Shawty Like Her (Interracial...

By StoriesofaSTEMgirlie

Sheilah has everything going through her mind, and speaks it when spoken too. Its just like talking without t... More

A Shawty Like Her (Interracial Story: BW & WM)
I M P O R T A N T || N O T E
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Acknowledgments
Q/A's, Explanations, Etc.

Chapter XXV

29.6K 838 429
By StoriesofaSTEMgirlie

Why in God's right mind is this BOY here?

I close my eyes and pray to myself.

Please God, Father of the Lord, anybody up there, save me from this heathing devil. He tried to take my life away Lord, I thought.

It was Dayjon.

I turned around and don't say a word to him. I hate him and I ain't forgiving him.

"Oh, you're mad at me now, huh ma? Can't talk to me?" Dayjon said.

I look around for any new customers. Why ain't they coming now, so I could have a distraction from Dayjon.

"Sheilah, don't be like that." His voice purred in my ear. "You weren't like that when I was all over you."

I whipped around. Angry.

"Dayjon, don't be tryna make it sound like we together. There was no "us" okay? You need to stop trippin' all over your shoelace for real, and why all of a sudden you work here? Stalking me now?"

He let his head throw back, laughing deeply. He had a nice laugh. And that black polo showing off his biceps and tattoos, and jeans with white shoes were sexy-

What the eff am I thinking!?

This boy tried to rape me at the party. Oh noooooo. He better keep it steppin' and leave.

"Ma, you cute when you get mad."

I blushed when he said that then frowned.

"But I ain't no creeper. Maybe we were put here in duh same place 'cause we were meant to be."

I smacked my lips, "Don't be putting coincidences and that romance shit into this." I leaned into him and hissed, "You know what shu did to me, and I ain't forgivin' you asshole."

He grinned like he won a puppy.

"You know you wanted it Sheilah. That I was the right guy for you all along. What's your white boy gonna do? Buy you love? Nah, ma, I'll show it n' send it in all the right ways."

I know his daring eyes were drillin' a hole in my brain.I pierced my lips together from saying anything. I turned around and ignored the hater who couldn't "have" me, but he was all breathing down my back.

I turned back around. "Can you like, swerve? Don't you have a job to attend?"

Dayjon's green eyes smiled, "Yeah ma. To bother you and keep you company."

Uggghhh! He's so annoying, but fine at the same time. I wanted to scream. All I wanted was a nice peaceful job, where I could get work done, but it seems like the chaos is following me.

Life wasn't getting any better.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"What's your name again?"

"Sheilah."

"Alright, you're on break."

I was kinda needing a break from standing so much and organizing shoes. I decided to head down to the food court and pick up some Chinese.

"What cha getting?"

Damn it! I turned my head to his voice!

"Boy, will you get off of my shoulder like-"

"Sheilah, I was in this line before you. You cut me, when I allowed a crowd of people to walk by, and I'm just asking what you want ma, I'll pay."

I roll my head at him, "First of all, stop calling me "ma", I ain't your boo or girl, and we ain't dating or anything, so I can pay for my OWN food."

I moved up in the line. Dayjon followed.

"Remember what you said? You can't buy love." I stated.

"I'm just being nice." He shrugged his shoulders looking at me. "I owe you one."

He sounded sincere.

So sincere, that I almost believed it and fell for it. I gazed in his eyes searching for a punch line, a SIKE!, or something, but nothing.

I roll my eyes, "Whatever."

So I let him pay for my food 'cause really, I didn't have plenty of money and there'd be no one to sit with anyways. I would've probably walked around the mall eating Chinese.

We sat at two for a table, and Dayjon leaned back in his chair, with his arms draped over the seat, slouching.

Does he realize how sexy he looks right now?

I mentally slap myself for thinking that again, and instead asked, "Your not gonna eat anything?"

"Nah, I'm good."

I nodded my head and it was quiet again. Not in the food court though, just between us. But it was a wierd type of quiet. Almost comforting, like I really didn't need to say much.

"So.... you're just gonna watch me eat?"

He laughed, "Oh yeah, 'cause you.... eating those noodles... is sexy."

I heard sarcasm in voice.

I snorted. Okay, it was a pretty stupid question, but reasonable, for the fact he was just sitting there.

"Okay well, take a picture, it last longer."

We both cracked up.

"You.... are somethin' else." Dayjon smiled showing perfect white teeth.

"Yeah.... I've been told that 'couple times.... so tell me Dayjon, why you workin' at Nike's?"

He blew out some air through his luscious lips. "My mom pushed me into gettin' a job ages ago. I knew no one would hire me after I've been in jail, smoked weed, and everything in between. Some homies got me in, booked it up, and told me to stay clean then I could keep it, and here I am."

"What about school and stuff? What career are you reaching for?"

