Lex Învieria

By ShadowedWords

A necromancer struggles to find her way in a world with new laws, deaths, and something nee More

Zombie Law
Staying Alive
Bone Dancing
Bone Gift
Bone Sister
Blood Momma
Heart's Blood
Bone Bound.
Nightmare Reborn
Angel's Sight
Blood Baroness
Hemo-Goblin's Surprise
Raven Queen
Morganna's Regiment
Home Coming
Icarus's Fall
Decision made
Effective Tactics
Lucifer Dawnstar
Serena's Secret
Officially Official
Check Mate
Tails and Wings
Assassin's Folly
Demon's Sight
Another Coffin
Anger's Kiss
Bleeding Darkness
Blood Rubies
Artist's Love
Collared God
Blind Love
Blood Tears
The Attic
The Children
The Council
New Ventures
Demon Brides
Gabriel's Return
Angels Quarrel
Beast Within
Aunt's Return
Demon Bound
Demon's Secret
Green Man
Assistance Coming
The Sanctuary
Learning Curve
The Cure
Children Mackinney
Goddess's Heart

Goddess Appears

0 0 0
By ShadowedWords

"Hello Nyx, I am Serena, my lovely assistant is Menosara. Along the wall is Kaona and Naona..."

"Her Demon brides." Nyx said.

"Yes, Del is somewhere." Serena said with a smile.

"Seeing the retribution I inflicted on her Lucas." Nyx said with a small smile.

"What does she mean?" Sara asked.

"Lucas broke his oath. So I requested a Favor." I said with a shrug.

"Payment?" Serena asked.

"To be like Selina and to bed Michael." I said walking over to the desk.

"Has he agreed?" Serena asked shocked.

"He has." I said flatly.

"Does it not please you?" Nyx asked sounding confused.

"He is currently in trouble with me. I am hoping with you being in his bed he calm." I said with a sigh.

"I will only be in his bed until the deed is done. After that it will be no more." Nyx said as way of explanation.

I chuckled, "That is almost poetic." I said.

"We are missing a piece." Kaona said.

"Nyx wants a child with Michael. I am just finding out that once she does get it, she will not be bedding him further." I looked at her and asked. "Do you plan to stay after you get the child?"

"I do. That part will not change for a good long time." Nyx replied.

"Then I need a registration please." I said with a smile.

"I know that Selina, as she calls herself, is bound to you but I know nothing more." Nyx said.

Sara handed me a registration and said. "She is our Blood Baroness. We are her Hemo-Goblins. We do as she says, we do our best to keep her happy and sated."

"What is a rather oversimplified description." I said smiling at her.

"It does it in a pinch. She will learn soon enough what it is to be one of us." Sara said with a wicked smile.

"Why do I feel I have walked into a lion's den?" Nyx asked.

"Oh you have, but it is quite lovely." Selina said walking over and wrapping her arms around my waist. My eyes went wide as did Serena's and Sara's.

"They seem surprised, why?" Nyx asked.

"It is because that is the first true showing of affection Selina has shown." Naona said.

"She is blind? How does she know what Selina has done?" Nyx asked surprised.

"After we gave our heart of hearts to our love, she can now see through my eyes when she wishes." Kaona said.

"That is a new development." I said with a laugh.

"We are still learning what it is we can do." Naona said with a smile.

"So my sister, do you still wish to be like me?" Selina asked.

"I am very much intrigued so yes." She said with a wicked smile.

"House." I said holding out my hand. Two collars appeared and I turned to Nyx. "Your choice metal or leather."

She smirked and replied, "Leather please." I spelled it like Selina's and offered it to her. "Will you place it?"

"Selina." She quickly released me and stepped back. I walked over to Nyx and put it around her neck but did not close it. "Do you understand what this mean?"

"I believe I do." She said looking up into my eyes.

"You are now mine Nyx. The whole of you as I will when I will."

"Then make it so." She said her voice going almost velvety. I pressed the ends together and the clicked I leaned forwards and gently kissed her.

"Welcome home Nyx Mackinney." I said with a smile. I touched her face for a moment then went to the desk and put her name on the paper and handed it to Sara. "I have a consultation I must do later. I will be taking Selina with me." I felt Selina lightly lay her hand on my back.

"That may be best." Serena said with a knowing look.

"Love, later may we give you our gift?" Naona asked.

"Oh course dear heart. I am sorry if I have been to busy for you to give it." I said with a frown.

"No love, we will be finishing it while you are away." Kaona said with a smile.

"Then I wait patiently to see it." I said.

"What shall I do until you return Baroness?" Nyx asked.

"You can either see what you can do to help Serena, or well I can take you up to Michael now." I said.

She was quiet for a moment before asking, "would I be able to join you?"

