āœ“ | š’šØš®š„š›šØš®š§š ā™” Jasp...

Galing kay -ruffierosefanfics

š—™!š—¢š—– š˜… š—š—®š˜€š—½š—²š—æ š—›š—®š—¹š—² Annabeth Swan moves to Forks, Washington with her older twin sister, Isabell... Higit pa

š’šØš®š„š›šØš®š§š
š’šØš®š§šš­š«šššœš¤ + š€šžš¬š­š”šžš­š¢šœ
š€šœš­ šŽš§šž
1.1 | Forks, Washington
1.2 | The Cullens
1.3 | First Impressions
1.4 | Creating Bonds
1.5 | Second Impressions
1.6 | Car Incident
1.7 | Field Trip
1.8 | La Push, Baby
1.9 | Truth's Out
1.10 | Together
1.11 | Their Past Lives
1.12 | Baseball
1.13 | The Hunt
1.14 | James' Game
1.15 | Prom
š€šœš­ š“š°šØ
2.1 | Birthday Promises
2.2 | Control Is Overrated
2.3 | Day By Day
2.4 | New Bonds
2.5 | The Pack
2.6 | Grandma Rose
2.7 | Attacked
2.8 | Alice Cullen
2.9 | Volterra, Italy
2.10 | Magnolia Clave
2.11 | Reunited
2.12 | Mutual Understanding
š€šœš­ š“š”š«šžšž
3.1 | Days Go By
3.2 | Stranger
3.3 | Gran's Visit
3.4 | Her Real Story
3.5 | Graduation
3.7 | Jasper's Past
3.8 | Snowy Battle
3.9 | Silence
3.10 | Transition
3.11 | New Species
3.12 | Ireland
š…š¢š§ššš„ š€šœš­
4.1 | Bella's Wedding
4.2 | Peaceful Days
4.3 | Bella's Pregnant?!
4.4 | House Divided
4.5 | Anna's Warning
4.6 | Labour
4.7 | Transitioned
4.8 | Colorado Trip
4.9 | Irina's Mistake
4.10 | Uniting Friends
4.11 | Special Gifts
4.12 | The Night Before
4.13 | The Big Fight
4.14 | Era of Peace
4.15 | As Time Goes By
The End

3.6 | Weakened

2.6K 106 12
Galing kay -ruffierosefanfics

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Anna opened her eyes slowly, she felt too comfortable to even consider getting out of bed. She felt Jasper's cool fingers brush lightly down her back under her shirt, she knew he'd be reading considering Vampires don't sleep. "Are you sure you'll be able to handle being around the wolves training them?" Anna asked Jasper after a few minutes more of silence. "I'm more concerned about you seeing the other side of me," Jasper replied to her with a worried expression. "I love all versions of you, Jasper Whitlock," Anna told him as she moved up to look down at him, "I'm more concerned about my... excitement seeing you in your Major mindset."

Jasper smirked at her words, "Is that right, ma'am?" Anna shivered at the low tone before leaning down closer to his lips, "Absolutely, Major Whitlock." Jasper slammed his lips against Anna's, the seductive tone made the title he once loathed all the more enticing to him. It never felt right coming from Maria but hearing Annabeth call him Major Whitlock made his dead heart almost skip a beat. Anna moaned against his lips, letting Jasper flip them over so he was hovering above her. "I love you, Anna Swan," Jasper whispered against her lips, the look in his eyes showed pure honesty of his words. "I love you, Jasper Whitlock," Anna replied proving she loved all versions of him.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Anna noticed her phone ringing after Jasper headed downstairs to hunt with Colton and talk about their plans for training, Anna answered the phone and furrowed her brows at the unknown number calling her. "Hello?" Anna greeted cautiously once she had answered. "Hello Annabeth," The female replied making Anna sit up in confusion. "Who is this?" Anna asked as she climbed out of the bed, pulling on her jeans while holding her phone between her ear and shoulder. "We've had an encounter before but let me introduce myself, I'm Nadia Clave," Nadia spoke through the phone, a conniving grin evident in her tone.