Dayjon smirked, "Are these twenty questions?"

"No. You just need to plan what you about to do with ya life. Your gonna work at Nike all your life and expect a girl to marry someone like that?"

"Nooo, but that ain't yo' business." He snapped.

"It doesn't have to be, but after I've almost been taken advantage of, I think I deserve credit.

"You don't know what goes on in my LIFE!" He yelled, "I ain't some perfect prissy who has all the paper, and don't need to worry about college 'cause it's been paid, I gotta fucking work for that SHIT! You don't know me!"

His outburst scared the hell outta me as I caught his hands bundling up into a fist. Dayjon appeared to be holding back tears, but none left an eye. I was literally scared out of my mind as my hands shook while I tried to get up from the table and leave.

"Sheilah, aye, hold up." Dayjon softened, but I left him sporting at the table. Alone.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I can't believe Dayjon got all mad at me about his issues. All I was trying to do was help a brotha out, but he wouldn't let me in, with the wall he built around himself keeping in a the pain that has happened to him in the past.

I sighed and leaned on the shoe counter.

"Don't get too comfortable. This ain't a mattress store."

That was Haqikah. She was the assistant manager of the Nike's store. Haqikah was older than me, by maybe twenty years, is African, and  married to the manager I heard.

Isn't that wack? Having your husband be the store manager of Nike's and YOU work there too like.... Maybe it's just me.

"What's your name again?" She asked.

"Sheilah."

She shook her head in agreement, "Ahhhhh yes, that was it. You're very petite for your age though. Have any of the employees been.... hitting on you yet?"

I forced a laugh. "Yeah, one. But I knew him in high school. We aren't exactly "friends"."

"Yeaaahh, sure. I see y'all. Don't pretend you don't like him. I know you do. He is pretty fine by the way, but many girls don't mind stealing him from you."

I let out a cold laugh. This lady cracks me up. With sarcasm.

"They can steal him. I don't mind."

"Mh. Whatever. Gotta move on to my next employee. Keep workin'."

So I kept standing there waiting for someone to walk in to greet.

"Baby boo, are your legs tired?" I can take over?" Cinnamon asked.

Cinnamon had worked there after she tried casting for modeling agencies.

"Are you sure you wanna take over my shift?"

"Yeah, chica, you just go home and do you. I gotshu."

I smile at Cinnamon knowing that she had my back, and head to the back to collect my belongings.

"And Sheilah?"

"Yeah?"

"I know about... you know."

I scrunch my nose. "About what?"

"You and Mr. Piece-of-Fine Meat. I'm watching you."

Is she talking about.... Oh no, she got it all wrong.

Before I could correct her, a damn-ass customer was asking her a question.
Really? And when it was my shift.....people these days.......
I grab my stuff from the small-fitted orange locker in the back and left.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I got in my car, and the engine wouldn't starr for me.

Dammit. My mama was gonna kill me. Though, it was nice and warm outside, like always, and fine for a nice day of walking so I decided to walk around the mall to the bus stop. And of course, Dayjon appears out of nowhere.

"Where are you going? The parking lot is over there?"

"Home."

"You walkin'?"

I glared at him. "What? Twenty questions now? It ain't your business."

"Ooooohh okay, I see how it is." He nodded his head looking down. "Well, I apologize for asking and I guess you don't need a ride."

"Nope."

"Aiight."

I thought he would leave, but he kept walking right by my side.

"Aren't you gonna go home now?" I spat.

"No. Sheilah...... do you need a ride home? For real?"

Oh my gosh. I really wanna punch this nigga in the face right now. He gets all mad at me for getting into his "business" and me trying to help him out, so he can have a future plan once he's done with the Nike's job, then, tries to act kind like he's doing some favor for me..... screw this fool. But I really did need one, 'cause who else would be taking me home? I'm definitely NOT calling Mama, Aubrey can't even drive, and who knows where L'taija is.

"If I said yes, would you leave me alone?"

"I ain't bothering you. I was offering a ride, damn, you so uptight."

"What- I ain't uptight!" I protested, but he was already walking to the parking lot.

I sighed and followed in suite.

He had a nice, whatever car it was. Probably a Lexus. All I know is it was black and had sweet rims and tinted windows.

"Nice." I mumbled.

We both hopped in, and were quiet through out the ride.

Once we got to my house, he suddenly became a gentleman, and walked me up to the steps.

We glanced at each other, as I take in his forest-green eyes and looked away.

He licked his lips, "Sheilah, I'm sorry for yelling at you like dat. It wasn't my place to get cray and..... I've never wanted to admit this to a girl, and have these types of feelings for her, but I've always liked you."

Yeah.... wait what now!?"