I looked at her confused, "Why?"

"Honestly, I am not sure. I feel this need to be close." she replied and I saw a blush flush her pale skin.

"Did any of you feel that when the collar was applied?" I asked.

"No I wanted to touch you but that was all." Sara said.

"We wished to please you." Kaona said.

"Me and Del wanted to be with you before the collars." Serena said.

"Gabriel, Michael to me." I said. Both appeared flooding the room with their scents.

"What did you feel the first time I put your collars on?"

"Anger." Michael said.

"That I understand after?" I asked.

"The need to protect." He replied.

"It was what started me to think about you more. It did not lessen when it was removed. I think it brought out feeling I had that were buried." Gab said.

"That is interesting." I said trying to puzzle it out. I looked to Sara and said, "I am sorry you have not been able to do what you have craved."

"I await my time Baroness. I can be very patient." She said with a smile.

"Michael to your room. Negotiations are still in the works." He bowed and vanished.

"Gab you can walk freely as always. I was a bit cross last night and I apologize for my reaction." I said smiling at him.

He smirked. "We were being children."

I held out my hand out and he walked over and took it. "Thank you My Angel for understanding."

"I told you I was not going to go against what you say. Not only that I agree with you anyway." he said with a chuckle.

"Kiss me you fool." I said with a smile. Everyone laughed before he leaned down and kissed me tenderly.

"Your family is rather diverse." Nyx said softly.

"It is, different walks of life, different races. All here at their own choosing. Well except Michael but there is a story behind that." I said with a smirk.

"Then I am pleased to be a part of it. When will I get the...ink as you say?" Nyx asked curious.

"Once Alexander gets here." I said with a smile. I pulled out my phone and saw the time. "I need to go, Selina?" 

"Of course, will sister Nyx be joining us?"

"Did you say how many people would be accompanying me?" I asked Kaona.

"No just that you would need help." She replied.

"Then you will need a dress Nyx, walking around in a cloak may look suspicious." I said with a giggle. She smiled and spun as she stopped Sara whistled. Nyx was in a tight dress that left her arms bare and legs the same under the knee. Straps went up and attached to the collar I had given her. The sides were cut out in circles. Her waist was thin where her breasts and hips were larger giving her a slimmer hourglass version of me.

"Will this do?" She asked.

"It may be a little much, but we will go with it." I said with a smile. I tied the blindfold back on and said, "Light. We will return once we get done. Does anyone need anything before I leave?"

I felt lips on my own and knew it was Naona, I had begun to learn the way the girls' lips felt and how they kissed. I smiled and touched her cheek as I returned the kiss. As she stepped away, Kaona kissed me. I felt Serena kiss the back of my neck and I smirked. Then a new of lips, they tasted of cinnamon and sugar.

I heard Sara giggle in front of me. "You do not kiss me often."

"No I do not, but that is ok." She said.

"Did you eat something with cinnamon and sugar?" I asked.

"No I did not." She said with a laugh.

"Very interesting." Next came Gab and I held his face for a moment. "Guard them well." I whispered.

"On my life." He whispered.

"Ladies, time to go." I said holding my hands out. Selina took one hand, her skin warm and soft. Nyx the other, her skin cold and slightly firmer. They guided me to the car where they sat on either side of me. I told the driver to go to the office.

"I must confess, your world is interesting." Nyx said softly.

"My world as a whole or the ladies and men in my life?" I asked.

She chuckled and said, "The latter of course. They all seem to know you so well."

"They have all learned quickly my particular quirks." I replied.

"I hope to do the same." Nyx replied. I gently touched her leg and I felt her shiver.

"Are you well?" I asked.

"Yes...I was not expecting the feeling your touch brings." she replied.

"She does have a certain...magic to her touch." Selina said with a giggle.

I touched Selina's leg and she sucked in a breath. "Is it my touch that causes you to react or is it the thought of what I will do to you?" I asked with a smirk.

"I swear I love this detail." Said the passenger and I laughed.

"Enjoy seeing me torture people?" I asked.

"It is rather hot." She replied.

I leaned forward and raised my hand I felt her take it and place it against her face. I got my lips close to her ear and whispered. "I bet you wish you were in their place. Feeling my touch along your naked skin..." I felt her shiver and I smirked. "The thought makes you melt and crave the merest thought of it does it not?" She nodded quickly. "If you are good, maybe your wish will come true." I said before kissing her ear. I then sat back and placed my hand on Selina and Nyx's legs once more.

"She will be talking about that for weeks." The driver said with a laugh.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She has been trying to get up the nerve to ask to speak to you privately for a few days now." He replied.

"Is that so? What is her name?" I asked

"Rachael" He said.

"Rachael look back her please." I slowly slid my hands up and slid my finger under the collars of both women. "Do you see these?"