"What do you want, Nadia?" Anna asked cautiously, she didn't want to anger the woman. "To offer you an opportunity," Nadia responded as Anna readjusted the shirt she was wearing. "Which is?" Anna asked after clearing her throat, she frowned at the response. "You meet me on the road without your cowboy and I'll release your precious friend, Tyler or I'll kill him," Nadia told her before hanging up, Anna swallowed carefully as she thought about what she had just been told. Anna finished getting dressed and left a note for Jasper before heading to her bike, climbing on and starting the engine, she knew exactly what to do.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Annabeth raced to the location without further hesitation, she wasn't gonna let Tyler die because of her world; she knew he'd have questions afterwards but she was fine with it as long as he's okay in the process. When she rolled up to the road she last saw Nadia, the woman was standing there with two others who were holding a staggering and delirious Tyler making Anna angry. "Okay, I'm here," Anna said once she had taking the helmet off, she climbed off of her bike and stepped forward. Tyler raised his head with a frown, "No... you shouldn't have come." Anna sent her best friend a sympathetic smile.

"You do understand that I have no idea how to do this nor do I know if there will be consequences of bringing your mate back," Anna warned Nadia hoping she'll listen. "Well, it's a good thing I do. Now, you better hope no one knows because poor Tyler will pay the price," Nadia warned and one of the people holding Tyler smirked as she tauntingly leaned in closer to him, sniffing his hair with her eyes focused on Anna. "All right... tell me what I have to do," Anna said with her eyes locked on Nadia who grinned maliciously. They moved into the woods, Anna dragging her bike off of the road to make sure they were hidden.

"This belonged to Damon along with this," Nadia spoke as she held out a ring before placing a vial of venom into her hand, "You will know the words as you do the spell." Nadia stepped back from Anna who looked up at her in disbelief but seeing Tyler, she knew she'd have to do something. Anna turned away from them and focused on the rising full moon that shone into the clearing, her eyes turning down to look at the ring and glass vial before closing her eyes and enclosing her fingers around them. Is this a risk worth taking? Magnolia's voice echoed through her mind, Anna believed it was.

The shine of the moon strengthened as Anna's blue eyes were overlapped with grey, her palms began shining the similar mist of grey before she opened her fists and the two items lifted into the air; hovering above her palms. Anna began chanting under her breath in a language none of the witnesses could decipher, Tyler's eyes widened at the sight before him. The wind picked up as the soil beneath them began to shake, Anna's body was still as a statue but her skin became pale as more time passed. Nadia and her companions had to cover their eyes from the brightness of the moon mixed with the dirt being thrown through the air.

Suddenly, a hand broke through the soil as the vial of venom exploded into dust that swirled in the air like a tornado before landing in the palm of the hand; seeping into the skin. Nadia's eyes widened as another hand broke through the soil, the ring glowed for a moment before soaring onto the new hands finger. The wind began to ease as the moon became its natural dull state, Anna's eyes returned to their blue tone as the body crawled their way out of the soil to reveal a man with brunette hair and ocher eyes, Nadia rushed towards him and cupped his face. "Damon?" Nadia whispered. "Nadia, my love?" Damon responded before hugging her.

Anna smiled softly at the two before she felt light-headed, she dropped to her knees before wiping under her eyes to see blood leaking rather than tears. "Your sister loved you, Nadia. I wished you realised how much," Anna said as she looked up at her great aunt, the vampire turned to her and gasped at the sickly appearance that happened as a result of the spell. Tyler rushed over to Anna and placed his hands on her face, "Hey... are you okay? You're gonna be okay, right?" Anna nodded as she was getting weaker by the second. "We're done here," Nadia said as she helped Damon to his feet, the two moving to leave as Tyler helped Anna to her feet.

