FOUL MOUTHED HALF BROTHER (Ya...

By LAmerica06

Kei is a teenage boy who has a good face but bad attitude. When his grandmother died, a man claims to be his... More

Meeting The Big Boss
Meeting The Big Boss (2)
Meeting the big boss (3)
Shopping
Shopping (2)
Shopping (3)
Big Deal
Children's party
Head Grab
Good Kid
Strange Hobby
Reward to Your Body
Will never help Again
Gossips
Asher is Not Weak
Singing him Praises
Illegitimate
Knight And Shining
Resting in His Shoulder
I don't Like Pain
Rare Kei
Sent Away
Tantrums
Eating With Someone He barely Knows
Kei Can Drive
Trouble Maker
Kei Decides
Unspoken Promise
You
Which Part
Commotion
First Crush
Kei Talks Too much
Asher Tries
Jeremy's head is Full of XXX
Setting Up Kei
Three Goddesses
Illegal Hobby
Kei is Kind
Stay Away From Kei
Boot licking Kei
Astrid's Curse and Luck
Gap Moe
Kei is Shaking in Fear
Karma and Revenge
Why is he the Prince of Luck
I like my Curse
Tyrone is Thirsty
someone is HARD to understand
Custom-made
Tyrone's Feelings
Foolish Kei
Brothers
Abuse
Give Up
Jeremy Smiles
It's Fine If he Dies
Bedtime
Help Kei's Hopeless Love
Worthy
Kei's Flirting
Date
Crying For Kei
Visiting The Sick
1598-1599
Room Service
Fix Words
B***h
As fast as Flash
Curious
Petty Jeremy
Why are you here?
Boyfriend
Amazing Hero
Gay P*rn
I therefore conclude
S and M stuff
Seduction
Revealed
Connections
Jeremy Settir
Drunk
Kei cried
Settirs
Lovers
One Truth
Jeremy is Wet
RESET
Drama
Oldest Son and Daughter
Attitude
Free
Details
Sisters
Friendly
Fuck Them
Jeremy's Resolve
Slave
Bonding
Older Brother
Gelato
Cure M
Dad
Anger, Sadness and Jealousy
Im sorry
Belle's Memory
Hero's episode
The End
Heckling
Ghost
Tamed
Earning your money
Concern
Kei's Anger
Bother
Fall in love a second time
Everyone makes me Busy
Its fine to be Hated
Reflex
Popsicle
Cool down
Famous
When Kei is in trouble
Tutor
I Miss you
First Night
First Night 2
Kei's trauma
Monique
Clear your Mind
Jessica's move
I'll Sue You
Because she is Legitimate
70-30
Against Kei
COMPLIMENT
Fun Under the Sun
Where is Kei?
Little Bro
Kei's Rescue
All I trust
Normal People Do
Clingy
Morbid Thoughts
Stars
Beach
Proposal Fail?
The Ring
Who Stole The LimeLight
Wilderburg Family's Breakfast
Wedding

Never Break Up

2.2K 134 21
By LAmerica06

"Hey Congrats." Hero smiles and pats his shoulder.

Hero dropped out of school and became a professional gamer.

He looks taller now. His hair is tied with rubber due to his long hair. He looks very mature.

Hero and Tyrone broke up before they even celebrated their first anniversary.

Tyrone needs to go to France for his music career and thanks to that they never had a chance to reconcile.

Surprisingly, Hero stops dating after that. It's almost 2 years but Hero still won't let Kei talk about Tyrone. Kei never really wants to talk about it seeing the Hero looking like this.

Surprisingly, it was Big brother Harold and Travis who are now almost a year in their relationship.

"I saw your fight. Good game. You'll get them next time." Kei said.

"Haha. Yeah." Hero is wearing a loose shirt and cargo pants in an exclusive hotel. Thanks to Aurora giving a special consideration to Kei's friends, they let him enter but usually they'll get shooed away.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Even if you said you like me I can't get it hard for you."

Kei snorts.

"How are you? I heard Michael keeps asking you to help take care of his son and daughters?"

"That motherf**ker even wants to set me up for dates with his wife's cousins."

Hero chuckles.

"Michael said there's one girl in your team who likes you a lot and she's in highschool? You..."

"Hey hey...I didn't do that anymore. I told her I'm not dating anymore. I'm done with relationships."

"I want to say it's your Karma but it's too mean."

"F*ckt*rd you already said it." Hero shakes his head.

Their group also came and they are rowdy. Some of them also graduate and some already start a family. To all of them they are most worried about Hero. Hero's been the type to take all the attention. Even if he is not the center of attention at the beginning he can make it turn around. They always thought he would be caught by a girl he impregnated someday and be the first to have a failed marriage but he suddenly acts like he is the most mature, making everyone want to puke(and worry).

"I think he just needs to have a closure with Tyrone." The group hurdle in the bathroom.

"Kei, is Tyrone coming back to celebrate your birthday?" Nelson asks.

"Yeah." Kei just checks his phone.

"He said he is here."

"F*ck! You should have told us! What if Hero and Tyrone already see each other and he is with someone handsome now and Hero decided to jump in the building?! Who will babysit my children?" Michael said horrified.

Mark smacks the back of his head.

"You selfish turd!"

"It's hard to take care of 3 babies." Michael said, pouting.

"Then stop making babies!" They all said in unison.

When they all leave the bathroom, they see Tyrone and Hero in one table chatting.

It looks so fine on the outside.

"Fuxk it looks like Hero will die tonight."

"Stop worrying. It's Hero anyways." Kei shooed them. Letting the two catch up.