"I do..." She said sounding breathless.

"These are required to be with me." I said. They were not, I just wanted to see how she would react to the idea.

"She is blushing Baroness." Selina said with a soft laugh.

"He pupils are dilated as well." Nyx added.

"So you like that idea?" I asked.

"Yes..." She said shyly.

"Once you are off today, come to my home. We will see what the other women think of you." I said as the car began to slow then park. 

"Thank you Daniel for the pleasant trip." Nyx said.

"It is always a pleasure to transport her Lady and her household." He replied.

"Daniel, you are not into women are you?" I asked.

"No Ma'am I am not." He replied with a chuckle.

"Very good, I would rather not crash because of wandering eyes." I said before Selina opened the door. We slid out and they once more took my hands. They guided me through with my directions. 

As we got to the front desk the new girl said, "good day to you Miss Mackinney."

"You learned that rather quickly." I said with a smile.

"Well, I was informed that you are not typically one to stop when you are pressed for time." She said with a laugh. He voice was soft and still had a note of youth under it all was a current of sadness.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"I will be nineteen in three days." She replied.

"Then happy early birthday. What kind of flowers do you enjoy?" I asked.

"Roses ma'am."

"Selina, make a note of that and make sure that she gets some on her birthday please." I said with a smirk.

"Of course. Any particular color?" Selina asked.

Before the girl could say anything I said, "make them all black but one. Since she is the only thing living in this office of death." She gasped and I asked, "Where are we needed?"

"Room...Room six." she stammered.

"Thank you and have a wonderful day." As we walked off I asked, "How badly was she blushing?"

"She looked about to combust." Nyx replied.

"Good maybe it will heal the sadness in her voice." I said.

"I am sure it will." Selina said with a giggle. We entered the room and I could hear someone tapping a pen on the table.

"Am I late?" I asked.

"Not the customer is." She replied and I could hear her smile.

"You were hoping for a grand entrance from me fashionably late?"

"Yes actually." She said with a laugh. I heard her get up and then felt her hug me. "How are you feeling?"

"Good just blind in anything but complete darkness." I asked hugging her back.

"That truly sucks." she said with a giggle.

"Yes it does though thankfully I enjoy the dark." I said with a chuckle.

"Oh here they come." she said helping me sit, I felt both women stand behind me as  Whitney sat down. The door opened and I smiled larkspur and tiger iris. Then I smelled sulfur and I felt my girls shift.

"It is wonderful to meet you both, I am Whitney and this is..."

"Lady Morganna." Said a female voice. It was high pitched and almost shrill.

"Should I be flattered that you know me or concerned?" I asked with a smile.

"I have only ever heard good things about you Morganna, there is not need to worry." she said.

"I always worry, ones rumors are sometimes more important than their truths." I relied.

"Ones secrets can be just as deadly as the blade at their throat." The man said. He voice was deep and had a hard edge to it.

"Do you have secrets that could be deadly to you sir?" I asked with a smirk. "My secrets are not deadly to me...but they are to others."

They were both silent for a moment before the laughed. "Well after that rather odd conversation, I understand you are wanting to have a quote made for raising someone?" Whitney said with a awkward laugh.

"Yes we wish to have someone from a long time ago resurrected to as close to life as possible." The woman said.

"How old is the body?" Whitney asked.

"From 453. That is when he died." I felt icy fingers dance along my spine.

"You want to raise Atilla the Hun..." I said my voice hard.

"How did you know?" Whitney asked.

"I was wondering why a demon was in the presence of a woman. At first I chalked it up to a weird preference, then I wondered why she smelled of larkspur and tiger iris. Odd combination for someone from the states. Then she mentioned the time frame, and it all clicked together. Atilla the Hun died in 453, two spring flowers from that region as tiger iris and larkspur." I said with a smile.

"What is my part in it then?" The man asked.

"Evil begets evil." Nyx said flatly.

"I will not sit on this consultation, nor will I be party to his raising." I said standing.

"Morganna wait!" Whitney pleaded.

"I am sorry Whitney, but no amount of money is worth that." I said as the ladies lead me out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 853 19
The Life Tree has fallen. Monsters crawl from its roots and terrorise the realms they reach. In offer of protection, the Demon realm unleashed its so...
212K 4.8K 69
"Evangelina, a young girl with an enigmatic past, had spent her entire life in the quiet town of Mystic Falls, a place steeped in secrets and hidden...
372K 27.5K 43
Powerless in a family of Necromancers, Ezra has struggled to fit in his whole life. Going off to a normal college life seemed like the perfect place...
1.2K 110 19
Thrust into a new world- again- I find myself in a desolate waste land without a thing. Apparently a girl can't even keep her panties when traveling...