"Nadia!" Anna shouted gaining the nomad's attention, "If you ever come into my life threatening my family, friends or home again... I'll do worse than Marcus or the Volturi." Nadia raised a brow at that while the others watched the scene. "Magnolia was your sister but me... I'm a distant descendant who holds no compassion for you and your coven; so don't piss me off because I will make you and your mate pay. Is that understood?" Anna asked with a stern tone which Nadia knew meant she wasn't playing around. "I understand," Nadia told her before she and her coven left.

Anna coughed and leaned forward as she did, she stumbled but Tyler steadied her. "I need to get you to the hospital," Tyler said but Anna shook her head immediately. "Jasper... only Jasper," Anna whimpered as pain struck through her body making her collapse, a rustle in the bushes pulled Tyler's attention; his eyes widened seeing a large grey wolf approaching them. "P-Paul..." Anna whispered as she looked towards the large wolf. "It's okay, Ty... he means no harm," Anna assured Tyler who was watching in amazement as the wolf shifted into a person, though Tyler turned away at the fact Paul was nude. "Bag..." Anna told Tyler who turned to the bag on the bike, opening it to see spare shorts.

Paul caught the shorts thrown his way and quickly put them on before moving to lift Anna up, "Embry will grab your bike. Let's get you to Jasper." Anna coughed before looking towards Tyler, "I'll be okay... Jared will take you home. We'll talk about it all soon." Tyler was hesitant to leave his best friend but understood that Anna's health was more important than his need to understand everything. Jared stepped up to Tyler and nodded at Anna who smiled before resting her head against Paul's chest; Embry grabbed Anna's bike and began pushing it to the pack house. "You'll be okay..." Paul assured Anna who smiled softly before closing her eyes.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Jasper had a bad feeling as he read Anna's note, he was paranoid knowing the dangers that threatened her life. And when she didn't answer her phone, he felt more scared than before however, before he and the family could go searching for her; Paul approached the house with Anna in his arms. Carlisle took notice of her extremely pale skin slick with a layer of sweat though her body seemed to be shivering, Paul's natural body heat was keeping her warm. "I found her in the woods, she was like this when I got there. Had a human boy with her who seemed panicked but we caught the scent of nomads in the area," Paul explained to them.

"It's mana exhaustion," Carlisle said with a frown, he knew that Anna wouldn't be able to use magic for quite some time. "It had to have been Nadia..." Rosalie spoke up with a saddened expression, she didn't like seeing Anna like this. "Which would mean she used necromancy to bring Nadia's mate back," Colton added as they knew the story from Anna. "Tyler would've been used as bait," Jasper said as he took Anna from Paul's arms, looking down at his mate with a defeated expression; no magic meant she was more vulnerable to the newborns and Victoria, this meant she wasn't as safe as she was before.

"She'll need rest, plenty of fluids and food," Carlisle informed Jasper knowing there wasn't much else he could do for Mana Exhaustion. "You'll have to keep an eye on her for the next twenty-four hours," Carlisle added as he looked at Jasper, the southern vampire nodded before turning and heading into the house with his mate in his arms. Bella watched as Jasper carried Anna upstairs, she frowned to herself as she realised how much danger her little sister was actually in. The threats of this world were endless but while she had been trapped worried about her own immortality with Edward, she hadn't stopped to consider what her sister was going through; and the guilt was only beginning.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Rosemary Speaks

Uh-oh, Anna's feeling the consequences of necromancy but at least Tyler is safe and Nadia is happy, right?

But how will Anna fair in the fight against newborns with her magic on shutdown?
I guess we'll find out!

See you in the next chapter!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

247K 7K 44
Sophia Swan has lead a seemingly normal life in Forks, Washington with her father Charlie. The two of them were happy together, and nothing ever chan...
306K 7.6K 58
~ REGULAR UPDATES ~ Y/n Swan has always had trouble controlling her anger so much so she often made stupid reckless decisions that resulted in her of...
586K 13.6K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
12.7K 453 16
Y/n Swan has just moved to Forks, Washington with his younger sister Bella to spend some time with their Dad (Charlie). After moving the two siblings...