Before I could spit out the last few words, Dayjon connected his lips on mine.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

For some reason, I couldn't pull away from his luscious soft lips. Emotions were just running through my mind and somehow, se ended up on the kitchen table!

Dayjon lays me down and kisses my neck to my ear.

I winced.

That was my weak spot.

He grins on my the back of my ear, knowing where it is, and slides his hands up my back. I arched my back feeling his cold hands conjoin to the spine of my warm back.

"Wow, he is a freakin..... and everything just flows that I'm just so lost in him right now. I haven't felt this way in so long, and having him feel me up, got me siced. He tries lifting up my shirt cooly, and then BAM!

I think about Wesley.

Aw FUCK, I have a boyfriend in Texas right now!

I quickly jump up like the kitchen table was on fire, feeling stupid forgetting about Wesley. My love for Wesley. Dayjon looks confused as a pinecone, but I can't blame him.

I feel ashamed for doing this. After I cried and complained about Wesley finding a girl in Texas behind my back, I'm doing it behind his. But not in Texas.

"I-I can't.... Dayjon we can't so this. this is messed up," I sigh, "You need to leave."

"Why? This is what we both wanted?"

I shook my head fiercely, "NununNo! This is what YOU wanted. You need to go, NOW!" I yelled .

Dayjon's nose flared with fire. "Fine. I'm out. You ain't good enough for me anyway."

Before I could say something smart back, moaning occured from the couch. I walk over there and hear Dayjon slam the door behind him.

Aubrey and Dalton were sleeping on top of each other, with Aubrey's head resting on his chest, and his arm draped over her sides. Aubrey was the one waking up.

"Don't tell me Little Miss you had sex again!?" I asked.

She knitted her eyebrows together like I was a some purple rhino.

"WHAT!? No! He just came over."

Aubrey glanced over at sleepy Dalton, and she smiled, pushing his hair away from his eyes.

Yuck! I don't know why I wasn't feeling it for both of them but... they need their own room.

I roll my eyes, "Ugh. Stop being gross and get your ass up."

Before she can argue, I yanked her by the arm, and eventually Dalton woke up.

"Hey! Stop-" She tried fighting me off but I was too strong. I let go off her and march up to Dalton.

"Hey. Had a good night sleep? Get your ass outta my house!" I sneer.

He better not be tryna "crawl" back to my sista's heart after what HE'D done. Oh no. Not in this house.

He nodded his head rapidly and converted his eyes to Aubrey. She ran to him like a little puppy.

"No, Dalton, don't go.... please. Ignore my shitty sister."

I cocked my head to the side and cross my arms waiting for him to get out. Were they both hard-headed? I had to grab Aubrey off of him, and shove Dalton out the door.

"I don't know why you think you can just come up here, and try to get your trust back, 'cause I'mma let Wesley know when he gets back." I shouted.

"Yeah, and I'mma let Wesley know what you've been doing with another guy." Dalton taunted.

Dammit. He probably saw and heard all that....

I gritted my teeth in fustration. "Get the hell OUT! Now!"

He didn't take his eyes off of me as he backed up out the door.

I closed it in his face and sighed.

"How could you Sheilah!? Tell him to leave!?" Aubrey yelled.

"Do you get the fact that you were almost KILLED?" I shouted back, "And you letting him be forgiving by allowing him to run his ass back up in HERE?!"

"I love him Sheilah! I do! Were going through alot of shit right now but I want us to make it through. You wouldn't know how it feels! You've never been in love!" She threw her hands up.

I let out a fake harsh laugh. "That's alota bullshit right there Aubrey. After getting hit, I should've known you've lost your mind. Yeah, 'cause your SO right, after y'all had sex, you're so in love. That ain't how love is played. That's called "friends with benefits" and he's just using you like the rest of his girls."

Tears rolled down her cheek.

"He doesn't love you. And what's that fucking ring on your finger? You're engaged now just like Mama?"

"No!" she spat, "It's not your business."

"You're right it's not. It's Mama's. You'll have to hear the last of it from her."

And I was done with her. I went upstairs to my bed, and broke out in tears. Not for Aubrey's reasons but for making out with someone else amd cheating on my boyfriend. What if he won't talk to me? I want to rewind everything and not make that mistake. 'Cause he's definitely gonna find out from somebody. I just hope he doesn't leave me.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

I Promise By abby

Teen Fiction

108K 4.2K 39
"I do not dance. It's not for people like me." I said as I looked at the wall behind him trying my best to avoid any hint of agreement in his eyes. "...
232K 6.6K 33
a black teenage girl is going to work for this rich white family to pay for college the following year and the son of the rich white family is a obno...
4.5K 218 23
"๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ... ...๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...
22.9K 928 29
Sarah lives a casual life. She does well in school, she has a decent amount of friends, and she lives with her mom but keeps contact with her dad. On...