.

.

.

"So....you are really getting ma...married?" Tyrone is clenching his hand tightly.

"Haha...Did Kei say that?" Hero drinks water and his eyes are glaring at his friends giving him heart and flying kisses from the corner while Kei is smirking like he is amusing.

"........"

Tyrone was able to survive abroad because of his busy schedule.

But there are times that tears will just fell in his eyes as he pauses.

Even in his concerts. He would look at one particular seat and just breaks down to tears

He can't even remember what causes their fight. When his manager said he was requested to study abroad, he accepted it strongly. He was too prideful. He wanted to apologize but he feels like Hero can move on without him.

When Kei suddenly talked about Hero which he never did before and told him that Hero found a girl. She is his team mate and after the girl graduates in highschool, they plan to get engaged and get married when she graduates in college.

Tyrone left a multi million contract signing and came back. Bringing all his shame. Swallowing his pride.

Tyrone stalks Hero on social media but Hero stops posting much unless it's about his gaming career so it made him startled to see the new Hero.

"When will you graduate?" Hero asks to change the topic. Tyrone was heart broken. He thought Hero doesn't want to talk about it to an ex boyfriend.

"Well...This month." Tyrone wipes his tears.

"Are you alright?" Hero asks.

Tyrone shakes his head then grabs his hand.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for leaving you."

"......past is past."

Hero said with a smile.

Tyrone's hand that is grabbing Hero dropped.

"Ah..."

Kei clicks his tongue.

"Oh fuck." Everyone is angry. They are all listening to the earpod that Kei left under the table to spy on them.

"Holy fockker, he pretends he is so fooking cool when he can't sleep listening and watching Tyrone's concert. Pretender! Bastard!"

.

.

.

Hero looks at his friends glaring at him.

He moves his hands around and grabs the taped earpod under the table.

"Fxck he has always been sharp." Michael snorts.

Kei glares at Hero.

Hero crumpled the tape and throw it.

"Well, let's just wait till Hero drop dead?" Michael asks.

"Yeah." They all agreed.

"Ah?! Kei!" Tyrone stood up seeing Kei. His eyes lit up. It's been awhile. He video calls Kei more than his own family.

Hero pulled him back.

"Don't talk to him. If you talk to him you'll forget all about me."

".......Ah?!"

Hero smiles.

"You remember why we fought?"

"....Kei is just my friend." Tyrone remembers he invited Kei on their supposedly first anniversary and Hero flips out.

He called Hero a pervert for only thinking of having sex with him and not wanting him to have fun. And Hero got mad and said he will never be enough for Tyrone.

It's a silly fight.

But they both got extremely hurt with each other's statements.

"I'm not getting married. Kei just wants to see how you'll react."

"......"

Tyrone sat down saying nothing.

"How long will you stay? I heard you'll have a world tour?"

"I.....I won't do it." Tyrone looks at Hero.

"I want to come here because I want you back!"

Hero smiles and wipes Tyrone's eyes.

"Don't be selfish. There are so many fans wanting to see you on stage."

"But I!"

"I'm never not yours." Hero leans his face on Tyrone's neck.

"We....really never broken up....So how can you say you want me back?"

Tyrone wants to see Hero's face as his neck gets wetter and his hand gets weaker.

He hugs Hero.

"I think your friends are having their happily ever after over there?" Gale said grinning as he eats cake.

Kei looks at Gale.

"What?" Gale frowns.

"When will you have a partner? Aren't you supposedly a playboy?"

"Excuse me but I don't recall needing to tell you my love life status."

"And you are single?"

Kei sneers.

"I'm not. I have a girlfriend."

"Sex dolls don't count." Kei said seriously.

"She is real!" Gale rolls his eyes.

"I even invited her here."

Like a cue they look at a beautiful model like a girl walking in.

"Ah? There she is." Gale grins.

But the model walks away.

Gale looks at the girl behind the supermodel woman. She is small and a bit chubby. Her hair is disheveled and she is extremely flustered.

Her gown is very conservative and she sticks out like a sore thumb.

"That...You said it's just a graduation dinner." She said, trembling. Her face is flushed.

Gale keeps smiling and helping her fix her hair.

She keeps complaining on the verge of crying and Gale keeps smiling and reassuring her.

'Hmm...I guess that's a trademark in all Settirs.'

"Ah, I'm sorry. I don't know if it's this kind of event. Congratulations." She said after Gale introduced her.

She gives Kei a small gift.

Kei holds her hand.

"Leave Gale and marry me."

"Eh?" Her face flushed.

"Shut up Kei." Gale angrily pulled his girlfriend away.

A/N;

Wahahhahaahha
Wow You guys are still with Kei? Thanks♡♡♡ Here's another chap hopia like it haha
Gale's girlfriend is very cute with her curly long hair that when it's disheveled she looks like a poddle with bangs hahahahha that's how I'm picturing her. Cute though I cant draw nyuuu hahha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 6.7K 65
omegaverse! omegaverse! alert! This story is basically takemichi harem and omegaverse. So Takemichi is an omega studying in school. but the school h...
1.3M 56.8K 34
The protagonist is a homosexual guy who is handsome, thick(muscular), and tall. But all of his relationship failed because of one reason.....they th...
67K 754 20
the story is about 2 different men, one is poor and all that matters to him is his dignity, the other is a dominant, rich guy, and everyone is afraid...
37.1K 1.6K 65
Tears started falling from his eyes, "Because I'm not supposed to like you! I'm a boy, and so are you, and it's just weird, and it's not right," he r...