth Swan," Jasper whispered back before he pressed against her lips. The outcome of the fight was unknown to them so Anna wanted to be prepared for anything, she had already ─ unknown to everyone ─ written letters in case everything went wrong. She tried to keep her mind positive but she knew the feeling in her chest was screaming at her that something was gonna go wrong. "Everything will be okay, Anna. You'll see," Jasper told her in hopes to reassure her, he knew she could play the tough act but her emotions he felt betrayed her; he knew she was worried and scared.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Anna relaxed in Paul's arms, she watched the sky pass by as they headed up the mountain with Jacob ahead of them carrying Bella. "What's going on with you, Anna?" Paul asked Anna softly, he had picked up on her chemo-signals that screamed fear and sorrow. "Just worried about everyone fighting," Anna told him, she was necessarily lying to him but she wasn't being as truthful as she played. "We'll be okay. And don't worry, I'll look out for your mate," Paul told her with an indifferent tone but Anna still appreciated it. "Jasper already told me that he'd look out for you," Anna said with a smile, her boyfriend and brother figure getting along made her happy.

Paul didn't reply to that but she knew he appreciated the backup, Anna was just hoping that the bad feeling in her chest was only due to the battle in itself. They reached the campsite and Paul headed back down, his action blocked out further attraction to Bella or Anna's scent. Anna climbed into the tent and sat down with Bella as Edward was talking to Jacob and Seth. "Are you okay?" Bella asked her sister, her worried expression was something Anna hadn't seen in a long time. "I don't know, to be honest... I just... hope that everyone will be okay," Anna answered her before noticing Bella's frown.

"You know I may be angry with certain decisions you've made, but at the end of the day, you're still my older sister and I love you forever and always," Anna expressed to Bella, she wasn't sure what may happen and while she couldn't forgive Bella or Edwards actions; she could still admit that nothing else had changed, Bella was her sister and she still loved her with all of her heart. "I understand your point of view... I love you too, forever and always," Bella replied before the sisters hugged, Anna closed her eyes cherishing this hug as she came to terms with what her fate may be in this battle; she was ready.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Anna slept the night away cuddled up with her sister and Jacob behind Bella for extra warmth, she hadn't paid any attention to the competing trio as it wasn't her problem to deal with. In the early morning, Anna was the first to wake up, she looked over to Edward who was clearly pouting at the sight of his girlfriend snug in Jacob's arms. "What's more important to you, Edward? Your petty jealousy or Bella's warmth?" Anna asked him as she sat up and pulled Jasper's jacket on to stay warm. "You're still mad at me," Edward said back to her ignoring her questions. "Damn straight I am, Edward. You are not the Coven leader... you made everyone suffer because you suffered," Anna told him calmly.

Edward looked up at Anna and stayed silent, he knew she was right and there was no arguing that point. "Magnolia told me that Bella was your true mate... But either way, you didn't know that when you chose her and then left her. You fed into her obsessive behaviour and then you left her in the woods vulnerable... I will still hurt you for that, Edward Cullen. I'm still very, very angry with you," Anna explained to him with a stern tone that truthfully would've caused anxiety in human Edward. "It will take a long time for me to forgive you. So you better be very careful with your choices," Anna added as she felt Bella move, she turned to her older sister to see Jacob already awake and smirking.

"Don't you smirk smugly, I'm fuming with you Jacob Black," Anna sneered causing Jacob to drop the smirk. "Bella has strictly told you that she does not love you the way you love her. She may love you, Jacob but she isn't in love with you and you need to accept that. She chose Edward and she will always choose Edward so you learn to accept that before you destroy yourself and lose a chance with another who will love you back," Anna expressed to Jacob before she reached for the thermostat bottle containing the hot chocolate that Jasper had made for her prior to heading up the mountain. She poured some into the lid while Jacob and Edward shared a small glance before processing Annabeth's words to them.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

The fight had begun. Anna paced anxiously near Seth who watched over his Imprint Sister while listening to the pack link of the battle. "Jacob just got there. He's good," Edward told the sisters, Anna nodded but stopped pacing at the shift in the air. "What is it?" Edward asked her noticing the way she looked around the area. "He found us... I feel Victoria," Anna told him as she looked down the mountain into a small clearing where Riley Biers approached with a sadistic smile. "Riley, listen to me. Victoria's just using you, to distract me. But she knows I'll kill you," Edward warned as he stood protectively in front of Bella and Anna; he wouldn't let either of them get hurt.

"In fact, she'll be glad she doesn't have to deal with you anymore," Edward continued putting doubt into Riley's head. Victoria emerged from the woods, her eyes trained on Anna more than anyone else; the blonde stared right back at her almost tauntingly in a similar way that James had that first day they encountered each other and it was obvious that Victoria noticed due to the way her glare deepened. "Don't listen, Riley. I told you about their mind tricks," Victoria told Riley who turned to her, Anna rolled her eyes at the desperation in Riley's eyes. "I can read her mind, so I know what she thinks of you," Edward told Riley. "He's lying," Victoria spoke up using her manipulation to get her way.

