Your Highness

By Miss-Mysterious1

Iris grew up secluded most of her life at the age of twenty-one never experienced love and always kept her he... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chaptet Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Six

714 44 23
By Miss-Mysterious1

Five Months Later

Iris Quinn

Iris fixed her hair as she looked in the mirror, Hong Joong told her to dress to empress and she already knew what today was. He was going to propose, she felt completed these past five months have been a bliss full of adventure. They were two peas in a pot she was his Axel, everywhere he was so was she. She rubbed her hands down her dress and smiled, she wore a mini dress with opened toed high heels. She paired a bracelet and some stud earrings with it, not too much but just enough.

She sprayed perfume on her body before looking at her now empty apartment, all that was left in there was a few boxes. Everything else was sold off, she grabbed the door knob before taking a deep breath opening the door.

"Damn." He huffed looking her up and down.

"Hong Joong, I thought I was going to meet you downstairs?" She asked.

"I was just heading down, but I'm glad I was moving slow." He smirked pulling her close.

Iris blushed as she locked eyes with him, she felt she was blessed to be in his presence. He pecked her lips before taking her hand leading her to the elevator, they stepped on and headed to the parking garage. Once they got into the car Axel pulled off, Iris took the time to take in the city she grew up in.

"Can you believe it's been five months already?" He asked.

"I can't it went by like a blink." She giggled.

"We have two months left, and we're off to my home. I can't wait to show you all the fun things to do in Xenovia." He smiled.

Iris smiled and nodded. She couldn't wait either, she was ready for a change. She squeezed his hand as the car came to a stop, he quickly got out and helped her out. She looked at the building in shock.

"Hong Joong? Why are we at the Epiphany sky place?" She asked.

"You're special and you deserve the world and much more." He smiled grabbing her hand.

"But how?" She asked.

"I have my ways." He chuckled.

Iris giggled as he helped her upstairs, once they reached the top he guided her to an elevator. She gripped his hand for dear life as she looked at how high they were off the ground, Hong Joong glanced at her before kissing her palm.

"It's ok." He said.

"I just never been this high before." She mumbled.

"I'm right here, and besides I got the elevators doubled checked just in case." He reassured her.

Iris nodded feeling herself calm down, the elevator came to a stop and he grabbed her hand guiding her toward the roof.

"SURPRISE!"

Iris jumped as she looked around noticing her family. She covered her mouth and giggled, she hadn't seen much of them since the wedding.

"Oh my god what are you guys doing here?" She asked.

"We've missed you to Iris." Ivy giggled.

Iris smiled and embraced her in a hug.

"Aw look at our baby girl." Jennifer nudged John.

John chuckled before embracing her in a hug. Iris smiled as she looked at Hong Joong, she gave him a light shove causing him to laugh.

"I can't believe you pulled this off? We've been together every second of the day." She giggled.

"I have my ways." He smirked.

He pecked her lips before going to greet her parents.

"Your highness stayed up all night just planning it." Axel whispered.

"Really?" She asked.

"Mhm, when you slept he planned." Axel nodded.

"That explained the bags he desperately tried to cover up." She chuckled.

Axel chuckled and nodded before going to talk to Irene. Iris walked over to Daniela and Ivy who were whispering to one another.

"What are y'all talking about?" Iris asked.

"Nothing." Daniel said.

Iris squinted her eyes at them before nodding.

"Mhmmmm, how was the honey moon?" Iris asked.

"Oh my god it was a bliss, we had so much fun and so much sex." Ivy gasp as she fanned herself.

Daniel chuckled.

"That is my time to go join the fellas." He pecked Ivy's cheek before giving Iris a quick hug.

Iris chuckled as she watched him walk away leaving them alone, A waiter came toward them with two flutes of champagne. Iris grabbed the two before passing one to Ivy, Ivy hesistently grabbed the glass.

"Cheers bitch." Iris smiled.

Ivy did a nervous chuckle as Iris clinked her glass against hers.

"So how is it being a wife?" Iris asked smiling.

"Oh it's wonderful, I feel complete. Daniel is truly amazing." Ivy smiled.

Iris sipped her champagne and nodded.

"Are you ready to become a wife better yet a Queen?" Ivy asked.

"I'm nervous, but I'm ready." Iris smiled.

"I'm proud of you Iris. You're so brave for taking a step out of your comfort zone." Ivy smiled.

"Thanks sis, now enough about me. How many months are you?" Iris asked raising a brow.

Ivy looked at her and scuffed as Iris took the glass out of her hand.

"How'd you know?" Ivy asked.

"You would've chugged that champagne by now, beside the glow and baby you hate wearing black." She giggled.

Ivy sighed.

"I'm two months...but don't tell anyone." Ivy said.

"Why don't you want anyone to know? This is a good thing and on top of that you're married now." Iris asked.

"I just want it to be a surprise, and besides today is about you." Ivy said.

"You're my sister who's carrying my niece of nephew. It's about family." She smiled.

Ivy smiled before embracing her in a hug.

"I love you so much." She whispered.

"I love you to." Iris smiled.

She felt arms snake around her waist and looked over her shoulder.

"Hey my love." He smiled pecking her cheek.

"Hi." She smiled facing him.

"Can I have this dance?" He asked.