"She only created you and this army to avenge her true mate, James. It's the only thing she cares about. Not you," Edward continued as Bella stayed close by him, Anna keeping her eyes on Victoria knowing Edward could handle Riley alone. "There's only you. You know that," Victoria said as she turned to Riley, her eyes soft in fake care for him. "Think about it. You're from Forks, you know the area. That's the only reason she chose you. She doesn't love you," Edward tried to reason with Riley to prevent a fight, he didn't want Riley to be caught in the crossfire but Anna knew Victoria's manipulative words would win. "Riley... don't let him do this to us. You know I love you," Victoria told Riley.

"You're dead," Riley sneered at Edward moving to rush Edward but Seth intercepted the attack and landed on Riley, taking a chunk of Riley's hand. Riley roars in fury and pain as Seth circled back for another attack. Victoria turns to run when Anna stepped forward, "You'll never get another chance like this." Victoria stopped and turned to Anna who stepped forward, her mind opened to Edward; Grab Bella and protect her with your life. Do not defy me, it's all I ask. Edward was hesitant as he heard her words clear as day in his head, he had already angered her enough; defying her words would only piss her off and he needed to earn her forgiveness, so he grabbed Bella's hand and backed away slowly.

"You want me... You want Jasper to feel the pain you felt when he killed James," Anna taunted as she prepared for Victoria to lunge, anger blazing in Victoria's eyes. "When he tore his head from his shoulders, ripped him to pieces. When we turned him to ash," Anna smirked with sadistic pride, "When he turned him into nothing." Victoria finally screamed in anger, she lunged towards Anna and her eyes overlapped with grey as she moved towards her. Edward and Bella watched in awe as Anna grabbed a hold of Victoria's arm and side, throwing her back into a tree which sent a further rage through Victoria.

Meanwhile, Riley pushed Seth off of him into a cliff, sharp shards of rock fall around Bella as Edward moves to fight Riley. Riley and Edward move like a blur as they attempt to rip each other apart. Seth ─ injured ─ stands as protectively he could in front of Bella as Victoria gets the upper hand on Anna and throws her into the cliff. Anna groans from the impact, pushing up and punching Victoria across the face; Her mana levels may have been low but she had enough mana strength to fight. Victoria stumbled, she hadn't known about Anna's true power but she wasn't backing down; her rage wouldn't let her even if she wanted to.

Victoria manages to get the upper hand on Anna and flipped the blonde over her shoulder and held her head back revealing her neck and shoulder. Bella's eyes turned from Edward who had managed to overpower Riley to Anna as her scream rippled through the air causing the mountain itself to shake. Everyone down on the field froze from the sheer power that split through the environment; Newborns dropping to their knees holding their ears as the ringing caused them pain. Jasper's dead heart clenched as he looked to the mountain knowing exactly who that was, he turned his head to Alice whose eyes had widened in fear; The snow, the blood... her last breath.

Edward looked up at Victoria and Anna, his eyes widened as Anna smiled softly at him before she focused what little energy she had in her body sending Victoria flying into the cliffside. Seth managed to sink his teeth into Riley's neck out of pure rage for the harm to his Imprint Sister while the wolves down in the main battle also fought with newfound rage blazing through them. Riley pleaded for Victoria's help but the woman merely ignored him as Seth ripped his head off, the red head turned to Bella as Anna dropped against the snow; her blood tainting the white environment causing Victoria's focus to reduce.

Bella rushed over to her sister who was turning pale from the loss of blood, Bella grabbed Anna's hand as Edward fought against Victoria. Anna's eyes focused on Bella who had tears streaming down her face as her sister bled, "What... What can I do?" Bella applied pressure to Anna's bleeding shoulder, the wound looked less like a bite mark and more like a dog had torn through her shoulder; Victoria wanted her dead not turned. "You'll...be...okay," Anna whispered to her sister before looking towards the sky as small snowflakes dropped from the sky. "No, no, no... What about Charlie? What about Jasper and Paul? What about Tyler and me?... you can't..." Bella cried out.

Edward finally managed to pummel Victoria into the ground, he manoeuvred himself behind her and rips into her neck with his teeth, tearing her head off in the process. The pack and Cullen Coven fought harshly against the newborns below, Jasper was in a rage as he fought without caring about the consequences, he didn't want to know what Alice saw; he didn't want to know that his mate was dead ─ that he had failed her again. Paul felt the bond between him and Anna snap, his wolf howled in agony as it did alerting the pack of what had happened; Jacob's own heart breaking. Edward looks over to the sisters with a frown, Seth howls to the sky as Anna's last breath leaves her lips.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Rosemary Speaks

Ahhhh... oops 😬

See you, uh, next chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.2K 62
Janetta Swan is Bella's older sister. She has lived in Forks all her life. Janetta has a secret: she is a supernatural being. She has been able to ge...
10.5K 203 13
Anna is the older twin sister of Bella Swan. When the girls where a few months old their mother took them away with her. What happens when the girls...
362K 7.7K 27
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is the original version of Emily Swan's story. The Rewritten version is Our Forever containing Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Brea...
205K 4.5K 36
A new coven shows up in Forks. Luciana Rossi and her very large family/coven show up Bella's senior year ready for a new start. They slowly learn how...