"You lucky this my song." She giggled.

He smiled as he grabbed her hand leading her to the dance floor. Iris placed her hands on his shoulders as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Ed Sheeran thinking out loud filled her ears as they swayed back and fourth.

"Thank you for this." She mumbled.

"Oh my love, no need for that. You deserve everything good that's coming your way." He smiled before spinning her around.

Iris giggled.

"So do you." She laughed.

"You are my everything and much more. It doesn't get better than you Iris." He said locking eyes with her.

"I love you." She smiled.

"I love you more." He pecked her lips.

"I noticed Charlotte isn't here." She said.

"I tried to contact her and she said she'll be here but I guess not." He sighed.

"Well let's not worry about her right now." Iris shrugged.

"Yes my love." He smiled.

Iris smiled as they continued to dance before Hong Joong lead her to a table. She sat down as he stepped onto the podium.

"I want to say thank you guys for coming. I know I've been bugging you all these past five months-"

"Yes you have." Irene said.

Iris and everyone erupted with laughter. Hong Joong chuckled as he stood in front of Iris before he continued.

"To you guys Iris is a sister, a daughter, a cousin, and a friend. Iris is my moon, my star, my soul and my heart. She is the air I breath, I would do anything for her. These past few months I've never thought I would love someone so hard. I love you Iris and If I could do this all over again I would, So while all of your family is present. Will you marry me?" He asked getting on one knee.

Iris looked up at the sky as she fanned her eyes. It was to late as the water works already began. Hong Joong patted her eyes as she looked at him noticing he also had tears in his eyes.

She looked at the Ring and gasp.

"Yes." She said.

Hong Joong quickly slid the ring on her finger before placing his lips on hers.

"Let's go." Isla clapped.

"Jesus I did not expect to cry." Irene sniffed.

"Here you go Irene." Axel smiled handing her a napkin.

Irene smiled before she took it, Jennifer and John looked at one another before squeezing each others hand.

"I'm scared John." Jennifer whispered.

"She will be fine, I trust HJ to take care of our baby girl. She will call us if she needs us." John said.

"Maybe we made the wrong decision giving him our blessing." She said.

John looked at her before pulling her close.

"Look at our baby girl." John said.

Jennifer sighed as she looked at Iris, she was showing off her ring to Ivy and Isla with a smile on her face.

"When was the last time Iris smiled like that? Jen she is happy, and she is in love. I know this may sound weird coming from me but It's time for us to let her be a woman. The woman we raised her to be." He said.

Jennifer sniffed as she patted her eyes dry.

"You're right." She sighed.

"I know I am, now let's go be the proud parents that we are." He chuckled as he wiped her eyes.

Jennifer sniffed and cleaned her face before going to greet Iris.

"Congratulations baby." Jennifer smiled embracing her in a hug.

"Thank you momma." Iris smiled.

"Let me see this ring." Jennifer said grabbing her hand.

Iris smiled as she showed her mother her ring.

"I helped picked it out." Ivy said.

"It's beautiful." Jennifer smiled.

"He did good." John nodded.

Iris laughed, she watched as her parents talked to Ivy before distancing herself. She pulled out her phone and called Charlotte.

"Hello." Charlotte said.

"Hey where are you?" Iris asked.

"What do you mean?" Charlotte asked.

"Hong Joong said he invited you to my engagement party. Yet you're not here." Iris said as she looked at her ring.

"Umm I didn't get an invite either." She said.

Iris looked at the phone before putting it back to her ear. Hong Joong looked at her and smiled before walking toward her.

"Hong Joong said he sent you an invite." She said placing the phone on speaker.

"Hong Joong didn't send me shit, Iris do you think I would really miss your engagement?" Charlotte asked.

"I sent you an invitation to your home, Ivy even contacted you." Hong Joong said.

"What's going on?" Ivy asked.

"Charlotte is saying you guys didn't invite her." Iris sighed.

"Charlotte I talked to you the other day and you said you would be here." Ivy said.

The line went silent causing Hong Joong to roll his eyes.

"Hello." He said.

"She fucking hung up." Iris scuffed placing her phone in her pocket.

"You know what it's ok, we're not going to let that ruin your night." Ivy said.

"Exactly we just got engaged, we will deal with whatever is going on with Charlotte later. Let's dance and eat this delicious food." Hong Joong said grabbing a plate from a passing waiter.

Before Iris could respond he stuffed a crab cake in her mouth. She glared at him as he smiled and pecked her cheek.

Iris chewed and nodded, this is exactly what Hong Joong was talking about. She should've listened instead of tossing it to the side.

Comment

Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 377 42
What is going to happen, when Y/N finds out that her sister killed herself, because she got bullied at school by girl group. Is she going to take rev...
18.3K 1.2K 42
He had that infamous scowl of him, but in her eyes, she saw fear. He wasn't scowling with anger. He was panicked. He was afraid of something. He wasn...
2.2K 101 6
Hongjoong had been in love with Seonghwa for years. Maybe even since the first day they met. So what would happen if Hongjoong showed up at Seonghw...
BET By Sarou

Fanfiction

15.5K 641 52
What happens when San and Seonghwa bet each other for fun; with the price of hurting two innocent people's feelings? Hii~ it is my first ateez bxb st...